Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144257 times)
wklalen

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:11:35 PM

hope many investor will come in electra

Bitcoin=>1PGhTxdVUWe5VYQ4CwLRbFmVi1uuMzqzCR

Who want rich lets try here https://bc.game/i-41rqo2sb-n/
Dice BTC/doge/ltc/eth/xmr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:39:09 AM

POS works like charm for me.

Indeed it works, I didn't said it dosen't, but did you made any calculations to see if you get ~50% APR? Mine is something beetween 20 to 25% APR so far.
Chlen88

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

Pre-mine is a lot, not ICO? If you have great concepts to deliver, ICO could be better, your project is so-so, I think no ICO is acceptable.

No ICO is planned.
Pff, so why should you electra?
I once heard about the "Recoin". Immediately began to read and joined the bounty company, which will last not so long and I was given 50,000 tokens as a gift! It's stunning, because the token is based on real real estate and the school is confidently developing.
blackbull119

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:37:49 PM

i see someone pull up price of eca

but i think the action have no effect

because supply is too many. 10M coin is made each day

and i want tell dev

china tighten Internet censorship

chinese won't be able to use many exchange

adamd07

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:32:56 PM

Indeed it works, I didn't said it dosen't, but did you made any calculations to see if you get ~50% APR? Mine is something beetween 20 to 25% APR so far.
I am making around 1/600 of my capital daily. If I am not wrong it should be ~80% APR.
GoodHabit

Activity: 165
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:16:06 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 08:32:30 PM by GoodHabit

I am making around 1/600 of my capital daily. If I am not wrong it should be ~80% APR.

Well - 1/730 should be correct (the reward formula is (CoinDays x 0.5 / 365))(Or just plain and simple (CoinDays / 730). Most adresses I checked got between 50 to 70 % of that - not because of a different formula, but because there are to many inputs waiting for reward, and so the network weight is still building up. (Splitting of inputs goes still on, although there are already far to many staking inputs) IMHO, an average staking time of 3 to 9 days per input would likely be optimal, so the network would need about 1200 - to 1600 staking inputs - there are certainly many more...

But if you get 1/600 per day, you must be a special case - so we would have to look at the relevant details - for that we would need to no what adress your refering to...
adamd07

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:49:36 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2017, 09:21:23 PM by adamd07

Well - 1/730 should be correct (the reward formula is (CoinDays x 0.5 / 365))(Or just plain and simple (CoinDays / 730). Most adresses I checked got between 50 to 70 % of that - not because of a different formula, but because there are to many inputs waiting for reward, and so the network weight is still building up. (Splitting of inputs goes still on, although there are already far to many staking inputs) IMHO, an average staking time of 3 to 9 days per input would likely be optimal, so the network would need about 1200 - to 1600 staking inputs - there are certainly many more...

But if you get 1/600 per day, you must be a special case - so we would have to look at the relevant details - for that we would need to no what adress your refering to...
I dont know concept well but I think my ratio normal since not everybody staking, I am making a explorer now. I will try to add this kind of statistics too. I will share it as soon as its usable.
Edit: I think I have selected lucky time range to calculate. I Think my income not more then 1/700. (I wasnt keeping wallet open 7x24 its soo hard calculate looking backward)
GoodHabit

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

I dont know concept well but I think my ratio normal since not everybody staking (I)

The fact that not everybody is staking should not increase reward over time - it should just mean that the maximum supply will be reached later....

But my question adressed the fact that I couldn't find an account for which your claim (1/600) is valid over an extended period of time (say since August 1.). All accounts received clearly LESS than 1/730 - so you would either have to be a special case OR your looking at a to narrow time window...(without knowing which ECA-Adress we are talking about, I can't check...Sad )
fenn500

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:19:28 AM

Yeah mine works out to roughly 25% PoS. That's over a period of 20 days... But to be fair that's a damn sight better than the 0% PoS I get from staking ESP.. Go figure?
gawlea

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:06:03 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 06:32:20 PM by gawlea

Yeah mine works out to roughly 25% PoS. That's over a period of 20 days... But to be fair that's a damn sight better than the 0% PoS I get from staking ESP.. Go figure?

You are funny bud, ESP staking is working but not for low amount holders! On-topic yes 25% is better then 0% but is not what the dev said in the specifications. Maybe I stake less coins and I get a low reward heard that someone around here is getting ~80%.
wklalen

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

WOW
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
ECA GOING THE MOON
WALL GOING OFF
NICE

GoodHabit

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:31:51 AM

heard thet someone arround here is getting ~80%.

This is just an unverified claim.. without knowing his address, we can't really know - but the claim seems implausible...Sad

Actually, the reward is calculated correctly for 50 % (actually more if you include possible compound interest) - but the intervals are growing (the coin-age of the average block getting reward goes still up.. - and so goes the network weight) - which means that you get your reward LATER (and might miss out on compound interest) - and that smaller wallets will have to wait even longer.
So if some people would actually take their wallet offline for a few days, this might help Sad (reducing network weight - but once they go online again, they will still get reward according to their coin-age - that has been building up offline... / that, of course, is not actually what is the intend of POS...)

ECA GOING THE MOON
WALL GOING OFF
NICE

Dream on... Cheesy - the wall at one satoshi is still standing strong (>3 Billion ECA). Their has been an outlier at the DOGE market, but someone probably made a typo and over-payed - so that there was a short time when the DOGE/ECA price was actually over 1 satoshi... (but for very small quantities only...)

(just checked again - only half of the 3 Billion ECA is on sale for 1 satoshi - the other half hoping for higher prices - so the wall has come down just a little bit...)
wklalen

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:39:26 PM

yes i see wall 18 btc now 15 btc

gawlea

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

This is just an unverified claim.. without knowing his address, we can't really know - but the claim seems implausible...Sad

Actually, the reward is calculated correctly for 50 % (actually more if you include possible compound interest) - but the intervals are growing (the coin-age of the average block getting reward goes still up.. - and so goes the network weight) - which means that you get your reward LATER (and might miss out on compound interest) - and that smaller wallets will have to wait even longer.
So if some people would actually take their wallet offline for a few days, this might help Sad (reducing network weight - but once they go online again, they will still get reward according to their coin-age - that has been building up offline... / that, of course, is not actually what is the intend of POS...)

Maybe I am too unlucky and I get smaller amounts. About the 80% maybe @adamd07 can show his calculaions or how he got that amount of intrest. About the offline acumulating coin age I saw many coins have this implemented so is not the end of the world. I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...
GoodHabit

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:34:32 PM

I wonder if dev wallet is staking or not...

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...
Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:22:18 PM

definitely is... #15 on the Richlist (actually) was the original Premine address (**see note A)

It was reorganized on July 7, when #6 on the list was created as a spinoff (starting with just ONE huge block).

#8 actually has a very similar structure (huge blocks), was as well reorganized on July 7, but the source of the coins is more complicated... but this could easily be a address of the dev as well, if he participated in mining during the bonanza - solo or via pool.

If all of them are different addresses in the same wallet, this would explain why they perform quite a bit better than average (large weight in the network - far larger inputs than average, so staking frequently - but not VERY often, but getting large rewards..) (but actually starting to fall behind as well now, with inputs getting smaller due to frequent splitting).

**note A - this Address is still used by coinmarkets-cap to calculate the difference between "total supply" and "circulating supply" - they just wanted to exclude the pre-mine from the circulating supply - but as this address is staking as well, and the amount is (due to the aforementioned reorganization) much lower than the original premine, that doesn't really make any sense anymore...

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.
wklalen

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

when eca going add other exchange

AutisticMiner

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

I can confirm that I am participating in the staking process not everyday but often. Due to the low share of the pre-mine and frequent splitting, the impact should be low. Even when staked, the pre-mine share should remain within the 3%-5% range.

I took part in the bonanza with a medium range graphics card and generated about 3,000,000 ECA which is kept in a seperate wallet.

The value in Coinmarketcap causes Electra's value to appear only about %1-3 higher than reality. As the pre-mined ECA will eventually be transferred back to the address given to Coinmarketcap, I do not want to bother Gliss about it. He has 1100 other coins on his list to worry about.

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.
wklalen

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 01:55:09 PM

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ECA/
when  the wall will close
only 15 btc  Grin

Electra01 (OP)

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

Latest wallet: v2.1.1/v2.1.3

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:19:54 PM

Why are you staking the premined coins? Don't you think that's a bit unethical and misleading based on the quoted premined amount on the announcement page? Is it possible for you to list all of the addresses where the premined coins are held on the announcement page? The community shouldn't have to do investigative work to try and find where the premined coins are located. This coin has potential, but the hiding and moving around of the premined coins just seems shady, and has an unnecessary negative effect on the future and value of the coin.

I am staking in order to cover the initial, and possibly, future investments I have/will put up for this project from my own capital. Examples include exchange applications, Coinmarketcap bounty, Block explorer, Cointelegraph, and outsourced node hosting for the first three months. The pre-mine was not sold or claimed at all for any of these investments. My personal costs add up to more than $1000 which is about 100,000,000 - 200,000,000 ECA with the current market valuation.  Rather than claim part of the pre-mine to myself and sell it in exchanges, I have preferred to get my initial investment back through staking as I believed it will cause less unrest among stakeholders and also because I want to play a part in moving the blockchain forward. If stakeholders prefer me to claim part of the pre-mine to cover my costs rather than stake, this is also possible.

I announced that the pre-mine would be moved into other adresses in a previous forum post. It was not hidden. All transaction and staking history can also be clearly viewed in the block explorer.

These are the addresses where the pre-mined coins are held:

EJXiQYb5tYjVdn8erLT92F6D5ZmCG2ZCvZ
EfZNebGdZc6xBTVBm4AD4k8NqKezUiKB4c
ENJc5UmLhpyrge7bxDoXjHTjv7DNzBx8sN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: