Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148515 times)
Telepo

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:16:42 PM

Someone post very positive blog in reddit forum:http://lovemyxvps.blogspot.ca/2017/04/fastest-desktop-wallet-on-internet.html

Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Fastest Desktop Wallet On the Internet!
      The primary aim of having a desktop wallet is to securely store coins; however, it is also used to support the system through mining, and staking, as wells as, being rewarded with new coins in return.  VirtacoinPlus is the fastest desktop wallet on the internet. Why?  You may ask. Recently, someone offered to transfer some XVPs into my desktop wallet (Bless his soul!), and he asked me to confirm when they would be deposited. We were both pleasantly surprised on how fast the transfer had gone through.  Within a couple of seconds, the transaction was confirmed.  In my experience, there are no other wallets either online or desktop that I know of that transfers digital coins that quick.
     Most online or desktop wallets takes a few minutes, sometime longer for transaction(s) to be completed, but NOT VirtacoinPlus desktop wallet.  Not only that it is fast, but it also offers a 60-second block time target, X11 hashing algorithm, difficulty re-targeted every 15 blocks, POW reward 2.7 coins per block reduced to 0.1 each year, stake interest of 7% annually, minimum stake age/24 hours/one year max.  In my opinion, these are quite some impressive incentives form our VirtacoinPlus Community.  This is only one component that our team has to offer.  There is lots more on the way in the very near future.  I strongly suggest people get on board immediately.  So far, I have not heard of anyone having regrets being part of the VirtacoinPlus Group, nor do I believe anyone will.  All good comments from the team members within, admins, and newbies stepping in.  A bright future begins here for everyone who wants it.  Get ready world; here we come!

I like this post on the blog. He is quite knowledgeable about this technology. Perhaps He is a experient cryptoman. We need more social media or press to make a introduction of this project because This is a potential coin.

Minexcoin — A new era of payments ||ICO ||DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 03:54:40 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 04:14:49 PM by balvio

Someone post very positive blog in reddit forum:http://lovemyxvps.blogspot.ca/2017/04/fastest-desktop-wallet-on-internet.html
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Fastest Desktop Wallet On the Internet!
      The primary aim of having a desktop wallet is to securely store coins; however, it is also used to support the system through mining, and staking, as wells as, being rewarded with new coins in return.  VirtacoinPlus is the fastest desktop wallet on the internet. Why?  You may ask. Recently, someone offered to transfer some XVPs into my desktop wallet (Bless his soul!), and he asked me to confirm when they would be deposited. We were both pleasantly surprised on how fast the transfer had gone through.  Within a couple of seconds, the transaction was confirmed.  In my experience, there are no other wallets either online or desktop that I know of that transfers digital coins that quick.
     Most online or desktop wallets takes a few minutes, sometime longer for transaction(s) to be completed, but NOT VirtacoinPlus desktop wallet.

Being a coin processed as fast as lightning, I am proposing to give up the reputation of "The People's Coin"  and call it "The Lightning Coin" or "The Thunder Coin"  Cheesy

I like this post on the blog. He is quite knowledgeable about this technology. Perhaps He is a experient cryptoman. We need more social media or press to make a introduction of this project because This is a potential coin.

He is a she and she's not experienced but on the contrary, she's even a newbie. But contrary to the majority, she likes to be aware of everything, just like me. I will continue to urge those who are not familiar with the crypto world, to do research work in order to see the high quality of this coin, and to appreciate it at its true value and to cherish it, as we do.

I look forward for the day when you and others will stop saying "we need to..." and will come up saying "Today I've done this or that, a page, or a blog, or a facebook page, or blah blah...", things that everyone of us can do it.

webtran

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:18:49 PM

last 10 votes at https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php and we will hit 1000 after 3 week we will see XVP in action in Poswallet. Great works guys, that prove how stable and strong community have XVP
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2017, 04:19:30 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT OF VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP
                                                       4 DAYS BETA TESTING ANNOUNCEMENT  

VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP As part of the effort to make VirtacoinPlus a universal cryptocurrency that cut across the length and breadth of this universe, the community is hereby introducing to “The People”, VirtacoinPlus mobile app for Android. The Android app is unique in every way. It has gone through a series of test by some of our community members and it is believed to be, if not the fastest then one of the fastest mobile wallets in cryptography. It comes with ultramodern features ready to be used immediately it is downloaded. Here are some of it’s features …. • Color backgrounds that can be changed to meet anyone’s specification. • Transactions are sent and received in less than a second. • QR code scanner • Wallet Encryption • Wallet backup and restore • Wallet address begins with “3”. • Shared Wallet system • Add Wallet (Create, Join or Import) VirtacoinPlus android app has been created to meet the community requirement and it’s ready for you. As we keep moving forward, more works are being done to make XVP more useable in our everyday life where you don’t need to convert to any other cryptocurrency before spending.
 We believe this and many more put will bring a shining light to our community and our coin hence it’s name “The People’s Coin”.

We’ll continue to build or develop any service that will take XVP to the world, invest on this great promising coin and see it becoming global acceptable cryptocurrency.

Get it here: https://ln.sync.com/dl/264e2bce0/g8gh9snh-i35smw5t-wty7mbfq-mijsb42t

Able Digital

KEEP TESTING ALL PART OF THE WALLET.
I sent from desktop wallet to my Mobile wallet it is done in one second, send from my mobile wallet to my system wallet it show in one second. Personally i have also test from my virtacoinworld wallet to mobile wallet it is show in seconds from my mobile wallet to virtacoinworld wallet, it is also in seconds.

Check and give us your feed back.

ABLE DIGITAL

TEST AND TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE, THE SPEED ANY MORE.

@Able, can we import desktop wallet backup file? I mean "wallet.dat" file

give your feed back as we move on with this one of the fastest wallet system in the world

Great that u finally sorted everything and released an android wallet. It wasnt easy I know, but u paid money to a freelancer for coding stuff for u, so its ur right to demand applause now. I will not give u applauds since some of u are lying about how superior ur wallet is. It really takes a couple of hours to make an android wallet, and ur "plus" wallet is not an exception. It does not even work lol.

webtran

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

https://tidex.com  Suggest   

And Poswallet HIT 1000
gcoffie7

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:04:14 PM

https://tidex.com  Suggest   

And Poswallet HIT 1000

This good news  for our coin hope xvp is moving forward cheers.
webtran

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:29:46 PM

Don't forget this great site http://crypto2fiat.virtacoinworld.com/
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

I will not give u applauds since some of u are lying about how superior ur wallet is.

Oh, I missed you man. And I missed your bullshit, too! You're definitely a boring guy... Eat this!

balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 06:06:26 PM

Mission accomplished! Good job everyone!
Are we starting to look like a community?

nastech

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:20:13 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT OF VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP
                                                       4 DAYS BETA TESTING ANNOUNCEMENT  

VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP As part of the effort to make VirtacoinPlus a universal cryptocurrency that cut across the length and breadth of this universe, the community is hereby introducing to “The People”, VirtacoinPlus mobile app for Android. The Android app is unique in every way. It has gone through a series of test by some of our community members and it is believed to be, if not the fastest then one of the fastest mobile wallets in cryptography. It comes with ultramodern features ready to be used immediately it is downloaded. Here are some of it’s features …. • Color backgrounds that can be changed to meet anyone’s specification. • Transactions are sent and received in less than a second. • QR code scanner • Wallet Encryption • Wallet backup and restore • Wallet address begins with “3”. • Shared Wallet system • Add Wallet (Create, Join or Import) VirtacoinPlus android app has been created to meet the community requirement and it’s ready for you. As we keep moving forward, more works are being done to make XVP more useable in our everyday life where you don’t need to convert to any other cryptocurrency before spending.
 We believe this and many more put will bring a shining light to our community and our coin hence it’s name “The People’s Coin”.

We’ll continue to build or develop any service that will take XVP to the world, invest on this great promising coin and see it becoming global acceptable cryptocurrency.

Get it here: https://ln.sync.com/dl/264e2bce0/g8gh9snh-i35smw5t-wty7mbfq-mijsb42t

Able Digital

This is really great piece of news. been expecting this for so long.

Unfortunately I keep receiving an error message that the package could not be parsed. I've tried this on 2 phones and a tablet and they all returned the same error message.

I realised that the download I made was incomplete that's why I was facing the challenge with installing the app. I got that fixed today and I must say that I'm enjoying the use of the app. Really rocks...
nastech

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:28:59 PM

https://i.imgur.com/y4I3Po7.jpg

I guess we've always been a community...we just needed an opportunity like this to show it. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! GOD BLESS
nastech

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

Now that XVP is being added, I'd like to take this opportunity to ask each person registered on POSWallet to enable 2FA on their accounts. It is really important as it can go a great deal to keep your POSWallet account from unauthorised access.

This material may be helpful in setting 2FA up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unm26NTtY78

Synthian

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

It's very good to see this action. I will send some xvp coins from novaexchange to Poswallet for staking at least 1 year then I can think about selling it after then .  It's time to go playing with this coin.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

It's very good to see this action. I will send some xvp coins from novaexchange to Poswallet for staking at least 1 year then I can think about selling it after then .  It's time to go playing with this coin.

Good job, we have started working as a community

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
flitreque

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/y4I3Po7.jpg

xvp  when  will  listed  on  poswaalet
kotha72

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:48:47 AM

xvp  when  will  listed  on  poswaalet

Be patience and check frequently.
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:31:08 PM

I have never list why my ip is already registered ??

The IP address has been already used.
balvio

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:42:57 PM

I have never list why my ip is already registered ??
The IP address has been already used.

Registered where?

kisha2017

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

I need help! He transferred coins from his wallet on the desktop, on the bleutrade. The coins were written off. But they did not come to the stock exchange. The operation marked "conflict" in the list of transactions. What to do?
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:57:47 PM

I need help! He transferred coins from his wallet on the desktop, on the bleutrade. The coins were written off. But they did not come to the stock exchange. The operation marked "conflict" in the list of transactions. What to do?

Bleutrade is still around? What a pity. U mean u transferred ur coins to a local wallet and they didnt post to ur balances? This is coz bleutrade is on the wrong chain, or they deliberately made changes to their wallet daemon to stop outgoing transactions. This means they have a full control over ur property and will soon dump everything thats left in their cold wallet on noobs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: