Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

Things are looking pretty good.
Any other pics going to be posted on here from coinfest?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:08:31 PM

if 1ETH = 100 ETB,  why is there a discretion on the ICO page?

Visin

Activity: 436

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:13:48 PM

Is it around $0.48 per ETHBIT or is it $4?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bizzargin

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:20:47 PM

Doesnt matter the price....   1 ETH = 100 ETB right?   The ETH number should just be the ETB divided by 100.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

I think that it's different between each investment cycle.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bizzargin

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 05:27:42 PM

Oh wasent aware this is a new cycle.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:20:36 PM

Doesnt matter the price....   1 ETH = 100 ETB right?   The ETH number should just be the ETB divided by 100.

I really don't understand why some people are concern about the USD price now, it is too early to speculate on the price at the moment
easynote

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

Will there be a point where users from everywhere in the world could obtain ETHBITS or will the restrictions for some places remain in full effect?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:24:44 PM

I am very happy that everything here is going super well and that the minimum target has been reached. I think also the very catchy name to the token has given a good vibe to investors in general and I will also try to invest if I can in time.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bizzargin

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:26:18 PM

I really don't understand why some people are concern about the USD price now, it is too early to speculate on the price at the moment

I wasent talking about the price.  I was curious why the ETB wasent equal to ETH * 100.
ethbits (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:47:28 PM

Jenifive.

Ask questions with out quotes with out FUD and I personally will answer them I guarantee you. But stop spamming our thread with the same thing. I understand concerns from any investor into a new project but ask properly. If you genuinely have questions list them below. tomorrow I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks.

First you need to stop deleting any messages from this thread that are relevant to the project even if you dont like them.

Questions are in quotes because i see that you are refusing to answer to them and simply deleting messages.
The first three times my questions were without any quotes and accusations. But as i see you dont want to talk and banning me from Telegram, your subreddit, deleting messages from here. So what conversation are you talking about?

What so FUD about my messages? Can you alaborate on that? That i think you shouldn't trust people that cant answer to simple questions and instead of that deleting all?

Now after 30 times of deleting my messages from here, from Telegram and reddit you want to talk? Why not start doing it before it?

Spamming is posting the same message all over again where the same message is ALREADY located and not being deleted without any reason.

If you understand the concernes from inverstors why not just answer to the questions instead of doing something else?

The questions are:

1. We already have another well made exchanges goes through the fire, getting hacked (Polo) and getting stronger every time. And this would mean that if people will be trading on EthBits they will be risking money to lose. Because exchange will be fresh, without any fixes. And every new exchange is more exposed to hacks because developers dont have enough experience developering their own exchange. So there are will be exchange mistakes on which traders will be paying by losing money. What are the guarantees that EtherBits cold storage wont get hacked with traders money? How can you give any promises on that? Why doing another centralized exchange in the first place?

2. Why you need blockchain network to make a centralized exchange? Other than giving a very small percentage of dividents to token holders what is the another reason? I dont see one.

3. Why not starting exchange without crowdsale? Liqui.io is great example on that. They weren't started any crowdsale to get money from people. They did it by themselves.

The way i see EthBits is using excuse (Ethereum network) to get money for developing centralized exchange on which most of the profits will go only to you. I dont see the reason why else would you need this.

I wouldn't say a thing is this was a decentralized exchange project like bitsquare or openledger or https://etherdelta.github.io but its not. Its from another world.

1. Good question seriously it is good.  Well for the hacking part we are using a team of developers who know the concept of cold storage very well and I have mentioned it before that they have made an exchange that has never had any security problems. We will not be using smart contracts because we are not yet so confident enough. If we use standard well proven protocols with cold storage then the only security breach will be inside jobs and nobody wants to go on the run or go to jail. There will be no one with access to the code who is not well vetted and who has a equity in the company. It will not happen.

Rather than get Angel investors (most of them already have a piece of the pie in other exchanges) we are doing a crowdsale so to give everybody an option to get good returns. We can not legally sit her and say yes you will get rich but we are extremely confident we can take on the top exchanges with volume quickly. Also we will be utilising our token to partly pay site fees and also part of the fees we take in our token will be burned. So we will have a constant volume with a reducing supply. We could not do that with pounds or bitcoin and if we could then it would be nice to hear how we could.

3. I kind of answered this before. I would say Liqui is successful but only a hand full of people are gaining considerable amounts of returns. we are aiming high like Polo. You can call that rubbish if you like but we have the right team in place to do so. Polo makes sometimes 1 Mill usd per day. imagine 40% of that shared out to the people who believed in us from the start or even people who bought our token at 50 times the value from now. I am not saying we will do any of this I am giving you a scenario. If we sell out and we make 1 mill per day then we will pay out 400k USD per day to token holders that will be better than what liqui offers by holding your bitcoin. So what would you prefer a handful of people making all the money or a community  who saw an opportunity and grabbed it to share the profits. We are doing all the hard work all you have to do is believe in what we are doing. So your argument I do not understand.

jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:12:41 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2017, 11:28:31 PM by jenifive

Jenifive.

Ask questions with out quotes with out FUD and I personally will answer them I guarantee you. But stop spamming our thread with the same thing. I understand concerns from any investor into a new project but ask properly. If you genuinely have questions list them below. tomorrow I will answer to the best of my ability.

Thanks.

First you need to stop deleting any messages from this thread that are relevant to the project even if you dont like them.

Questions are in quotes because i see that you are refusing to answer to them and simply deleting messages.
The first three times my questions were without any quotes and accusations. But as i see you dont want to talk and banning me from Telegram, your subreddit, deleting messages from here. So what conversation are you talking about?

What so FUD about my messages? Can you alaborate on that? That i think you shouldn't trust people that cant answer to simple questions and instead of that deleting all?

Now after 30 times of deleting my messages from here, from Telegram and reddit you want to talk? Why not start doing it before it?

Spamming is posting the same message all over again where the same message is ALREADY located and not being deleted without any reason.

If you understand the concernes from inverstors why not just answer to the questions instead of doing something else?

The questions are:

1. We already have another well made exchanges goes through the fire, getting hacked (Polo) and getting stronger every time. And this would mean that if people will be trading on EthBits they will be risking money to lose. Because exchange will be fresh, without any fixes. And every new exchange is more exposed to hacks because developers dont have enough experience developering their own exchange. So there are will be exchange mistakes on which traders will be paying by losing money. What are the guarantees that EtherBits cold storage wont get hacked with traders money? How can you give any promises on that? Why doing another centralized exchange in the first place?

2. Why you need blockchain network to make a centralized exchange? Other than giving a very small percentage of dividents to token holders what is the another reason? I dont see one.

3. Why not starting exchange without crowdsale? Liqui.io is great example on that. They weren't started any crowdsale to get money from people. They did it by themselves.

The way i see EthBits is using excuse (Ethereum network) to get money for developing centralized exchange on which most of the profits will go only to you. I dont see the reason why else would you need this.

I wouldn't say a thing is this was a decentralized exchange project like bitsquare or openledger or https://etherdelta.github.io but its not. Its from another world.

1. Good question seriously it is good.  Well for the hacking part we are using a team of developers who know the concept of cold storage very well and I have mentioned it before that they have made an exchange that has never had any security problems. We will not be using smart contracts because we are not yet so confident enough. If we use standard well proven protocols with cold storage then the only security breach will be inside jobs and nobody wants to go on the run or go to jail. There will be no one with access to the code who is not well vetted and who has a equity in the company. It will not happen.

Rather than get Angel investors (most of them already have a piece of the pie in other exchanges) we are doing a crowdsale so to give everybody an option to get good returns. We can not legally sit her and say yes you will get rich but we are extremely confident we can take on the top exchanges with volume quickly. Also we will be utilising our token to partly pay site fees and also part of the fees we take in our token will be burned. So we will have a constant volume with a reducing supply. We could not do that with pounds or bitcoin and if we could then it would be nice to hear how we could.

3. I kind of answered this before. I would say Liqui is successful but only a hand full of people are gaining considerable amounts of returns. we are aiming high like Polo. You can call that rubbish if you like but we have the right team in place to do so. Polo makes sometimes 1 Mill usd per day. imagine 40% of that shared out to the people who believed in us from the start or even people who bought our token at 50 times the value from now. I am not saying we will do any of this I am giving you a scenario. If we sell out and we make 1 mill per day then we will pay out 400k USD per day to token holders that will be better than what liqui offers by holding your bitcoin. So what would you prefer a handful of people making all the money or a community  who saw an opportunity and grabbed it to share the profits. We are doing all the hard work all you have to do is believe in what we are doing. So your argument I do not understand.

1. So you are guarantee that EthBits exchange wont get hacked ever in any way? That cold storage can't be hacked ever? That could't happen? Poloniex using cold storage and even they were hacked several times. What are the names of developers that already made another exchanges and what are the name of their exchanges?

2. So your answer for my question is you are using blockchain network because you need to money for developing centralized exchange and there is no near any other reason why would you need to use particulary a blockchain? So if you had money for developing you wouldn't use ethereum network?

3. I'm sure Liqui will get bigger after some time and i dont see the reason why would some new exchange should be huge with a lot of users. If you are planning to start instantly like Polo with their volumes than you are risking to be hacked because a lot of hackers eyeballs will be watching your exchange.
I think there is no reason to be in a hurry to become big because you should get enough time to get trust and credibility.
I need the exact calculations what profit will token holders get if for example you will be having Bittrex month profit.

What profit will i get if i will be buying EthBits tokens for the current price in sum of 10 BTC.

For example:
I will be buying 20000 EBTS. It is 0.9% of all the 100% total EBTS cap.
If Exchange will be getting profit for 50k USD every day the token holders will be getting 1000 EBTS profits every month to my wallet.

Also will the exchange profit calculations be transparent and you will be making every month a thorough spreadsheet for investors? Or we will be trusting on your WORD that you will be fair and will give any exchange balance information? How also we could be sure that you will be getting correct data without any changes? Am i understand this right that your profit payments to tokens holders will be made by EthBits devs so we should trust you that your team won't scum anyone?

In total this is your business model?
You asking for 100% of money from people without any return for exchange development. No one can be sure if you even make this glorious exchange. No one is sure if it will any good. No one is sure if it will not be hacked.
And if at the end all will get well and you will finally release your exchange after a year or more for every 1 profited dollar you will take 0.6 cents for yourself and the rest 0.4 for all the token holders? What kind of fairy world are you live in? Do you think this is reasonable business model for people buying your coin?

Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

Exactly why this smells of 100% scam right here ^^^^^^^^^^^

How can you answer that ethbits?

Remember, you now have an open scam accusation open against your project as well  in that sub forum. Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:20:52 PM

I would like to add, that these reasons mentioned up above are the very reasons ETHbits should exist.

Why can't there be a legit exchange that has its own token and rewards shareholders directly, that can be traded on any exchange freely.

Why are the profits from centralized exchanges only shared with only a handful of people?

Anything runs the risk of being hacked. It's common sense exchanges that have been around longer, have been more "tested".
Again, if you have a lot of money in an exchange (that's your own risk), best practice is to not use an exchange like primary storage.

I think what a lot of people fail to realize, that a community of users is being created. The people that buy into this right now, will likely also trade on the exchange...
So even on launch, there will be a group and community using this exchange.

The largest and primary reason poloniex is successful, is it's aesthetically pleasing & intuitive front end.

I use other exchanges, but really, besides 2-4 exchanges, most of my trades happen on 2. Poloniex and Bittrex.

I have accounts in BTC-e & Liqui, but those don't really get used at all.

My point is, the more people that get in on this, the greater the community, the greater profits for everybody.

Plus they said, they are going to use their own token as fuel, to pay for costs, and etc. So that would be a deflationary mechanism that will increase value over the long run of the token.

Plus they said something about dividends or staking. I mean like what more bells and whistles could you ask for?
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:25:33 PM

To you guys sitting on the fence, and you fudsters:

https://www.smithandcrown.com/sale/ethbits-local/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogGJ4eug7kI

Put your volume up and listen to the guy. That's pretty much all you need to do.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:32:24 PM

I would like to add, that these reasons mentioned up above are the very reasons ETHbits should exist.

Why can't there be a legit exchange that has its own token and rewards shareholders directly, that can be traded on any exchange freely.

Why are the profits from centralized exchanges only shared with only a handful of people?

Anything runs the risk of being hacked. It's common sense exchanges that have been around longer, have been more "tested".
Again, if you have a lot of money in an exchange (that's your own risk), best practice is to not use an exchange like primary storage.

I think what a lot of people fail to realize, that a community of users is being created. The people that buy into this right now, will likely also trade on the exchange...
So even on launch, there will be a group and community using this exchange.

The largest and primary reason poloniex is successful, is it's aesthetically pleasing & intuitive front end.

I use other exchanges, but really, besides 2-4 exchanges, most of my trades happen on 2. Poloniex and Bittrex.

I have accounts in BTC-e & Liqui, but those don't really get used at all.

My point is, the more people that get in on this, the greater the community, the greater profits for everybody.

Plus they said, they are going to use their own token as fuel, to pay for costs, and etc. So that would be a deflationary mechanism that will increase value over the long run of the token.

Plus they said something about dividends or staking. I mean like what more bells and whistles could you ask for?

Are you on crack? Nobody needs a new sketchy shitty exchange with unknown owners, are you shilling for this scam or just dumb as fuck?

1. The sig campaign is being run by a serial scammer using a bought account , ie defcon23
2. All mentions of a scam get deleted here in hours
3. The template of the OP is copy-pasted from a prior scam
4. Devs are unknowns and actively censoring/not answering questions
5... Do your own homework, and don't get scammed.

Thanks. Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

7.5k ETH has been completed, congratulations for the huge success. And we can expect more fund now. Cheers!
sergeevdms

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 12:48:21 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 01:10:08 AM by sergeevdms

Jenifive.

Thanks.

The questions are:

1. Good question seriously it is good.  Well for the hacking part we are using a team of developers who know the concept of cold storage very well and I have mentioned it before that they have made an exchange that has never had any security problems. We will not be using smart contracts because we are not yet so confident enough. If we use standard well proven protocols with cold storage then the only security breach will be inside jobs and nobody wants to go on the run or go to jail. There will be no one with access to the code who is not well vetted and who has a equity in the company. It will not happen.

3. I kind of answered this before. I would say Liqui is successful but only a hand full of people are gaining considerable amounts of returns. we are aiming high like Polo. You can call that rubbish if you like but we have the right team in place to do so. Polo makes sometimes 1 Mill usd per day. imagine 40% of that shared out to the people who believed in us from the start or even people who bought our token at 50 times the value from now. I am not saying we will do any of this I am giving you a scenario. If we sell out and we make 1 mill per day then we will pay out 400k USD per day to token holders that will be better than what liqui offers by holding your bitcoin. So what would you prefer a handful of people making all the money or a community  who saw an opportunity and grabbed it to share the profits. We are doing all the hard work all you have to do is believe in what we are doing. So your argument I do not understand.

1. So you are guarantee that EthBits exchange wont get hacked ever in any way? That cold storage can't be hacked ever? That could't happen? Poloniex using cold storage and even they were hacked several times. What are the names of developers that already made another exchanges and what are the name of their exchanges?

Hello, my name is Dmitry Sergeev and I'm lead developer in EthBits. A few years ago I was a part of development team on p2p exchange project. I signed NDA so I can't share you any information about code, project and names.

About security question:
There are 2 types of hacking: hacking the entire network (for example - find and use bugs in blockchain) and exchange platform bugs and erros.
For the first type - It will be not only Ethbits users problems, it will be a global catastrophe for each crypto users and exchanches.
For the second type - My team is developing 100% secure and successful high-load projects for customers.

About cold wallets and Poloniex "hacks" - It wasn't "cold wallet hacks" their problem was in database structure and withdrawal daemon. Cold wallet is 100% secure if you follow 2 rules: 1 - If you send out a transaction from a cold wallet, it's not a cold wallet; 2 - If you create a cold wallet on a infected (hacked) computer, it's not a cold wallet.

I don't have much time, on unreasonable criticism of other projects, so if anyone want to discuss Ethbits with me - My contacts:
Email: sergeevdms@gmail.com
Phone/Telegram : +79315830735

Congrats everyone with our minimum goal.
jenifive

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 07:51:52 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 08:05:41 AM by jenifive

Jenifive.

Thanks.

The questions are:

1. Good question seriously it is good.  Well for the hacking part we are using a team of developers who know the concept of cold storage very well and I have mentioned it before that they have made an exchange that has never had any security problems. We will not be using smart contracts because we are not yet so confident enough. If we use standard well proven protocols with cold storage then the only security breach will be inside jobs and nobody wants to go on the run or go to jail. There will be no one with access to the code who is not well vetted and who has a equity in the company. It will not happen.

3. I kind of answered this before. I would say Liqui is successful but only a hand full of people are gaining considerable amounts of returns. we are aiming high like Polo. You can call that rubbish if you like but we have the right team in place to do so. Polo makes sometimes 1 Mill usd per day. imagine 40% of that shared out to the people who believed in us from the start or even people who bought our token at 50 times the value from now. I am not saying we will do any of this I am giving you a scenario. If we sell out and we make 1 mill per day then we will pay out 400k USD per day to token holders that will be better than what liqui offers by holding your bitcoin. So what would you prefer a handful of people making all the money or a community  who saw an opportunity and grabbed it to share the profits. We are doing all the hard work all you have to do is believe in what we are doing. So your argument I do not understand.

Hello, my name is Dmitry Sergeev and I'm lead developer in EthBits. A few years ago I was a part of development team on p2p exchange project. I signed NDA so I can't share you any information about code, project and names.

About security question:
There are 2 types of hacking: hacking the entire network (for example - find and use bugs in blockchain) and exchange platform bugs and erros.
For the first type - It will be not only Ethbits users problems, it will be a global catastrophe for each crypto users and exchanches.
For the second type - My team is developing 100% secure and successful high-load projects for customers.

About cold wallets and Poloniex "hacks" - It wasn't "cold wallet hacks" their problem was in database structure and withdrawal daemon. Cold wallet is 100% secure if you follow 2 rules: 1 - If you send out a transaction from a cold wallet, it's not a cold wallet; 2 - If you create a cold wallet on a infected (hacked) computer, it's not a cold wallet.

I don't have much time, on unreasonable criticism of other projects, so if anyone want to discuss Ethbits with me - My contacts:

Of course you signed NDA on your p2p exchange! No one should even know the name of such exchange in which you were developing it. Thats the kind of conforting information i need to know that will give me confidence in legitemacy of the project!

So you are saying you are guaranteeing that for the second type of security breach you can assure all that EthBits can't be hacked ever?

So if exchange will be using cold storage it will be exposed for being hacked on the level of database structure and withdrawal daemon in which situation traders will lose money anyway?

anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 21, 2017, 10:39:40 AM

Jenifive.

Thanks.

The questions are:

About security question:

Of course you signed NDA on your p2p exchange! No one should even know the name of such exchange in which you were developing it. Thats the kind of conforting information i need to know that will give me confidence in legitemacy of the project!

So you are saying you are guaranteeing that for the second type of security breach you can assure all that EthBits can't be hacked ever?

So if exchange will be using cold storage it will be exposed for being hacked on the level of database structure and withdrawal daemon in which situation traders will lose money anyway?

If indeed it happens to these merchants it may be a bad signal of course, but I'm sure this will not happen because they also have an anti hacking security system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: