Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Cryptopia Exchange Safe and Legit?  (Read 49756 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:09:39 AM

If you experience bad in cryptopia try to exchange in some exchanger like poloniex,yobit or mercatox.This exchanger is the best of best trading site here in crypto so try it and i think for more secure spread your btc in different exchanger so if any of that is not going well you still have some btc in some exchanger.It's for the safety and wise strategy to do here in crypto because there is no assurance in any exchanger here,i think some is good but still there is no assurance in some exchanger.
Cryptopia is one of the best exchange in crypto currency industry, this exchange have a good list of coins and altcoins. Moreover rates of each crypto currency are better compared with the other exchange, I guess you can't earn deficit if you invest in this sites.

Definitely I used this sites and my income is pretty good, however charges in every exchange is larger too compared with the other exchange sites.
Cointribute

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

If you experience bad in cryptopia try to exchange in some exchanger like poloniex,yobit or mercatox.This exchanger is the best of best trading site here in crypto so try it and i think for more secure spread your btc in different exchanger so if any of that is not going well you still have some btc in some exchanger.It's for the safety and wise strategy to do here in crypto because there is no assurance in any exchanger here,i think some is good but still there is no assurance in some exchanger.
Cryptopia is one of the best exchange in crypto currency industry, this exchange have a good list of coins and altcoins. Moreover rates of each crypto currency are better compared with the other exchange, I guess you can't earn deficit if you invest in this sites.

Definitely I used this sites and my income is pretty good, however charges in every exchange is larger too compared with the other exchange sites.

I agree, Cryptopia is legit and safe as of today. You never know what will happen in future..this applies for Bittrex and other big exchanges.
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:50:54 PM

Be careful that's the key but every exchange exchanges are safe all because they make improvements to the security and convenience of users of those services and for the future we will never know what will happen but exchange servers try to do better in the future.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

If you do try to look at on the recent fee of cryptopia then I would say I didn't really like such thing because I can able to compare the difference of the default tx fee when you do made such withdrawals or transfers but well talking on its legitimacy then I would say it is legit for now but as being said it wont really guarantee us that they would able to run forever but still we can able to make use of it but remember only store up sufficient amount of coins that are used for trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
millennium84

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:04:19 PM

I have issues with Cryptopia withdrawals currently. Tried sending 800+ Innova coins to my wallet 4 days ago, still stuck in processing. Sent a 2nd transaction of about 130 Innova coins, it went through in a few minutes. Same wallet. Opened a support ticket 24 hrs after initial withdraw request, 3 days later still no answer.

From what I read on their forum, a lot of people are experiencing delays with some withdrawals.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:38:12 AM

I must be mentioned cryptopia exchange platform. Cryptopia is becoming better and better. Low volume but on the roads of success. As a user of this exchange I'm pretty satisfied and yes safe, legit.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

I must be mentioned cryptopia exchange platform. Cryptopia is becoming better and better. Low volume but on the roads of success. As a user of this exchange I'm pretty satisfied and yes safe, legit.

Even though volumes are low but they are giving withdrawal on time and sometimes they are choosing good coin for listing in the exchange and find some security measures in the website.
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:12:56 PM

cryptopia is safe to use. just enable its 2FA. you can choose from having a pin code or google authenticator. i advise to choose google authenticator.. it is safe to use. just be careful in trading, there are so many shitcoins in that site.

have a good day mate.

Good reply. I mean, for now, since cryptopia is one of the newer and up-coming altcoins that holds a promising future. I can also say and agree that it is relatively safe to deal with it now; however, you must also see the big picture that since it's starting, although it's gaining good focus and support from many people, that it is not as profitable as the strong and established altcoins. I have read many information about it, and I think one of the aspects that many users have come to like is that it's developers have a good future plan for it.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 03:58:16 PM

cryptopia is safe and good as far as I use it, I often use it, and the coin price is pretty good there, lots of traders are interested in trading there, you can activate 2fa for more security
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:32:52 AM

I just exchanged about 196 Zero for BTC on the Cryptopia, but I did not get Bitcoins in my account (I had 0.05979240 BTC before selling Zero and after sale I only have so much). Looks like I sold Zero for nothing. Now I do not have nor Zero nor Bitcoins. How is it possible ?
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

I just exchanged about 196 Zero for BTC on the Cryptopia, but I did not get Bitcoins in my account (I had 0.05979240 BTC before selling Zero and after sale I only have so much). Looks like I sold Zero for nothing. Now I do not have nor Zero nor Bitcoins. How is it possible ?

Check orders, maybe you didn't sell them.
There is no other explanation, if you've sold them and you didn't receive bitcoins contact support, they are only one who can help.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

Check orders, maybe you didn't sell them.
There is no other explanation, if you've sold them and you didn't receive bitcoins contact support, they are only one who can help.

Thank you for the answer, Happy New Year. Order is filled, Zero it is sold:

maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:22 PM

Cryptopia is for my experience one of the most trustable exchangers. They have a quick support, huge community and active chat.
It is only quite slow loading at the monent. They should also improve their mobile interface, what is awful and old fashioned.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Cryptopia is for my experience one of the most trustable exchangers. They have a quick support, huge community and active chat.
It is only quite slow loading at the monent. They should also improve their mobile interface, what is awful and old fashioned.

Agree. It's my first exchange where I learned how to trade. It is also my favorite arbitrage site and where most of  coins pumped easily. It has the same level of popularity like Nova and Coinexchange have. I never had problems from day 1 up to now.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:04:25 AM

for a scam, I do not think so. yesterday i sold ETN to BTC then i withdraw to vip.bitcoin.co.id and succeed ..
but what legit do you mean is that what? cryptopia is an exchanger, a place to buy or sell coins
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

cryptopia is safe for me and I think for every people which trade on that site. although cryptopia is a small exchange, I think cryptopia is one of the safe and legit sites and you can trade with safety. but you need to activate the security to make your account more safety and you can avoid getting hack. personally, I don't any bad experience while I trade on that site and I still make a profit although it is not too big, I am happy to see that I can make another profit.

Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:49 AM

I tried withdrawing Decred recently and it is stuck in processing status for 2 days now. Will update when it gets unstuck. Use cryptopia with caution.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:15:35 AM

Do you guys send in verification documents before you use it?  How much can you withdraw per day without verification?
JohnDavid

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

I just created new CryptoPia account.. I did some research about its reviews and It seems to be trustworthy exchanger.
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:41:02 PM

Friend told me that he wanted to withdraw NEO from there and after sending it's nowhere to be found.. Two days passed, to word from support team/twitter of Cryptopia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: