Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Panda B3+ Review !  (Read 12932 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

<--- minus OEM cable since its not usa plug

You have any issues of the cards crashing once mining begins?

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
dagarair (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:31:20 PM

nope. You actually have a 240V and not the inverter going?  If so maybe pop off all the cards but 1 and start booting 1 at a time and see if it works.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:37:59 PM

nope. You actually have a 240V and not the inverter going?  If so maybe pop off all the cards but 1 and start booting 1 at a time and see if it works.

http://imgur.com/qsorcGr

Yeah I stopped using after getting mixed results with the first panda before the drivers decided to upgrade themselves, I only used the inverter to test the second one and it seemed to pretty much be working after replugging every connection, 240v finished today and it wants to be the biggest pain in my ass like usual

it's recognizing all of the cards, and sometimes they mine for 0-1 minute then one or more start to 0.000 and then claymore goes to reboot and freezes  . .

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
dagarair (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 383

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 04:51:41 PM

disable that gpu as soon as mining starts and see if it keeps going.  You just might have a weak gpu.

4MW Data Center - I BUILT Tongue  - Full story below:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4789787.msg43227027#msg43227027
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:22:53 AM

Yeah I stopped using after getting mixed results with the first panda before the drivers decided to upgrade themselves, I only used the inverter to test the second one and it seemed to pretty much be working after replugging every connection, 240v finished today and it wants to be the biggest pain in my ass like usual

it's recognizing all of the cards, and sometimes they mine for 0-1 minute then one or more start to 0.000 and then claymore goes to reboot and freezes  . .

I highly recommend ditching the crappy pirated Windows 10 they supply with the unit and installing EthOS, or PandaOS in its place.
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:24:48 AM

http://imgur.com/qsorcGr

Wow they couldn't even bother to put all four screws in for the fans on the top Panda miner?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
mizan2821

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:58:47 AM

W0W!! Is that an Rx470 with a 6+1 phase VRM?
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:11:20 AM

I highly recommend ditching the crappy pirated Windows 10 they supply with the unit and installing EthOS, or PandaOS in its place.

Can we install linux (EthOs) on panda? anyone tried??
kjs

Activity: 188
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:18:48 AM

it's recognizing all of the cards, and sometimes they mine for 0-1 minute then one or more start to 0.000 and then claymore goes to reboot and freezes  . .

Yes, I have 20 x Pandaminers running EthOS 1.2.2 right now Smiley

Just remember, at the end of the day they are 'just a PC in a special form factor box'..
cryptowizard_93

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:30:15 PM

Anyone know when the next group sale for Panda Miner is?

I would like to purchase a few, but it seems like I missed the cutoff this time.

BattleField

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

They can run EthOS.
kodokbuduk

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

it's recognizing all of the cards, and sometimes they mine for 0-1 minute then one or more start to 0.000 and then claymore goes to reboot and freezes  . .

Yes, I have 20 x Pandaminers running EthOS 1.2.2 right now Smiley

Just remember, at the end of the day they are 'just a PC in a special form factor box'..

wow great! cant wait to install ethos on my panda. they said start shipping on 22 june
kodokbuduk

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:25:59 PM

They can run EthOS.

we run it on SSD or sata HDD?
Facinat

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:44:00 PM

They can run EthOS.

we run it on SSD or sata HDD?

You can even run it on USB.
pleasures

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:23:07 PM

so we can purchase USA power cables and use these PSU's?

<--- minus OEM cable since its not usa plug
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: