Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure  (Read 222296 times)
Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:24:21 PM

wow the fund is bigger and bigger slowly, but sir after ico how many weeks to wait to get listed and exchanger?

thankyou for the reply Smiley
The possibility of coin will be listed in bittrex market because ico funds are collected quite a lot and will facilitate when dev contac bittrex party

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darslander

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

wow the fund is bigger and bigger slowly, but sir after ico how many weeks to wait to get listed and exchanger?

The possibility of coin will be listed in bittrex market because ico funds are collected quite a lot and will facilitate when dev contac bittrex party
bittrex can be best place to see trading . It can make project more intersting for traders and investors.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:34:38 PM

bittrex can be best place to see trading . It can make project more intersting for traders and investors.
Yes, and better yet if enter the poloniex
mandar_sn

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:38:10 PM

Anyone care to response to my query?

What added advantage this project have over Whatsapp audio calls? They are also encrypted...
unless both caller and receiver are on Encryptotel, calls can't be encrypted right?
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:47:18 PM

Will the crowdsale close automatically once the collected fund reaches $3M cap?

Yes of course, it is stated in the ICO Website that this ICO will end once the timer reaches 0 or when the $3M cap is reached. In fact, I think we are one week away before this ICO will end. <$900,000 will be easily collected. Especially now when Bitcoins price pumps hard.

So it's controlled by code?
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

so question in general.....

if i use encryptotel can NSA ( or other parties / hackers) crack / Intercept the calls Huh?

You can not escape anywhere from hackers, 100% guarantee of security will not be given by any system. You can always only minimize the risks of hacker attacks.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

I agree with you bittrex is one of the exchange that can attracts more investors on this  ICO. It is really offer good points on the investors.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:09:43 PM

There are many ongoing ico in the forum.In general, most of last month's exits were successful for ico.I joined the signature campaign but I still have not entered ico..I might be join in the last days of the ico's.I'm excitedly waiting to see what happens.

I reget that I  joined the signature campaign late ,that will be great project~

Same here, I just join now since humaniq is ended. This project surely a hit, I just hope I'll be able to do it well, this ICO Wil end early since it was just first week,yet its 2 million now.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
ALTIEX

Activity: 391

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:13:04 PM

I wonder what happens if Btc price goes down? As I know they don't use some reference price per Btc.

This of course can happen, but everything indicates only the further growth of BTC  Wink
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:31:54 PM

so question in general.....

if i use encryptotel can NSA ( or other parties / hackers) crack / Intercept the calls Huh?

You can not escape anywhere from hackers, 100% guarantee of security will not be given by any system. You can always only minimize the risks of hacker attacks.

This is true, hackers are everywhere once they see even a little way or gather enough information to attack a system ,they will grab the opportunity. We should not always get easy on taking care of our details and ideas especially its online.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
wavesroom

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

There are many ongoing ico in the forum.In general, most of last month's exits were successful for ico.I joined the signature campaign but I still have not entered ico..I might be join in the last days of the ico's.I'm excitedly waiting to see what happens.

Same here, I just join now since humaniq is ended. This project surely a hit, I just hope I'll be able to do it well, this ICO Wil end early since it was just first week,yet its 2 million now.

already 2 142267$ ,  ICO  could end within a week
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:43:20 PM

Agree with you,this will surely make way to bittrex and we would be seeing around more than 100 btc volume a day.Bittrex has started to list all new successful projects once the ico is complete

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:44:23 PM

yes this week , just need litle fund from investor and supporter this ico will end success

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

yes this week , just need litle fund from investor and supporter this ico will end success

Yes the funds for this campaign is really high and it could end this week. But I hope that it would not since I have joined this campaign recently and I know I am not the only one hoping for that.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:05:55 PM

Wow, I'm just thankful now ,since I got a opportunity to join this campaign even this ICO will finish real soon. It's a successful project indeed.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
PhilPrime

Activity: 378

BlockChainBroker - The Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:08:06 PM

This project is already successful considering the total amount of money raised for this project can already cover up all the requirements to establish and run the system properly including also the license because the range of fund in able to fully operate was 1M-3M USD which is the current fund is in the middle of the range. So it means no matter what happened at the end. This project is a success.

Matroskin

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:16:28 PM

Yes the funds for this campaign is really high and it could end this week. But I hope that it would not since I have joined this campaign recently and I know I am not the only one hoping for that.

Yes, you are not the only one who hopes that the company is not over yet. The speed in increasing the cup is growing BTC. But the company's successes are very encouraging as an investor.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:16:44 PM

Yeah, I hope there is no delay of launch after ico is finished, so that investors are comfortable with their investment

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:24:31 PM

Maybe ICO will be finished before the 21st of May Smiley
Slowly but surely and is now starting to crowded many investors.
Hopefully later the price can be good when entering the market
Saksham

Activity: 570

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

Yes, and better yet if enter the poloniex
We should wait for the end of ICO, after that we can discuss about exchanges, price etc. Right now there is no rush about this  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: