Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

Ethbits are now priced below ico prices
The current price is only $ 1.38

You sound surprise when its price was lesser in the previous months, I even once saw the price was about 500 satoshi. Its not surprising when the development is poor and no team presence in their channels. These guys are just so lucky to have collected more than 13K of ETH. If they were to do ICO today, they probably can't collect 5 ETH.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:16:33 PM

fudster

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:56:00 PM

If the team can;t even promote their own ETBS platform, how do you think this will get about 5Million marketcap? This 5Million has been easy for some projects that has negative trust. But why would people invest to this scam?

The team has red trust and they are not even mentioning anything about ETBS?  It already looks shady from the start.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:35:33 AM

The reason why I'm still holding on to my tokens is that the project seems sound to me and the market is there to take but I have not seen much from the team
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:50:38 AM

1.73$ today on Coinmarketcap but with still a very low Volume. Do we have any news maybe ? When will be the next dividends ? Maybe it will boost the interest of investors.

Would be nice to have some news Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Kubra Dam

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

Hello there Ethbits Community!

You can vote for ETBS to be added to Trading View.

https://getsatisfaction.com/tradingview/topics/add-ethbits

1.73$ today on Coinmarketcap but with still a very low Volume. Do we have any news maybe ? When will be the next dividends ? Maybe it will boost the interest of investors.

Would be nice to have some news Smiley

Dividens are paid quarterly as known. So the next dividens may be on december, probably. I'll share once the team announces the exact dates.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:33:21 AM

Only 1 developer also - you can check this on linkedin. First thing I noticed was the websites generic template animation of points and lines that I have seen on at least 3 other coin offerings. another things is There is no volume on Etherdelta. If there is no market your coins are worthless. Please work on adding additional exchanges. whats the update about ETBS.?
btctube

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:30:26 PM

Only 1 developer also - you can check this on linkedin. First thing I noticed was the websites generic template animation of points and lines that I have seen on at least 3 other coin offerings. another things is There is no volume on Etherdelta. If there is no market your coins are worthless. Please work on adding additional exchanges. whats the update about ETBS.?

Same old team that keeps scamming here. Its not just 3, I noticed more of them. The project isn't so much like there is special to it. Any 5th grader can now create an exchange with the help of scripts. What makes this team really special is that  they are just waiting for ETH price to go up to be a thousand and that's just the plan.   
Kubra Dam

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:00:25 AM

Main exchanges for ETBS tokens are listed below, we hope the new ones will be added as well.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/ETBS/BTC

https://etherdelta.com/#ETBS-ETH

https://hitbtc.com/ETBS-to-BTC

Also try to watch the platform very closely.

https://www.ethbits.com/

Telegram group: https://t.me/ETBS_Official
Ngentot Terus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:51:15 PM

I'm surprised, I deposit ETH bits in coinexchange, but it does not show up on balances and when it complains their responses because I'm mistakenly contract the address. be on the lookout if you want to deposit ETH bits in coinexchange.
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:15:04 PM

long time don't have any news. the community on this thread is very small. It seems like no one like me support for this project. i'm so sad about this.
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:05:40 PM

I'm surprised, I deposit ETH bits in coinexchange, but it does not show up on balances and when it complains their responses because I'm mistakenly contract the address. be on the lookout if you want to deposit ETH bits in coinexchange.
Sorry, you have put wrong deposit address on coinexhange and you are blaming if it's coinexchange's fault? It's not contract address, but deposit address.

long time don't have any news. the community on this thread is very small. It seems like no one like me support for this project. i'm so sad about this.
Yes, people act like this because the dev never showed up on here again after ICO ended. They are only updating their news on their telegram/slack channel.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:50:09 PM

@phucbot93 don't try to hijack this thread by spamming with your referral link it's not allowed to post into any thread. Better deleted this post and promote this link with other channels like Twitter, Facebook.
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

https://blog.ethbits.com/2017/10/25/october-update/

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

I think this is a good move finally, one will know what is actually going on with this project, there has been a huge gulf of information between the team and the investors, let's hope this is going to turn out great more development on the way
fudster

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

I think this is a good move finally, one will know what is actually going on with this project, there has been a huge gulf of information between the team and the investors, let's hope this is going to turn out great more development on the way

So this November will be the beta testing? There had been a lot of updated information to this blog entry and there is no ways for people here to verify if all these are true. But let me participate the beta testing and if I see something good for this project I'd be on the dev side for once.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:41:29 PM

So this November will be the beta testing? There had been a lot of updated information to this blog entry and there is no ways for people here to verify if all these are true. But let me participate the beta testing and if I see something good for this project I'd be on the dev side for once.

It seems these information are real even it's hard to believe on this but this gonna happen very soon. Beta version will make this journey very amazing surely all investors will feel relaxed as like the team is pushing this process smoothly.
fudster

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:28:42 PM

It seems these information are real even it's hard to believe on this but this gonna happen very soon. Beta version will make this journey very amazing surely all investors will feel relaxed as like the team is pushing this process smoothly.

I'm not buying this news. They gotta release first the beta version and allow testers otherwise this is still a scam, a lot of people I saw during the time when its released were accusing this team as scam as its most likely because they disappear.
Kubra Dam

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

Ethbits Development, October Update

Hello our dear users and investors. I very much thank you for your support. My name is Dmitry and I am the tech lead of the Ethbits project.

Perhaps everyone would agree if I say when you are really passionate about something – you forget about everything else. We’ve been so immersed into the development of iTrade that we forgot the most important thing – to keep you, our investors and users, updated on this whole development process.

I ask you people to forgive us for this omission. It will not happen again. Every month, (starting from today) October 25, we will be posting in our blog all the reports about our finished, ongoing and future work.

Now more specifically about work.

Ethbits Local:
UI/UX

We have taken into account all the feedback and wishes of our users regarding the current design, and going to present you a new design of the project. I’m sure it will be equally handy for the experienced “cryptoworld” inhabitants and to the newbies. We will make 3 versions of trades: Buy – to buy cryptocurrency for fiat money; Sell – sell cryptocurrency for fiat money; Exchange – immediate exchange of cryptocurrencies between themselves. Sure you are going to like the simplicity and conveniencies of the new admin-panel.

XMR

At the moment of launching of the new version of Ethbits Local we will also add XMR. Which currency do you want to add next? Please write in the comments or in our group in Telegram.

Countries and currencies

We will expand the opportunities for creating offers for the majority of the countries and will add the option to use in dynamic formula the rates of different cryptocurrency exchangers or  currencies from coinmarketcap. Your rates could always be dynamically manageable according to the rate you prefer.

Limits

We are concerned about legality of our project, therefore any attempts to launder money through our service will not succeed. We have done our best to increase the limit as much as it is allowed by law. Perhaps some do not agree and ask why would I give out my data to this project? Answer is simple – verification of your identity and personal phone number is not a problem if you sell/buy cryptocurrency legally.

Favorites, avatars, notifications, best-search…

And many many other small improvements, that will help you to trade even easier.

All changes will be applied on November 13, 2017.

Ethbits iTrade:

A New Era

iTrade will be half decentralized thanks to ExchangeDB technology. Platform will be oriented on developers, traders and regular users. This technology will be entirely opensource and be using our own blockchain. We will introduce this technology in the beginning of January. Unfortunately I cannot uncover development details because me and my team need to discuss legal copyright questions and patent this technology. Only after that it will show up in the public repository GitHub.

User? Trader? Newbie?

iTrade will include: Exchange, Copy Trading feature and Social platform for trades. Regardlessly of your level of knowledge in cryptocurrencies – iTrade will give an opportunity to anyone who is willing to dip into the exciting world of trading.

When mooooon?

At this moment we have finished the basic functional of ExchangeDB, by the end of October we will finalize the visual part and design. Closed beta version – middle of spring, launch for public access – middle of summer 2018.

Security

We divide Web applications into 3 parts: legal service, main application and wallets.

Legal service – we will use our own application to verify the data (https://id.ethbits.com). Your data won’t be kept on the same server with main application.

Main application – access to the main server will not be made by ssh key or login/password. Hack from the outside is not possible.

Wallets – thanks to the ExchangeDB technology no one will be able to substitute the data about your transactions.

For now it’s all I can tell publically. All the list of technologies will be published on the iTrade landing page.

Pre-registration for traders and people who want to participate in closed beta tests will start after the publishing of legal service.

AshleyAshes
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:45:32 AM

Another update, still glad we have some news from dev Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: