Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371091 times)
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

New header image for http://xtrabytes.club

If anyone wants to promote, feel free to share.

Here is a smaller version for you also:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sujoys

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 04:38:50 PM

I do value your effort to save investor from previous dev. Bought your coin to support your good job. regards.

tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:41:41 PM

I think, need swap ... Very big orders for sell ...
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

I do value your effort to save investor from previous dev. Bought your coin to support your good job. regards.

Thank you very much and welcome to XtraBYtes!!
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:03:36 PM

I think, need swap ... Very big orders for sell ...

This is an opportunity for people to get involved at low prices. No need to manipulate things... It will be fine.

Some people want out... that is OK. New people who like our vision will come in and these are the people we wish to have involved.

Thank you for your input!
fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:07:41 PM

Can you provide more information about how the protocol works?  whitepaper?

How does the masternode setup work?  etc?

if this info was above and I missed it, I apologize.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Can you provide more information about how the protocol works?  whitepaper?

How does the masternode setup work?  etc?

if this info was above and I missed it, I apologize.

That information will be forth coming. It has not been posted yet, so you did not miss anything. However, if you start with the first post, you will see what has happened here and why we are knocking things off the checklist as we go. It was less than 5 days ago that we got confirmation that we had secured everyone's initial investments and since then:

1. New forum topic (you are on it)
2. New domain and basic website http://xtrabytes.club
3. Over 2000 reads on the forum in less than 48 hours, along with 4 pages of questions and answers so far.
4. Some new images created
5. Wallets are being reconfigured with proper artwork and names to reflect XtraBYtes instead of Bitmox
6. Masternode name changed to STaTiC Node for a more accurate reflection of what our master nodes will be doing.

So, everything is in our heads (mostly Borzalom's) regarding the white paper and configuration of the nodes at this point, but this info will be made available asap. I believe some testing will be starting at any point. Now he is working on updating the wallets...

Hope that helps!!

Thank you for your interest!
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

For anyone wanting to be a STaTiC Node (Master Node), we have just realized that the transaction fees must also be covered and there will be a need for 1 additional "technical coin".

Therefore, anyone in the future who will buy "just enough" coins, you must purchase 1,000,201 because the process will go as follows:

1. Transfer coins out of C-CEX (cost 100 XBY)
2. Transfer 1 coin to special registration address (cost 100 XBY)

More instructions will come when this starts to occur, but I just wanted to post this after seeing someone who bought exactly 1,000,100 XBY.

Also, for anyone who has already purchased for their STaTiC Node and has just enough, please PM me your address with the 1,000,000 XBY and I will send you the extra XBY required.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:51:14 PM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

For anyone wanting to be a STaTiC Node (Master Node), we have just realized that the transaction fees must also be covered and there will be a need for 1 additional "technical coin".

Therefore, anyone in the future who will buy "just enough" coins, you must purchase 1,000,201 because the process will go as follows:

More instructions will come when this starts to occur, but I just wanted to post this after seeing someone who bought exactly 1,000,100 XBY.

Also, for anyone who has already purchased for their STaTiC Node and has just enough, please PM me your address with the 1,000,000 XBY and I will send you the extra XBY required.

Hello CCRevolution,  Love the idea of changing the name from MasterNode to STaTiC. Sounded too dashy before...Now it's classy!!
Would love to become a multi STaTiC owner. You have not placed any limits..(read through the 4 pages..didn't find any reference to it) Will await to hear from you about the process. Very excited to hear that you are on it. Appreciate the dedication to the cause and the entrepreneurial spirit you possess.
EbenTheva

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 12:11:02 AM

I am posting this ONLY as reference and not to try to predict future prices. It is up to you to decide that as you begin to fully realize what Borzalom is programming here with XtraBYtes. With that said, I must say that I feel it is relevant to see some of the competition with regard to current prices and amount of coins in comparison to XtraBYtes:

Siacoin - 14 billion coins - 79 satoshis
Storjcoinx - 500 million coins - 21643 satoshis
Qora - 10 billions coins - 11 satoshis

XtraBYtes - 650 million coins - 1 satoshi

Technology wise, how does XtraBYtes stack up?

Well, you will see soon as he begins to reveal what he is developing. There are a few hints here and there within our currently available content. My personal opinion is that we will have a new type of shared storage and I think it will be more attractive to the end user. But even I do not fully understand what he is creating, I just know it sounds great to me and I have recently invested an additional 60% more than I originally dropped on the Bitmox ICO!

Realistically, I believe XBY is highly under valued at this time. But again, this is just my opinion.

Very impressive comparison..Looks very promising if you could stay focused and on track. Trust you will and I have obeyed the saying, "put your money where your mouth is"
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:24:07 AM

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hello CCRevolution,  Love the idea of changing the name from MasterNode to STaTiC. Sounded too dashy before...Now it's classy!!
Would love to become a multi STaTiC owner. You have not placed any limits..(read through the 4 pages..didn't find any reference to it) Will await to hear from you about the process. Very excited to hear that you are on it. Appreciate the dedication to the cause and the entrepreneurial spirit you possess.

Hello EbenTheva! Thank you for all your kind words, you too are appreciated and welcome to XtraBYtes!!

We totally agree on the new name and description of our Nodes... Classy and Cool Wink

There are no limits on an individuals STaTiC Nodes and this will do 2 key things:

• Stabilizes and strengthens the network
  • Takes coins out of circulation, thus increasing demand and prices

Any sort of limit will be a naturally occurring limit because there are only 650 million XBY in existence. The odds of having exactly 650 STaTiC Nodes is not conceivable because there will be many people holding a few thousand or a few hundred thousand coins. There will always be circulation of coins also because again, it is not conceivable for people not to take profit at a point where they are happy and wish to close a STaTiC Node and bid us all farewell on the XtraBYtes Platform!

With all that said and knowing that: myself, Borzalom and you, along with a couple others I know of so far all have STaTiC Node Clusters. Also knowing that there will be others and many individual STaTiC Nodes, in the end, if we end up with 300 nodes, this would leave only 350 million XBY in circulation. There could be less, there could be more...

All in all, it looks like a good plan to me and provided Borzalom puts together a highly attractive product (I don't doubt he will), then we will all be very happy down the road for many years to come...
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:25:18 AM

I am posting this ONLY as reference and not to try to predict future prices. It is up to you to decide that as you begin to fully realize what Borzalom is programming here with XtraBYtes. With that said, I must say that I feel it is relevant to see some of the competition with regard to current prices and amount of coins in comparison to XtraBYtes:

Well, you will see soon as he begins to reveal what he is developing. There are a few hints here and there within our currently available content. My personal opinion is that we will have a new type of shared storage and I think it will be more attractive to the end user. But even I do not fully understand what he is creating, I just know it sounds great to me and I have recently invested an additional 60% more than I originally dropped on the Bitmox ICO!

Realistically, I believe XBY is highly under valued at this time. But again, this is just my opinion.

Very impressive comparison..Looks very promising if you could stay focused and on track. Trust you will and I have obeyed the saying, "put your money where your mouth is"

Thank again! This is exactly what we are doing Wink
bibit714

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:03:25 AM

Thank again! This is exactly what we are doing Wink

100 XBY transaction fee, that is alot
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:18:01 AM

Yes, this is a new concept for a newly invented algorithm (invented by Barzolom, our programmer and developer). XtraBYtes will not have POW or POS mining for verification's, we will be using Proof of Signature (PoSign) which creates a stable, low maintenance (bandwidth/resources) method of verifying transactions. There are also no new coins being minted or mined and therefore rewards need to be created. Those rewards come from the 100 XBY fee for each transaction and these fees are distributed to the STaTiC Nodes as payment for their contribution to the XtraBYtes network. Those fees of course go back in to circulation when the node owners decide to sell their XBY or use them to pay for the future services.

Thank you for your interest in XtraBYtes!

Have a great day! Smiley
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:24:22 AM

Yes, this is a new concept for a newly invented algorithm (invented by Barzolom, our programmer and developer). XtraBYtes will not have POW or POS mining for verification's, we will be using Proof of Signature (PoSign) which creates a stable, low maintenance (bandwidth/resources) method of verifying transactions. There are also no new coins being minted or mined and therefore rewards need to be created. Those rewards come from the 100 XBY fee for each transaction and these fees are distributed to the STaTiC Nodes as payment for their contribution to the XtraBYtes network. Those fees of course go back in to circulation when the node owners decide to sell their XBY or use them to pay for the future services.

Have a great day! Smiley

The incoming whitepaper is going to include information about this?
Also nice to see some volume on c-cex too. Only 0.1BTC left on 1 sat.

sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:29:09 AM

This is the second weird coin that i see after LiZi coin with Proof of Image Contest  Smiley
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:44:51 AM

The new XtraBYtes wallets were loaded last night and initial testing has shown to be successful. Borzalom wants to do more testing before he will make the files available on Github and if anyone would like to participate in the testing, please comment below and we will notify you with instructions. Once he is satisfied everything is working properly, we will update the wallet links on the ANN so everyone can download.

My own testing has shown that both wallets will display the same transactions. For example: I saved my wallet.dat file from the Bitmox wallet (after I closed it) and then downloaded and ran the new XtraBYtes wallet. After it synced, I closed the wallet again and replaced the wallet.dat file with the one from the Bitmox wallet. After starting the XtraBYtes wallet again I did a test transaction and it worked fine. Then I closed the XtraBYtes wallet and re-opened the Bitmox wallet to see if the transaction was there and sure enough it was. So, that part is fine and I completed that test by deleting all the Bitmox wallet files. This leave me with ONLY the XtraBYtes wallet and the original wallet.dat file which contains all my coins and transactions to date.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

Have a great day! Smiley

The incoming whitepaper is going to include information about this?
Also nice to see some volume on c-cex too. Only 0.1BTC left on 1 sat.

Hello Onnz! Yes, once he has everything set up and working properly we will be able to complete the white paper.

Volume is definitely nice but the 1 sat will not remain. I am about to create a post regarding XBY pricing and how the STaTiC Nodes are a fantastic investment.

Have a great day!
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 09:56:48 AM

This is the second weird coin that i see after LiZi coin with Proof of Image Contest  Smiley

Yes and I can imagine there was a time that people though Bitcoin was also weird. Wink

They See Risks
We See Opportunities
Major difference between the 3% and 97%
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

The new XtraBYtes wallets were loaded last night and initial testing has shown to be successful. Borzalom wants to do more testing before he will make the files available on Github and if anyone would like to participate in the testing, please comment below and we will notify you with instructions. Once he is satisfied everything is working properly, we will update the wallet links on the ANN so everyone can download.

My own testing has shown that both wallets will display the same transactions. For example: I saved my wallet.dat file from the Bitmox wallet (after I closed it) and then downloaded and ran the new XtraBYtes wallet. After it synced, I closed the wallet again and replaced the wallet.dat file with the one from the Bitmox wallet. After starting the XtraBYtes wallet again I did a test transaction and it worked fine. Then I closed the XtraBYtes wallet and re-opened the Bitmox wallet to see if the transaction was there and sure enough it was. So, that part is fine and I completed that test by deleting all the Bitmox wallet files. This leave me with ONLY the XtraBYtes wallet and the original wallet.dat file which contains all my coins and transactions to date.

I would like to test, alltho i need to compile the source on my own because i run my wallet on the raspberry pi.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: