Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

i can't see the buywall on tidex. was it already eaten? and c-cex? already gone?

Only ~20k waves out of 100k now left on tidex. I guess the buywall will be done much, much faster than 2 weeks. It's almost over. I wonder what price will be after... I think many investors that wanted to sell could miss the buywall...

On the plus side the ETT sold for waves will be burned.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:17:58 PM

i can't see the buywall on tidex. was it already eaten? and c-cex? already gone?

Only ~20k waves out of 100k now left on tidex. I guess the buywall will be done much, much faster than 2 weeks. It's almost over. I wonder what price will be after... I think many investors that wanted to sell could miss the buywall...

so the coins gonna get more value Smiley ... let them sell it then
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:20:32 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2017, 03:30:48 PM by vlom

so the coins gonna get more value Smiley ... let them sell it then

i sold my bounty for waves. i will keep the ICO coins for a while. lets see what happens after august 1.

and now i need a waves wallet....  a wallet more.....
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 03:53:14 PM

i think this is really bad decision right now , everything goes down, even bitcoin is rapidly dumped... if you sell now , you will sell it with lose ( you know when you purchased the bitcoin where 1000 bucks higher than right now .....

i am gonna hodl on ,i made even buy walls under the 1000 sat , lets check how much they wanna get rit of the ett Smiley

realy depends at what price you bought btc and on early bird bonus from ico

i bought 15btc for ~ 1200usd/btc in april and bought ~330'000 ett on ico for 13btc
i sold today all ett on tidex for ~15k waves -> sold all waves for ~15btc -> sold 15btc ~30k usd (~2045 usd/btc) cuz i expect more btc dumping until august 1.

so in fact i made around 15k usd Cool
thanks to the btc raise since april and a bit to the early bird bonus on ico

good luck all
BlackMike

Activity: 273
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

Funny thing. On Tidex daily trading volume is 84k waves now for eETT + 16k waves buywall left. BUT I saw big buys worth ~15-20k Waves at slightly lower price than a buywall. It was ETT team buys? If not, there should be more waves in the buywall (16k + 15-20k = at least 30k waves)...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:16:39 PM

i think this is really bad decision right now , everything goes down, even bitcoin is rapidly dumped... if you sell now , you will sell it with lose ( you know when you purchased the bitcoin where 1000 bucks higher than right now .....

i am gonna hodl on ,i made even buy walls under the 1000 sat , lets check how much they wanna get rit of the ett Smiley

realy depends at what price you bought btc and on early bird bonus from ico

i bought 15btc for ~ 1200usd/btc in april and bought ~330'000 ett on ico for 13btc
i sold today all ett on tidex for ~15k waves -> sold all waves for ~15btc -> sold 15btc ~30k usd (~2045 usd/btc) cuz i expect more btc dumping until august 1.

so in fact i made around 15k usd Cool
thanks to the btc raise since april and a bit to the early bird bonus on ico

good luck all

Unless the price drops below $1900 or you sold the bottom. Huge buy orders were set between $1900~$2000 on finex and flyer.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:22:49 PM

Let's see when weak hands are going to leave the train by emptying their pockets at buy walls built by the team as promised. I am strong enough to hold my hands and also ready to wait for months to get maximum profit. ETT will have clear direction and healthy growth once tokens buying back will be completed in 2 weeks.
Celebrity

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:16:01 PM

I really want to thank to ETT team, because the buy wall decission was pretty right. And this made lots of investors satisfied. I personally don't want to benefit from this buy wall since I'm a long term investor, but people who are seeking refund will be happy anyway.
consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:08:13 PM

from now on i don't think anyone will question the teams honesty and legitimacy. they literally handed out almost a million dollars today. i was going to cash them out with the wall but in the end i just traded my eETT to wETT for some extra.
Crypto4Fun

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:33:34 PM

bla bla bla

Shut the fuck up and go to the Crypviser thread to talk there about your problems.

The distribution is nearly finished, if you didn't received your tokes, then join slack and ask there and you can get your tokes in one or two days.
But I think you haven't bought any tokens and you are only here to "promote" your shitty cryp-crap.
Is there really somebody out there who wants to invest in that coin after all that aggressive fud you and your team are spreading?

Banger

Calm down kid .. and stop crying.
I understand, you have spent your last few pennies and now is praying to save your pennies
If you think, I have any relations with Crypviser team, you are wrong! But I'm not going to discuss about it anymore. Unlike you I have invested 1,5 BTC to this scam and just want to get it back. I do not care about you, this kindergarten or someone else.
Just wonder how some personages here ignoring all the FACTS and starting crying like the whole team.

Oh....SORRY WE WERE HACKED, but it's not our fault.
Its all to Blame INCENT, waves, Crypviser, everyone is "aggressive"
and now we are waiting for MobileGO to use their platform, because we are not able to develop anything  Grin

Yes, sorry, I have to disappoint you, if you do not have enough brain to understand, that this is a DEAD project and DEAD coin.

Is there still anyone, except some crazy newbies believe, that this team is able to develop something "secure" ? I haven't heard anything why their BETA versions doesn't work ??

Finally I have got ett and sold them on the buywall immediately to finally FORRGET about this, I'm out of this shit! Thanks God !

Just look on the orders list, more than 3 mln SELL orders are opened, but the buywall is almost gone.

However, I do not care any more about this. You won't hear from me anymore. Just the last note I would made for the smart members here, I just heard from the Russian guys, that almost all projects on the waves were recognized as SCAM. And about Sacha Ivanov, that he is  "Lover of a beautiful life"

So, I'm OFF! But if you like to be a personal sponsor of Sacha's "beautiful live" you can go ahead!  Grin
Crypto4Fun

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

from now on i don't think anyone will question the teams honesty and legitimacy. they literally handed out almost a million dollars today. i was going to cash them out with the wall but in the end i just traded my eETT to wETT for some extra.

Do not be so naive man
Just read the russian thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863209.msg19952507#msg19952507  , translate it through Google what
 more informed ppl are talking about. They just lull vigilance to win more time and spend the rest 4 mln$  Grin
This is your change to cashout and forget about this most ugly project I've ever seen.
Or you can forget about your money  Cheesy

There many other reliable and profitable tokens on the market. Do not waste time and money on
this bullshit.
Crypto4Fun

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 11:48:26 PM

Just an english transtaion of the one post of many AS IS

LiskQH wrote:

On the waves of the other and do not organize. Remember all the projects in which Ivanov participated and promoted.

Incent - 100% scam nothing of the promised is not fulfilled after a year, work and development is not being conducted.
Kolionovo is also a scam, the coin is not traded anywhere, the site is deleted, it's not even on https://coinmarketcap.com/ at all, not clear prospects.

You can continue indefinitely.

On the waves under the leadership of Ivanov, they simply organized some sort of assembly line for pumping money out of investors, after collecting money, developers do nothing and go quietly underground.

The original you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863209.msg19814959#msg19814959 and read more comments.

I think everything is clear now !

Incent and encryptotel in the same boat on waves. Nothing to add more.

is there still someone hope to grow with these fraudsters ?  Grin
good luck then!
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 12:58:12 AM

LiskQH wrote:

On the waves of the other and do not organize. Remember all the projects in which Ivanov participated and promoted.

Incent - 100% scam nothing of the promised is not fulfilled after a year, work and development is not being conducted.
Kolionovo is also a scam, the coin is not traded anywhere, the site is deleted, it's not even on https://coinmarketcap.com/ at all, not clear prospects.

On the waves under the leadership of Ivanov, they simply organized some sort of assembly line for pumping money out of investors, after collecting money, developers do nothing and go quietly underground.

The original you can check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863209.msg19814959#msg19814959 and read more comments.

good luck then!

Do you mean even WAVES is a scam?
I think all coins are scams.
nimethasa

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:05:14 AM

LiskQH wrote:

good luck then!

Do you mean even WAVES is a scam?
I think all coins are scams.

you must undersstand write about incent not waves
i think waves still good coin, with total volume transaction is good

but iam not understand why incent must realated to waves coin

i think much coin use etherum token is never related about ETH,  is coin use etherum token bad price low price, low volume transaction or scam, is never say ETH scam too

so don't related incent with waves, or another coin use waves platform

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:16:54 AM

I received an email from the dev team. Seems that the distribution is over. That's a positive signal.
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:12:28 AM

Calm down kid .. and stop crying.
I understand, you have spent your last few pennies and now is praying to save your pennies
If you think, I have any relations with Crypviser team, you are wrong! But I'm not going to discuss about it anymore. Unlike you I have invested 1,5 BTC to this scam and just want to get it back. I do not care about you, this kindergarten or someone else.
Just wonder how some personages here ignoring all the FACTS and starting crying like the whole team.

Oh....SORRY WE WERE HACKED, but it's not our fault.
Its all to Blame INCENT, waves, Crypviser, everyone is "aggressive"
and now we are waiting for MobileGO to use their platform, because we are not able to develop anything  Grin

Yes, sorry, I have to disappoint you, if you do not have enough brain to understand, that this is a DEAD project and DEAD coin.

Is there still anyone, except some crazy newbies believe, that this team is able to develop something "secure" ? I haven't heard anything why their BETA versions doesn't work ??

Finally I have got ett and sold them on the buywall immediately to finally FORRGET about this, I'm out of this shit! Thanks God !

Just look on the orders list, more than 3 mln SELL orders are opened, but the buywall is almost gone.

However, I do not care any more about this. You won't hear from me anymore. Just the last note I would made for the smart members here, I just heard from the Russian guys, that almost all projects on the waves were recognized as SCAM. And about Sacha Ivanov, that he is  "Lover of a beautiful life"

So, I'm OFF! But if you like to be a personal sponsor of Sacha's "beautiful live" you can go ahead!  Grin

I do not think "other team" has a time to publish huge investigation report with the undisputed facts how they cheated. I do not think they care about "Encryptotel" at all.
I' not a part of them unfortunately, but I was lucky to got some CVCoin and now exciting how their work.

Just look how these guys are smart and professional, they are going to distribute tokens JUST in 1 WEEK after end of ICO !!! Its not about they, if you think so.

I just wandering, do you still think these babes have a chance to survive??

The other team has moved away from Ethereum to Bitshares.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/crypviser-moves-to-bitshares-blockchain-ditching-ethereum-in-process

Which is great move !

Few days ago I've got a luck to participate in live chat with their CTO. They have finished ICO without any issues and really cares about their community !!! And doesn't mattter how it calls, these are the true facts !!!

I'm not only one who say that, just look arround! I understand that you have invested some money and hope to at least got it back...me too!
But it's time to admit that ETT is dead token...no hope, no future.

Is there some one believe that they would be able to get listed in any kind of serious exchange after all these shit ?? I do not.
But in the same time do want to loose my money.

But its clear now, that ETT team do not have enough experience to arrange what they have promised.

First of all they have to admin that and provide fair compensation!
And how long we expect from them "info", then all the days are lost for nothing. We give them time to spend our money, therefore I suggest that everyone also gather and address Sasha Ivan about the return of funds!

At my opinion these guys do not know what to and waiting a solution from somebody else.
Jus look, they are blaming to INCEST, WAVES to everyone they expect to do.

Btw, CVCoin distribution is still not completed since the ICO finished.
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:47:15 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 08:22:16 AM by vlom

the buywall on tidex is gone: https://tidex.com/exchange/#/pair/eETT_WAVES

the team bought back the coins. they bought them for waves. why did they sell it for waves? just because they have a lot of waves. why? because Sasha Ivanov from waves workes with them. so they collected BTC and sent out ETT. and now they buy ETT back with waves they got for free.

or did they use the waves they got during the ICO? these waves that made the ICO oversold? was this their plan from the beginning?

Thats why they now have BTC and a lot of ETT for free.

And an other question. Does anybody know who is running tidex? is this the exchange of the waves connection? did they even profit from transaction and withdraw fees?

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 07:57:04 AM

This is really surprising that allocated portion to re-buy using Waves is already is over. Once all the buy wall is completed then we will see some updates and will be able to see the roadmap of team for short term and long term to make the token worth. It is not time to sell anything just hodl and wait couple of months to let the clouds disappear which are over crypto these days.
AnfisKatechkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

I got BTC-e'd... I got WEXed...

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

This is really surprising that allocated portion to re-buy using Waves is already is over. Once all the buy wall is completed then we will see some updates and will be able to see the roadmap of team for short term and long term to make the token worth. It is not time to sell anything just hodl and wait couple of months to let the clouds disappear which are over crypto these days.
I have not seen the buywall anywhere. Where is the proof that it was existed?
vlom
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:15:21 AM

I have not seen the buywall anywhere. Where is the proof that it was existed?

the only proof is the trade history on tidex.
24H VOLUME: 2186865.6 EETT / 101156.44 WAVES

and strange is that the price was not always the same. the wall was replace. when the wall was up i was able to sell for
0.04795918 and 0.04699906
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: