Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:09:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 [748] 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:13:36 PM

nice to see price recovering

i would also vote for an "auto-re-park" option in minexbank, i like to park my coins on a weekly basis, and sometimes i forget and lose a day (ok it's not much), but still, i think that option is not bad

There wont be auto-park feature. Devs leave some responsibility to users. Also android app has notifications when parking finishes.

really? there's a notification if the parking is finished? i didn't notice that. is it automatic or we need to set it up first before we saw it.

Notification is automatic. As soon as parking finishes it is displayed.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:21:07 PM

i would also vote for an "auto-re-park" option in minexbank, i like to park my coins on a weekly basis, and sometimes i forget and lose a day (ok it's not much), but still, i think that option is not bad

Hello,

Team are not planning "auto-re-park" function.
All that is needed is sometimes look into your profile. Smiley

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
jules.verne

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

There wont be auto-park feature. Devs leave some responsibility to users. Also android app has notifications when parking finishes.

really? there's a notification if the parking is finished? i didn't notice that. is it automatic or we need to set it up first before we saw it.

Are you talking about the web interface of MinexBank or the mobile application? I only get the parking update rate change but not the parking notifications.
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:59:51 PM

Are you talking about the web interface of MinexBank or the mobile application? I only get the parking update rate change but not the parking notifications.

Mobile application has notifications when parking finishes.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:42:07 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate:45.38 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.0655473344132
MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.42% Weekly: 3.14% Monthly: 16.34% Yearly: 71.03%

Price of MNX:$15,23

Site || Blog || Bounty
PROZSA

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:20:29 PM

Dear Investors,

Auto-reparl function cannot possibly be implemented for obvious reasons:

1) if access to the wallet is lost, the Minexbank would still continue distributing payouts. Imagine how damaging this could be?
2) It only requires people to stay in touch with the project, and handle their assets actively. This is far preferable and forces you no to forget about the project.
3) If you trully want to not handle your parking, choose the monthly or yearly parking rate. If you want the most profitable with respect to the lowest term of parking, then that's up to your manual input.
4) I assume it could pose "bug" problems to automatically do it, especially in cases of "pending" issues.

For the team:

I have read very carefully the updated roadmap and given the fact that I was present in the first ICO, it is a very warm feeling to see the project thrive. I am curious, because not really developed in the article, to hear what is planned regarding new user acquisition, marketing, and access to other platforms?

Right now, whatever we do, it is implanted in people's mind that a serious project HAS to be on a major platform, bittrex, bitfinex, binance, poloniex or whatever. Acquisition of a high number of new users will prove very difficult if Minexcoin is not on at least one of these projects. Is there something planned for that?

Cheers to the team and as always, I am behind you and trust that the project will be a killer in the future.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:21:35 PM

Mobile application has notifications when parking finishes.

if you do not want to forget, park minex for a longer time
I am not sure where is yours problem with notification. On mobile app working very well, and it's easy to setup

and second step >

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:49:51 PM

Dear Investors,

1) if access to the wallet is lost, the Minexbank would still continue distributing payouts. Imagine how damaging this could be?
2) It only requires people to stay in touch with the project, and handle their assets actively. This is far preferable and forces you no to forget about the project.
3) If you trully want to not handle your parking, choose the monthly or yearly parking rate. If you want the most profitable with respect to the lowest term of parking, then that's up to your manual input.
4) I assume it could pose "bug" problems to automatically do it, especially in cases of "pending" issues.

For the team:

I have read very carefully the updated roadmap and given the fact that I was present in the first ICO, it is a very warm feeling to see the project thrive. I am curious, because not really developed in the article, to hear what is planned regarding new user acquisition, marketing, and access to other platforms?

Right now, whatever we do, it is implanted in people's mind that a serious project HAS to be on a major platform, bittrex, bitfinex, binance, poloniex or whatever. Acquisition of a high number of new users will prove very difficult if Minexcoin is not on at least one of these projects. Is there something planned for that?

Cheers to the team and as always, I am behind you and trust that the project will be a killer in the future.

Hello!

At the moment team is working on both user aquisition and listing on other exchanges. Since the public release of new roadmap we have what to offer for the publicity.

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it Smiley

Site || Blog || Bounty
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

Dear Investors,

For the team:

Hello!

At the moment team is working on both user aquisition and listing on other exchanges. Since the public release of new roadmap we have what to offer for the publicity.

Thanks dev for the update well its ok right now minexcoin already listing new exchange Coinexchange. will waiting about progres & news minexcoin at near feature we can see mnx at bittrex maybe

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Dear Investors,

For the team:

Hello!

we are ready to participate in mass voting to promote this project on any exchange, which will choose the team. we have a large community using this project and we can do a lot together.

revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Hello

which one is better for mining Minexcoin in http://eu.minexpool.nl, Asus MATRIX GTX980TI 6GD5 Gaming or Asus ROG STRIX-GTX1060-6G-GAMING Huh? Huh

Thanks

GTX 1060 works best and cost effective. You can mine using optiminer running under Linux OS for greater performance.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:04 PM

I heard from a friend of mine that minex would be launching their very own atomic swap. This is really huge especially for the minexcoin platform. The adoption rate for minexcoin might spike. This is going to be a full-fledged bank in no time

revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

I heard from a friend of mine that minex would be launching their very own atomic swap. This is really huge especially for the minexcoin platform. The adoption rate for minexcoin might spike. This is going to be a full-fledged bank in no time

It was indicated on the latest roadmap 2018. To be honest, i didn't expect that to happen until Boris stated it on the year end report.
TeMHuK

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:22 AM

Atomic swap is just one of the points in MNX road map. Please read updated MNX road map, you will found there much more interesting things  Wink https://medium.com/minecoin-blog

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate:40.18 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.0655473344132
MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX:$15,27

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate:47.64 MSol/s MSol/s Difficulty: 2.0655473344132
MinexBank Rates:

Price of MNX:$16,16

Site || Blog || Bounty
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Whats its atomic swap guys ? i dont know that anyone can give me some information about it maybe the development/the progres. well iam will waiting for mnx exchange / mnx market. I see at here the team very making some progres about the project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Whats its atomic swap guys ? i dont know that anyone can give me some information about it maybe the development/the progres. well iam will waiting for mnx exchange / mnx market. I see at here the team very making some progres about the project.

Hello!
It is technology that enables direct peer-to-peer exchange across separate blockchains (BTC/MNX, for example).

You can also check our blog https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf
and this link https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/guides/what-are-atomic-swaps/ for more details

Site || Blog || Bounty
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Hi, I still have my coins from ICO on minexcoin.com and want to withdraw to coinexchange.io but withdrawal button doesn't work and I'm supposed to get an email? Never received an email... anybody knows what to do?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

Hi, I still have my coins from ICO on minexcoin.com and want to withdraw to coinexchange.io but withdrawal button doesn't work and I'm supposed to get an email? Never received an email... anybody knows what to do?

Hi!
Please send email with your problem description to support@minexsystems.com
Email confirmations are sent if you place the order. Otherwise ICO manager doesn`t see it in the system.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 [748] 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: