Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit?  (Read 49756 times)
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

I think Cryptopia is good. Has moderators and customer support who are quick to respond. I have an account there to buy some altcoins less popular to holding.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:11:23 PM

I'm waiting 3 days for a withdrawal to be processed manually. I got a canned response that they're busy, actually busy to do their fucking job!

Tornand

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

I am thinking of transferring RL money to cryptopia and all together it seems to be legit and safe if I read about the last months. But if I just check the last 10 days I see some complaints about orders not being processed in time. Can someone please tell me if I am just to paranoid or am I right?
I am maybe overcautious because I lost some thousand € with MtGox. Still dealing with japanese laywers about it...
investeerder

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

Cryptopia is a decent exchange and you can trust that site up since you can experience a nice trading experience there and the only thing you need to be careful on that site is those pump and dump shitcoins and aside for that you cannot see some bad side against them.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:09:25 PM

Cryptopia is a decent exchange and you can trust that site up since you can experience a nice trading experience there and the only thing you need to be careful on that site is those pump and dump shitcoins and aside for that you cannot see some bad side against them.
Yes it is one of the legit exchange because I also use this exchange site to trade some altcoin. When I use this exchange I havent encountered any problem. It has fast deposits and withdrawals thats why most traders use this site.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Tornand

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

I just sent 18 Hush for testing to cryptopia 10 minutes ago. I wonder how long it will take them to update my balance. :-)
And thanks for your replies guys!
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:14:19 PM

I just sent 18 Hush for testing to cryptopia 10 minutes ago. I wonder how long it will take them to update my balance. :-)
And thanks for your replies guys!

About an hour from experience

Tornand

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:38:38 PM

It took half an hour which is on the plus side :-)
But now I cant put them for sale because it is saying insufficient funds. Can it be because I dont have bitcoins in my account? Won't they just automatically take away the fee from what I am earning? Do I have to deposit BTC before?
I tried to sell 17/18 this should be far enough for the fee.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:41:24 PM

Thanks for the reply. So, do people in the United States use this exchanger and it's all legit? I am just confused on how this all works. I use bittrex and polo so far Smiley I know they are reputable. What is a good reputable exchanger that has a lot of cheap coins listed? I like investing into coins when they are very low priced.

I think if it's outside of the USA there is more freedom and more chance it's legit since USA hates freedom and loves to regulate our freedoms (saton loving country)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley

This site is following all rules and regulations and as much i have seen this exchange i never saw any much problem in trading and the support is also good. Even they have their own pool mining system.
Tornand

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:54:16 PM

Just a follow up. For fun I tried it now again to sell it on cryptopia and this time it was just working out. Maybe I could see the balance but for some reasons it was not ready for selling.
Anyways, overall everything has been fine with cryptopia so far.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:52:11 PM

Have been using cryptopia for more than 9 months, sometimes the volume can be interesting with a coin compared with other exchanges trading same token. No exchange is 100% safe until it is attacked, people's believe on exchange is that most hack is more of the insider, so if cryptopia does not betray its customers it can take care of itself. Cryptopia is always improving its service and security.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Gigafart

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:35:35 AM

Hi. I have been browsing coinmarketcap and see some good looking coins that are listed on Cryptopia. But, are they safe to use? I am in the United States and wonder if they follow all of the regulations and rules? Just wondering if anyone in the USA has any experience bitcoin trading on this exchanger? Thanks Smiley

A little late to reply but Cryptopia is a legit exchange. I am a member there and a happy member. I am also in the United States. I have deposited coins and withdrew coins no problem at all. The only thing I dislike about this exchange is the marketplace. Its where you can buy all sorts of stuff with btc. I dislike it only because I have no interest in it.
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:54:20 AM

DO NOT USE CRYPTOPIA THEY WILL STEAL YOUR TOKENS AND LOCK UP YOUR ACOUNT THEIR EMPLOYEES ALL HAVE FAKE NAMES LIKE HEX JAWA AND CRYPSY LOL JUST A DOWN RIGHT BUNCH OF WORTHLESS ASSHOLES
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

Cryptopia is one of the best altcoin exchanger for me. Because, i have been using this exchange more than 1 year and they have mods on chat that's very friendly.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:37:02 PM

DO NOT USE CRYPTOPIA THEY WILL STEAL YOUR TOKENS AND LOCK UP YOUR ACOUNT THEIR EMPLOYEES ALL HAVE FAKE NAMES LIKE HEX JAWA AND CRYPSY LOL JUST A DOWN RIGHT BUNCH OF WORTHLESS ASSHOLES
This is serious scam accusation against cryptopia, and I see you are doing a lot of fud against them, better show us some evidence that they scammed you.
So far i haven't got any kind of issues with exchange, all withdrawals and deposits went trough very fast.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RhinoTrader

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:02 AM

This is serious scam accusation against cryptopia, and I see you are doing a lot of fud against them, better show us some evidence that they scammed you.
So far i haven't got any kind of issues with exchange, all withdrawals and deposits went trough very fast.

Cryptopia is a downright scam. THey have disabled millions of Waves and giving flimsy reasons such as no connection to waves, while every other exchange is able to process waves token
They have little to no technical knowledge of how crypto currencies work, just a bunch of kids in their basement running a buddy exchange

STAY THE HELL away from this one if you don't want your account locked for some bullshit reasons
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:48:45 AM

The best and safest exchange for me. I've made a lot of profit because their site is the home of pump and dump coins and thanks to them I always reach my target. They also don't require verification which is what I really want in exchanges.
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

I can confirm that they are legit, since i`ve been using their market for quite some time. Never had any issues with them, apart from locked wallets here and there, but with so many coins and stuff changing so fast, i can only see that as a plus, meaning they are keeping their market clean of exploits and errors. Highly recommended, and they deserve a lot more trading volume than they have now.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

Yes it is. I am using Cryptopia exchange for more than a year and so far I have not experienced anything that got me frustated like in Poloniex. They also don't have a lot of maintenance issues on altcoins wallets that always keeps happening in other exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: