Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ■|ANN|▌XVP |▌• VirtacoinPLUS • X11 • POW|POS • Stake Interest 7% •  (Read 148512 times)
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

Ok we're almost there people's.  Only 217 more votes to go.  https://poswallet.com   Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hdn

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:25:47 AM

Do we have a plan for Masternode
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 07:13:08 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 11:31:15 PM by mprep

Do we have a plan for Masternode

What is this masternode really all about?
I need a clarifications

Ok we're almost there people's.  Only 217 more votes to go.  https://poswallet.com   Wink

I have 11hrs more time to wait before I can vote.
XVP already gat 814 votes
01Fedda

Activity: 429

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

I have 11hrs more time to wait before I can vote.
XVP already gat 814 votes

Good job.  We're all doing well!   Cool

cyourmoney2

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

VirtacoinPlus will change my Lifestyle $$$

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 08:31:08 AM

I am not techical so please explain what a masternode is and does.

Get an Online VirtacoinPlus Wallet and change your lifestyle forever.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

I am not techical so please explain what a masternode is and does.

I think Google search will help
karimpourma

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:08:04 AM

I want my 2000 XVP you people promised to swap.
gcoffie7

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:40:59 AM

I want my 2000 XVP you people promised to swap.

Hello did you swap on time ? And dead line for it ?everyone got his or her coins okay .maybe you did not follow the rules.
karimpourma

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:14:18 AM

i followed the rules and even send email to them. but they dont pay me my coins
nonontech

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT OF VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP
                                                       4 DAYS BETA TESTING ANNOUNCEMENT  

VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP As part of the effort to make VirtacoinPlus a universal cryptocurrency that cut across the length and breadth of this universe, the community is hereby introducing to “The People”, VirtacoinPlus mobile app for Android. The Android app is unique in every way. It has gone through a series of test by some of our community members and it is believed to be, if not the fastest then one of the fastest mobile wallets in cryptography. It comes with ultramodern features ready to be used immediately it is downloaded. Here are some of it’s features …. • Color backgrounds that can be changed to meet anyone’s specification. • Transactions are sent and received in less than a second. • QR code scanner • Wallet Encryption • Wallet backup and restore • Wallet address begins with “3”. • Shared Wallet system • Add Wallet (Create, Join or Import) VirtacoinPlus android app has been created to meet the community requirement and it’s ready for you. As we keep moving forward, more works are being done to make XVP more useable in our everyday life where you don’t need to convert to any other cryptocurrency before spending.
 We believe this and many more put will bring a shining light to our community and our coin hence it’s name “The People’s Coin”.

We’ll continue to build or develop any service that will take XVP to the world, invest on this great promising coin and see it becoming global acceptable cryptocurrency.

Get it here: https://ln.sync.com/dl/264e2bce0/g8gh9snh-i35smw5t-wty7mbfq-mijsb42t

Able Digital

KEEP TESTING ALL PART OF THE WALLET.
I sent from desktop wallet to my Mobile wallet it is done in one second, send from my mobile wallet to my system wallet it show in one second. Personally i have also test from my virtacoinworld wallet to mobile wallet it is show in seconds from my mobile wallet to virtacoinworld wallet, it is also in seconds.

Check and give us your feed back.

ABLE DIGITAL

TEST AND TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE, THE SPEED ANY MORE.

@Able, can we import desktop wallet backup file? I mean "wallet.dat" file
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

I think you sent your vta coins too late so you did not receive xvp coins or you did not do the swap guide correctly. I have fully received all my xvp coins within some days after sending vta coins and the information as said in the swap process.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:11:33 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 01:22:39 PM by rasp

That is very funny you only come now why did you not contact while the swap was taking place there was plenty time to contact.Everyone that i have heard has had no problem. You can not swap the VTA coins you bought a few days ago on the exchanges who are still selling VTA that is their baby now.Why not go back to exchanges and sell what vta you hold and then buy xvp.But get involved xvp is still cheap if you want to get in but do not delay soon will explode
nastech

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

VIRTACOINPLUS ANDROID APP As part of the effort to make VirtacoinPlus a universal cryptocurrency that cut across the length and breadth of this universe, the community is hereby introducing to “The People”, VirtacoinPlus mobile app for Android. The Android app is unique in every way. It has gone through a series of test by some of our community members and it is believed to be, if not the fastest then one of the fastest mobile wallets in cryptography. It comes with ultramodern features ready to be used immediately it is downloaded. Here are some of it’s features …. • Color backgrounds that can be changed to meet anyone’s specification. • Transactions are sent and received in less than a second. • QR code scanner • Wallet Encryption • Wallet backup and restore • Wallet address begins with “3”. • Shared Wallet system • Add Wallet (Create, Join or Import) VirtacoinPlus android app has been created to meet the community requirement and it’s ready for you. As we keep moving forward, more works are being done to make XVP more useable in our everyday life where you don’t need to convert to any other cryptocurrency before spending.
 We believe this and many more put will bring a shining light to our community and our coin hence it’s name “The People’s Coin”.

We’ll continue to build or develop any service that will take XVP to the world, invest on this great promising coin and see it becoming global acceptable cryptocurrency.

Get it here: https://ln.sync.com/dl/264e2bce0/g8gh9snh-i35smw5t-wty7mbfq-mijsb42t

Able Digital

This is really great piece of news. been expecting this for so long.

Unfortunately I keep receiving an error message that the package could not be parsed. I've tried this on 2 phones and a tablet and they all returned the same error message.
lightfarm

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:35:53 PM

VirtaCoinPlus - Very Fast Coin  Smiley
kotha72

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

Someone post very positive blog in reddit forum:http://lovemyxvps.blogspot.ca/2017/04/fastest-desktop-wallet-on-internet.html

Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Fastest Desktop Wallet On the Internet!
      The primary aim of having a desktop wallet is to securely store coins; however, it is also used to support the system through mining, and staking, as wells as, being rewarded with new coins in return.  VirtacoinPlus is the fastest desktop wallet on the internet. Why?  You may ask. Recently, someone offered to transfer some XVPs into my desktop wallet (Bless his soul!), and he asked me to confirm when they would be deposited. We were both pleasantly surprised on how fast the transfer had gone through.  Within a couple of seconds, the transaction was confirmed.  In my experience, there are no other wallets either online or desktop that I know of that transfers digital coins that quick.
     Most online or desktop wallets takes a few minutes, sometime longer for transaction(s) to be completed, but NOT VirtacoinPlus desktop wallet.  Not only that it is fast, but it also offers a 60-second block time target, X11 hashing algorithm, difficulty re-targeted every 15 blocks, POW reward 2.7 coins per block reduced to 0.1 each year, stake interest of 7% annually, minimum stake age/24 hours/one year max.  In my opinion, these are quite some impressive incentives form our VirtacoinPlus Community.  This is only one component that our team has to offer.  There is lots more on the way in the very near future.  I strongly suggest people get on board immediately.  So far, I have not heard of anyone having regrets being part of the VirtacoinPlus Group, nor do I believe anyone will.  All good comments from the team members within, admins, and newbies stepping in.  A bright future begins here for everyone who wants it.  Get ready world; here we come!
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 08:02:46 PM

Someone post very positive blog in reddit forum:http://lovemyxvps.blogspot.ca/2017/04/fastest-desktop-wallet-on-internet.html

Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Fastest Desktop Wallet On the Internet!
      The primary aim of having a desktop wallet is to securely store coins; however, it is also used to support the system through mining, and staking, as wells as, being rewarded with new coins in return.  VirtacoinPlus is the fastest desktop wallet on the internet. Why?  You may ask. Recently, someone offered to transfer some XVPs into my desktop wallet (Bless his soul!), and he asked me to confirm when they would be deposited. We were both pleasantly surprised on how fast the transfer had gone through.  Within a couple of seconds, the transaction was confirmed.  In my experience, there are no other wallets either online or desktop that I know of that transfers digital coins that quick.
     Most online or desktop wallets takes a few minutes, sometime longer for transaction(s) to be completed, but NOT VirtacoinPlus desktop wallet.  Not only that it is fast, but it also offers a 60-second block time target, X11 hashing algorithm, difficulty re-targeted every 15 blocks, POW reward 2.7 coins per block reduced to 0.1 each year, stake interest of 7% annually, minimum stake age/24 hours/one year max.  In my opinion, these are quite some impressive incentives form our VirtacoinPlus Community.  This is only one component that our team has to offer.  There is lots more on the way in the very near future.  I strongly suggest people get on board immediately.  So far, I have not heard of anyone having regrets being part of the VirtacoinPlus Group, nor do I believe anyone will.  All good comments from the team members within, admins, and newbies stepping in.  A bright future begins here for everyone who wants it.  Get ready world; here we come!

Love it, gg! Keep going the same, coz you're doing great. I love your style!  Wink

loutchano

Activity: 618

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:42:03 PM

New Pool VirtacoinPlus

http://mineblocks.co.uk/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://94.175.27.83:3025 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3025 & 3026

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

gcoffie7

Activity: 634

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:27:50 PM

New Pool VirtacoinPlus

http://mineblocks.co.uk/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://94.175.27.83:3025 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3025 & 3026

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

This sound very good to our coin.
EMEKA OKOLI

Activity: 432

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:15:40 AM

Able Digital

KEEP TESTING ALL PART OF THE WALLET.
I sent from desktop wallet to my Mobile wallet it is done in one second, send from my mobile wallet to my system wallet it show in one second. Personally i have also test from my virtacoinworld wallet to mobile wallet it is show in seconds from my mobile wallet to virtacoinworld wallet, it is also in seconds.

Check and give us your feed back.

ABLE DIGITAL

TEST AND TELL US YOUR EXPERIENCE, THE SPEED ANY MORE.

@Able, can we import desktop wallet backup file? I mean "wallet.dat" file

give your feed back as we move on with this one of the fastest wallet system in the world

▄█████████
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████
[
Get Tokens
]
kotha72

Activity: 245

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 09:21:08 AM

Need only 63 vote for xvp in poswallet. Everyone pls vote Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: