Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:52:11 PM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

Actually the real reason why people is much holding gold and bitcoin is wealth,and if you have more wealth you can secure your future including your siblings.bitcoin and gold is similar in terms of value ,people want to own this two kind of asset,because of this fortune you can buy a power or you can do whatever you want in your life ,by holding your gold or your bitcoins is like you secured all your wealth.
Yes this is really agreable, people really wanted to get bitcoin and gold for the secure future, bitcoin and gold today is the most precious of all assets it will really give as a huge amount of money which we can used for our  daily responsibility so that we can provide things to be use as payment  on our daily needs.

Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:08:51 PM

Golds are tangible asset which already existed since the ancient times, at our present time and will never rust off till the future age. It gives a sense security to the holder and its value are very expensive and will still be more highly expensive in the long run. Though value could be sometimes predicted by big politicians and controlled by a centralise system of banks.  Bitcoin on the other hand have been referred as the digital gold.  The value of bitcoin have reach far greater from 2014 who have patiently cold stored their btc and have sold only when it reach its peak that made them become richer. So much to do with bitcoin, but when the price drops,  the best thing to do is buy and cold store it, be patient and it will surely take us to  a better and richer life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:14:25 AM

Golds are tangible asset which already existed since the ancient times, at our present time and will never rust off till the future age. It gives a sense security to the holder and its value are very expensive and will still be more highly expensive in the long run. Though value could be sometimes predicted by big politicians and controlled by a centralise system of banks.  Bitcoin on the other hand have been referred as the digital gold.  The value of bitcoin have reach far greater from 2014 who have patiently cold stored their btc and have sold only when it reach its peak that made them become richer. So much to do with bitcoin, but when the price drops,  the best thing to do is buy and cold store it, be patient and it will surely take us to  a better and richer life.

Gold is good to financially protect against world problem relating to currency, stock or other options. It always had a higher value and it will continue to do so in the near future. Bitcoin is a type of digital currency( online transactions). Gold and bitcoin are in defferent forms but thier is a big rule in our market in the near future.
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:45:48 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 05:07:05 PM by pankowri

It's a silly question.Because the most expensive thing in the present world are Gold and Bitcoin in different point of view of market. Gold price is high since the previous era,and as well as holding it would be considered as a future asset.It's also in the case of Btc because the price of Btc never stable, it's rising.So it's wise to hold Btc and Gold for a lot of profits and future security and needs.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

It's a silly question.Because the most expensive thing in the present world id Gold and Bitcoin.Gold prices are high since the previous era,and as well as holding it would be considered as a future asset.It's also in the case of Btc because the price of Btc never stable, it's rising.So it's wise to hold Btc and Gold for a lot of profits and future security and needs.
There is no other reason behind, I see that people will hold bitcoin and gold for the purpose  of geyting a huge profit and in order to prepare for the selling process when the high price occur. I believe that expert will also do this simple thing to gain more profit because holding with patience is really profitable.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:51:19 AM

Both are very promising to be used as an investment, but the price movement of gold is slower than bitcoin because the demand for bitcoin market prices often change compared to gold can even be calculated every minute while the price of the market is very slow as fast as bitcoin.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Both gold and Bitcoin are assets that are quite different than all of the mainstream assets available (think stocks, bonds, real estate).  Thus holding both BTC and Au are great diversification — which equals safety in unpredictable times.

Also, mentioned in another thread, studies have shown that diversified investment portfolios perform better than more concentrated portfolios.

Be smart, own both!
@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:43 AM

One reason is that it is like limited edition. We only have few so lot of us demanding to have it so it value is getting bigger and bigger. Holding it is also actually a big risk, risking your money to get double or more but what if it did not.
jhamz03

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is that they are the same valuable and profitable. Bitcoin is a digital currency which has a higher value than any other currency and still increasing from time to time, it has a unique advantage features like decentralization, security, low fees transaction etc. While gold is an ancients and stable than bitcoin, its value is also increasing day by day which is also good for investment.
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
The real reason behind why we should hold bitcoin and gold is that they both importance in our economy because of the limited resources where we can found this two. In addition its value or price is really high or huge that really have big contribution and impact in our government system and economy. There are so many thing that we can be thankful for having both.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is that they are the same valuable and profitable. Bitcoin is a digital currency which has a higher value than any other currency and still increasing from time to time, it has a unique advantage features like decentralization, security, low fees transaction etc. While gold is an ancients and stable than bitcoin, its value is also increasing day by day which is also good for investment.
I agree on that I believe that bitcoin is really profitable same with gold if we are going to hold for a long term because bitcoin is really amazing it's price is high on volatility and it is really getting more amazing each day, the speculation may lead as to the huge profit if we believe on it. Expert said that bitcoin will rise up to $50k so then buying and holding bitcoin is really a good strategy.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

The real reason behind why we should hold bitcoin and gold is that they both importance in our economy because of the limited resources where we can found this two. In addition its value or price is really high or huge that really have big contribution and impact in our government system and economy. There are so many thing that we can be thankful for having both.
The reason why we hold bitcoin and gold because of its efficiency and capabilities. BTC and Gold has a good value  in price where it could help our money grow and it contain a big impact of our lives and specially our economy improves the wealthness  which the two currency able to maintain good lifestyle. Holding a currency is such a risky but it brings you to the fullest.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

Gold and bitcoin are a very good investment because they both have a high price or a very high price, and both will guarantee luxury life especially in finance and I think everyone wants that. What I use is part of the advantages of bitcoin I buy gold so that both remain awake and remain high value. Bitcoin is the best solution for all the dependent financial problems that use it in what way Wink

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:47:56 PM

Gold and bitcoin are a very good investment because they both have a high price or a very high price, and both will guarantee luxury life especially in finance and I think everyone wants that. What I use is part of the advantages of bitcoin I buy gold so that both remain awake and remain high value. Bitcoin is the best solution for all the dependent financial problems that use it in what way Wink
Holding? We are holding tokens because we want to satisfy ourselves to get higher income when we sell a particular token especially bitcoin. Because it you sell it in this current time and the price was really low. Its a big cut to your money or income. So holding is a decision or a virtue that you have to gain for you to double up your money.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

It's obvious that holding gold or bitcoin is profit that can be getted in future if something happen to fiat money or something like that. Also it's saving for future generation.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

This is my strategy too - a balanced mix of Gold and Bitcoins. I have started buying gold over 10 years ago, and Bitcoin unfortunatelly just recently, but these are basically my favorite forms of preserving value for the future.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

For me buying both bitcoin and gold is a nice investment,gold every month or yeat the price is going up..same as bitcoin,i already invested in gold and now my focuz is to buy more bitcoins...hope i can buy or hold 5 to 10 bitcoin this year😊
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

For me buying both bitcoin and gold is a nice investment,gold every month or yeat the price is going up..same as bitcoin,i already invested in gold and now my focuz is to buy more bitcoins...hope i can buy or hold 5 to 10 bitcoin this year😊
The real reason why people hold gold and bitcoin is the wealth that built on both bitcoin and gold. I think if we are going to hold bitcoin we can really double our profit due to the unstable price and a high volatility, I believe it is same with gold even of the gold price is is almost stable but it also change over year if we take a look at gold and bitcoin price they are really changing, so then I believe that the mean reason is that everyone really wanted to have wealth.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:16 PM

I think holding or investing bitcoin and gold is important for our future. People are eager to have as much gold and bitcoin as possible. It is one of the most important assets. Smiley
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

If there is desire to use stable option of savings, then of course, gold. And if with chance to repeatedly increase savings, then bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: