Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:22:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

Read the annual report and i am quite happy that team is constantly updating the mass unlike other projects which raise funds and then stop updating here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

Man, someone is still having a field day with complete control over manipulating the buy wall.
Fucking hysterical.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They got the price stuck pretty high before stapling a 500+ coin wall in place and pulling out their 2k+ coin buy pressure. Looks like one good dump will flatten the price rather nicely, so a good exit might be coming up soon. This artificial pump won't last forever.  Sad

I'm pretty glad I dumped a few bags a week or so ago in that .00175-.0019 range. It's like deja vu, but it's actually happening again. Time for me to end this post and sip my coffee while I decide if I should dump & wait now, or get greedy and wait to dump at .0019 again.
Decisions decisions.  Undecided

Does this thread looks  like a trollbox to you? Its your business what you do with your so-called  "bags". We don´t need to know about that and you should not be posting crap like that.
Commenting on the market activity isn't trolling, you fucking idiot.  Roll Eyes
If you "don't want to know" anything I'm posting about, then do us both a favor and just Ignore me. That's what it's there for. You don't need to be a little bitch and impose censorship on me when you're already capable of not seeing what I post.

I haven't seen you act like a dick to other people that posted similar stuff, regarding how many coins they bought/sold and at what price. Get triggered harder, man. Holy shit.  Cheesy

PS: At least I didn't post a screenshot (in a non-MNX thread) of my parking returns and censor everything except the amount of coins gained, you hypocritical retard.

Well, good day to you too prick.
You're a shitbag, Effekt. Take your 'bags' and 'sideways noise' and shove them up your ass. Can you really not see why people find you so infuriating?
You literally only log on to shitpost me, Dumpster Fire. I just looked at your posting history; it's literally just you harassing me, you flaming pile of garbage. Go fuck yourself. Smiley
I don't give two shits or a single fuck if you or any other person here does or doesn't like me. I only come here to share insight. Even when dealing with asshole trolls like you who shit on me just because you're bored from having no life.  Roll Eyes

Leave me alone. Or kill yourself. Or both. The latter would definitely guarantee the former. So I don't care either way. Regardless, you're back to being Ignored.  Kiss Kiss

PS: I'm glad I decided to look at your post history, Dumpster Fire. Your last post (on Dec 30) was you shitting on me by claiming I was "schooled" and a "fucking noob" regarding my saying that MNX is not a token, but you were nothing but silent after I had explained to someone afterward how it isn't one and how it could become one. I wonder if you read that, realized how fucking stupid you were, then decided to just not log on until you saw this chance to harass me again. Congratulations on being a pathetic bitch. Cheesy

PPS: You're still super turbo-triggered that I typed "sideways noise" once? And you have something against the use of "bags"? Common enough terms, yet you use them to justify shitting on me. Because you're a pathetic cunt. You sound thirsty for attention. Drink some bleach.  Wink

PPPS: I look forward to you posting more harassing garbage that I'm not going to see, because you have no other way of feeling good about yourself. You have to try bringing other people down so they feel as miserable as you in your trashy existence, Dumpster Fire. The proof is in the fact that you knew I had you Ignored, yet you continued to target me with harassing shitposts (and literally have only ever posted to harass me); all so you could thump your chest and feel good. Sad.  Cry

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
Herodotus17

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:37:44 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 04:56:04 AM by Herodotus17

Man, someone is still having a field day with complete control over manipulating the buy wall.
Fucking hysterical.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

They got the price stuck pretty high before stapling a 500+ coin wall in place and pulling out their 2k+ coin buy pressure. Looks like one good dump will flatten the price rather nicely, so a good exit might be coming up soon. This artificial pump won't last forever.  Sad

I'm pretty glad I dumped a few bags a week or so ago in that .00175-.0019 range. It's like deja vu, but it's actually happening again. Time for me to end this post and sip my coffee while I decide if I should dump & wait now, or get greedy and wait to dump at .0019 again.
Decisions decisions.  Undecided

Does this thread looks  like a trollbox to you? Its your business what you do with your so-called  "bags". We don´t need to know about that and you should not be posting crap like that.
Commenting on the market activity isn't trolling, you fucking idiot.  Roll Eyes
If you "don't want to know" anything I'm posting about, then do us both a favor and just Ignore me. That's what it's there for. You don't need to be a little bitch and impose censorship on me when you're already capable of not seeing what I post.

I haven't seen you act like a dick to other people that posted similar stuff, regarding how many coins they bought/sold and at what price. Get triggered harder, man. Holy shit.  Cheesy

PS: At least I didn't post a screenshot (in a non-MNX thread) of my parking returns and censor everything except the amount of coins gained, you hypocritical retard.

Well, good day to you too prick.
You're a shitbag, Effekt. Take your 'bags' and 'sideways noise' and shove them up your ass. Can you really not see why people find you so infuriating?
You literally only log on to shitpost me, Dumpster Fire. I just looked at your posting history; it's literally just you harassing me, you flaming pile of garbage. Go fuck yourself. Smiley
I don't give two shits or a single fuck if you or any other person here does or doesn't like me. I only come here to share insight. Even when dealing with asshole trolls like you who shit on me just because you're bored from having no life.  Roll Eyes

Leave me alone. Or kill yourself. Or both. The latter would definitely guarantee the former. So I don't care either way. Regardless, you're back to being Ignored.  Kiss Kiss

PS: I'm glad I decided to look at your post history, Dumpster Fire. Your last post (on Dec 30) was you shitting on me by claiming I was "schooled" and a "fucking noob" regarding my saying that MNX is not a token, but you were nothing but silent after I had explained to someone afterward how it isn't one and how it could become one. I wonder if you read that, realized how fucking stupid you were, then decided to just not log on until you saw this chance to harass me again. Congratulations on being a pathetic bitch. Cheesy

PPS: You're still super turbo-triggered that I typed "sideways noise" once? And you have something against the use of "bags"? Common enough terms, yet you use them to justify shitting on me. Because you're a pathetic cunt. You sound thirsty for attention. Drink some bleach.  Wink

PPPS: I look forward to you posting more harassing garbage that I'm not going to see, because you have no other way of feeling good about yourself. You have to try bringing other people down so they feel as miserable as you in your trashy existence, Dumpster Fire. The proof is in the fact that you knew I had you Ignored, yet you continued to target me with harassing shitposts (and literally have only ever posted to harass me); all so you could thump your chest and feel good. Sad.  Cry

Actually, you were wrong about the token thing. I was going to write a post explaining why, but then I realised it wasn't worth it. It sounds like you give more of a shit than you'd care to let on given the vitriol present in your last post. I shit on you for being one of the most unappealing people I've ever come across in a forum, nothing more. And yes, this account is only used to attack you, so what? You only come out of the woodwork when there's an opportunity for you to abuse someone or boast about your achievements. Contrary to your belief, your abuse is water off a duck's back to me. Do you really think I'm going to be affected by some loser neckbeard telling me to go and drink bleach? HA!
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 06:03:40 AM

-snip-
Please mind your language, it violates the rules.
I'm thankful that you responded to my harsh language to point out that it violates the rules.
It would have been a damn shame if you would have, instead, responded to my posts pointing out the uncontested buywall manipulation that's artificially pumping the coin (which is going to result in a dump, people crying because they bought in high, FUD, volatility, etc).
Because that would have been a waste of your time.  Roll Eyes

Have a fantastic day.  Cheesy

dont ever post here and want to make people think what you like to think.
you want mnx price get down?? just sell all your mnx, dont buyback and leave. just that simple
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

-snip-
Please mind your language, it violates the rules.
I'm thankful that you responded to my harsh language to point out that it violates the rules.
It would have been a damn shame if you would have, instead, responded to my posts pointing out the uncontested buywall manipulation that's artificially pumping the coin (which is going to result in a dump, people crying because they bought in high, FUD, volatility, etc).
Because that would have been a waste of your time.  Roll Eyes

Have a fantastic day.  Cheesy

you want mnx price get down?? just sell all your mnx, dont buyback and leave. just that simple

He won't. He seems like a miserable person in real life. I hope 2018 brings good changes for him because he definitely needs it.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:39:20 AM

Read the annual report and i am quite happy that team is constantly updating the mass unlike other projects which raise funds and then stop updating here.

Yes, it is the good sign for people who believe in the project because there is some project after raising the money they are not giving proper updates to the community but Minex team is in first by giving updates on daily basis. This will create lot maturity towards growth in the project.
Effekt

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

I'll post here as I wish, thanks. I only offer information and insight; I don't "make people think what (I) like to think."
I didn't say anything about wanting MNX price to go down, either. Maybe you should spend some time comprehending what I've posted in reference to the manipulation being mentioned?

My concern was about the artificial price pump that's likely going to result in a dump, which always has people coming here crying because they bought high and now it's low, or yelling FUD and cussing the coin, and adds to the volatility of the coin. Hence, my concern about an unchallenged manipulation of the buy wall.

I literally said nothing about wanting the price to go lower. I only said I was thinking of a good point to exit soon -before- it goes down, and already have buy orders (from coins sold last week at this price range) waiting for the inevitable pullback.

You're just reaching for a reason to shit on me. Fuck you. Just Ignore me.

He won't. He seems like a miserable person in real life. I hope 2018 brings good changes for him because he definitely needs it.
Yeah, I'm suuuuuch a miserable person because I've made thousands upon thousands of dollars from a $300 investment and playing the bouts of sideways noise between dumps. I come here trying to share my insight with everyone, but all I seem to get is shit on by stupid fucktards like yourself.
Please, though, do continue to color me so miserable. My life is just so tragic and unfulfilled. I'm utterly broken and wanting because fuck you.  Roll Eyes

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
Herodotus17

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:45:59 AM

I'll post here as I wish, thanks. I only offer information and insight; I don't "make people think what (I) like to think."
I didn't say anything about wanting MNX price to go down, either. Maybe you should spend some time comprehending what I've posted in reference to the manipulation being mentioned?

My concern was about the artificial price pump that's likely going to result in a dump, which always has people coming here crying because they bought high and now it's low, or yelling FUD and cussing the coin, and adds to the volatility of the coin. Hence, my concern about an unchallenged manipulation of the buy wall.

I literally said nothing about wanting the price to go lower. I only said I was thinking of a good point to exit soon -before- it goes down, and already have buy orders (from coins sold last week at this price range) waiting for the inevitable pullback.

Yeah, I'm suuuuuch a miserable person because I've made thousands upon thousands of dollars from a $300 investment and playing the bouts of sideways noise between dumps. I come here trying to share my insight with everyone, but all I seem to get is shit on by stupid fucktards like yourself.
Please, though, do continue to color me so miserable. My life is just so tragic and unfulfilled. I'm utterly broken and wanting because fuck you.  Roll Eyes

You're full of anger Effekt. Stop trying to push your "insight" onto people and then getting butthurt when they don't want to hear it. You've become so arrogant that you've even started giving attitude to the devs of this coin. Give it a rest mate. Plenty of people here have made decent money in crypto, but you don't see them going around constantly boasting about it. And even if you have made decent profits, it doesn't preclude you from being a miserable bastard. That is self-evident from your treatment of people here.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 01:09:41 PM by MineCoin.org

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 39.68 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.6262593677106

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.31% Weekly: 3.3% Monthly: 18.4% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $28,24

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Kirilgeorgiev

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Past year overview by our CEO Boris Shulyaev. Enjoy your reading!

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-yearly-report-1a3cbc36260f

Great article, thanks!

I was just very much puzzled by the mention of  atomic swap because it is for the first time that I see it in any minex document. I’m wondering if it will be part of Minex Exchange and if so, it will just propel minex to another univers. However,  it is extremly difficult to implement but it will be worth it if you succeed:). Good luck for 2018!
Really? Look at the item of WORKING ON of Minexsystems' site.
Mentioned about Atomic Swap.
SrgWit and Lightning Network are also planned.
https://minexsystems.com

Wow thanks for the info, to be honest i only new about the Minexcoin website and all the news channels but somehow It is the first time i see minexsystems or if I saw it before it wasn’t looking like this or it was not mentioning about atomic swap.
jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

so you are implementing own card to withdraw minex? some of credit card using crypto now has been affected and cancelled by wave crest.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

so you are implementing own card to withdraw minex? some of credit card using crypto now has been affected and cancelled by wave crest.

WaveCrest is a trusted and licensed global and digital prepaid payment solutions partner. Our platform brings complex global payment programs to life.

It is info from google. Wave crest is just another holding witch can create bank cards. if this holding do not accept crypto it is his problems. Simply change it.
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

This is one of the most serious project.

When will come new exchange ?

TeMHuK

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Past year overview by our CEO Boris Shulyaev. Enjoy your reading!

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-yearly-report-1a3cbc36260f

Great article, thanks!

I was just very much puzzled by the mention of  atomic swap because it is for the first time that I see it in any minex document. I’m wondering if it will be part of Minex Exchange and if so, it will just propel minex to another univers. However,  it is extremly difficult to implement but it will be worth it if you succeed:). Good luck for 2018!
Really? Look at the item of WORKING ON of Minexsystems' site.
Mentioned about Atomic Swap.
SrgWit and Lightning Network are also planned.
https://minexsystems.com

Wow thanks for the info, to be honest i only new about the Minexcoin website and all the news channels but somehow It is the first time i see minexsystems or if I saw it before it wasn’t looking like this or it was not mentioning about atomic swap.
I have better news to you about Minex. Look here https://www.hkgbusiness.com/en/company/Minexsystems-Limited  and read carefully from the top.  Wink
BryanZbraw

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:40:57 AM

looks good for cryptocurrency, good luck Grin
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:59:18 AM

You're full of anger Effekt. Stop trying to push your "insight" onto people and then getting butthurt when they don't want to hear it. You've become so arrogant that you've even started giving attitude to the devs of this coin. Give it a rest mate. Plenty of people here have made decent money in crypto, but you don't see them going around constantly boasting about it. And even if you have made decent profits, it doesn't preclude you from being a miserable bastard. That is self-evident from your treatment of people here.
i agree

well, did i say "fuck you" from the starting post telling about yours?

You're just reaching for a reason to shit on me. Fuck you. Just Ignore me
did you know?
your fucking word want me to ask you leave from here and fix you fucking attitude 1st

still,,,,you just make a reason to think that you care people here and make people do what you like to do.
you like to manipulated people with your word to do for your profit
i dont think a bastard like you care about people here
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

I have better news to you about Minex. Look here https://www.hkgbusiness.com/en/company/Minexsystems-Limited  and read carefully from the top.  Wink

I did not understand what you need to read on top?
What's so special about here is when the company was registered.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
TeMHuK

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

I did not understand what you need to read on top?
What's so special about here is when the company was registered.
yes, of course with registration in Hong Kong Minex can be traded at China makrets. Plus this project is not only coin and bank, in future this registration opens many possibilities for MynexSystems in Asia.
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:55:55 AM

Minex is incredibly stable, fantastic.
TeMHuK

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

The money is not the problem for MNX. The biggest problem is markets support or teach team responce. Did you tried to contact support team of any exchange? Here is the same problems.
Grin Grin Grin This is my post. I did it few weeks ago  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 [709] 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: