Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:33:12 AM

This coin at the moment is very undervalued at 15/20$, it’s one of the most hot coins around with only 3 million circulation and good daily interests, with a solid project behind. Most people probably prefer invest  in shit pos coin than this, for me this is one of the coin that every serious investor should have in his portfolio.
Now it’s a good moment for accumulate it at cheap price.

There are few coins in the market currently that are heavily undervalued for the value they represent and Minexcoin is one of them. I'm not a MNX holder but I'm a believer of the project. The team did put a lot of effort to make the platform up and running. So they wouldn't just stop now. We should expect more growth

bla bla bla.

waiting for the ios app. if ever it get out, because apple is restricting coins. improvement of android app would be perfect too and then all the other developments. so for now its not undervalued, but in the future it has potential  somewhere.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

-- Snip
Another newly created newbie shit in order to accumulate cheap minex.

The persistence of "IDIOTS" in Bitcointalk forum are worsening every other day. The disease keeps on spreading. There should be a limitation for newbie accounts to post on most active forum thread section.
Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:44:35 AM

-- Snip

The persistence of "IDIOTS" in Bitcointalk forum are worsening every other day. The disease keeps on spreading. There should be a limitation for newbie accounts to post on most active forum thread section.
I've been shitting on him (and other newbie shit accounts) for a while. There's one derptard in particular that won't go away and kept targeting me specifically (probably even after I ignored him, since he's been posting only after I do). He was formerly minexcoinisuseless and FUD'ed so hard (whinged like a bitch at the coin/community because he blamed other people for his holding his coins and missing out on tens of thousands of AUD profits), but that account's been nuked I think. It's just gone. Now he's under the new account of Herodotus17. Same exact typing/text patterns/syntax/etc and the same shitty attitude. Cheesy

There's a good chance that he'll latch onto your post you just made and shit talk you for 'attacking anyone that disagrees with you' or whatever. If it happens, don't feel so bad. He'll try to get creative with his shit talk, but it's all just a bunch of hot air and vapid pretentiousness. However, feel free to fuck with anyone that does try to hound you for shitting on newbie FUD accounts.  Cool

In fact, he'll probably post shortly after I do. And I wouldn't be surprised if it included him trying to trash on me. I love toxic people.

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:45:29 AM

Hey people what do you think about the new exchange altcoin.io? Would be cool if they would add us!
We can submit minex and start voting there to get it listed on altcoin.io, lets do it! Smiley
https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/

or lets comment here with minex
https://twitter.com/PalmExchange/status/931855582289592320
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:49 AM

Why has MNX lost strength in recent weeks? There was a little correction earlier to this dumping, I had thought it would soon be resumed, did someone abandon MinexCoin? Either way, it's time to buy something if possible.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

Why has MNX lost strength in recent weeks? There was a little correction earlier to this dumping, I had thought it would soon be resumed, did someone abandon MinexCoin? Either way, it's time to buy something if possible.
Nope. The demand gets lower now. Allow it to develop organic growth. Without the other 3 platforms that will help sustain MNX, we won't be seeing an upward growth. It will relatively sit between a price. More like a roller coaster. I'm expecting more good news this 2018 for MNX.
Effekt

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:05:23 AM

BTC's hard crash to 11k + gift-based holidays = not good in general. Things should start to pick up after the New Year, when all of this crazy December shit is behind us. Once BTC corrects and stabilizes, then MNX can get back on track. Nobody wants to buy a coin for x amount of BTC if it could be worth x-15% BTC a minute later, even if its USD value remains static. Lots of people have mentally detached from fiat entirely and only care about that BTC.

Also, with it only being listed on Livecoin, there's little to no volume to begin with (and that exchange is garbage). So we're basically at the crypto party in one of the side rooms standing in a corner behind a potted plant, wondering why nobody's coming to chat with us. :b

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Herodotus17

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:09:23 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 02:29:30 AM by Herodotus17

-- Snip

I've been shitting on him (and other newbie shit accounts) for a while. There's one derptard in particular that won't go away and kept targeting me specifically (probably even after I ignored him, since he's been posting only after I do). He was formerly minexcoinisuseless and FUD'ed so hard (whinged like a bitch at the coin/community because he blamed other people for his holding his coins and missing out on tens of thousands of AUD profits), but that account's been nuked I think. It's just gone. Now he's under the new account of Herodotus17. Same exact typing/text patterns/syntax/etc and the same shitty attitude. Cheesy

There's a good chance that he'll latch onto your post you just made and shit talk you for 'attacking anyone that disagrees with you' or whatever. If it happens, don't feel so bad. He'll try to get creative with his shit talk, but it's all just a bunch of hot air and vapid pretentiousness. However, feel free to fuck with anyone that does try to hound you for shitting on newbie FUD accounts.  Cool

In fact, he'll probably post shortly after I do. And I wouldn't be surprised if it included him trying to trash on me. I love toxic people.

Couldn't just let this slide. I'm not minexcoinisuseless despite your insistence that I am. I singled you out because you're a cunt. You seem incapable of self-reflection. The bold sections of your above post sound very much like you're talking about yourself. The hypocrisy is deafening. Nice attempt at trying to sound like you're not reading my responses to your bullshit, you egotistical twit. You're not fooling anyone.
CryptoVester

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:45:09 AM

So much negativity in this thread when the price is down.  But when price is up, not even a single post of negativity.  Go figure.  Everyone just needs to be more patient.  A new year is coming, markets will change.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments. ||Trade. Park. Earn.|| The low volatility cryptocurrency.
Buy Coins || Earn Free Coins
DISCUSSION || Website || MinexBank
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:03:57 AM

-- Snip

There's a good chance that he'll latch onto your post you just made and shit talk you for 'attacking anyone that disagrees with you' or whatever. If it happens, don't feel so bad. He'll try to get creative with his shit talk, but it's all just a bunch of hot air and vapid pretentiousness. However, feel free to fuck with anyone that does try to hound you for shitting on newbie FUD accounts.  Cool

Now a days, there are a lot of newly created account which is the purpose is to make some nonsense reviews and accusations with different ICOs. Mostly their target is those project who's doing good and a lot of investors. Just don't mind them, it will not affect how the project is going.
Effekt

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:14:32 AM

So much negativity in this thread when the price is down.  But when price is up, not even a single post of negativity.  Go figure.  Everyone just needs to be more patient.  A new year is coming, markets will change.
Yeah, MNX is at the point where FUDers have to come in and flail their arms and scream some noise to try driving the price down further during any kind of dip. They stay away when it's on the up-and-up because coming here to scream that nonsense would make them look dumb during gains.

I may be ruthlessly negative and a total asshole toward those types of people, but I definitely have no negativity due to the price. Unless this coin falls to pretty much $0, I'll always be sitting on profits.
Patience is a virtue, but the early bird gets the worm.

-snippity snipsnip-
Now a days, there are a lot of newly created account which is the purpose is to make some nonsense reviews and accusations with different ICOs. Mostly their target is those project who's doing good and a lot of investors. Just don't mind them, it will not affect how the project is going.
Yeah, and it's pretty obvious when you see one, too. Like the accounts of minexpuntcoin, Herodotus17, and (rip) minexcoinisuseless; they jump into the forum right after being created and start trashing at people like they've been involved with the thread and know the weaving conversations, or they piss on the coin and say all kinds of retarded shit. My favorite is when brainless dumbfucks squawk that this is a ponzi or pyramid scheme. The stupidity burns, but it makes me laugh.

I don't mind trading blows with them by calling them out on their bullshit. It's so easy to get them to go from spewing fake garbage about the coin and get them to personally trash on me, because they get all kinds of pissed off, which lowers their mental capacity, which makes them act dumber and dumber (resulting in more off-topic personal attacks and less FUD'ing).
If only I had some humility and wasn't a gains-boasting donation-beggar (I think I covered most of it), then I wouldn't say my methods are almost brilliant. Trolling trolls is always fun, but doing it with a purpose is the most fun.

younglord33

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:51:58 AM

hodl hodl hodl. the team behind this coin actually made an interesting bank system, and is planning to create an entire platform in 2018. The coin just got pumped 70x 3 weeks after ico its obviously not gonna maintain that. very bullish on minexcoin for 2018, seems like more work and value behind this coin than lots of bs coins in the top 50
Rennsemmal

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:06 AM

Wow Page 700. It seems that the FUDers pushing the Thread to be One of the biggest so that everyone can see what great coin minexcoin is. Thx for your help  Wink
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:06:04 AM

Wow Page 700. It seems that the FUDers pushing the Thread to be One of the biggest so that everyone can see what great coin minexcoin is. Thx for your help  Wink

paid posters or just AI bots posting all the time here, quantity are not an indication of quality, otherwise your logic would make sense in terms of popularity of this coin.  but so, not really. this army of paid bots is even worse on telegram.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:16:15 AM

I think these images says it all, but it is important to know that when investing in a project, you fully understand what the project is all about, most people fail to understand this project and are just in it for the money, so they only buy at the top and consistently losing money

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:23:01 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 37.32 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.9910375208871

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.7% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 19.5% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $19.60

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
vlad_g14

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 07:50:30 AM

paid posters or just AI bots posting all the time here, quantity are not an indication of quality, otherwise your logic would make sense in terms of popularity of this coin.  but so, not really. this army of paid bots is even worse on telegram.
the number of pages on the bitcointalk determines the level of interest about coin. So you are wrong. Look at the shitcoins there are 2-3 pages
also they post 2-3 information posts each day, everything else is written by users
Don't be misled  Wink

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Effekt

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:05:37 AM

the number of pages on the bitcointalk determines the level of interest about coin. So you are wrong. Look at the shitcoins there are 2-3 pages
also they post 2-3 information posts each day, everything else is written by users
Don't be misled  Wink
He also regularly calls this coin a ponzi, so I don't give much thought to anything he types.
Notice how Renn specifically commented on FUDers spamming this thread into popularity and bcmine hijacked the focus onto paid posters/AI bots to point out that qty=/=qly, just to make him look wrong? Those have nothing to do with the FUDers mentioned (with whom I've rattled sabers with regularly). He's just being dodgy.
Don't get me wrong, he's pretty chill. But some of the shit he says...  Shocked

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

It's hard to watch but volume is going down like a lot. Market had like 60 million and now it's getting to half of that. Any news from the team? I thought the algorithm would work to stabilize the coin. It was just marketing works?

Hello!

Now everything controls by the market, demand and supply. The algorithm of MinexBank hasn't launched for full. We declared that price will be establised around 20$( average rate through the basket of the top 10 cryptocurrencies). That's why there are no reasons to worry about the price.
Here is MINEXBANK MEMORANDUM: https://minexbank.com/memorandum

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:29:46 AM

There are few coins in the market currently that are heavily undervalued for the value they represent and Minexcoin is one of them. I'm not a MNX holder but I'm a believer of the project. The team did put a lot of effort to make the platform up and running. So they wouldn't just stop now. We should expect more growth
Hello!

Thank you for your support of Minexteam Wink We are working on the project and it is improving as you can see.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: