Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:07:25 PM

man. to be honest.

the only thing scared me is your cooperation with mycelium

Kuzmin screwed many investors so far. at least so far, i don't what comes later.

such as Mass, Mycelium token, and other small bullshits.

i am not troll here. this is truth.

but i still have interest in ethbits!
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:13:23 PM

man. to be honest.

the only thing scared me is your cooperation with mycelium

Kuzmin screwed many investors so far. at least so far, i don't what comes later.

such as Mass, Mycelium token, and other small bullshits.

i am not troll here. this is truth.

but i still have interest in ethbits!

Hi.  yes, we are planning to use one of their product;  the Mycelium card.

according to our white paper:

Credit Card Integration - A major feature of ETHBITS Local is direct integration with the
new Mycelium card, which enables our users to spend their cryptocurrency easily and
safely. The Mycelium card is a blockchain-based card and mobile wallet for payment
management. Additional information on the Mycelium card can be found at:
https://card.mycelium.com/.

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

Why dividends instead of buyback & burn?

Most exchanges will not distribute dividends to people who hold tokens there.  

Buyback & burn may also look less like a security to a regulator because it involves some "work" for the token holders to realize their share of the profit.

Only benefit to dividends I can see is a positive marketing effect of "ETH dividends!", but is this marketing effect enough to offset the two aforementioned drawbacks?

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

jenifive, you can fud around right after it gets listed on the exchange. there would be no use of that comments as for now. nothing has yet stolen.  Grin
meanwhile its verified they were on coinfest Smiley

saw the photos on https://goo.gl/photos/yeiv7b2JYt2GMm4x9 shared by a user here in the forum.
yeah he is just fudding, That's why ethbits made a thread like this because of them, But anyways, the good news is we reached the min. cap already,
Way to go for the max. cap! Lets do it guys, Tongue
minime0105

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 06:32:38 PM

Yep just got deleted again.

I am not saying that is a scam, I am saying the way they operate is rude and amateurish. There was said that the bounty campaign will pay 3% of all tokens sold to the signature campaign participants. This still has not been adjusted in the OP of the bounty thread. If this is the plan, why not adjust this in the bounty thread? If it doesn't get adjusted, it almost seems that they don't want to do that and stick to the fixed amount per post with a maximum number of posts per week.

Just simple questions that can be answered really quickly, but instead get deleted...
Please understand, they will pay 3% of the sold coins in the crowdsale for the signature campaign, its just that, I think the permanent earnings or fix earnings their per rank is number of shares, if you get me. Then the payment for the signature campaign participants will be based on the number of shares they have.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 07:04:26 PM

jesus christ. you can't wait til the ico is over. what would you guys like to do stop the ico? it already had started. if its going to stop, it will take time before the refunds be processed. my suggestion is to create your own unmoderated thread on ethbits, ain't that hard to do?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 07:52:19 PM

Yep just got deleted again.

I am not saying that is a scam, I am saying the way they operate is rude and amateurish. There was said that the bounty campaign will pay 3% of all tokens sold to the signature campaign participants. This still has not been adjusted in the OP of the bounty thread. If this is the plan, why not adjust this in the bounty thread? If it doesn't get adjusted, it almost seems that they don't want to do that and stick to the fixed amount per post with a maximum number of posts per week.

Just simple questions that can be answered really quickly, but instead get deleted...
Please understand, they will pay 3% of the sold coins in the crowdsale for the signature campaign, its just that, I think the permanent earnings or fix earnings their per rank is number of shares, if you get me. Then the payment for the signature campaign participants will be based on the number of shares they have.
Dev please update  OP of the bounty thread.
To confirm that you will pay  3% of the sold coins in the crowdsale for the signature campaign.
This will stop the different types of fud

Hi Please keep this to the Sig Campaign thread. If it doesn't get answered by tomorrow I will 100% break it down for you all.

ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:13:12 PM

Why dividends instead of buyback & burn?

Most exchanges will not distribute dividends to people who hold tokens there.  

Buyback & burn may also look less like a security to a regulator because it involves some "work" for the token holders to realize their share of the profit.

Only benefit to dividends I can see is a positive marketing effect of "ETH dividends!", but is this marketing effect enough to offset the two aforementioned drawbacks?
Edgeless is dividend paying and one of the people helping us got them on bittrex today. Our dividends could be something amazing. We will be publishing our potential growth in the coming weeks. I like token burn like ICN did but I prefer people get returns that they can see and sell instantly.

ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 09:48:37 PM

Jenifive.

Ask questions with out quotes with out FUD and I personally will answer them I guarantee you. But stop spamming our thread with the same thing. I understand concerns from any investor into a new project but ask properly. If you genuinely have questions list them below. tomorrow I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks.

jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

Guys!

EthBits deleting messages from this forum post in a hard way!
They already deleted mine several times and acting like nothing is happend.

Okay guys!

I think you should know.

I had a little conversation with one of the EthBits devs in Telegram and at the end of it i was banned and messages was deleted from there. I wasn't rude. Just asking questions and waiting to be answered with good arguments. I didnt get one.

The questions i was asking is what could be a guarantee that your another centralized exchange wont be hacked? He assured me that he has a lot security experience and all will be fine.

So to be clear. As i understanded EthBits is a regular centralized exchange where you send your ETH (or any money) to their wallet and you trade on it. Just like Polo, Kraken and other exchanges.
Four major problems im seeing here...

1. We already have another well made exchanges goes through the fire, getting hacked (Polo) and getting stronger every time. And this would mean that if you will be trading on EthBits you are risking your money to lose. Because exchange will be fresh, without any fixes. And every new exchange is more exposed to hacks because developers dont have enough experience developering their own exchange. So there are will be exchange mistakes on which you will be paying by losing your money.

2. We dont need another centalized exchange! We need it decentralized, fast, with good ui/ux. Nothing can happen with such exchange. If it will be hacked its only will be a several addresses with lousy passwords. Nothing more.

3. If EthBits want to make a centralized exchange you dont need blockchain for that. You just regulary creating it without any blockchain crowdsales and shit. If your want money, find it somewhere else!

4. I need to warn you that to get % profit from holding with coins you should be getting a very large sum of it to get something significant. Great example is VDice. They are too giving share % every month to coin holders. But this share is so small that you wont notice it at all. So there will no reason to holding EthBits coins. The only reason to buying coins is to get EthBits dev rich and comfortable. The only guys that will be getting profit from EthBits is developers. Because your gave them a large sum of money.

The great example of how you start a regular exchange is liqui.io.
They somehow managed to not asking for crowdsale money to start exchange. They did that without it.

So i dont see any reason why you should invest in it. Only maybe for quick buy on crowdsale and probable profit dump on trading start. Nothing more.

And one more thing. If the founders can't endure harsh questions without being rude and banning people for it than i would avoid such project at any cost. Very scammy behavior right here.

And another messages
Be aware of EthBits guys!

They closed their previous post because there was a lot of negative aspect regarding project.

And also they are using bought bitcointalk account.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1834042.msg18420958#msg18420958

jenifive, you can fud around right after it gets listed on the exchange. there would be no use of that comments as for now. nothing has yet stolen.  Grin
meanwhile its verified they were on coinfest Smiley

saw the photos on https://goo.gl/photos/yeiv7b2JYt2GMm4x9 shared by a user here in the forum.
I would only be glad if EthBits is become legit project but their behaviour to people questions and concernes and bans and message deleting give me reason to avoid investing in such project at all costs. Which I want to warn everyone about that.

jesus christ. you can't wait til the ico is over. what would you guys like to do stop the ico? it already had started. if its going to stop, it will take time before the refunds be processed. my suggestion is to create your own unmoderated thread on ethbits, ain't that hard to do?
I aint got a problem about ico. I got problem that someone deleting my messages without explanations and answers to it.

Im very worry right now about the money that people already invested. Could be hard flop with such devs attitude.

The same happend with another guys

As i predicted i was banned from their subreddit

http://imgur.com/VqoH5Pc

for posting this
http://imgur.com/a/HWcjv

jenifive

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 10:14:38 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 10:26:07 PM by jenifive

Jenifive.

Ask questions with out quotes with out FUD and I personally will answer them I guarantee you. But stop spamming our thread with the same thing. I understand concerns from any investor into a new project but ask properly. If you genuinely have questions list them below. tomorrow I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks.

First you need to stop deleting any messages from this thread that are relevant to the project even if you dont like them.

Questions are in quotes because i see that you are refusing to answer to them and simply deleting messages.
The first three times my questions were without any quotes and accusations. But as i see you dont want to talk and banning me from Telegram, your subreddit, deleting messages from here. So what conversation are you talking about?

What so FUD about my messages? Can you alaborate on that? That i think you shouldn't trust people that cant answer to simple questions and instead of that deleting all?

Now after 30 times of deleting my messages from here, from Telegram and reddit you want to talk? Why not start doing it before it?

Spamming is posting the same message all over again where the same message is ALREADY located and not being deleted without any reason.

If you understand the concernes from inverstors why not just answer to the questions instead of doing something else?

The questions are:

1. We already have another well made exchanges goes through the fire, getting hacked (Polo) and getting stronger every time. And this would mean that if people will be trading on EthBits they will be risking money to lose. Because exchange will be fresh, without any fixes. And every new exchange is more exposed to hacks because developers dont have enough experience developering their own exchange. So there are will be exchange mistakes on which traders will be paying by losing money. What are the guarantees that EtherBits cold storage wont get hacked with traders money? How can you give any promises on that? Why doing another centralized exchange in the first place?

2. Why you need blockchain network to make a centralized exchange? Other than giving a very small percentage of dividents to token holders what is the another reason? I dont see one.

3. Why not starting exchange without crowdsale? Liqui.io is great example on that. They weren't started any crowdsale to get money from people. They did it by themselves.

The way i see EthBits is using excuse (Ethereum network) to get money for developing centralized exchange on which most of the profits will go only to you. I dont see the reason why else would you need this.

I wouldn't say a thing is this was a decentralized exchange project like bitsquare or openledger or https://etherdelta.github.io but its not. Its from another world.

addias

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:26:37 AM

Hey guys, since the Thunderclap contest didn’t get enough participates, do you plan on have more contests? let's get Ethbits out there in the crypto-space
ethbits (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:53:31 AM

Hey guys, since the Thunderclap contest didn’t get enough participates, do you plan on have more contests? let's get Ethbits out there in the crypto-space

Yeah do you have any ideas my friend? Jennifive please do you have any questions rather than accusations. I already apologized for banning you from the telegram. Post your concerns below and I will go through them individually. Please stop posting the same thread again and again. Like I say we need to work together in order to get your concerns either confirmed or resolved. So please do the decent thing and post below your questions.
We are here to answer any questions. I am tired of deleting this now so please lets just get this over and done with then people can decide for themselves.

jenifive

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

Yeah do you have any ideas my friend? Jennifive please do you have any questions rather than accusations. I already apologized for banning you from the telegram. Post your concerns below and I will go through them individually. Please stop posting the same thread again and again. Like I say we need to work together in order to get your concerns either confirmed or resolved. So please do the decent thing and post below your questions.
We are here to answer any questions. I am tired of deleting this now so please lets just get this over and done with then people can decide for themselves.

Can you see my message?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852294.msg18661796#msg18661796

derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 09:43:29 AM

Escrows are very legit, should be an awesome project. I think this is the great project in April, but where can I see the funding progress?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 10:19:46 AM

The Greek translation has been updated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1855933.0
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

It seems that there's a few skeptical people thinking that the whole ETHBiTS project is a scam, time will tell.
I think that it's legit though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
minime0105

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:29:04 AM

Escrows are very legit, should be an awesome project. I think this is the great project in April, but where can I see the funding progress?
You can check it here Mate, please see this link. Currently minimum cap +more is already raised.
https://ico.ethbits.com/
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:38:38 PM

I hope it will, 7500eth minimum goal is reached and it looks very promising. You can find link in first post just click on picture.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 03:52:31 PM

Will profit be paid in eth or ethbits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: