Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:28:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 11:18:15 AM

Yes a lots of Ico collect more funds in their last days.I think ETHBITS will collect double the amount in coming days
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:14:47 PM

Yes a lots of Ico collect more funds in their last days.I think ETHBITS will collect double the amount in coming days

mmmm
i think this is not the case...
The Icos who collect more funds in their last days, haven't initial discountperiod... like ETHBits have.
But i think the project have great potentiality...
I love the possibility to associate to ETHBits a Mycelium card for example

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
addias

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:17:16 PM

what i dont understand arent u trying to do the exact same thing as poswallet?

Thank you @ tehMoonwalker.

I was really thinking the same thing. When I stumbled across POSwallet too.
However you have to keep in mind POSWallet is structured differently.

POS Has a supply of 41 million coins, with a total supply of 70 million, trading at $0.20 cents a coin.

Plus they only give you a measly 1% return unless you subscribe via:

$50/per month = 1.5%
$100/per month = 3%
etc
VIP$ 500/ per month = 8%

So their revenue sharing is substantially less than Ethbits.

Where we are 500 ETH from hitting 10% revenue sharing.

On top of that, ETHbits is A 2 TIER platform, serving at localeth, and also a separate exchange coming out next year.

They already will have a product after ICO is over, so this fundraiser is for a chance to get premium pricing on their exchange.

If they only raise 10,000 ETH, the rest 3 million tokens will be burned, increasing the value of the bought tokens immensely.

The cost price of a this token is $0.50 cents.

the POSw token is 2.5x cheaper right now, but is diluted x70.

ETH bits is going to be worth a lot one day...

You are getting 9% more interest than POSw is offering off the bat.

If this auction ends at 15% interest return, I will be so happy.

A healthy investment in this coin could change your life. Wake up people. Don't buy into the FUD.

Are you a team member?

No, i'm not a team member. But I came across this ICO, and was impressed by the interview I saw on youtube. It just seems like a really cool concept, and its a good opportunity to own dividend rewarding shares of an exchange.

I'd like to see them raise up to 20,000k eth. That would certainly help them out a lot, and also increase the collective bonus to 20%...which is stupid nuts. I see this coin having a lot of value, if there itrade platform is intuitive to trade on and aesthetically pleasing.
Until the end of the ICO for another 17 days. I think 20000  Eth is an achievable goal. Wink

Where can I check to see how much was raised so far? Let's spread the word.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

Where can I check to see how much was raised so far? Let's spread the word.

easy!!!
https://ico.ethbits.com/
scroll down the page and you can check in real time the status of the ICO

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:11:57 PM

There is a possibility of this as well, but what I am really thinking is that when the platform Ethbits Itrade is launch, that time, the demand on ethbits will really really rise up.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

They are not giving away much in bounty.
Anyway I like the concept of this project and this is going to be a huge success.

It gives 3% to signature bounty, which is 300 eth now, very good amount. For the project itself, I think they can raise maximum cap, other ordinary projects raise much more.

Sig campaign participants will get some ETB ( ethbits tokens )  .... not some ETH  Smiley
What do you mean?

-payment will be made directly to your Ether Address , based on your post stats.

Am i missing something?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

They are not giving away much in bounty.
Anyway I like the concept of this project and this is going to be a huge success.

It gives 3% to signature bounty, which is 300 eth now, very good amount. For the project itself, I think they can raise maximum cap, other ordinary projects raise much more.

Sig campaign participants will get some ETB ( ethbits tokens )  .... not some ETH  Smiley
What do you mean?

-payment will be made directly to your Ether Address , based on your post stats.

Am i missing something?
Its a token on the ETH blockchain, so it uses ETH addresses.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

There is a possibility of this as well, but what I am really thinking is that when the platform Ethbits Itrade is launch, that time, the demand on ethbits will really really rise up.
well yeah. this happened lots of time when the ICOs collect their most of funds in last few days. this could happen here. but I don't care it matter now anymore. because ETB is already got the 10000 Eth . and it is already successful.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:24:47 PM

Is there a social media bounty campaign?
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:45:08 AM

With the surge in price of ether, and less ETHbits rewarded to later investors it might slow to momentum down.

20k would be like a dream.

Realistically I see this thing now hitting 15-16k ETH for close to a million USD.

Which I think if the funds are properly managed, could be a great funding to get the show on the road.

1 million USD = enough salary for at least 1-1.5 years for 8-10 people....enough for a tight efficient team.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:37:44 AM

Wich of this coins do you want to trade, i ETHBits pool?
let's vote here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/12842097

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 09:53:11 AM

eth has rise up again this also mean that the gathered amount has rise up too. its doesn't matter whether the 20000eth won't be achieved because after all the first minimum goal is already achieved to which the project can go on without getting that 20k. so if those who have invested may add some more for more value to ethbits they are holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 10:30:25 AM

Is there a social media bounty campaign?
Yes there is a separate thread for social media bounty campaign in Altcoin market section.You can search it and join the campaign.
minime0105

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:30:43 AM

eth has rise up again this also mean that the gathered amount has rise up too. its doesn't matter whether the 20000eth won't be achieved because after all the first minimum goal is already achieved to which the project can go on without getting that 20k. so if those who have invested may add some more for more value to ethbits they are holding.
Yeah once and for all, ethbits already had the green light to push through with the platform. Another thing, the rise on eth means rise also on funds to use for this good project. So rise on eth doesn't mean it is hindering the amount raised instead amplifying it for good. Tongue
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

let's vote here:

Votes for WAVES and GOLEM, these are the cheaper coins which users are interested to buy as well. Maybe adding more of those tokens under ETHereum smart contract such as EDGEless and Matchpool after all this is ETHbits.

minime0105

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 06:43:10 PM

let's vote here:

Votes for WAVES and GOLEM, these are the cheaper coins which users are interested to buy as well. Maybe adding more of those tokens under ETHereum smart contract such as EDGEless and Matchpool after all this is ETHbits.
They said they will list the top 15 coins I think, so for sure they will consider Golem, since its volume just plays on 11th place, actually just got now to 10th place as per writing.
derekis126

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

let's vote here:

They said they will list the top 15 coins I think, so for sure they will consider Golem, since its volume just plays on 11th place, actually just got now to 10th place as per writing.

Why only top 15 coins? IMO top 20 should be added, STRAT, FACTOM, WAVES are top 16-20, they are all good coins or assets. Of course add more good coins can benefit the platform itself.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:40:44 AM

EthBits ICO has achieved its objectives. It will also add Golem, I am quite happy.
Jenny Moll

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 02:44:10 AM

EthBits ICO has achieved its objectives. It will also add Golem, I am quite happy.
I am looking forward to adding WAVES \ BYTEBALL and other high quality assets. In this way, popularity will be hot.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 03:02:55 AM

Congratulations to this project but I think by default the top 20 coins should be added no need to add those top and popular coins in the voting,they will always have a good volume because almost all marketers had those coins in their portfolio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: