Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:01:51 AM

Question...When you park your coins for a monthly %...ie 15%...Is this rate locked for the entire month at this rate the day you locked or is it a monthly average rate?

Thank you
The rate when you start the park is applied.
Once you park it you do not need to worry about rate fluctuation until it ends. Cheesy
as long as there is a park, the profits will always be there. I use the park 1 month because the percentage of MNX obtained is also high.
This coin is one of the stable coins as long as I invest in the crypto market  Grin . keep it up team
Minexcoin have relatively lower risk of making and losing money. The parking is more of a masternode reward to me. But without spending so much money. Any amount can have a share with parking. That's why i keep on buying whenever i have some profits while trading.

I would say the risk is the same as any other crypto currency, and the low volatility is more of a dream at this point and still an experiment.  The coin still moves significantly when Bitcoin does, so you can make or lose a decent amount on the swings of the coin.  As far as I understand masternodes, this is higher interest returns and less up front expense so it would be considered better than masternodes for the buyer.  Best  reason to be involved in Minexcoin this early in its adoption is simply bc compound interest is one of the greatest wonders of the world, at least according to Albert Einstein(but what does he know?  right)  If Minexcoin never gains any value and stays at 20$ for the next 3 years, (which I think is unlikely, I believe it will rise some) you can still make a shit ton of money owning if you reinvest all your parking rewards.  Do the math
in one or maximum two months will be created own exchange and bank cards. MNX can't stay at 20$ after that. Plus after completing so big points in road map it will be much easyar to be listed at any exchange. This coin will be very popular  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:03 AM

announcement

Coinmarketcap updated Circulating Supply for MNX and now Minex reached Rank 184 in top of all coins and tokens.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:24:08 AM

Question...When you park your coins for a monthly %...ie 15%...Is this rate locked for the entire month at this rate the day you locked or is it a monthly average rate?

Thank you
Once you park it you do not need to worry about rate fluctuation until it ends. Cheesy
as long as there is a park, the profits will always be there. I use the park 1 month because the percentage of MNX obtained is also high.
This coin is one of the stable coins as long as I invest in the crypto market  Grin . keep it up team
Minexcoin have relatively lower risk of making and losing money. The parking is more of a masternode reward to me. But without spending so much money. Any amount can have a share with parking. That's why i keep on buying whenever i have some profits while trading.

I would say the risk is the same as any other crypto currency, and the low volatility is more of a dream at this point and still an experiment.  The coin still moves significantly when Bitcoin does, so you can make or lose a decent amount on the swings of the coin.  As far as I understand masternodes, this is higher interest returns and less up front expense so it would be considered better than masternodes for the buyer.  Best  reason to be involved in Minexcoin this early in its adoption is simply bc compound interest is one of the greatest wonders of the world, at least according to Albert Einstein(but what does he know?  right)  If Minexcoin never gains any value and stays at 20$ for the next 3 years, (which I think is unlikely, I believe it will rise some) you can still make a shit ton of money owning if you reinvest all your parking rewards.  Do the math

Its been low volatility for over a month now.  https://invst.ly/6ptos

Obviously most of us are not on the same page.  The chart you present to show "low volatility" is MNX/BTC
So you are looking at a chart of how Minexcoin stays low volatility to one of the most volatile currencies in the history of existence.  Do you not understand how that makes MNX inherently volatile?
When this debit card comes out, are you going to the store that prices things in Bitcoin???  No, it will be priced in dollars, or euros or some other FIAT currency.  So if the goal of Minexcoin is to become a non-volatile payment system for the REAL WORLD, then it needs to be non-volatile in relation to something that people actually price things on this earth in.  The goal of Minexcoin as written in the whitepaper as I understood it, is to be used like a real currency one day, because it is not volatile in relation to the goods you would buy with it(like milk, and prostitutes), which bitcoin most certainly is not.  That is why I suggested Minexcoin either scrap the low volatility concept altogether and let it run like any other crypto(in which case I believe it could get very expensive), or you need to keep it in a 5% range of its close in relation to Euros or Dollars.  There is no way you can tie the value to the 10 top cryptos and have a payment system in the real world that is not volatile.  Why is this so hard to understand?  Either way, Temhuk and a bunch of others will argue with me and tell me I am an idiot, but obviously we all have a different definition of the word "volatile" 

To prove my point, in the last month on that non-volatile example you provided, the price of MNX in dollars(y'know, those things you can actually buy stuff with) went from $10-$24.  That is pretty fuckin volatile

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:19:59 AM

Thank you

Obviously most of us are not on the same page.  The chart you present to show "low volatility" is MNX/BTC
So you are looking at a chart of how Minexcoin stays low volatility to one of the most volatile currencies in the history of existence.  Do you not understand how that makes MNX inherently volatile?
When this debit card comes out, are you going to the store that prices things in Bitcoin???  No, it will be priced in dollars, or euros or some other FIAT currency.  So if the goal of Minexcoin is to become a non-volatile payment system for the REAL WORLD, then it needs to be non-volatile in relation to something that people actually price things on this earth in.  The goal of Minexcoin as written in the whitepaper as I understood it, is to be used like a real currency one day, because it is not volatile in relation to the goods you would buy with it(like milk, and prostitutes), which bitcoin most certainly is not.  That is why I suggested Minexcoin either scrap the low volatility concept altogether and let it run like any other crypto(in which case I believe it could get very expensive), or you need to keep it in a 5% range of its close in relation to Euros or Dollars.  There is no way you can tie the value to the 10 top cryptos and have a payment system in the real world that is not volatile.  Why is this so hard to understand?  Either way, Temhuk and a bunch of others will argue with me and tell me I am an idiot, but obviously we all have a different definition of the word "volatile" 

To prove my point, in the last month on that non-volatile example you provided, the price of MNX in dollars(y'know, those things you can actually buy stuff with) went from $10-$24.  That is pretty fuckin volatile
The only thing you want is big pump and huge profit in short time. This is only what I can see in your message. MNX will stay with old plan.
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:56:43 AM

Thank you

News flash: transactions whether it's for an orange or a car don't take a month to go through. MNX aims for day to day low volatility of 5% or less. Going up 5% every day of the month is still a large monthly increase, however this doesn't translate to high purchasing volatility
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

1st of all Temhuk, I have no interest in quickly pumping this coin, I have said multiple times that I am perfectly happy if the coin stayed at 20$ forever because I like the compound interest, which is very profitable in itself.  I really hope you are not officially on the Minexcoin team, bc some of the stuff you say is really out there.  I don't expect the coin to change its purpose bc of what I say, but I hope by now you realize that the ability of having a stable payment system and tying the price to bitcoin are absolutely in contradiction of each other. 

Youngdipshit, your point is so dumb I don't even know where to begin.  How on earth if the price stays close to bitcoin and the price of bitcoin travels 20% in a day is that stable?

If you guys want to argue for the sake of arguing, fine.  But both of you are flat out wrong with what you are saying, but you have this innate desire to be right, and you just aren't.

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:09:27 AM

This is the great coin and park is working.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:36:54 AM

At least Minexcoin has stabilized, for many this represents a break from a strong trend in early December, but in fact, shows that MNX has a lot to grow and is a solid coin, not just pump & dump, other than parking, other things should be taken into account.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

At least Minexcoin has stabilized, for many this represents a break from a strong trend in early December, but in fact, shows that MNX has a lot to grow and is a solid coin, not just pump & dump, other than parking, other things should be taken into account.

The parking is one of the selling points on MNX platform. It serves as a really good passive income for anyone parking their MNX coins.  I'm curious where the profits from parking coins are coming from. Are the from the platform fees?

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate:  82.63 MSol/s Difficulty: 2.5838255247518

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.38% Weekly: 2.92% Monthly: 15.3% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $19,79

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:22:09 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 08:36:15 AM by MineCoin.org

The parking is one of the selling points on MNX platform. It serves as a really good passive income for anyone parking their MNX coins.  I'm curious where the profits from parking coins are coming from. Are the from the platform fees?

Hello,

Thank you for your warm words.

Percents from parking  is paid from the reserve MinexBank.
With the increase of the MNX volume in the market due to additional emission (work and miners' reward) a gradual replenishment and increase of the reserves amount will be required. This growth will be ensured by a progressive percentage of deductions in favor of MINEXBANK for each unit unraveled by the miners.
More info: https://minexbank.com/memorandum

Site || Blog || Bounty
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

The parking is one of the selling points on MNX platform. It serves as a really good passive income for anyone parking their MNX coins.  I'm curious where the profits from parking coins are coming from. Are the from the platform fees?

Have you read the white paper?
MinexBank coins are paid out of block rewards.
Also, because there is a reserve for MinexBank, it is not depleted.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Wee secret tip for you all, for anyone wanting to sell at 0.00491000 per MNX! Then have a look below.

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/S9CJUr

Dear community

We tried to contact the founders of the exchange, but they never got in touch. At the moment we can not recommend trading on this exchange.

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:22:17 AM

Another update about MNX debit cards

Some technical details from Minexsystems CEO. Original text you can found in Russhian group in Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoinru

This text is translated by google(if you have somekind questions please ask.

The user will receive a bank credit card
it will be a Central American or Gibraltar bank
activation of the card will be made by replenishment of the account in MNX to the account in Japan
the Japanese company will act as a guarantor for the client's obligations in the bank
when making a purchase, the user will spend money in fiat
after the purchase, the Japanese company will sell the MNX client at the exchange and at the current rate will replenish his account
the credit limit will be set at 80-100% of the funds in MNX depending on the card class
for leveling exchange rate risks
so the cardholder will not have to go into his office and every time sell the crypt before spending the fiat
on the other hand, the bank will be crystal clear before the visa or the master, since I have never heard of the crypt
like that so if briefly
now there are legal formalities
and as soon as we have the documents on hand, we will release the cards
then for a technical job 2-3 months and the deal is done

chipah

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

Wee secret tip for you all, for anyone wanting to sell at 0.00491000 per MNX! Then have a look below.

Didn't believe it myself either till I tried and have made over 450% profit! Also got a nice 0.01BTC bonus for being a new user!

https://0xchange.com/S9CJUr

Koinbi has been reported as SCAM!! Trader can't withdraw and no reply from support.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2750577.0
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Almost 800 pages in this thread for a shitcoin with almost 0 market cap? Looks like paid hype...
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:24:44 AM

Almost 800 pages in this thread for a shitcoin with almost 0 market cap? Looks like paid hype...
Is $20 for each coin is so bad? And rank is 179 at CMC at the moment. Please do the research of this huge project at first.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:32:17 AM

Some technical details from Minexsystems CEO. Original text you can found in Russhian group in Telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoinru

activation of the card will be made by replenishment of the account in MNX to the account in Japan
the Japanese company will act as a guarantor for the client's obligations in the bank
after the purchase, the Japanese company will sell the MNX client at the exchange and at the current rate will replenish his account
the credit limit will be set at 80-100% of the funds in MNX depending on the card class
so the cardholder will not have to go into his office and every time sell the crypt before spending the fiat
on the other hand, the bank will be crystal clear before the visa or the master, since I have never heard of the crypt
like that so if briefly

Is the MNX card available worldwide? I would like to order one and where can I find more details about the card and its features?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:35:06 AM

Is $20 for each coin is so bad? And rank is 179 at CMC at the moment. Please do the research of this huge project at first.
Huge project? Seems like it's a dead project!
I'm just waiting for a sell opportunity, but obviously many people do. Because when price gets close to ICO price, rate immediately drops again.
Listing on big exchanges was obviously denied (promised for Dec./Jan.)
Such a huge number of comments without any big investors show it's still overvalued and hyped.
So you guys think it will ever reach ICO price again? Or will it be dead soon? Hype comments without any reasonable arguments will be ignored.
Devs blamed themselves that much, I don't think investors will ever trust them again.
I just wanna cut my losses Wink
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:30 AM

like that so if briefly

Is the MNX card available worldwide? I would like to order one and where can I find more details about the card and its features?
At the moment I don't have that information. More info will be in March, we all are waiting for presentation.
Pages: « 1 ... 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 [765] 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: