Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:20:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674464 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

gold keeps our money, and bitcoin is still able to multiply them...these reasons are enough to keep money in bitcoin and gold
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

I hold bitcoin for believing that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and the prices will continue to skyrocket, while I hold gold for being an investment that is for thousands of years favored and officially accepted in any country.
balakang00

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

The real reason to hold bitcoin and gold is for investment. It is a very good return of investment in the future. Holding bitcoin and gold can be changed in a money. It is like jewelry, it will be a good asset once you need money.

HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

For me the real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the value of it is not stable, so it's have a big chance that the value of it will totally rise very high or will pump very high in the future, and i am confident that holding gold and bitcoin is very good strategy to make or earn many profit maybe x2 or x3.
I think bitcoin will give you that kind of profit because the price of gold is almost stable unlike with bitcoin the price is continuously changing to a much higher price. By just holding bitcoin for a couple of months you can have x2 or higher profit because as we can see with the history of the price of bitcoin, how much it went up for just a few months.

You are right there, for me its good to hold gold since its also a good investment but the best would be bitcoin even though the price is fluctuating but once its rise up its going to be worth it. Its more profitable than gold.
If you can not keep your calm and emotion when the Bitcoin price dump on the market, you consider buying Bitcoin instead of Gold. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not a place for those who are easy get panic by the dump time. Because those who can not do that are the loser.
Gregoryxl

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

The main reason for investing in any of these options is the need to obtain financial security, among the assets the "gold" and the "silver" are the only ones that maintain their value over the years, increase but hardly decrease, so directly is one of the best options for any citizen, now well ... Bitcoin has been a successful discovery, like cryptocurrencies, at the moment it is one of the most profitable businesses for long and short term gains , although this current may vary. We have to wait because you never know how much can happen.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:59:12 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 02:44:11 AM by pankowri

Firstly, people collect gold because its value never ends.Maybe its price can rise.But Btc is easier than gold but it can be more advantageous.In my opinion,the effects of Btc,demand and requirements are much higher than gold.That's why,people can reserve gold and progress in Btc.Therefore, gold and Btc should be hold in the current conflict situation.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Firstly, people collect gold because its value never ends.Maybe its price can rise.But Btc is easier than gold but it can be more advantageous.In my opinion,the effects of Btc,demand and requirements are much higher than gold.That's why,people can reserve gold and progress in Btc.Therefore, gold and Btc should be hold in the current conflict situation.
Gold can be stop to mine because someday, it won't have capaty to mine more, it's created by nature, so it needs long time to creates more.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, not like the past, nowadays, the people can create more coins better than Bitcoin.
So, I think Gold is still rarely than Bitcoin .
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:42:47 AM

Bitcoin and gold are a great investment and it's price is getting higher every year so if you have money better buy gold for lifetime investment and when you have bitcoin better hold it a and wait for it's price to go high for a more profit.

gsarano

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

You know about Bitcoin, that supposedly hot new digital currency that everyone must have. Come on. Admit it, gold owners. You gave serious consideration to adding some Bitcoin to your portfolio or maybe you actually pulled the trigger and bought some before it collapsed.You might laugh at the lunacy of Bitcoin, but is it any different than the lunacy of gold?
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

To be honest, it is better to hold golds than bitcoins today. Gold has a more stable value and it is well established and known across the globe. It is much safer to invest in gold (if you have the means) and it is still highly profitable even up to date.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
buihoa1995

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:59:27 PM

I think it should be gold.Because gold does not lose its value over time and gold is real is not as virtual as bitcoin
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

When it comes to stability, Gold is much advantage to bitcoin . Gold is respected throughout the world for its value and rich history which has been intererwoven into cultures for a thousand of years. Unlike paper currency, gold has maintained its value, throughout the ages,
Practically speaking in bitcoin. People believed bitcoins will smoothly pumps up, as we recall back to its graphical performance , it surge up drastically in just a short span of time, remember bitcoin launched from 2009 and who knows it will raised up  about 10k$. Many people shift their interest to bitcoin because the duration to wait is short at the same time the value is going up smoothly. They think  this is the smartest way to invest;)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

Bitcoin and gold are a great investment and it's price is getting higher every year so if you have money better buy gold for lifetime investment and when you have bitcoin better hold it a and wait for it's price to go high for a more profit.
Their price are not the same every year because sometimes there is a year when bitcoin is not going up and instead of going up, it will go down while in gold it is good for stability and as a good investment but for a wise investor and for a profitable investment, i will still choose bitcoin because the profiting is so easy because there is a lot of ways to make a good profit in bitcoin without even waiting for a lot of years.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Holding Gold is really good because of its price that is really stable. But if you want make money than you should buy btc.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Well for me, both are really good asset for investments why? they have a continuously increasing value because people want it but the supply is limited.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Honestly speaking that i have no such experience with gold but yes i have experience with bitcoin. bitcoin price is volatile and giving opportunity to trader to do trading so trader try to buy bitcoin when price of bitcoin is some low and then hold for a time when price of bitcoin rises from the price at which they have bought then they start selling. So people are holding bitcoin to earn profit simply.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:47:41 PM

Well for me, both are really good asset for investments why? they have a continuously increasing value because people want it but the supply is limited.

Yes I agree with you.  Gold has been in the market for a long period of time.  Bitcoin is one of the best way to invest as its value is really high compared to others.  These two are the best to invest with.  But they are still risky.  Just invest what you are willing to lose.
ratnaantiqu3

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

It may be good to hold both, but is it like gold getting old is getting expensive on the market ..? Maybe it could happen if the gold mine had already disappeared, but if there is a discovery of a large gold mine the price will make gold will increase ..?
Maybe it's better to hold bitcoin with a large amount of time market, and sell it when the market price increases, that's better in my opinion.
Masongrae

Activity: 223

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because they are both asset where you can use for the future. And.good thing in bitcoin is the value gets increase where you can earn fast and big.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:31:19 PM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

Actually the real reason why people is much holding gold and bitcoin is wealth,and if you have more wealth you can secure your future including your siblings.bitcoin and gold is similar in terms of value ,people want to own this two kind of asset,because of this fortune you can buy a power or you can do whatever you want in your life ,by holding your gold or your bitcoins is like you secured all your wealth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: