Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:01:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Rank  173, very good

Soon Minexcoin going in the Top 100 Coins

Hashrate going Higher, Difficulty going higher..........

and new Minexmarkets coming Grin Cool

This is the only halfway decent reply and still not enough.
I need better reasons, including sources, coding details and other deeper insights.
Will check again tonight, your last chance!
If you need more reasons or you need more info look for it. Nobody will bring to you anything on a plate. Big investors doing that by them self. But if you don't know how to do that that mean you are noob in crypto. But ok, i'll give you some info.

Reasons: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Coding details: https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin

And read at the main page of Minexcoin.com who is advisors of this project(at the bottom of the page)

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alesi0

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Ok I'm here, convince me!
Algo and dev team didn't

Don't take this comment negative.
If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
At the end it's our money and we all can do whatever we want with our money.
Leave it and invest in projects where do you see your opportunity.
wan9001

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Rank  173, very good

Soon Minexcoin going in the Top 100 Coins

Hashrate going Higher, Difficulty going higher..........

and new Minexmarkets coming Grin Cool

This is the only halfway decent reply and still not enough.
I need better reasons, including sources, coding details and other deeper insights.
Will check again tonight, your last chance!
If you need more reasons or you need more info look for it. Nobody will bring to you anything on a plate. Big investors doing that by them self. But if you don't know how to do that that mean you are noob in crypto. But ok, i'll give you some info.

Reasons: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Coding details: https://github.com/minexcoin/minexcoin

And read at the main page of Minexcoin.com who is advisors of this project(at the bottom of the page)

Totally agree with you man ... Nice.... Everything is on the net ...
szesch

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Algo and dev team didn't

If algo, and devs didn't convince you, then why do you spend your time here? You want that some random guy convince you? You need arguing with a few believers?
That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
Of course this won't change the result of the analysis significantly.
But even low potential coins sometimes provide good profits.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

Algo and dev team didn't

That's what we did. We made a qualitative analysis in our investors group and the result was a very low potential.
But a colleague told me, this is one of his favorite ICOs and I read an article on medium about the upgrade.
But the main reason is that one of my clients invested in the ICO and asked me to check the potential again.
Of course I'm not willing to do a completely new analysis, so I prefer to check some boards, telegram etc. It's a good way to find new information (if existing).
But in this thread it's  hardly possible to find decent information, because there are hundreds of comments every day, but the content is almost 0.
The simple this sounds, asking is the easiest way to find out whether it's paid hype or real enthusiasm.
Dude, I read all your messages and I can suggest to you to return back to your classroom where you and your colleagues thinking where to invest your dinner money. You are just another shitfuder in this thread.
szesch

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Algo and dev team didn't

Dude, I read all your messages and I can suggest to you to return back to your classroom where you and your colleagues thinking where to invest your dinner money. You are just another shitfuder in this thread.
Although he just confirmed what I said, I must ask: Is this common practice in this thread?
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Algo and dev team didn't

Although he just confirmed what I said, I must ask: Is this common practice in this thread?
No, it is not. If someone asking for help or he is interested in this project I and MNX supports always help to community members. But you asked for that help like you are the boss and everyone should provide all info to you. If you really want to buy some MNX or you simply interested in MNX it is good, but please understand here is so much useless fuders and I'm really tired from them.
szesch

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

Algo and dev team didn't

No, it is not. If someone asking for help or he is interested in this project I and MNX supports always help to community members. But you asked for that help like you are the boss and everyone should provide all info to you. If you really want to buy some MNX or you simply interested in MNX it is good, but please understand here is so much useless fuders and I'm really tired from them.
ArminH already mentioned this and I thought everybody knows this:
Boards do NOT really influence rates!
The only exception is reddit, sometimes there really is an influence. But only if there's a detailed report providing facts and figures, which gains the attention of media.
In this board you mainly have small investors and crypto beginners.
FUD just doesn't really work here Wink

I don't know where you read I'm the boss. Either you just want to blame me or you misunderstood.
I'm working for a company (nothing to do with cryptocurrencies) and one of my clients also invested in cc. So you can imagine, we always talk about it.
He recommended me to buy MNX and I told him that the analysis of the investors group (I'm just a member, again not the boss) wasn't very promising.
A few days ago a workmate told me he's also interested in MNX and I read some good news. So I decided to recheck this.

But except one or two halfway reasonable replies, I only see hype and childish behaviour here.
alesi0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:02 PM

Can someone please explain details regarding parking interest.
In whitepaper it's stated that reference rate will gradually go down due MNX price growth. It's clear to me, but if you check MNX price and interest rate 3 months ago, you can see that interest rates were higher.
Is this because of test period or maybe because of volume of parked coins?
Change of interest rates are mentioned only with relation of coin price (demand/supply)...
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Algo and dev team didn't

ArminH already mentioned this and I thought everybody knows this:
Boards do NOT really influence rates!
The only exception is reddit, sometimes there really is an influence. But only if there's a detailed report providing facts and figures, which gains the attention of media.
In this board you mainly have small investors and crypto beginners.
FUD just doesn't really work here Wink

I don't know where you read I'm the boss. Either you just want to blame me or you misunderstood.
I'm working for a company (nothing to do with cryptocurrencies) and one of my clients also invested in cc. So you can imagine, we always talk about it.
He recommended me to buy MNX and I told him that the analysis of the investors group (I'm just a member, again not the boss) wasn't very promising.
A few days ago a workmate told me he's also interested in MNX and I read some good news. So I decided to recheck this.

But except one or two halfway reasonable replies, I only see hype and childish behaviour here.
I'm happy for your client and your workmate. They bought MNX in right time. If you think about MNX like it is hype or something else that mean you have no idea about this project. I'm already gave to you info about project, did you read it thru? In 1 month this project will get own decentralized exchange and a little bit later own debit cards. And this is just in 2Q of 2018.
TeMHuK

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

In whitepaper it's stated that reference rate will gradually go down due MNX price growth. It's clear to me, but if you check MNX price and interest rate 3 months ago, you can see that interest rates were higher.
Change of interest rates are mentioned only with relation of coin price (demand/supply)...
Higer rates in bank was because of testing period of Minexbank and of course like a bonus for early birds Smiley now we have bonus percents as well. In beginning of March we will have updated memorandum and I hope there will be new levels of MNX price like it was in first memorandum because after launching road map goals in 2Q 2018 price will be much higher than now and parking percents will fall down.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

I am not sure where you checked and find that is parking rate higher. As far as I know, they going down.
I know that I am parked with 6.5% weekly interest rate, now is 2.92%. Also, i am parked 12.january with 18,4% monthly rate at $25 MNX prices. Today 15,3% and $19/MNX

I think it's parking rate determined based on several factors except on the price. Like 24h trading volume, the total amount of parked coins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 10:28:50 PM by deepblue01

That price which lasted just very little made me surprised. Why at first price reached at $51.29 and the backed at $19.37. This kind of extreme change isn't good for the health of project as whole. This scares future's potential investors because such volatility is very rare in legit projects.
NO, there is no pump at all. i see the price of minexcoin on livecoin and coinexchange.
the price around 0,002 BTC/MNX. it might because there is several miscalculation from coinmarketcap it self.
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:09:31 PM

Dear community!

A big day for MNX holders with Apple devices! MinexBank iOS app available in App Store now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/minexbank/id1337630172?ls=1&mt=8

thx Minex- Team Tipp Topp  Smiley  great work
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:11:50 PM

Dear community!

Wow, thanks for the good news. I installed it on the iPhone immediately.
All OK. It works without problems. Cheesy

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Hello,

There was a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months.
Average reference rate for parking payouts will gradually go down, yet, thanks to MinexCoin
price’s growth, the actual parking revenue will only grow over time. More info: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf  p.9-10

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
alesi0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

Thank you all for the answers.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

Dear community!

Wow, thanks for the good news. I installed it on the iPhone immediately.
All OK. It works without problems. Cheesy

Finally I have been waiting for this update!
How did you install it? I searched the appstore but nothing comes up.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:33:43 PM

Awesome dev MNX at ios now, if i buy MNX and put my token at app IOS, can i get airdrop? How to function app MNX at ios?
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: