Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

you have to agree with just one thing
they are set up unrealistic big tasks in the short term.....
becouse of that upgraded roadmap  they gained a lot of investors.....
they failed to complete most of things that was planned in that time period....
and in this way they lost confidence of  people and that was directly influence on  price drop...

there is no need to blame those who sell

The bad strategic moves of  minex team is to blame for all of this

Well that's not the whole story. Because mnx only has one exchange atm with volume it's very easy to manipulate the market.
And thats what is being done.  sonesome peoplepeople hsve noticed odd bebaviour on the market which looks like a trading bot pushing the price down.  i have indeed tested that it is possible for someone eith both btc and nnx to place buy order and match it by selling to himself.  Bad design by livecoin.  a single person can trade with himself to increase or decrease price.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

Well, I am waiting for 1USD price, thiis will be too attractive offer  Grin.
Many people are selling their coins without sense. Look at volume, so low and why? Because hodlers hold only weak hands are selling their few bucks. The real price  is elsewhere.

True mate. It is no changes in top wallets. https://bchain.info/MNX/rich/
yamaichi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

Yes, $5 is really low price now. But just to know he can be a lower price. First day when Minex going to market the price was $1. Seems we are going to this moment again.
I hope listing on Hitbtc can help and make more decentralized mnx market. I think I read somewhere that trading bot on Livecoin ruin the price.

It is clearly seen at CMC that only 4 coins out of top-100 are in green, so this is a current trend actually. In the morning MNX was also green, someone even was surprised.

But you can't deny that whatever the overall trend is, MNX went from the position 90 something to 295 right now in a month and a half.

Much more: at 4.86$, it's not interesting to mine MNX anymore.

Right now http://eu.minexpool.nl/stats shows 58 Msols/s for a Network Hash/s of 81.95 MSol/s.

As the total of all the other pools doesn't make more than 5MSols/s, that means someone is mining it solo for almost 20Msols/s, which is enormous.

Maybe the Team or some associates/investors trying to keep it alive?

I don't know, but minexpool hashrate is going down, I'm quitting mining MNX (while I supported it for 6 months), and I guess many will follow; again, at this price it's not worth it.

This isn't FUD - but FACTS.

If people leaving Minex coin it is not a good signal. although I think that miners dumping price because they sell his coina no matters what is the price.
although it is a complete market in red Here is some action needed to stop falling
Most miner will automatically decide to mining or stopping on their calculation. Current crypto market has only senior investors. They need some more potential newbie either miner or investor. That is expected to come from emerging countries.
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

A
I feel ashamed
I talked to many people from my surroundings about this project
I read wp dozens of times
I read upgraded roadmap many many times
praised this project to everyone from my surroundings from people who are part of the  crypro world to those who never had any touch with crypto
told people that the idea of the ecosystem itself is something that is different from the current empty stories
I explained things about the minex algorithm / things I read in wp
A lot of very strong people have invested large amounts of money
but also a couple of people who really do not have money and people who can barely survive from month to month
when I find out about a month ago that minex algo has not ever take any move to price corection  as it was described in wp
I was  speechless in that moment
uptrend channel .....5% tolerance bank reaction if price brakeout out of  that channel....These are all lies
The entire roadmap is a beautifully packed story...even if it is not so...minex team gave to themselfe unreasonably short deadlines
I was 80 percent convinced that this coin will next big  thing in the crypto world
now my opinion is 80% scam /20% success

Now I'm ashamed to look at all these people in their eyes

"The problem isn't losing money.
They problem is losing faith"

In conclusion, it was you who set up the trap to swindle people  from your surroundings ( maybe by promising them lambo in 3 months  Grin). Minex team is doing well moving forward toward their goal of building   sustainable financial system for ordinary people. This is your problem that you can't even recognise the sense of  both the road map and  team's statements that were repeatedly said many times   here  and media. Looking forward to buy you coins on market.

bravo....... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
is that all that you know....
LAMBO like a child ...
soon ....
the exact date is unknown...
be patient...
dont crying...
stop with fud ...from month to month...when u dont have answers
people see that your spining just like my poor president in whole media Smiley
and you can not do anything positive
they are all at the end of the day fake storys and promises that are well packed
People see this because that there are no new investors, and the price is sliding down every day

and yes... minex team did everything he promised so far, team has a perfect strategy without error ...
Is it possible that you can lie that way?
to spin and carry out the truth
that none of you has any objections to their work
team has a perfect strategy yes but just for their pockets, not for us

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:13:04 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 12:27:42 PM by MineCoin.org

team has a perfect strategy yes but just for their pockets, not for us

Please be advised that MinexSystems does not make any profit as of now.
However it is not a charity project but a commercial company, you are right.
We are going to make profit for us too later as the ecosystem evolves. There is nothing to be ashamed of or deny and hide.
Now all developments and exchange listings are paid by funds raised at ICO, own funds and investors of the company, not the Minexcoin.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

Many people are selling their coins without sense. Look at volume, so low and why? Because hodlers hold only weak hands are selling their few bucks. The real price  is elsewhere.

I thought that with my 1000MinexCoins I am rich  Grin.
But interesting sites. First adresses are some reserve pool or?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:24:53 PM

I thought that with my 1000MinexCoins I am rich  Grin.
But interesting sites. First adresses are some reserve pool or?

Crypto is marathon if someone has great patience than 1000 coins are enough to make rich after some years but in short time of period it could make us disappointed by looking over the price movement again and again.
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:12:32 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 02:28:21 AM by deepblue01

I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.

Dont mix the quick profit expectations ....  with your late and unfulfilled goals in time .... I understand that you late with a wallet  for example with one thing...but other things are settled to be ended on time, but you are not even close to what you set yourself up for the goal.... you ban every member who has different opinions from you from the telegram group....unprofessional work of most admins on telegram ....

The only Arevik is worth something there
the rest are the kids who bring emotions with the least pressure...and yes every calculation every diferent opinion is fud for them

your project is in very big problem  that is  a fact  and this is true this is not a fud

I feel ashamed
I read wp and roadmap and told people what was written there and told them this is very good project and team....

********The LOW volatility cryptocurrency********
Can you look at the price chart from the first day on exchange until now , and tell me that MNX  is The low volatility coin ...................OR  JUST  FAIL story about low volatility....algo is dead he was never alive or had any reaction and nobody talks more about it

total disaster
I'm sorry, but you can not ban me here

for telling the truth and pure facts...
no offence, if you want to leave the project. just leave and never back.
too early to say like that. they are just trying to be low vilatility coin as payment system.
i have been supporting minexcoin project since ICO so i know how hard they are trying to reach our expectation.
the last ICO price was about +230k sat/mnx and we are waiting more than 4 month for minexcoin to be listed on exchange.
and then 1st november finally minexcoin listed on livecoin exchange.
do you have any idea what the most people said at that time when the price of minexcoin drop to 18k sat??
well, mostly they said just like you did Cheesy Cheesy

PS : i think you are also bring emotions here because your lose.

Do not tell people that they should leave. We need to change their mind and give them diffrent view on current situation. Everything is okay, team is hard working on many things and they do not want to destroy this project by giving big rewards for parking only.
for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money.
after they got their own money/ profit, they usually leave the project.
because since the beginning they did not come to join the community, they just come for money.
so I prefer to ask them to leave.

It looks like this is your point  to dismiss people who see the true state of things....
to remove all those who ask rational questions (They have to repeat because they do not get the answers except  "soon" and "stop with fud")
to remove all those people who require that team finish all things that have set themselves as a goal to do on time
to remove all those people who criticize because of the lack of time limits seted by themselves
to remove all those people who have any suspicion and they do not dare to answer those doubts

It would be nice if only people who praised them like temhuk will stay here  
and no one new who come here wouldnt be able to recognize the true state of things that are happening

"for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money"

neither you or anyone else can influence me whether I will leave the project or stay in it
I am not one of those who bought high ... that what I bought is only a small part of what I  own
I tried to even negotiate with some exchanges to add mnx
What did you do for this project?
you are probably just a  a  paid boot  
boot? why boot bother to reply your comment.
what did i do? why i have to tell you? i am just the early MNX holder&supporter since ICO.
you just saw nothing except for the decline for minexcoin price. just like other people before you and now they just gone.
the different between you and me is i don't blame any cryptocurrency project just only because of the price.

i invest with my own risk and i am aware of the investor expectation in this crypto space.
the FOMO made this happen and the price is going up too fast without sufficient infrastructure in the project.
and then the real bloody market begin and wipe out everyone hope. wipe out everyone faith in cryptocurrency.
mostly they said bitcoin scam, ethereum scam. out there all they said it will be gone forever.
they all did not want to learn and watch the process.

do you think i am not felling bad because of this current MNX price right now?
do you think i am not following the progress of minexcoin project? and hope the price will rise again?
all people fell the same, all unhappy about the price.
but the different is
you blame everything to the team because of the price, you don't want to watch the process and learn inside.
i think you decide to do everything because of your emotions. just grow up. that habit is for a kid.
your FUD your blame to the team. do you think the blame is better way to make everything work again?
you are wrong. you just make it worse.
and the early mnx holders or mostly people who hold mnx would be agree, you actually didn't help this project.
so in my view that's the reason why i ask you to leave
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.

Dont mix the quick profit expectations ....  with your late and unfulfilled goals in time .... I understand that you late with a wallet  for example with one thing...but other things are settled to be ended on time, but you are not even close to what you set yourself up for the goal.... you ban every member who has different opinions from you from the telegram group....unprofessional work of most admins on telegram ....

The only Arevik is worth something there
the rest are the kids who bring emotions with the least pressure...and yes every calculation every diferent opinion is fud for them

your project is in very big problem  that is  a fact  and this is true this is not a fud

I feel ashamed
I read wp and roadmap and told people what was written there and told them this is very good project and team....

********The LOW volatility cryptocurrency********
Can you look at the price chart from the first day on exchange until now , and tell me that MNX  is The low volatility coin ...................OR  JUST  FAIL story about low volatility....algo is dead he was never alive or had any reaction and nobody talks more about it

total disaster
I'm sorry, but you can not ban me here

for telling the truth and pure facts...
no offence, if you want to leave the project. just leave and never back.
too early to say like that. they are just trying to be low vilatility coin as payment system.
i have been supporting minexcoin project since ICO so i know how hard they are trying to reach our expectation.
the last ICO price was about +230k sat/mnx and we are waiting more than 4 month for minexcoin to be listed on exchange.
and then 1st november finally minexcoin listed on livecoin exchange.
do you have any idea what the most people said at that time when the price of minexcoin drop to 18k sat??
well, mostly they said just like you did Cheesy Cheesy

PS : i think you are also bring emotions here because your lose.

Do not tell people that they should leave. We need to change their mind and give them diffrent view on current situation. Everything is okay, team is hard working on many things and they do not want to destroy this project by giving big rewards for parking only.
for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money.
after they got their own money/ profit, they usually leave the project.
because since the beginning they did not come to join the community, they just come for money.
so I prefer to ask them to leave.

It looks like this is your point  to dismiss people who see the true state of things....
to remove all those who ask rational questions (They have to repeat because they do not get the answers except  "soon" and "stop with fud")
to remove all those people who require that team finish all things that have set themselves as a goal to do on time
to remove all those people who criticize because of the lack of time limits seted by themselves
to remove all those people who have any suspicion and they do not dare to answer those doubts

It would be nice if only people who praised them like temhuk will stay here  
and no one new who come here wouldnt be able to recognize the true state of things that are happening

"for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money"

neither you or anyone else can influence me whether I will leave the project or stay in it
I am not one of those who bought high ... that what I bought is only a small part of what I  own
I tried to even negotiate with some exchanges to add mnx
What did you do for this project?
you are probably just a  a  paid boot  
boot? why boot bother to reply your comment.
what did i do? why i have to tell you? i am just the early MNX holder&supporter since ICO.
you just saw nothing except for the decline for minexcoin price. just like other people before you and now they just gone.
the different between you and me is i don't blame any cryptocurrency project just only because of the price.

i invest with my own risk and i am aware of the investor expectation in this crypto space.
the FOMO made this happen and the price is going up too fast without sufficient infrastructure in the project.
and then the real bloody market begin and wipe out everyone hope. wipe out everyone faith in cryptocurrency.
mostly they said bitcoin scam, ethereum scam. out there all they said it will be gone forever.
they all did not want to learn and watch the process.

do you think i am not felling bad because of this current MNX price right now?
do you think i am not following the progress of minexcoin project? and hope the price will rise again?
all people fell the same, all unhappy about the price.
but the different is
you blame everything to the team because of the price, you don't want to watch the process and learn inside.
i think you decide to do everything because of your emotions. just grow up. that habit is for a kid.
your FUD your blame to the team. do you think the blame is better way to make everything work again?
you are wrong. you just make it worse.
and the early mnx holders or mostly people who hold mnx would be agree, you actually didn't help this project.
so in my view that's the reason why i ask you to leave

"all people fell the same, all unhappy about the price."

I know I do not help but you have to understand that I can not watching how everyone behaves that everything is ok
Im unhappy too...but you're mistaken if you think everything is in the money in my case
I am simply angry at the unfulfilled things they have set themselves
some things have to change to make things better
That's why I criticize them

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
eerygarden

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

The main problem with minex is that their USP (unique selling proposition) was that it will be a stable coin protected by an algo, minex bank, parking etc.
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

The Minex Systems team intends to implement the extended functionality of Minex Ecosystem by incorporating such applications as Minex Market, Minex Exchange, and Minex Platform
hoangthipro244

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

Waiting for progress on the Minexcoin Ecosystem I am sure it could be effective at the MNX price. Perhaps we have made a big spike when the ecosystem is released to the public. go to the moon Cool
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 07:33:37 AM by MineCoin.org

The main problem with minex is that their USP (unique selling proposition) was that it will be a stable coin protected by an algo, minex bank, parking etc.

It is not a problem, to be more precise our goal is to create a predicted in growth coin (btw it works if you check on the first Memorandum and the CMC history for MNX prices since start of trading) , and this is can be done with the all ecosystem elements in place when the demand wil lbe much higher and algo will have much more influence. This is our vision in short.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:10:05 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 07:22:35 AM by MineCoin.org

I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance

To keep it short, MNX is going to be a fuel in the ecosystem of products where each of them implement the functions fiat money do.
For example, first function of the money is to be means of savings and increasing the value. This role is being implemented by our first product, MinexBank. MinexBank allows to store and increase the number of your coins.
Likewise, all elements of the system implement other functions money do in an offline world:
- Being equivalent of the value.
- Means of exchange.
- Means of payment.

Minexcoin ecosystem is aimed at common people making it easier, faster and cheaper to use MNX to operate in their everyday life (upcoming cards, ATM project, external exchanges and own DEX) and businesses allowing to get paid and pay in MNX, exchange goods and services (MinexMerchant and MinexMarket), attract investments and trade startups (MinexPlatform), etc.

Site || Blog || Bounty
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

from May I invested in MNX but as far as I see the price keeps decreasing day by day.
but I will keep on MNX as I believe MNX has the potential to go to the moon in the coming months.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

from May I invested in MNX but as far as I see the price keeps decreasing day by day.
but I will keep on MNX as I believe MNX has the potential to go to the moon in the coming months.

Thank you Smiley Unfortunately as you can see, this is the case for entire market now.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:01:13 AM

Thank you Smiley Unfortunately as you can see, this is the case for entire market now.
MinexCoin team could you tell us your opinion - when you predict the reversal? I think you have many experts in your team and you could know something that normal people cant know..

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

MinexCoin team could you tell us your opinion - when you predict the reversal? I think you have many experts in your team and you could know something that normal people cant know..

Yes, we do have experts, but we do not provide this kind of service  Cool
We have very experienced members in our community though here at BTT or @minexcoin group.

Site || Blog || Bounty
ShowMeCoins

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

I just compiled a fresh version of the (linux) wallet. I noticed 2 things:

a. When syncing blockchain, the progress indicator (-printtoconsole) always =1.00000
b. The link to the qt-binary on github (bottom part of readme.md) is a dead-link

I hope we'll be back on track soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: