Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

OK, did a quick image to display more clearly what STaTiC Nodes is the acronym for:

Now, why would you want to become a STaTiC Node?

Well, many reasons, but let's talk about money:

Right now, with prices still at 1 satoshi, you can become a STaTiC Node for just over $12 USD. You will need 1 million XBY coins transferred to your wallet, plus an extra 201 XBY for the necessary transactions required to become properly registered on the network.

So, now let's assume for a moment that the market price for XBY rises to 200 sats (we believe it can go much higher) but let's just use that figure for now. What you end up with is a STaTiC Node that is worth $2400 USD (if the price of Bitcoin remained at $1200). So, this is a very good investment when you consider the low price and also the limited supply of XBY that gets further limited by each STaTiC Node that registers.

More important information to understand the power of XtraBYtes:

What we are setting up here is a TRUSTED network that people will have confidence in. These nodes will accept/deny transactions and they will also store data, etc. This is a more reliable system than other P2P Networks because they use unknown and "un-trusted" peers and we use ONLY trusted and known peers.

On top of this AND HERE IS THE KICKER - The STaTiC Nodes will have VALUE because the public keys will be changeable and therefore, they are marketable....

In other words, you can sell or buy STaTiC Nodes, which means a person does not have to put the coins into circulation if they wish to cash out. They can sell the node to a waiting buyer.

See where we are going with this??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:58:20 AM

The new XtraBYtes wallets were loaded last night and initial testing has shown to be successful. Borzalom wants to do more testing before he will make the files available on Github and if anyone would like to participate in the testing, please comment below and we will notify you with instructions. Once he is satisfied everything is working properly, we will update the wallet links on the ANN so everyone can download.

My own testing has shown that both wallets will display the same transactions. For example: I saved my wallet.dat file from the Bitmox wallet (after I closed it) and then downloaded and ran the new XtraBYtes wallet. After it synced, I closed the wallet again and replaced the wallet.dat file with the one from the Bitmox wallet. After starting the XtraBYtes wallet again I did a test transaction and it worked fine. Then I closed the XtraBYtes wallet and re-opened the Bitmox wallet to see if the transaction was there and sure enough it was. So, that part is fine and I completed that test by deleting all the Bitmox wallet files. This leave me with ONLY the XtraBYtes wallet and the original wallet.dat file which contains all my coins and transactions to date.

I would like to test, alltho i need to compile the source on my own because i run my wallet on the raspberry pi.

OK, great! Borzalom will likely be in touch directly for this (I am assuming). But we will see once he gets back online again... He was here an hour ago and gave me some insight for posting, which I just completed above.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:02:13 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Please Remember this is EXPERIMENTAL SOFTWARE that is being created as we go... So SAVE YOUR WALLETS ALWAYS!!

Also, we welcome all comments and suggestions!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:08:30 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2017, 07:10:27 PM by CCRevolution

YOUR INPUT PLEASE?

We are preparing the STaTiC Node registration fields and would like to see if anyone has any other suggestions.

So far we have:

• STaTiC Node Name
  • STaTiC Node ID
  • STaTiC Node Public Key
  • Spendable Wallet Address

Thank you in advance for your participation in this public brain storming session.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

Just a quick SHOUT OUT to all of you who have so far contributed to the Community address.

There are now: 123500 XBY in the BLocksFEE4ProofofSignatureXXYF3VQ3 account.

Once the STaTiC Nodes are set up, the Community Address for bounty donations will change.

But for now, we have some growth there, so great work everyone and thank you!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

I just received word from the admin at C-CEX that they have updated their site to reflect XtraBYtes!!

He said it will take a while for the cache to update and at that point the XBY coin logo will appear. Smiley

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 10:54:59 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2017, 09:51:22 AM by CCRevolution

Historical Moment Cool

We are officially XtraBYtes on C-CEX now!!

Thank you all for your valued and immeasurable support! Without you folks standing buy and jumping on board while we have waded through the mud, we never would have gotten here. The journey is far from over though and we are here to do everything possible to build a winner. Together, we can achieve great things with XtraBYtes! Smiley

From your friends and partners,

Dave (CCRevolution) and Zoltan (Borzalom)

Trumpcoinexchanger

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 11:12:55 PM

What plans does this coin have, been seeing your chat on c-cex, how is the growth rate, what are the plans for this coin in the nearest future
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 11:38:16 PM

What plans does this coin have, been seeing your chat on c-cex, how is the growth rate, what are the plans for this coin in the nearest future

Hello and thank you for your interest.

I would like to encourage you to take a few minutes to read through the thread, there is a lot of information posted over the last 3 days since we made the ANN.

Simply put, we have developed a new method of verification and we are setting up a node network called STaTiC Nodes. The main service will be a shared database storage system.

If you are interested we would like to welcome you to become one of our STaTiC Nodes. You will read all about that in the thread also.

Nearest future... We are not here to pump and dump this coin. We are here to create a real company and build a solid product for people to use and our node network to benefit from.

Thanks again for your interest!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

We seem to have reached a level of stable buy support. This tells us that over the next several days we should start to see a slow rise in prices.

Once we have the STaTiC Nodes starting to work we should see prices in the 4 to 5 satoshi range and we are talking about floor prices here. This will be the beginning of great things to come because it will also signal the beginning of something that is bigger than a little coin on C-CEX.

Don't miss out folks... Right now STaTiC Nodes are about $24 USD (1 million XBY, plus 201 XBY for transactions). This is a great investment!!

fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:48:34 PM

does the 1m XBY for static node need to be in a single output?
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:29:12 PM

Hello and thank you for your interest!

I have alerted Borzalom about this question because I do not know 100% for sure how to answer. But what I think must happen is that you will need a minimum of 1,000,201 XBY and then the following must occur:

1. You transfer from C-CEX to your desktop wallet and this will leave you with 1,000,101 XBY on your wallet.

2. You transfer to a special address in which the system will charge you 1 XBY to get registered and it will also cost the other 100 XBY for the second transaction fee.

This leaves you with the 1 million XBY for the STaTiC Node requirement. So, if you were to try to do 500,000 and 500,000 I don't think it is possible like that because the system will have the requirement of 1 million, plus 1 for STaTiC Node registration at the moment of entry to the special address.

With that said, I believe the overall answer to your question is YES and unless Borzalom tells me different, we will leave this response as it is written.

Have a great day!!
borzalom

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

I will help everyone to set up a good and working STaTiC Node. If anyone has two or more accounts with XBY deposited then I will help you to merge these accounts into one. The testing of STaTiC Nodes begins shortly and everyone will see if their STaTiC Nodes work or not. We will be helping everyone who wants a STaTiC Node. I will be continually correcting and tweaking the code while all the people who have 1.000.000 XBY collected between 25.000 and 50.000 block will get a STaTiC.
borzalom

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:26:11 PM

https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:56:57 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2017, 05:12:58 AM by CCRevolution

Since this is Easter Weekend, many of you (like myself) will be celebrating with friends and family this weekend. So I would like to take a moment to wish you all Happy Easter if you are celebrating, from my family to yours!

I will check in from time to time to respond if I have a moment, but I will mostly be unavailable for the next couple days.

Happy Easter!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:09:53 AM

If anyone is active in the C-CEX chat over the weekend, we would all appreciate if you keep eyes on XBY by simply posting short messages. We are not looking for a P&D here, we are looking for long term supporters who like the vision and wish to be part of XtraBYtes. Now is a fantastic time for people to get involved.

The easiest thing and the most attractive thing to do in the C-CEX troll box is to start with a little tidbit, such as: STaTiC Nodes are doubling in price...

Then post this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18571648#msg18571648 and a nice little message box appears and then after you can post https://c-cex.com/?p=xby-btc to have the XtraBYtes Summary box appear in the chat.

Other variations are obviously at your discretion, such as posting the ANN or any other message you wish. The key is to copy and paste the "Re: [ANN] XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Database" URL that is on the "message" you wish to post. Each has the same title as shown here, but the URL is slightly different because of the msg#.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:20:11 AM

If anyone is active in the C-CEX chat over the weekend, we would all appreciate if you keep eyes on XBY by simply posting short messages. We are not looking for a P&D here, we are looking for long term supporters who like the vision and wish to be part of XtraBYtes. Now is a fantastic time for people to get involved.

The easiest thing and the most attractive thing to do in the C-CEX troll box is to start with a little tidbit, such as: STaTiC Nodes are doubling in price...

Then post this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg18571648#msg18571648 and a nice little message box appears and then after you can post https://c-cex.com/?p=xby-btc to have the XtraBYtes Summary box appear in the chat.

Other variations are obviously at your discretion, such as posting the ANN or any other message you wish. The key is to copy and paste the "Re: [ANN] XtraBYtes - The Proof of Signature Blockchain Database" URL that is on the "message" you wish to post. Each has the same title as shown here, but the URL is slightly different because of the msg#.

Thank you in advance for your help and support!

Pleased to be of help..Done now..Looking forward for more..
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:22:24 AM

Since this is Easter Weekend, many of you (like myself) will be celebrating with friends and family this weekend. So I would like to take a moment to wish you all Happy Easter if you are celebrating, from my family to yours!

I will check in from time to time to respond if I have a moment, but I will mostly be unavailable for the next couple days.

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to you too CCR.. Glad you took time off during this important time. Hope you had time to go to Church also. I wish you well and thanks again for your kind comments earlier.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

I am always looking at good opportunities to buy into coins early and tell my Friends on FB and twitter. I have a lot of followers on both platforms. I would love to do a blog review and a video also to get the word out if there is a little bounty bag going for a good promotion. I will buy some also on C-CEX.. I don't have vps yet but I would love to have a few masternodes nodes if possible.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 09:36:38 AM

Pleased to be of help..Done now..Looking forward for more..

Awesome!! Thank you for your help, Eben! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: