Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinmenace

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

The required minimum will be achieved without any trouble in a day or two. The limited supply and 80% profit sharing will make this exchange successful and the very valuable to the token of course in the same time. If I say it one of the important projects will not be over talking about it.

It is not 80% profit - it is "up to 80%" depending on the raised amount. if they only raised the minimum of 7500 ETH - then the profit share is only 10%. So be aware of it.

From the contribution terms and conditions:

Appendix A - Profit sharing

Amount raised VS Profit Share

The amount of gross profit ETHbits will share is dependent on how much is raised during the Crowdsale. For every 1000 ETHER raised over minimum funding goal 10000 ETH Ethbits will share 1% of the gross profit.

Raised 10000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 10%
Raised 20000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 20%
Raised 30000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 30%
Raised 40000 ETH or less - Profit (GROSS) share 40%
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:51:01 PM

I was expecting more ETH to be raised, but I assume, by restricting Americans, probably hurt their fund raising substantially.

5,687 ETH raised, in about 24 hours.

about $280k raised, just a little over a quarter of the goal to hit 1 million USD cap to get to the 40% profit sharing threshold.

Will need to raise close to 21k ETH to hit the 40% sharing threshold.

Hopefully some whales see some opportunity here and dump some more $$$.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

Why are you doing dividends instead of buyback & burn?

Buyback & burn is more attractive and easier when dealing with exchanges, imo

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:03:11 PM

I was expecting more ETH to be raised, but I assume, by restricting Americans, probably hurt their fund raising substantially.

about $280k raised, just a little over a quarter of the goal to hit 1 million USD cap to get to the 40% profit sharing threshold.

it still a good opening day for the ICO, just imagine if Americans are not restricted, It is Huge for sure, maybe ICO will be finished in less than a week.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 05:13:28 PM

The ICO will run for weeks and It just started so there are lots of people who will be investing to this ICO later. Give it some time and they will see this collecting more than a million. Some of the crypt even started with no funds but are gradually growing so will soon see ETHbits sharing profits to its investors.

unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

The required minimum will be achieved without any trouble in a day or two. The limited supply and 80% profit sharing will make this exchange successful and the very valuable to the token of course in the same time. If I say it one of the important projects will not be over talking about it.

It is not 80% profit - it is "up to 80%" depending on the raised amount. if they only raised the minimum of 7500 ETH - then the profit share is only 10%. So be aware of it.

The amount of gross profit ETHbits will share is dependent on how much is raised during the Crowdsale. For every 1000 ETHER raised over minimum funding goal 10000 ETH Ethbits will share 1% of the gross profit.

plz can you explain better?
i'm really interested because i don't understand...
our profit is linke to the ICO ETH gathered?
7.50 eth limit is near, but are joined jus 198 users..
not so much

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
xdookiex

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

I think someone mentioned how they are 26 days still left.
I can see this hitting a million.
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

I decided not to participate in this ICO, since the roadmap shows quite long times before developments will be finished. Moreover, limited ICO funds might slow down the process. I hope you will have a good ICO and will succeed with reaching enough funding!
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:29:53 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 09:40:05 PM by ethbits

not so much

Hi there we made the profit share proportional to the amount of ETHER raised in order to encourage investors to share Ethbits to their friends. Basically for every 1000 ETH we raise that is a 1% more profit share. So if we raise 10k ETH the site profit share will be a base rate of 10% but there will only be just over 1 Mill Ethbit tokens to share the profit amongst.  If we sell 4 Million tokens then we will distribute 40% of the site profit among 4 mill tokens. So the actual amount of dividends you receive should be the same regardless of 10% with 1 mill tokens or 40% with 4 Mill tokens.
I hope I made that clear? If not then please say and I can try break it down some more for you in another way.

I decided not to participate in this ICO, since the roadmap shows quite long times before developments will be finished. Moreover, limited ICO funds might slow down the process. I hope you will have a good ICO and will succeed with reaching enough funding!

Thank you for considering. We have set a minimum which will ensure our development will not be slowed down and remember we have Ethbits Local ready to launch next month that will start generating revenue. If we only sell 1 Mill tokens then that will potentially better better for the investors due to the reduced supply by burning unsold tokens. We will be sharing profits from the start and people need to buy them to pay site fees. That will be interesting indeed. All opinions are welcome though and actually appreciated because at this early stage we can easily tweek a few things if the opinions are good. For example we totally  restructured our ICO sale price and token issuance after listening to what the investors wanted. Good luck with your future investments and thanks for checking us out.

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:43:11 PM

Where can I buy ether to participate in ICO.If I buy from exchange.do I need to first send it to myetherwallet before sending to ico address?
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:12:00 PM

Where can I buy ether to participate in ICO.If I buy from exchange.do I need to first send it to myetherwallet before sending to ico address?

You can buy Ether from www.coinbase.com www.kraken.com and www.poloniex.com.

When you buy never send your ETH from exchange to the ico.ethbits.com you send to www.myetherwallet.com (makesure you have your private key very very safe).

Then after the crowdsale the ETHBIT Tokens will come back to the private key you  have which can be opened using myetherwallet or imported into an ETH wallet like Mist etc.

If you go to ico.ethbits.com we have live chat all the time there.

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:37:33 AM

it still a good opening day for the ICO, just imagine if Americans are not restricted, It is Huge for sure, maybe ICO will be finished in less than a week.
I had 500 eth for it but yeah restriction meant I go elsewhere, alot of coins offer dividends so I'm not sure why we were restricted since we don't technically own a part of their company so the SEC wouldn't bitch.

LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:56:18 PM

So good to see things are going according to plan.
Thank goodness you are looking to get it listed on reputable exchanges and not these smaller ones where it will not get customer recognition using them.

Way to go Ethbits! Grin
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

I had 500 eth for it but yeah restriction meant I go elsewhere, alot of coins offer dividends so I'm not sure why we were restricted since we don't technically own a part of their company so the SEC wouldn't bitch.
Most of the coins that offer dividends would likely also be considered illegal in the US.
There were lots of discussions on the topic last year after with the DAO, and many (but not all) did consider the offering illegal, as it offered a share in the profits. Also voting rights is many equal to ownership.

While there may be ways around the legislation, its often a easier to restrict US access rather than spending years on a court case.

LivingDeath

Activity: 443

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:38:19 PM

Good luck to you guys. I invested a little bit in this hoping you will do your best.  Cool
bifabu.com

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:56:02 AM

Listed.
https://www.ico-list.com/index.php?m=Index&a=detail&id=136

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:35:50 AM

not so much
Efforts to expand the impact of ETHbits. Let ETHbits ICO raise more money.
Litemit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:07:54 AM

I just fcked up after trying several time.Why don't you accept bitcoin? ETH gas issue sucks !!

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:24:54 AM

localbitcoins trading volume spikes recently. no doubt ethbits will get much attention from community.

Chinese trading platform is closed scrutinized by government right now, and ppl flood to OTC platform.

i do think ethbits has great potential.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

how much raised so far? i was banned from visiting the ethbits.com Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: