Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222300 times)
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 01:40:47 AM

you mean at the end of the ico? but the end can be anytime.

What are you talking about? ICO ends on May 31

May 31st is only one possibility. If the cap has been reached, the ICO end. So he are talking about the right thing. Easy, man.
Yeah there is two way to end the ICO it's either reach the maximum cap, or the exact date the ICO finish. But I believe they will reach the maximum cap before may 31.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:53:28 AM

May 31st is only one possibility. If the cap has been reached, the ICO end. So he are talking about the right thing. Easy, man.
Yeah there is two way to end the ICO it's either reach the maximum cap, or the exact date the ICO finish. But I believe they will reach the maximum cap before may 31.
That's right, Because the encryptotel is a goood project and many investors are willing to take a risk so maybe before May 31 the date where ICO end will not be meet because maybe the maximum cap will be reach before it.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:57:08 AM

The maximum cap is not large at all, this will be a profitable project if the maximum cap is not achieved, so many large ICO, but ETT is decent cap.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:38:36 AM

The maximum cap is not large at all, this will be a profitable project if the maximum cap is not achieved, so many large ICO, but ETT is decent cap.

yeah. ETT has small cap compared to other ICO out there which is a good thing to this project. They are just focus on their services rather than collecting more funds which is not necessary to operate their system. I salute all the devs for offering this such wonderful project.

axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

3 million is a decent cap, very logical and reasonable, many other ico have too big market, like zrcoin has 3 million usd threshold, but ETT is clever, only 100k usd for threshold.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:14:18 AM

You saying the team don't really have idea when they will end this ICO and they will wait until the achieve the max capital before they will announce to end the ICO? They already achieved the minimum amount, they should have something in mind.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:23:25 AM

I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I think that 3M for this project is very small. A little more advertising and would have collected and 5 million.This business is ready for more than 50%. This is a strong argument for investors.

It is impossible to have $5M collected funds. As you can see, it is stated in the ICO website that the ICO will end on May 30 23:59 or when the $3M cap is reached.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:27:26 AM

I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I think that 3M for this project is very small. A little more advertising and would have collected and 5 million.This business is ready for more than 50%. This is a strong argument for investors.

It is impossible to have $5M collected funds. As you can see, it is stated in the ICO website that the ICO will end on May 30 23:59 or when the $3M cap is reached.

Yes, According to the devs from slack conversation, They don't have plans to extend the 3M USD cap and they will stick to the plan. So the maximum 3M cap will govern even if it reaches early. The only thing that all investors will do is just wait for May 30 for the distribution because the distribution date is fixed.
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 03:54:09 AM

Where can i get any news regarding about the beta test?
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:09:17 AM

Yes, According to the devs from slack conversation, They don't have plans to extend the 3M USD cap and they will stick to the plan. So the maximum 3M cap will govern even if it reaches early. The only thing that all investors will do is just wait for May 30 for the distribution because the distribution date is fixed.

ICO will of course end on May 30 no matter what will happen and because the project already have the minimum cap, the project will continue. Hopeful for the team to have funds for the licences though. Maybe another crowdfunding for it?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:21:58 AM

ICO will of course end on May 30 no matter what will happen and because the project already have the minimum cap, the project will continue. Hopeful for the team to have funds for the licences though. Maybe another crowdfunding for it?

I don't think so. I think the funds for the license are already in the 3M USD max budget and they will start to operate immediately one they reach sufficient fund and it might give to them an advance profit for theri license. Another crowdfunding is quiet impossible to happened. It is just better to extend the cap rather than to launch Crowdfund again.  Cheesy
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:26:48 AM

I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I don't think so. I think the funds for the license are already in the 3M USD max budget and they will start to operate immediately one they reach sufficient fund and it might give to them an advance profit for theri license. Another crowdfunding is quiet impossible to happened. It is just better to extend the cap rather than to launch Crowdfund again.  Cheesy
It's better for them to stick in 3M USD max budget accodring to the plan since their ICO isn't launched yet. However, if they have already launced the ICO and meet the maximum budget and it has a potential to exceed more, yes its better to extend the cap. All the best for EncryptoTel Smiley

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:04:05 AM

I think  you should add the exchange rate of the supported coin that was on the Crowdfunding site. That should bring more transparency to the ICO and will help investors to decide whether to invest on this project or not. But, as we can see right now, this is a very promising project. ICO is doing great. And more and more are supporting this project. If this continues, it may be done on the fist week of May for sure. Good luck guys.

I don't think so. I think the funds for the license are already in the 3M USD max budget and they will start to operate immediately one they reach sufficient fund and it might give to them an advance profit for theri license. Another crowdfunding is quiet impossible to happened. It is just better to extend the cap rather than to launch Crowdfund again.  Cheesy
It's better for them to stick in 3M USD max budget accodring to the plan since their ICO isn't launched yet. However, if they have already launced the ICO and meet the maximum budget and it has a potential to exceed more, yes its better to extend the cap. All the best for EncryptoTel Smiley

Based on what I read about their plans for the project. They will start immediately to operate once they reach target amount that sufficient to cover the operation, They listed also their step by step goal. Their main objective is to start immediately right after they acquired sufficient fund. The only event that we are waiting for the end of the is just the distribution.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 05:04:56 AM

yeah. ETT has small cap compared to other ICO out there which is a good thing to this project. They are just focus on their services rather than collecting more funds which is not necessary to operate their system. I salute all the devs for offering this such wonderful project.
This project is very hands on that they don't trigger to collect more and more funds, yet they tend to focus more in its succesion. We all can see that in their performance as they respond for further concern as much as possible. This project should succeed, good luck. Smiley
truimpheriues

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:08:12 AM

ico end May 31, 2017 , but the end can be anytime if ico selling is sold out until reach 3 million dollar ico can end before  31 may
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:23:30 AM

This fabulous encryptotel project, funding is already over 18 million dollars, I am sure encryptotel will be a great success and will be good fore

I think you mean 1.8 million dollars Wink

I think the project has raised significant amount of fund already for a project looking to raise just $100k and now have million of USD, I just hope the project has not over capitalised
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:36:02 AM

This fabulous encryptotel project, funding is already over 18 million dollars, I am sure encryptotel will be a great success and will be good fore

I think the project has raised significant amount of fund already for a project looking to raise just $100k and now have million of USD, I just hope the project has not over capitalised

i don't think so because even the 3M USD cap is not even considered as overcapitalized in fact. This project has the lowest max cap fund for the project so far. 100$ is just the worst case for the team to considered but having a budget to the minimum amount is not bad as you are describing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
avdot

Activity: 1078
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:40:10 AM

This indicator can already be used. The capitalization in the 3m is too small. 100m or 200m for the coder will be the norm
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:41:11 AM

i don't think so because even the 3M USD cap is not even considered as overcapitalized in fact. This project has the lowest max cap fund for the project so far. 100$ is just the worst case for the team to considered but having a budget to the minimum amount is not bad as you are describing.

1.8 million usd is not over capitalized right now, even 3 million usd market cap is not too much, this is a beast project, gno was sold out within 10 minutes.
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:42:34 AM

$3 million cap is achievable.

Still a long way to go before the ICO ends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: