Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:00:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 [683] 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:52:21 PM

If they did that Minex would face SEC accusation for market manipulation and be punished. US law is very strict on that.

This is an unregulated market and not to mention Minex and the exchange currently used are not US companies.  

yeah, I know this but being afraid to be punished US based exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex are going  to operate in coincide with SEC rules. And this is my basic concern. As the Minexbank is the market manipulator in his nature MNX may never be able to  enter US market.
Minexbank is not market manipulator and never did that. MinexSystems allready got all papers required for listing at US markets. Now we simply need to wait till that. Because MNX is not another shitfork or token.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:39 PM

If they did that Minex would face SEC accusation for market manipulation and be punished. US law is very strict on that.

This is an unregulated market and not to mention Minex and the exchange currently used are not US companies.  

yeah, I know this but being afraid to be punished US based exchanges like Bittrex or Poloniex are going  to operate in coincide with SEC rules. And this is my basic concern. As the Minexbank is the market manipulator in his nature MNX may never be able to  enter US market.
Minexbank is not market manipulator and never did that. MinexSystems allready got all papers required for listing at US markets. Now we simply need to wait till that. Because MNX is not another shitfork or token.

You are right, Minexcoin is a one of a kind SHITCOIN!

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:01:57 PM

U r not correct. According to Securities Exchange Act of 1934 market manipulator is the  agent that tries to regulater price by any means. Now look on what Minexbank states.
Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:21:17 PM

I like how you respond to the fact that I "cry like a bitch" but no one wants to address the elephant in the room!  People are saying there is a VICE PRESIDENT of a major bank as an advisor to Minexcoin as some kind of evidence that Minexcoin is a good operation.  When the person is a fuckin branch manager.  This guy is basically a step above a person with down syndrome, and they want to act like this shit is good for Minexcoin, like I said, I  am holding this piece of shit bc its too fuckin cheap to sell anyway, not to mention if I sold all my coins the shit actually would goto fuckin 0. but my guess is that this coin is shit, going nowhere, kinda like you in life. 
Oh nooooo, someone said something about a VP of a major bank being an advisor to a blockchain platform that's meant to operate as a (low volatility) financial institution. Let's fucking shit on anyone that says anything positive about that!

You're saying that he's "a fuckin branch manager" when he's the VP, and you're also saying that as the 'branch manager' of a bank he's... a step above someone with down syndrome? Are you mentally retarded?? I think you are. Particularly because...

...you piss and moan about how you'll hold the coin until 0, and bitterly comment about selling your MNX parking gains at 0. Yet, selling now would be 'too cheap'. And would "actually goto fuckin 0". My guess is that you're just mad because you bought a bunch during its high like a dumbfuck and now you're crying like a bitch during the pullback. Otherwise, if you got in cheaper and actually hated this coin as much as you claim, you'd cash out, make gains (even if small), and then leave since 'this shitcoin is going to 0'.

Just sell your coins and then drink some bleach. I bet you're wonderful at parties.  Roll Eyes

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

Bitcoin really needs to recover first before anything.  We need to get past this year and into the new year before we see any recovery.

hehe

if bitcoin goes up, people telling you, the coin goes down because bitcoin goes down, if bitcoin goes down, people are telling you, it has to go up, then your coin will go up.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes idiots never die out.
jules.verne

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:26:17 PM

U r not correct. According to Securities Exchange Act of 1934 market manipulator is the  agent that tries to regulater price by any means. Now look on what Minexbank states.

Ok fellas thanks for sharing your opinion with us. So what's your point with that anyways? Any constructive suggestions - which I believe you already executed with your coins?
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:26:25 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2017, 02:38:34 PM by TeMHuK

MinexSystems did all that papers. You can read about that here.

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Minex can be listed at any US exchange.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:31:28 PM

Bitcoin really needs to recover first before anything.  We need to get past this year and into the new year before we see any recovery.

hehe

if bitcoin goes up, people telling you, the coin goes down because bitcoin goes down, if bitcoin goes down, people are telling you, it has to go up, then your coin will go up.

haha, so true , but at least, they try to use their brain
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:35:49 PM

minexbank has nothing to do with minexcoin. its a different legaly entity.

do you really think, these guys are amateurs?
Effekt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

hehe

BTC does need to recover, though, or else we're going to keep having the wild fluctuations that push the MNX-BTC chart up & down even when MNX-USD is stable. (That in and of itself isn't a terrible thing if you're looking to boost your BTC count, and subsequently reinvesting into even more MNX.)

Further, if/when BTC recovers and returns to its regular volatility, that means people are holding/investing their BTC. Which means altcoins will generally pump back up a bit. The only time alts suffer when BTC is high is when it's mooning because of some upcoming shitfork with some great promise, because of that herd 'just in case' mentality of pulling back to BTC for even more clonecoins to dump in the future. Then after the fork, BTC deflates as people dump it back into alts.

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Jedgar

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:41:41 PM

MinexSystems did all that papers. You can read about that here. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Thanks. I have read that paper. It deals with securities but not with market manipulation, they did not analize for this.  Take my concern in the right way. In US even companies that manipulated price for commodities have been punished. That is why all markets are trying to avoid the risk when there is any suspicion in the price manipulation.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:47:15 PM

I like how you respond to the fact that I "cry like a bitch" but no one wants to address the elephant in the room!  People are saying there is a VICE PRESIDENT of a major bank as an advisor to Minexcoin as some kind of evidence that Minexcoin is a good operation.  When the person is a fuckin branch manager.  This guy is basically a step above a person with down syndrome, and they want to act like this shit is good for Minexcoin, like I said, I  am holding this piece of shit bc its too fuckin cheap to sell anyway, not to mention if I sold all my coins the shit actually would goto fuckin 0. but my guess is that this coin is shit, going nowhere, kinda like you in life. 
Oh nooooo, someone said something about a VP of a major bank being an advisor to a blockchain platform that's meant to operate as a (low volatility) financial institution. Let's fucking shit on anyone that says anything positive about that!

You're saying that he's "a fuckin branch manager" when he's the VP, and you're also saying that as the 'branch manager' of a bank he's... a step above someone with down syndrome? Are you mentally retarded?? I think you are. Particularly because...

...you piss and moan about how you'll hold the coin until 0, and bitterly comment about selling your MNX parking gains at 0. Yet, selling now would be 'too cheap'. And would "actually goto fuckin 0". My guess is that you're just mad because you bought a bunch during its high like a dumbfuck and now you're crying like a bitch during the pullback. Otherwise, if you got in cheaper and actually hated this coin as much as you claim, you'd cash out, make gains (even if small), and then leave since 'this shitcoin is going to 0'.

Just sell your coins and then drink some bleach. I bet you're wonderful at parties.  Roll Eyes

Im down 4$/coin.  I am great  at parties, I am the guy who fucks your wife in the bathroom while you are eating cheese and fuckin crackers!  Almost like how Minexcoin is fucking you in the ass while every non-shit coin is mooning, and now I love how pathetic you are, just buy shit hook line and sinker, you stupid fish.  Now you know he's a fucking branch manager, and since he doesn't have down syndrome you still act like its a good fucking thing!!!  Wow, maybe you are the fuckin retard!  Have you ever been to a bank?  Basically to be a branch manager you need a highschool diploma, and at Wells Fargo you basically need to stay longer than all the tellers(maybe 3 weeks), who are retarded!  Get your fuckin head checked, this coin is shit, mark my words, 20$ in the future will be a stretch

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:51:48 PM

MinexSystems did all that papers. You can read about that here. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Thanks. I have read that paper. It deals with securities but not with market manipulation, they did not analize for this.  Take my concern in the right way. In US even companies that manipulated price for commodities have been punished. That is why all markets are trying to avoid the risk when there is any suspicion in the price manipulation.
Yes, but how works any central bank of any country? the same price manipulation by changing percents. And that is allowed by law Wink
Effekt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:52:31 PM

Im down 4$/coin.  I am great  at parties, I am the guy who fucks your wife in the bathroom while you are eating cheese and fuckin crackers!  Almost like how Minexcoin is fucking you in the ass while every non-shit coin is mooning
All of this butthurt because you're down $4/coin.

Claiming to be a wife fucker at parties, while saying you're great at parties. That's quite revealing as to what kind of trash you really are. Smiley
Enjoy your getting fucked up your butt by MNX, you whiny child. I'm still drowning in the black even during this dip, so I can't complain about anything. Yes, that's me rubbing it in just to piss you off because you're being a cunt.
Feel free to dump your coins at a loss and leave. But if you do, don't forget to drink some bleach as I recommended.  Cheesy

Jedgar

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Yes, but how works any central bank of any country? the same price manipulation by changing percents. And that is allowed by law Wink

We are talking about US markets. There is no Central Bank over there. And price manipulation is prohibited on any market in US.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Im down 4$/coin.  I am great  at parties, I am the guy who fucks your wife in the bathroom while you are eating cheese and fuckin crackers!  Almost like how Minexcoin is fucking you in the ass while every non-shit coin is mooning, and now I love how pathetic you are, just buy shit hook line and sinker, you stupid fish.  Now you know he's a fucking branch manager, and since he doesn't have down syndrome you still act like its a good fucking thing!!!  Wow, maybe you are the fuckin retard!  Have you ever been to a bank?  Basically to be a branch manager you need a highschool diploma, and at Wells Fargo you basically need to stay longer than all the tellers(maybe 3 weeks), who are retarded!  Get your fuckin head checked, this coin is shit, mark my words, 20$ in the future will be a stretch

Lol you are funny.
Effekt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:05:54 PM

Just caught your edit.

He's not a branch manager. He's the Vice President. Unless their business page's info is out of date. Maybe you should stop being so angry. Anger lowers IQ temporarily, and you seem like you need every last point you can spare.

Seriously, tho, dump your coins and go drink that bleach.

TeMHuK

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

We are talking about US markets. There is no Central Bank over there. And price manipulation is prohibited on any market in US.
Grin Grin Grin united states federal reserve, do you know that organisation? Witch is not controled by any goverment in the world(even US) but papers from that organisation can be traded anywhere in the world. That papers calling dollars. Yes, dollar does not belong to United States.  Cheesy
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

the current price of minexcoin is down a lot , what is the reason and why the price down ??
i think this is the best time to buy more tokens or wait maybe the price down more

Jedgar

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:27:18 PM

Grin Grin Grin united states federal reserve, do you know that organisation? Witch is not controled by any goverment in the world(even US) but papers from that organisation can be traded anywhere in the world. That papers calling dollars. Yes, dollar does not belong to United States.  Cheesy

I know what  Federal Reserve is so that it has nothing  to do with the topic. And I state once more for you exclusively. Price manipulation on any US market is prohibited by law. Needless to say that I would love to find  MNX trading say on Bittrex but affraid this will remain my  daydream.
Pages: « 1 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 [683] 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: