Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92903 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

I really like the idea to ease the money exchange from our regular fiat currencies into the crypto world. Unfortunately they didn't seem to raise much money during the ICO stage, so I'm not so sure about future of this project.

As far as I know they collected alot and the ETH price during the ICO time wasn't that high and it goes more than $1000 after it,  I think its more than 7K ETH, hows that compare to the ICOs doing today? The investors during that time were also eager to support projects. Now that there are more questionable projects, its not going to be surprising to see project doesn't even get 1k ETH.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pancakesmister

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

Ethbits Official Bot:admin
Dmitry Sergeev:
Hello dear users. This week we have faced some issues: integration of the service for KYC Onfido and the tuning of load balancer servers.
These things took more time than we had expected and now we have to test the whole project. Now that we don't have any problems with launching, I am ready to name the exact date of launch - September 21st. Quality and security in development of such type of project - is the first priority.
I want also to remind you that we will launch with 4 types of orders (Market, Limit, Stop and Stop Limit),  multiwallet system, KYC. Beside that there are fiat pairs on the way. Friday evening (20GTM) you guys will see a renewed design of the page www.ethbits.com
Stay tuned for our updates. Thank you!
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:03:18 AM

Wow.Just signup at ETHBITS and found this exchange is very sexy Tongue Tongue site design is pretty good and its totally new to me.When I can able to deposit my Ethbits and BTC here??
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

ETBS : 1 sat.............................!!!!
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 05:12:31 AM

Why is that?  Is this because of the KYC? Poor project, there is no volume to this project anyway, I don't know if its going to survive. they do have the product which they claim to be working where copy trading is already alive but there is nothing to this project even if they are going to do a massive marketing.  Maybe they deserve that ETBS=1sat.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:50:17 AM

Wonderful, they took very long for the Itrade development and lost hope by selling the coins in the last year. The team failed many promises on many time to launch the Itrade but till now they didn't even launch the Itrade. Still, how long are they going to take?

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

ETBS 1 Satoshi! sorry, I don't get you. What do you mean by this, first clear your question?

Wonderful, they took very long for the Itrade development and lost hope by selling the coins in the last year. The team failed many promises on many time to launch the Itrade but till now they didn't even launch the Itrade. Still, how long are they going to take?
The exchange platform is ready to use. You can deposit a small amount first here for checking purposes. I also deposited some BTC and placed a buy order. everything is working great and KYC also so first Smiley
The team said they need more time and they would soon announce marketing for this exchange.

take a look here https://www.ethbits.com/market/ETBS_BTC site design is pretty good

Very interesting because after hours of his shout about 1sat per ETBS the volume surge it went up to $9,152 USD just today. I sold mine last December which is why I hope to get my tokens back. There is a lot to earn from this because they are distributing passive income but I never heard of it already since last year, I don't know if they still distribute dividends every quarter, do they?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Sat0shisvision

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:39:07 AM

Just checked up on the price and was shocked.   Looked at the founders and realized why, Russian.  I don't why but it's in the DNA of Russians to scam people.  Every crypto project run by Russians has either been a flat out scam or long drawn out one.   This is the latter.   If you see any crypto project run by Russians, run away as as far as you can.  It will 100% be a scam or a money grab.
pancakesmister

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

The New Kids On The Blockchain chat to Nicholas Khan-Roper about crypto currency becoming an asset class anyone can invest in easily and how regulation will help the marketplace

We also discuss the launch of new exchange ETHBITS, a new trading platform that will make trading easy and how Malta is helping regulation in the cryptocurrency exchange market and the importance of KYC in this process. Also coming soon copy trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=4LtFMMaEvF0
jackson997

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

Just checked up on the price and was shocked.   Looked at the founders and realized why, Russian.  I don't why but it's in the DNA of Russians to scam people.  Every crypto project run by Russians has either been a flat out scam or long drawn out one.   This is the latter.   If you see any crypto project run by Russians, run away as as far as you can.  It will 100% be a scam or a money grab.

yayaya total bullshit

Vital Buterin ethereum founder, creator is also Russian, I can give you xx more examples of successfull Russian proijects which are successfull (btw. I'm not Russian) .
Rrita

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:00:00 PM

Today we got little a bit volume at hitbtc https://hitbtc.com/ETBS-to-BTC Smiley We need a big exchange and it would help more poeple attentions over this coin. hope dev team would take necessary step about it.
pancakesmister

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:19:42 PM

Roadmap has been released

"After many changes, discussions and a lot of planning we are happy to say that we are confident in the new timeline.
Having a dedicated developer has made a huge difference in our process.
Stay tuned!"

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:06:57 AM

Ummm, I thought back in 2018 that the project died. Twitter and telegram were silent. The topic on the forum is also empty, and then a new roadmap appears.
What happened, will the same old token still live and be added for exchange?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:49:52 AM

Ummm, I thought back in 2018 that the project died. Twitter and telegram were silent. The topic on the forum is also empty, and then a new roadmap appears.

Same old token that doesn't even have a usecase in the platform. Same guys who has the scam accusation.

$0.083661 USD (43.71%)  in coinmarketcap. nice pump. The token has only few supply 1,634,691 ETBS but were very much affected, this use to be just more than $1 each. The project promise the copy-trading, is this now available in their exchange?

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:03:04 PM

Same old token that doesn't even have a usecase in the platform. Same guys who has the scam accusation.

$0.083661 USD (43.71%)  in coinmarketcap. nice pump. The token has only few supply 1,634,691 ETBS but were very much affected, this use to be just more than $1 each. The project promise the copy-trading, is this now available in their exchange?

maybe those who accuse this project of being jealous because it's been a long time and still survive. quite unsettling if we don't look for more detailed information but we can trust the team that's going so far

The project failed to launched so they created another roadmap, I bet they will never met the timeline again. When a project is a failure, there is nothing to get jealous of.  Did you know how much volume it had i the past few months? Less than a $500, you can basically say this is just a bid by one man alone, probably Singh.

pancakesmister

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 06:58:23 AM

Taken from Telegram channel: https://t.me/ETBS_Official

DEV UPDATE:

Dear Ethbits Community,

Time for a long due update from our side. I know most of you are eager to log into Ethbits and start trading again. Many are rightfully frustrated at the unending delays to the delivery of the promised features.

Due to a lot of circumstances, including last year’s hack resulting in the loss of funds, the replacement of the dev team, shifts in the regulatory landscape, and challenges with developing the copy trading algorithm, Ethbits is forced to make decisions to delay the relaunch when it makes sense to do so. We would rather make sure things are done 100% and the users have a perfect platform until we go live again.

Realize that some promises were made before the hack, and the consequences and aftermath of it has put a lot of additional steps in our timeline. I myself started July 2019, with limited documentation, incomplete source code, it took much longer to explore and evaluate all the moving parts involved, to ensure that our API’s are safe and secure, and to prevent another hack.

- Copy Trading
Since the last update we have made some changes to our UI design. The remaining work lies here to display the stats and charts for the leader and copier sessions. The UI looks sleek and modern. Leaders have profile pages where users can find information and important stats on traders. Leaders will be able to track their overall performance in an intuitive way.

Leaders will collect a small % fee from their copiers on every successful trade (Sale with profit). The platform will also take a small fee of that profit leaving the copiers with 70% of their total profit per trade.
Copiers will see their profit fee per sell order that got filled, and likewise, leaders will see how much profit they made from all followers for the sale.

Leaders and Copiers alike will have a complete copy trading session history with portfolio performance, order history and fund transfers between their main wallets and the copy trading portfolios.

- Treasurer & Wallets
The treasurer, responsible for the Ethbits Hot Wallets for currencies BTC, ETH, and ETBS have been finished and tested. We are looking also into possibility of adding USDT deposit and withdrawal support (erc20 variant)

The cold storage mechanism on the Ethbits side has been implemented. Simply explained, the treasurer will make sure to keep a larger proportion of all funds (via automated deposits) in separate multisignature accounts, controlled by organizations, instead of trusting the platform itself with all funds.

If funds reach a low threshold in the Hot wallet, the custodians of the cold storage are notified to take required action to top-up the Hot wallets. During this time there is a small chance the Hot wallet may become depleted and users with withdrawal requests might have to wait a little longer, until funds arrive. This is a possible but unlikely scenario as time moves on and the daily volume and total amounts of funds increase on the exchange.

- Security
This has been a main area of concern the last few months. I have been replacing all the servers with fresh ones, updating operating systems, databases, and other software dependencies. This will not ensure those are secure but will also result in some performance increases.

The platform architecture has also been modified to increase security by reducing the attack surface, as well as implementing stricter firewall rules. We are also adopting better monitoring and early warning and freezing systems to mitigate attacks.

We are also heavily adopting the FIDO2 WebAuthn standard to make use of the very secure modern authentication process. Strict FIDO2 only, with hardware keys will be enforced for Ethbits employees and their web portals, and will be optionally available for users of the platform to use for their own account sign-in.

On the cold storage side, multisignature accounts will be set up for each cryptocurrency, where no single person or entity alone can move the funds. The sharded private keys of these accounts will be kept in offline wallets, and on hardware wallets where possible.

We have been consulting with security firms to evaluate our policies, processes, and our managing of funds. We are having our existing smart contracts re-evaluated, to give it an objective seal of approval.

We are all hard at work getting this project done and provide a very attractive copy trading platform, ready for the next crypto bull run. I am strongly committed to this project. It has been very exciting thus far. We are still keeping our promise this time around for launch in Q1, by the end of March. Now that the end is so close, you can expect more updates coming out soon.

Roan
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:25:31 PM

Taken from Telegram channel: https://t.me/ETBS_Official

DEV UPDATE:

Dear Ethbits Community,

Time for a long due update from our side. I know most of you are eager to log into Ethbits and start trading again. Many are rightfully frustrated at the unending delays to the delivery of the promised features.

Due to a lot of circumstances, including last year’s hack resulting in the loss of funds, the replacement of the dev team, shifts in the regulatory landscape, and challenges with developing the copy trading algorithm, Ethbits is forced to make decisions to delay the relaunch when it makes sense to do so. We would rather make sure things are done 100% and the users have a perfect platform until we go live again.

Realize that some promises were made before the hack, and the consequences and aftermath of it has put a lot of additional steps in our timeline. I myself started July 2019, with limited documentation, incomplete source code, it took much longer to explore and evaluate all the moving parts involved, to ensure that our API’s are safe and secure, and to prevent another hack.

- Copy Trading
Since the last update we have made some changes to our UI design. The remaining work lies here to display the stats and charts for the leader and copier sessions. The UI looks sleek and modern. Leaders have profile pages where users can find information and important stats on traders. Leaders will be able to track their overall performance in an intuitive way.

Leaders will collect a small % fee from their copiers on every successful trade (Sale with profit). The platform will also take a small fee of that profit leaving the copiers with 70% of their total profit per trade.
Copiers will see their profit fee per sell order that got filled, and likewise, leaders will see how much profit they made from all followers for the sale.

Leaders and Copiers alike will have a complete copy trading session history with portfolio performance, order history and fund transfers between their main wallets and the copy trading portfolios.

- Treasurer & Wallets
The treasurer, responsible for the Ethbits Hot Wallets for currencies BTC, ETH, and ETBS have been finished and tested. We are looking also into possibility of adding USDT deposit and withdrawal support (erc20 variant)

The cold storage mechanism on the Ethbits side has been implemented. Simply explained, the treasurer will make sure to keep a larger proportion of all funds (via automated deposits) in separate multisignature accounts, controlled by organizations, instead of trusting the platform itself with all funds.

If funds reach a low threshold in the Hot wallet, the custodians of the cold storage are notified to take required action to top-up the Hot wallets. During this time there is a small chance the Hot wallet may become depleted and users with withdrawal requests might have to wait a little longer, until funds arrive. This is a possible but unlikely scenario as time moves on and the daily volume and total amounts of funds increase on the exchange.

- Security
This has been a main area of concern the last few months. I have been replacing all the servers with fresh ones, updating operating systems, databases, and other software dependencies. This will not ensure those are secure but will also result in some performance increases.

The platform architecture has also been modified to increase security by reducing the attack surface, as well as implementing stricter firewall rules. We are also adopting better monitoring and early warning and freezing systems to mitigate attacks.

We are also heavily adopting the FIDO2 WebAuthn standard to make use of the very secure modern authentication process. Strict FIDO2 only, with hardware keys will be enforced for Ethbits employees and their web portals, and will be optionally available for users of the platform to use for their own account sign-in.

On the cold storage side, multisignature accounts will be set up for each cryptocurrency, where no single person or entity alone can move the funds. The sharded private keys of these accounts will be kept in offline wallets, and on hardware wallets where possible.

We have been consulting with security firms to evaluate our policies, processes, and our managing of funds. We are having our existing smart contracts re-evaluated, to give it an objective seal of approval.

We are all hard at work getting this project done and provide a very attractive copy trading platform, ready for the next crypto bull run. I am strongly committed to this project. It has been very exciting thus far. We are still keeping our promise this time around for launch in Q1, by the end of March. Now that the end is so close, you can expect more updates coming out soon.

Roan

I think this message was posted on 20/02/2020

Rrita

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 05:02:38 AM

Hello ETHBITS team/admin panel is there any update? A long time passed but there is no new news!! I am a holder of ETHBITS coin and now I am feed up. How long I need to wait? I invested total 7 Ethereum at this coin but now they are almost hundred USD only. When the platform will be ready,any possible date?
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2020, 05:31:41 AM

Hello ETHBITS team/admin panel is there any update? A long time passed but there is no new news!! I am a holder of ETHBITS coin and now I am feed up. How long I need to wait? I invested total 7 Ethereum at this coin but now they are almost hundred USD only. When the platform will be ready,any possible date?

Its been a long time since the team actively posted here. Maybe you could check the coinfestUK event since they always do join back in the days. Some investors had already considered this project scam when they didn't achieved their roadmap. They were hoping for that copy trade system they were trying to developed to their exchange but nothing after years, ETHBITS were already delisted from exchanges. Maybe its still in forkdelta.

Rrita

View Profile
March 25, 2020, 09:11:06 AM

Its been a long time since the team actively posted here. Maybe you could check the coinfestUK event since they always do join back in the days. Some investors had already considered this project scam when they didn't achieved their roadmap. They were hoping for that copy trade system they were trying to developed to their exchange but nothing after years, ETHBITS were already delisted from exchanges. Maybe its still in forkdelta.
Yes,ETHBITS trading ongoing at Forkdelta (https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/ETBS-ETH ) but there is very few buy order and sell order is high. Also the last trade was happened at 36 days 17 hrs ago so people lost there interest at this project i think. Shame on this project. I also think they just scam us  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: