Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:03:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?
How many tokens allocated to the signature campaign?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 10:54:15 PM

Looking forward for the ICO ends and start a new EthBits trading platform.
I'm trilled to be in your campaigns. Smiley

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:31:16 AM

So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Any clarification on this possibly? Would like to know this before i can decide to participate in the ico or not.
winterrose

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 05:59:51 AM

So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Any clarification on this possibly? Would like to know this before i can decide to participate in the ico or not.
Now the price on website:
Price 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
2Price 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
3Price 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
4Price 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:56:49 AM

Things so far have been going well at Coinfest. One of the most interesting things is a potential partnership between Ethbits Local and a Bitcoin ATM company. 

Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?

3% of all tokens sold so you will be happy if you are participating.

Hi there sorry for the confusion. We did change to pricing structure based on the communities concerns. so the new price is:

Week 1 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
Week 2 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
Week 3 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
Week 4 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week

If you find any information contrary to this anywhere please let us know. This is the price in the white paper.

ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 09:20:01 AM

We were mentioned on yahoo finance.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethbits-launches-token-crowd-sale-113000272.html

derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:12:03 AM

Strong escrows, nice, I am in, and will join your signature campaign.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 11:33:57 AM

EthBits launches Token Crowd Sale to build Next Gen Digital Currency Exchange.
                                                YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ijBWUUAdwR4  for Russian-speaking people!

minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Things so far have been going well at Coinfest. One of the most interesting things is a potential partnership between Ethbits Local and a Bitcoin ATM company. 

Am I right?

Hi there sorry for the confusion. We did change to pricing structure based on the communities concerns. so the new price is:

If you find any information contrary to this anywhere please let us know. This is the price in the white paper.

This is really really very nice, i am currently spreading the word out, and excited to join the ICO of this coin.
SeanPiknick

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 12:55:36 PM

I dont understand why in the ICOtracker, it says that escrow in ethbits is 0. Can someone please explain it?
Thanks.

0 means that the escrow is not rated. This means that the Curator did not find information about specific people and could not contact them, to confirm their participation as an escrow
ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:10:23 PM

I dont understand why in the ICOtracker, it says that escrow in ethbits is 0. Can someone please explain it?
Thanks.

0 means that the escrow is not rated. This means that the Curator did not find information about specific people and could not contact them, to confirm their participation as an escrow

Fran from bravenewcoin who is the principle escrow agent came on the old thread an announced it. You can contact them at the following sites www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.net to confirm if you wish. If there are concerns we can ask a representative from token market to also confirm it.

SeanPiknick

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:19:21 PM

Thanks.

Fran from bravenewcoin who is the principle escrow agent came on the old thread an announced it. You can contact them at the following sites www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.net to confirm if you wish. If there are concerns we can ask a representative from token market to also confirm it.

All information about the Escrow must be published on the project website with all the details... a schedule and conditions for the funds release, participants names/nicknames, addresses, etc.
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 10:29:44 PM

Now the price on website:
Price 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
2Price 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
3Price 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
4Price 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week
Yes with the price of ether going down I would guess the price would be lower for ethbits as well.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:51:55 PM

Am I right?

Things are looking legit for ETHBITS.
You guys may want to build a profile with other Social Media websites like Vimeo and Veoh to spread awareness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 03:12:03 AM

I can understand users who attend on coinfest don't want photos to reveal themselves. If coinfest are just help nearby I could be attending to this events to mingle with users from bitcointalk.

Thanks.

All information about the Escrow must be published on the project website with all the details... a schedule and conditions for the funds release, participants names/nicknames, addresses, etc.

You might wanna check this article http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethbits-launches-token-crowd-sale-113000272.html It has some important information about them.

SeanPiknick

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:44:07 AM

I can understand users who attend on coinfest don't want photos to reveal themselves. If coinfest are just help nearby I could be attending to this events to mingle with users from bitcointalk.

Thanks.

You might wanna check this article http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethbits-launches-token-crowd-sale-113000272.html It has some important information about them.

"LocalBitcoins allows users to buy bitcoins without a bank account, but we are moving into alternative currencies to cater for the growing movement into crypto."

- Pravjit Singh, Ethbits.com Director, Founder & CEO

It's probably a typo... and not a word about Escrow
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:03:21 AM

Good to see the question on price is clarified. But are there 2 or 4 million coins for sale in the ICO? What's that with the 1 ETH/each part? Thanks for the information Smiley
LadangGalau

Activity: 378

EthBits

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:55:26 AM

EthBits launches Token Crowd Sale to build Next Gen Digital Currency Exchange.
                                                YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ijBWUUAdwR4  for Russian-speaking people!

That's a fantastic news! It grow fast actualy! Awesome !
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:44:39 PM

Am I right?

OP should be updated with the latest information - like the pricing. Anyone reading the OP will be confused with the information. It still states that 2 million will be sold for fixed price of 1 ETH.
And what happens to the unsold tokens (after taking out 3% for bounties)? they get burned or devs keeps them?

20% (1 million) - is that reserved for dev team? it was not mentioned how many of the tokens is allocated to your pockets.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 01:40:10 PM

i hope devs and ETHbits PR , do all possible to avoid the same problems that had match pool ICO.
i'm involved in ethBits...
let's do something BIG!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: