Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:28:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 [934] 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

It was really curiosity which leaded me to read the week 2 report. Number of pre-order cards is on the rise and demand is expected to keep growing. There is big gap with traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies. My question is when the distribution of these cards will take place ? A card backed by Visa for worldwide payments will be game changer for Minexpay. I will be tracking the development permanently from now onward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:04:37 PM

It was really curiosity which leaded me to read the week 2 report. Number of pre-order cards is on the rise and demand is expected to keep growing. There is big gap with traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies. My question is when the distribution of these cards will take place ? A card backed by Visa for worldwide payments will be game changer for Minexpay. I will be tracking the development permanently from now onward.
Can't say exact date of launch, because it also depends on verification process.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:06:01 AM

Up to now, 422 cards have been sold. Not bad aha ? http://82.196.12.10/cards/ (Updated card sales information page)  There is not much demand for infinite cards. Peoples prefer standard and gold minexpay cards.
The numbers there are totally inaccurate. Racquemis did  that to see the number of sent amount for Ex. someone sent 2mnx, that is equivalent to Standard card. The more accurate numbers and statistics are posted on their medium blog. I think that site is not updating any more numbers as those numbers are elast week's count so you should better read this one out. https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-report-week-1-riding-the-wave-of-high-demand-7819e4a07e6a

The numbers you see on the blog aren't actuall purchases but people that registered on the site, and selected a card.
Script tracks purchases. But The more people send amounts way higher then the card amounts the less accurate the script gets.
Last update was given by Boris on telegram which was 527 cards bought 3 days ago
Add tx from the script after that date and you get around 560 card orders.
So At least 560 cards have been ordered.

Remember that many people have their mnx parked for a month or more. Those aren't now going to cancel their parkings to buy a 2 or 5 mnx card. They will do that when their parkings end.
Well, that's right.
I will complete the parking in a month. I will issue a platinum card at that time.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

game changer time will come when people learn what mean activation card  Cheesy
most of people still do not understand how everything works, which is normal when there is no FAQ (team say FAQ coming soon 30.06. mnx SOON understand what I talking?)
it will be very interesting to see when people realize how many MNX they need to buy in order to be able to activate the card, after overdraft, which a good part of the people does not understand

Even this number of ordered cards is very small, the Telegram group has over 3000 members and the number of paid cards is 20-30%. Do not talk about the parking, whoever believes in the project will easily buy a couple of coins not to wait long on the card. But in fact, it's a long while, no one knows who gives the card and when it will work, selling the fog

To be honest, the number of card orders does not mean anything, what will be important is the number of activated cards, somewhere in future (soon lol) when card start work

upcomingcarsreview.com
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:45:35 AM

game changer time will come when people learn what mean activation card  Cheesy
most of people still do not understand how everything works, which is normal when there is no FAQ

Who are these most people you talk about? Do yoh actually talk to most members of thr community?. Stop acting like everybody shares your opinion and view. And why the everlasting pessimism? It doesn't add anything constructive.  Just  move on.
*MrPiP*

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:40:17 AM

The project looks pretty healthy after 1 year of development, unlike many other projects. I wish other teams could be also that active!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

The project looks pretty healthy after 1 year of development, unlike many other projects. I wish other teams could be also that active!
Soon we will have more surprises from Minexcoin. Next few weeks will be really hot.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:02:08 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 02:49:09 PM by MineCoin.org

most of people still do not understand how everything works, which is normal when there is no FAQ (team say FAQ coming soon 30.06. mnx SOON understand what I talking?)
it will be very interesting to see when people realize how many MNX they need to buy in order to be able to activate the card, after overdraft, which a good part of the people does not understand

Even this number of ordered cards is very small, the Telegram group has over 3000 members and the number of paid cards is 20-30%. Do not talk about the parking, whoever believes in the project will easily buy a couple of coins not to wait long on the card. But in fact, it's a long while, no one knows who gives the card and when it will work, selling the fog

To be honest, the number of card orders does not mean anything, what will be important is the number of activated cards, somewhere in future (soon lol) when card start work

Only one way to move forward right now is to get the truth out. And now it is time to give the truth its day. All the basic questions and answers to them will be ready in one way or another.
We are supporting people who ask about cards and new questions are coming and all this will somehow turn into a huge structural thing that will work, whatever you say.

Site || Blog || Bounty
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Will the project achieve integration with the payment system and will a payment card be issued? I want to believe this will be a huge success.
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Will the project achieve integration with the payment system and will a payment card be issued? I want to believe this will be a huge success.
It will be not payment system, but a bank. It is much better because it will be 100% legal in any country in the world where is possible to have foreign cards,
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

Only one way to move forward right now is to get the truth out. And now it is time to give the truth its day. All the basic questions and answers to them will be ready in one way or another.
We are supporting people who ask about cards and new questions are coming and all this will somehow turn into a huge structural thing that will work, whatever you say.

15 days people buy a promise, nothing more than that. Why you start order the card without know the name of the bank, 15 days wait for start KYC, why wait for KYC? You are the first company who make KYC and second company (bank) will issue card. Why bank not make KYC if they issue card? Why do not wait with order if you're not ready? I will tell, to stop the drop because the price came to $3.5. It's the move of the wounder who catches the last train

What a serious message you are going to sent? You will not have to say the name of the bank, you haven't a FAQ, you can't say the date the cards start working. You only want people to buy what you promise, what is the guarantee?

What kind of message do you come across to customers by hiding information? Does anyone hide information about what they sell? Give me one example of any deception.

did anyone see the biggest problem with these cards? Of course not!
For crypto card you MUST HAVE low volatility. I do not think there is a need to explain why this is important. What is the guarantee that MNX will provide this?

You've been letting people in your official papers for a year that MNX is low in volatility. So how then the $ 70 price drops to $ 3.5? Which expert will explain this to me? Just do not answer about an eco system, you said it was going to be finished this year, so then for 3 years. So, the cards are unusable for 3 years

Here are concrete questions, let's get specific answers. PLEASE

upcomingcarsreview.com
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:18:42 PM

15 days people buy a promise, nothing more than that. Why you start order the card without know the name of the bank, 15 days wait for start KYC, why wait for KYC? You are the first company who make KYC and second company (bank) will issue card. Why bank not make KYC if they issue card? Why do not wait with order if you're not ready? I will tell, to stop the drop because the price came to $3.5. It's the move of the wounder who catches the last train

What a serious message you are going to sent? You will not have to say the name of the bank, you haven't a FAQ, you can't say the date the cards start working. You only want people to buy what you promise, what is the guarantee?

What kind of message do you come across to customers by hiding information? Does anyone hide information about what they sell? Give me one example of any deception.

For crypto card you MUST HAVE low volatility. I do not think there is a need to explain why this is important. What is the guarantee that MNX will provide this?

You've been letting people in your official papers for a year that MNX is low in volatility. So how then the $ 70 price drops to $ 3.5? Which expert will explain this to me? Just do not answer about an eco system, you said it was going to be finished this year, so then for 3 years. So, the cards are unusable for 3 years

You already have the answers, why you keep FUDing here?
It was been told 100 times that we will provide you with all information in nearest future. No one forces you to buy card. If you can't trust to our project - OK, there is nothing we can do. You can sell all your coins and move forward. But for some reason you keep writing here how bad is project. Please, have some respect to our community and stop this.

Site || Blog || Bounty
TeMHuK

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

No, you are wrong again. It is possible to use payment cards like ePayments and there is no low volatility at all. You already know all answers for your questions, but you still asking them again and again. Relax and enjoy summer mate. FAQ will be ready soon.
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:33:20 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 06:48:05 PM by bozicso

You already have the answers, why you keep FUDing here?
It was been told 100 times that we will provide you with all information in nearest future. No one forces you to buy card. If you can't trust to our project - OK, there is nothing we can do. You can sell all your coins and move forward. But for some reason you keep writing here how bad is project. Please, have some respect to our community and stop this.

all your answer per months is
we will provide you with all information in nearest future
when will come that nearest future? 6 months is not enough to be nearest future?

I do not allow you to call me a fuder, I'll ask all the questions until I get the right answer. I will ask constantly that your ignorance with answers will be seen by all new people. My goal is not to decrease the price, I don't care about price, but to prevent you from cheating new people

and I will sell all my coins when you back price 30 dollars, don't sell me lie story to buy on 30 and then sell on 6 and stop informing people about true.

upcomingcarsreview.com
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

No, you are wrong again. It is possible to use payment cards like ePayments and there is no low volatility at all. You already know all answers for your questions, but you still asking them again and again. Relax and enjoy summer mate. FAQ will be ready soon.
ePayments work with crypto? Than they are better then MNX because not ask for blocked amount  Lips sealed

upcomingcarsreview.com
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

when will come that nearest future? 6 months is not enough to be nearest future?

I do not allow you to call me a fuder, I'll ask all the questions until I get the right answer. I will ask constantly that your ignorance with answers will be seen by all new people. My goal is not to decrease the price, I don't care about price, but to prevent you from cheating new people

and I will send all my coins when you back price 30 dollars, don't sell me lie story to buy on 30 and then sell on 6 and stop informing people about true.
Cards were announced few weeks ago, what 6 months are you talking about? Pre-order it's a cheating?
You are spreading FUD, no one of your arguments makes sense.

Site || Blog || Bounty
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

and I will send all my coins when you back price 30 dollars, don't sell me lie story to buy on 30 and then sell on 6 and stop informing people about true.
Cards were announced few weeks ago, what 6 months are you talking about? Pre-order it's a cheating?
You are spreading FUD, no one of your arguments makes sense.

6 months wait to see:

how much to make WP update?
how much to make RM update?
half year you sell story MNX is low volatility, explain drop from 70 to 3.5 dollar
what about eco system, why 5 months talking to finish until end of this year, and then in June change to 3 years?

You will not have to say the name of the bank, you haven't a FAQ, you can't say the date the cards start working. You only want people to buy what you promise, what is the guarantee?

on every post on internet where you pay for advertisment you will find my answer about low volatility and similar information what you ignore to answer

come one MNX support team, give answer. don't tell me to buy on 30$ taking 3 months it's temporary drop, don't worry it's low volatility, bank algo dont work but why? can't tell its confidential info bla,bla,bla
stop asking question and sell all your coin on 6$ and go.

I WILL NOT GO!

upcomingcarsreview.com
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:55:08 PM

until the exchange of crypts for Fiat in the country of exchange is officially allowed, all cards are useless. countries will block them.

TeMHuK

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

ePayments work with crypto? Than they are better then MNX because not ask for blocked amount  Lips sealed
OMG dude, looks like you are noob in crypto. You need to do more researches before start FUDing. You are looking for somekind answers all the time, but you don't understand one thing. You are just another noob trader which is crying and calling for justice because he is bought coins while they was expensive. Don't tell me stories how rich you are, I don't care that. Wait for project development and be a men, not crying baby.
snovik

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

Hi Ryzaadit,
I also thought about buying the card, as I really like the idea of crypto credit cards.
Unfortunately it is just a debit card, which is much more expensive than a usual Visa card.
When I asked them about this problem, they told me it's more for 3rd world countries that don't have access to Visa cards.
I think it's an important first step to mass adoption, but still a long way until real crypto credit cards can compete with traditional credit cards.
I guess in 1 or 2 years we will have crypto credit cards which are as cheap as traditional cards.

It is debit card with overdraft limit.

there is no such thing. Please get your terms right
Pages: « 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 [934] 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: