Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:12:11 PM

ETBS is on Coinmarketcap with new logo and ticker!

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/ethbits/#markets
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:15:10 PM

I really didn't understand why there is low trading volume, lack of interest in this tokens and project even after good rate of dividends payment.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:34:13 PM

I really didn't understand why there is low trading volume, lack of interest in this tokens and project even after good rate of dividends payment.

Listed only on one questionable exchange I guess. The investors who dumped the token right when it was listed in cryptopia are much at peace right now than the investors who thought of holding the token up to this time. They got to wait until the project has to be delivered and pray an exchange will list ETBS.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:39:36 PM

Listed only on one questionable exchange I guess. The investors who dumped the token right when it was listed in cryptopia are much at peace right now than the investors who thought of holding the token up to this time. They got to wait until the project has to be delivered and pray an exchange will list ETBS.

Still no update about listing on new exchanges trading volume is pretty low that is the big reason price is still under pressure. If the team would get succeed to make it list on other exchange than it has chance to bounce back at the moment price is very low.
daviddcconnor

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:11:07 PM

Ethbits is a wonderful site for eTrade.Best wishes for you.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:23:03 AM

I want to buy but no body is selling

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:46:15 AM

I want to buy but no body is selling
From where you want to buy?? Just now check the etherdelta,and I found a lot of people selling theire Etns coin at a very cheap rate. you can buy from them,here the link of etherdelta exchange: https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH just import your private key and start to buy with your ethereum.
Today I bought some coin Smiley at a cheap rate.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:51:09 AM

Yes i noticed it too a few days ago. The new logo doesn't look bad i think.
But is there any news about which exchange will be listed this token? Volume in last 24 h on etherdelta isn't look good, only $853
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:22:47 AM

But is there any news about which exchange will be listed this token? Volume in last 24 h on etherdelta isn't look good, only $853
Well, I guess that is more important other than the logo, we cannot just rely on Etherdelta alone as we know the volume is not that big.
I believe we have cryptopia before, is it possible to resume trading in cryptopia, also we can add small exchanges like livecoin, hitbtc, or even liqui.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

Well, I guess that is more important other than the logo, we cannot just rely on Etherdelta alone as we know the volume is not that big.
I believe we have cryptopia before, is it possible to resume trading in cryptopia, also we can add small exchanges like livecoin, hitbtc, or even liqui.

I wonder if any exchange take ETBS serious.. after al things what happens. Roll Eyes
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

I wonder if any exchange take ETBS serious.. after al things what happens. Roll Eyes

We have to wait and see because team members are saying they are going to list in the exchange in this month. We have to wait and see whether they will list on the exchanges or not, still, ETBS value is under valued coin only.

ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

I hate to say etherdelta has no volume and no much liked by most of the people.Would be glad if we had it on a decent exchange with a good liquidity.Whats the roadmap next for the next year? the team coming up with the exchange and some more benefits than the normal exchanges.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:04:36 PM

I hate to say etherdelta has no volume and no much liked by most of the people.Would be glad if we had it on a decent exchange with a good liquidity.Whats the roadmap next for the next year? the team coming up with the exchange and some more benefits than the normal exchanges.
I agree with you on etherdelta.I hope ethbits team will list it on some decent exchange

topesis

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:12:38 AM

I won't called EtherDelta.com a questionable exchange, there are alot of good projects on the exchange, it is a discentralised exchange and the only issue I have with the exchange is the trading volume for most of this coins are significant low.

EthBits team don't have strong community and is affecting the project. I must admit it is frustrating seen the price very low when compared to ICO price.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:25:49 AM

I agree with you on etherdelta.I hope ethbits team will list it on some decent exchange

Already they listed in Cryptopia but at the ETBS faced problems and they keep extending for listing. Till now they didn't update about the exchanges and I think many people are waiting for the exchanges.

fudster

Activity: 1190

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

I won't called EtherDelta.com a questionable exchange, there are alot of good projects on the exchange, it is a discentralised exchange and the only issue I have with the exchange is the trading volume for most of this coins are significant low.

EthBits team don't have strong community and is affecting the project. I must admit it is frustrating seen the price very low when compared to ICO price.

Not come out as a surprise the team had disappear after the ICO and will only respond in telegram. There could be less than 10 of you there, how many of you were in the telegram? Etherdelta is not an exchange, they will list everything in that exchange as long as its an ERC token. ZETH the scam anon eth token is probably even be there too.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:45:09 AM

Not come out as a surprise the team had disappear after the ICO and will only respond in telegram. There could be less than 10 of you there, how many of you were in the telegram? Etherdelta is not an exchange, they will list everything in that exchange as long as its an ERC token. ZETH the scam anon eth token is probably even be there too.

Before the community started to move new Telegram channel, There was around 550-600 people in old Telegram channel. And we also announce this all the time. The new channel currently has around 300 people, and the number is increasing eventually.

For the exchanges, I believe the trade volume will go much higher than this once ETBS gets on more exchanges. The team is in contact with more exchanges, I think.

If you have specific questions to devs: https://t.me/ETBS_Official
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:28:41 PM

If someone wants to sell his Ethbits, he can contact me.We can use escrow for deal.I really hope Ethbits listed on some good exchange as early as possible

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:58:01 AM

If someone wants to sell his Ethbits, he can contact me.We can use escrow for deal.I really hope Ethbits listed on some good exchange as early as possible

I have more then 800 ETBS coin, I will sell them if you give me .1 ETH per coin Tongue Tongue Tongue I am kidding Smiley I am not going to sell this coin (treasure) I have strong believe on this coin.the total supply of this coin and the road-map is to great. Already they lunch there new site.
however,if you still want to buy ETBS then use etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH
topesis

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:57:59 PM

If you are indeed serious buyers, you can use EtherDelta.com and buy cheap ETBs tokens there, the current price is significantlt lower than the ICO price and is a steal for anyone buying now
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: