Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread  (Read 160575 times)
neosone

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:19:28 PM

Still synchronizing. Stopped at 184 block.
ThorthChariot

Activity: 213

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

Client dont work on Windows 10, only Windows 7. Dev is noob

I allready install on Windows 10 Prof - x64, and is working, you cannot mine on GUI, but you can mine with simple wallet (without GUI)
matroska-leviar (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:20:45 PM

fckn premine shit coin no official info about start mining

What are you talking about
Start of mining was when Client source and binaries were released

Premine? We had ICO and we will release coins to buyers.

Anyway you can start right now since hash is almost 0 now

when you dont inform community about right time of mining start the you and your guys start mining silently that is what ? ....premine

We don't need to start mining, because we have team funding. Don't need 9.1XLC per block. Thank you

Are you serious? What a scam...im suprised

come on... i waiting for this project since June, i saw on www.altcoincalendar.info , and if you read all the informations, you will know all details about this project,

What information? What project? Cheesy This is scam...started ico, refund money, start mining, give false informations...scam scam scam

We didn't refund yet. Because a lot of people choose to follow us, so we are going on with project.

Any way.

We saw a lot of old clients connected to our node with old version. You need to upgrade.

To mine solo you have to compile sources on github, or wait a little, we are compiling for people who can't compile (give us some time to release binaries)

# follow us at leviar.io #
JCowey34

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

GUI sources added: https://github.com/leviarcoin/leviarcoin-gui-src

Guys, please update your client, you are on the wrong chain..

Only few hours left to decide about REFUND or KEEP XLC

Tomorrow, we'll start to refund. People who don't make decision will be refunded

https://ico.leviarcoin.org/signin

Thank you

Will ether refunds return to where they were sent from?  I'm still not seeing anything yet.
Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

Client dont work on Windows 10, only Windows 7. Dev is noob
I allready install on Windows 10 Prof - x64, and is working, you cannot mine on GUI, but you can mine with simple wallet (without GUI)
How to do that on windows?
ThorthChariot

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

Still synchronizing. Stopped at 184 block.

you are on the wrong chain, actual block is 102, re-download the source code

neosone

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:27:18 PM

When i install wallet 1.2 after  the launch  the leviarcoin pops out and then disappears. At ver.1.1 it sync still. I am on win 7 64bit. How to solve it?
squashen

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:32:32 PM

When i install wallet 1.2 after  the launch  the leviarcoin pops out and then disappears. At ver.1.1 it sync still. I am on win 7 64bit. How to solve it?

Did for me 2, i deleted the leviarcoinmap in %appdata% and installed the 1.2 again. be sure to start the right client after if u dont uninstall the 1.1
ThorthChariot

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

first unistall your leviar 1.1 -  go to control panel (setting on Windows 10)  unistall then  go to roaming folder on your pc to do that tap %appdata% search for folder leviar and delete that folder, atfer you do that install leviar 1.2
neosone

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:40:01 PM

first unistall your leviar 1.1 -  go to control panel (setting on Windows 10)  unistall then  go to roaming folder on your pc to do that tap %appdata% search for folder leviar and delete that folder, atfer you do that install leviar 1.2 
Great. It works. And how can i solo mining with RX 480 8gb ? Which miner for amd. When i created leviarcoin.conf and i want start wallet as server it say error unknow options s,r,  ..... . Ths.
matroska-leviar (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 07:40:42 PM

Hi everyone:

MINERS:

Windows: https://leviarcoin.org/dl/miner-win.exe
MacOS: https://leviarcoin.org/dl/miner-macos
Linux: https://leviarcoin.org/dl/miner-linux

How to use?
Open a terminal, go to the position of miner-xxx

WIN
miner-win.exe --address PUT_YOUR_XLC_ADDRESS_HERE --daemon-host=node.leviarcoin.org

MACOS & LINUX
./miner-xxx --address PUT_YOUR_XLC_ADDRESS_HERE --daemon-host=node.leviarcoin.org

# follow us at leviar.io #
squashen

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

I build source code on ubuntu, then i start the leviarcoind, after is sycronised, then i run start_mining on simple_wallet, and start mining

4 block allready, hope to find many block, cuz' a need a new laptop Grin

I tried that 2 but failed for som resaon.
Cant u dont upload ur compilated src somewhere for us to download:)?

what is the error showing on log ?

In windows he warn about cant use msbuild command even if i have it installed and right path, in kali (linux) he complain about same thin in differnt way (something i read about was a bug in gcc 6)
Tried downgrade but hen boost start to complain, installed ubuntu but couldnt install boost dev. back to kali and installed gcc 7. now i compilate with arg -i (ignore) and seems he doing alot of stuff nowXD but also alot of errors, like some files dont exist and alot of this

Code:
src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/build.make:158: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/crypto.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/crypto.cpp.o] Fel 1
make[3]: *** Inväntar oavslutade jobb...
cc1plus: error: -Werror=null-conversion: no option -Wnull-conversion
cc1plus: error: -Werror=tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare: no option -Wtautological-constant-out-of-range-compare
cc1plus: error: -Werror=unused-private-field: no option -Wunused-private-field
cc1plus: error: -Werror=unneeded-internal-declaration: no option -Wunneeded-internal-declaration
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-Wno-overloaded-shift-op-parentheses’ [-Werror]
cc1plus: all warnings being treated as errors
src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/build.make:182: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/Checkpoints.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/Checkpoints.cpp.o] Fel 1
cc1plus: error: -Werror=tautological-constant-out-of-range-compare: no option -Wtautological-constant-out-of-range-compare
cc1plus: error: -Werror=unneeded-internal-declaration: no option -Wunneeded-internal-declaration
cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-Wno-overloaded-shift-op-parentheses’ [-Werror]
src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/build.make:158: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/BlockchainMessages.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/BlockchainMessages.cpp.o] Fel 1
cc1plus: error: -Werror=mismatched-tags: no option -Wmismatched-tags
[ 33%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/Rpc.dir/Rpc/JsonRpc.cpp.o
src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/build.make:158: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSubscription.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSubscription.cpp.o] Fel 1
src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/build.make:182: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSynchronizer.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSynchronizer.cpp.o] Fel 1
[ 34%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/P2P.dir/CryptoNoteProtocol/CryptoNoteProtocolHandler.cpp.o
[ 34%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/hash-extra-skein.c.o
src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/build.make:302: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/CryptoNoteFormatUtils.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/CryptoNoteFormatUtils.cpp.o] Fel 1
[ 35%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/jh.c.o

XDXDXD
ThorthChariot

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:48:44 PM

I build source code on ubuntu, then i start the leviarcoind, after is sycronised, then i run start_mining on simple_wallet, and start mining

4 block allready, hope to find many block, cuz' a need a new laptop Grin

I tried that 2 but failed for som resaon.
Cant u dont upload ur compilated src somewhere for us to download:)?

what is the error showing on log ?

In windows he warn about cant use msbuild command even if i have it installed and right path, in kali (linux) he complain about same thin in differnt way (something i read about was a bug in gcc 6)
Tried downgrade but hen boost start to complain, installed ubuntu but couldnt install boost dev. back to kali and installed gcc 7. now i compilate with arg -i (ignore) and seems he doing alot of stuff nowXD but also alot of errors, like some files dont exist and alot of this

Code:
src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/build.make:158: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/crypto.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/crypto.cpp.o] Fel 1
make[3]: *** Inväntar oavslutade jobb...
src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/build.make:182: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/Checkpoints.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/Checkpoints.cpp.o] Fel 1
src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/build.make:158: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/BlockchainMessages.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/BlockchainMessages.cpp.o] Fel 1
[ 33%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/Rpc.dir/Rpc/JsonRpc.cpp.o
src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/build.make:158: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSubscription.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSubscription.cpp.o] Fel 1
src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/build.make:182: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSynchronizer.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/Transfers.dir/Transfers/TransfersSynchronizer.cpp.o] Fel 1
[ 34%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/P2P.dir/CryptoNoteProtocol/CryptoNoteProtocolHandler.cpp.o
[ 34%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/hash-extra-skein.c.o
src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/build.make:302: receptet för målet ”src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/CryptoNoteFormatUtils.cpp.o” misslyckades
make[3]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/CryptoNoteCore.dir/CryptoNoteCore/CryptoNoteFormatUtils.cpp.o] Fel 1
[ 35%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/Crypto.dir/crypto/jh.c.o

XDXDXD

i have ubuntu 16 -  for ubuntu a good tutorial or info you will find here   https://askubuntu.com/questions/457526/how-to-install-cpuminer-in-ubuntu

There you can find all the packeges need it
neosone

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:50:56 PM

Thanks. It works 5 blocks mined.  Is there also a GPU miner for amd´s ?
BadManOnTheRun

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:03:38 PM

How you specify how many threads on Windows miner Please?
ThorthChariot

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:05:03 PM

Thanks. It works 5 blocks mined.  Is there also a GPU miner for amd´s ?

nice ! happy mining! (I've got allready 26 blocks  Grin)
neosone

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

-h [ --help ]                       produce this help message and exit
  --address arg                       Valid cryptonote miner's address
  --daemon-host arg (=127.0.0.1)      Daemon host
  --daemon-rpc-port arg (=19001)      Daemon's RPC port
  --daemon-address arg                Daemon host:port. If you use this option
                                      you must not use --daemon-host and
                                      --daemon-port options
  --threads arg (=4)                  Mining threads count. Must not be greater
                                      than you concurrency level. Default value
                                      is your hardware concurrency level
  --scan-time arg (=30)               Blockchain polling interval (seconds).
                                      How often miner will check blockchain for
                                      updates
  --log-level arg (=1)                Log level. Must be 0..5
  --limit arg (=0)                    Mine exact quantity of blocks. 0 means no
                                      limit
  --first-block-timestamp arg (=0)    Set timestamp to the first mined block. 0
                                      means leave timestamp unchanged
  --block-timestamp-interval arg (=0) Timestamp step for each subsequent block.
                                      May be set only if --first-block-timestam
                                      p has been set. If not set blocks'
                                      timestamps remain unchanged
ThorthChariot

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:07:33 PM

go to your folder on cmd and type

miner-win.exe --help

you will see all option

for threads use --threads

WIN
miner-win.exe --address PUT_YOUR_XLC_ADDRESS_HERE --daemon-host=node.leviarcoin.org  --threads=(no. of threads)

tris_rambo

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

hey. i'd like my BTC refunded please. Ive already selected refund. Thanks
ThorthChariot

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:12:20 PM

fckn premine shit coin no official info about start mining

What are you talking about
Start of mining was when Client source and binaries were released

Premine? We had ICO and we will release coins to buyers.

Anyway you can start right now since hash is almost 0 now

when you dont inform community about right time of mining start the you and your guys start mining silently that is what ? ....premine

We don't need to start mining, because we have team funding. Don't need 9.1XLC per block. Thank you

Are you serious? What a scam...im suprised

Scam? Amounts, timeline and all informations was into Terms, on website, on thread. Everywhere.

I'm surprised because in these months i noticed how much people don't read informations and terms

Hey Dev, any ideea when leviar will be on exchange websites ?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: