Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)
ricshaw453

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 02:57:43 PM

Something is wrong.  My token shows that I have 0 tokens.  What is going on?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

what crypto you used for invest ?
try contact dev or write in ths thread with your tx id transactions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iqbal26

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

For those who are worried about the exchange, this article may give you answer. While dev work for availability in more exchange, Dex will solve the problem for anyone who can't be patient to trade ETT.

i chose both , because i see much projects success used smart contract from eth and waves to have much success projects and have own market
ricshaw453

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:08:01 PM

i used BTC
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:08:12 PM

Good luck team , i believe ico will success ge max cap $3m in 1 week  Wink
Well this project will only end up being a success just like any other project right there but this one may be the best.
Something is wrong.  My token shows that I have 0 tokens.  What is going on?
Agreed only devs can solve your problem its either they didn't send on you or there's a problem. Just as he said, if you have a tx id transaction then it may be easily solved.
For those who are worried about the exchange, this article may give you answer. While dev work for availability in more exchange, Dex will solve the problem for anyone who can't be patient to trade ETT.

i chose both , because i see much projects success used smart contract from eth and waves to have much success projects and have own market
Yeah it doesn't matter if you choose Waves or ETH since the project itself is a success.
ricshaw453

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Well now the "Your Bitcoin investment history" correctly shows my investment and EncryptoTel Amount.  But under the "My EncryptoTel Tokens" box, it shows 0.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:28:30 PM

Waves pass the path of ETH. Their technical capabilities are only revealed. And unlike the air, the price is very low for such a project.
I'm fully agree with you. 1-2 years and waves will me at moon I consider.

I second that. Waves holder here and The Dex is fantastic. When great products like EncryptoTel are added, the exposure is going to send Waves to the moon

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:35:46 PM

Well now the "Your Bitcoin investment history" correctly shows my investment and EncryptoTel Amount.  But under the "My EncryptoTel Tokens" box, it shows 0.

On the slack the team said that there is a display error but all funds are safe and secure on the blockchain along with the timestamp of deposit. This is not a problem of Encryptotel but of the ICO platform

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

ricshaw453

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:38:09 PM

I second that. Waves holder here and The Dex is fantastic. When great products like EncryptoTel are added, the exposure is going to send Waves to the moon

[/quote]

Where do you invest in Waves?
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 04:46:28 PM

will wait for further information regarding to any bounty that would be offer, i seen some good potential from this project, just needed to wait for more deep information regarding to the devs plan and hope everything will be successful, good luck dev.
As a signature campaign member I usually get up on thecsame rule and posting. And encrypto tel gives me a new experience through bounty or percentage income in regards to bitcoin. It wll help low rank users to post and to earn because before i dont earn posting on my low rank experience as a do my job to post 12 a week i will do my job to cooperate inorder to recieve a bounty and count my stake every week. And yes we also need more information to get in to thing system of signature campaign.
Sergio777

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:07:37 PM

My tokens are also not displayed in the wallet, it looks like such a problem for everyone and in the near future everything will fix it ...
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:14:53 PM

If 100k usd can't be raised in ICO, will you refund people? Since this is your minimum target, I think my question is meaningful.

Escrow will be good implementation for this project to protect the investors fund. Since no details about this what security they will provide although this project is looking cool.
Indeed, escrow is truly needed to a big raised of bounty to properly distubute the precentage income on a signature campaign as he/she will monitor each percentage stake. And it will increased the security on an specific project like this. This  system may brought liabilty  to all people and bitcoin user to used bitcoin as the investors will also increase its numbers than we all know before.
Matroskin

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:19:56 PM

On the slack the team said that there is a display error but all funds are safe and secure on the blockchain along with the timestamp of deposit. This is not a problem of Encryptotel but of the ICO platform

ICO spend on the platform Incent, probably it is not designed for such a large number of people wishing to participate in the company. All investments are fixed in the blockchain, not worth worrying about.
Sergio777

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:25:50 PM

ICO spend on the platform Incent, probably it is not designed for such a large number of people wishing to participate in the company. All investments are fixed in the blockchain, not worth worrying about.

So the developers must contribute to the Incent platform so that there are no more such bugs in the future, because people here have real money and are waiting for everything to be displayed accordingly.
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:29:39 PM

Also not seeing any balance in the dashboard, invested with Waves.

Team, looks like the slack link on your ico site isnt working, found a working link elsewhere. Might be me tioned already.

Q, is the cap really 3million$ ? Hasnt this goal been met already?

gl
den18

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:04:09 PM

And that they have a maximum of fees of $ 3 million, which is a very small bar, they would have already indicated from 3 to 10, at least, they have already collected a half million and with such a pace, ISO will end much earlier.
den18

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:25:41 PM

Every year the minimum investment threshold increases. What previously seemed to be an unrealistic sum is now a common occurrence. Any interesting project easily collects a couple of millions.
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

My tokens are also not displayed in the wallet, it looks like such a problem for everyone and in the near future everything will fix it ...

info from slack

"Your funds are safely and securely deposited on the blockchain. Your timestamp of deposit, the rate at the time of your deposit, and the proper bonus are all verified on the blockchain. There is a display error with the ICO platform itself. This is being worked on. The correct data will be displayed once it is fixed. Thank you for your patience, we apologize for the inconvenience.

[6:16]
some still have display issue, guys. Your funds are safe on the blockchain, with correct deposit time + rate + bonus. Our apologies it's taking a while to resolve the displayed balance issue on the ICO platform. Your funds are safe."

its gonna be fixed !!! Smiley no worries Tongue
Matroskin

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:43:51 PM

So the developers must contribute to the Incent platform so that there are no more such bugs in the future, because people here have real money and are waiting for everything to be displayed accordingly.

It takes a little time, fix bugs do not always get quickly. I think a bit of trepidation and everything will be fixed.
rejoin

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 08:39:25 PM

Q, is the cap really 3million$ ? Hasnt this goal been met already?

We have now 50% collected.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: