Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:27:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:10:42 PM

We got our first 3 satoshi candle!!

Whoever placed this order, please PM me a screenshot of your purchase history to show this transaction and also your wallet address. You just earned yourself 300 XBY from my wallet Smiley

CONGRATS CCR.. I have a sale order at 500 and close to 5000 Sats already!!!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:24:37 PM

I am a WARRIOR!

I will NEVER surrender...

My beliefs are strong and unshakable, within: Justice, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity and Protection of anything, anyone and everything I love. And when I am not doing battle, I am a humble and gentle with a heart and soul full of: love, kindness, passion and warmth for my fellow citizens of the universe, my friends, my family, my associates and my businesses.

Anyone who crosses my boundaries is confronted and dealt with accordingly. As a younger man, I stood up to anyone and was not afraid of anyone and if it came to battle, I more than held my own and for an untrained fighter, I had a very impressive winning record. As a child and youth, my father (and mother) always instilled these beliefs and developed my character to be someone who NEVER throws the first punch and I never have.

Perhaps this is why my buddies always called me Dynamite Dave because if someone hit me, it was not long before they were laying on the ground. However, I was also taught to stop when the threat was neutralized and I always have done so.

So, for you trolls who come in here and give us this BS and lies about our coin, which is our BABY... You will be dealt with accordingly. You are not dealing with someone unable to fight through the keyboard and I will expose your lies if you are not being honest, because I am also a virtual warrior! I have a strong command of the English language and I am extremely articulate.

Don't you think we are well aware that there is stiff competition in our market space? We know this and we are prepared to do battle if required and will also make all the right moves in all positive directions to attract and serve our fair share of the market.

Don't you think that we are well aware that greedy trolls will do everything in their power to keep people from buying a different coin to protect their own interests, even if their coin cannot hold a candle to what we have with XtraBYtes?? We don't need to tear down your coins and we won't throw the first punch. But we are well prepared to fight back against your lies and we can easily educate people who ask us questions.

So, come on... Give us a break!! You do not fool anyone...

If you come into our thread and cause problems, you will be confronted and shown the door. So, post if you will, we are OK with that because it gives us the ability to get more eyes on our thread and cannon fodder to post against. We are assembling a TEAM (an army) and that TEAM will fight along side of us, because we are all warriors and we will not let you spread lies about our coin, our investment and our vision!!

Have an XtraBYtes day!!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

CONGRATS CCR.. I have a sale order at 500 and close to 5000 Sats already!!!

Thank you Eben!
onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

I am a WARRIOR!

My beliefs are strong and unshakable, within: Justice, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity and Protection of anything, anyone and everything I love. And when I am not doing battle, I am a humble and gentle with a heart and soul full of: love, kindness, passion and warmth for my fellow citizens of the universe, my friends, my family, my associates and my businesses.

Anyone who crosses my boundaries is confronted and dealt with accordingly. As a younger man, I stood up to anyone and was not afraid of anyone and if it came to battle, I more than held my own and for an untrained fighter, I had a very impressive winning record. As a child and youth, my father (and mother) always instilled these beliefs and developed my character to be someone who NEVER throws the first punch and I never have.

Perhaps this is why my buddies always called me Dynamite Dave because if someone hit me, it was not long before they were laying on the ground. However, I was also taught to stop when the threat was neutralized and I always have done so.

So, for you trolls who come in here and give us this BS and lies about our coin, which is our BABY... You will be dealt with accordingly. You are not dealing with someone unable to fight through the keyboard and I will expose your lies if you are not being honest, because I am also a virtual warrior! I have a strong command of the English language and I am extremely articulate.

Don't you think we are well aware that there is stiff competition in our market space? We know this and we are prepared to do battle if required and will also make all the right moves in all positive directions to attract and serve our fair share of the market.

Don't you think that we are well aware that greedy trolls will do everything in their power to keep people from buying a different coin to protect their own interests, even if their coin cannot hold a candle to what we have with XtraBYtes?? We don't need to tear down your coins and we won't throw the first punch. But we are well prepared to fight back against your lies and we can easily educate people who ask us questions.

If you come into our thread and cause problems, you will be confronted and shown the door. So, post if you will, we are OK with that because it gives us the ability to get more eyes on our thread and cannon fodder to post against. We are assembling a TEAM (an army) and that TEAM will fight along side of us, because we are all warriors and we will not let you spread lies about our coin, our investment and our vision!!

Have an XtraBYtes day!!

This is truly INSPIRATIONAL! Great text CCR! Been smoking some XBY huh? Wink

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:41:22 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 08:35:24 PM by CCRevolution

This is truly INSPIRATIONAL! Great text CCR! Been smoking some XBY huh? Wink

Thanks Buddy Smiley I am a bit riled up today... My next post is coming soon.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:02:50 PM

We did some updates to the ANN last night and I just added another a few seconds ago.

You will now find:

• Source Code
  • XtraBYtes Windows Wallet
  • XtraBYtes Raspberry Wallet
  • and removal of the countdown timer for STaTiC Nodes which is now changed to the option ending at block 50,000.

Regarding the Raspberry Wallet, we want to send out a THANK YOU to Onni (onnz423alt) for the hard work and dedication to XtraBYtes and for compiling the Raspberry Wallet for everyone!!

onnz423alt

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

We did some updates to the ANN last night and I just added another a few seconds ago.

You will now find:

• Source Code
  • XtraBYtes Windows Wallet
  • XtraBYtes Raspberry Wallet
  • and removal of the countdown timer for STaTiC Nodes which is now changed to the option ending at block 50,000.

Regarding the Raspberry Wallet, we want to send out a THANK YOU to Onni (onnz423alt) for the hard work and dedication to XtraBYtes and for compiling the Raspberry Wallet for everyone!!

No problem! Smiley Love what you guys are doing here, i can also compile the linux version for standard PC's if needed.

aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

I am a WARRIOR!

Have an XtraBYtes day!!

Stones and sticks are thrown only at fruit-bearing trees.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:42:12 PM

Correct Wink
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:18:51 PM

Whoever placed this order, please PM me a screenshot of your purchase history to show this transaction and also your wallet address. You just earned yourself 300 XBY from my wallet Smiley

What are u, on drugs? 3 satoshi candle roflmao u have no idea how ridiculous ur statement is. Seems like u lack money to buy food, not even to buy anything on that crappy exchange. U think anyone else is trading there? Reading ur last posts, it's clear that u fight for 0.2 btc that someone promised to give u for free if u post a few more positive murmurings in this thread. Turn off caps, kid, and try not to shit in ur pants when prices hit magical number 0.00000004. What a noob lol.
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:34:18 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 02:58:53 PM by CCRevolution

http://xtrabytes.club/images/XtraBYtes3Satoshis.JPG

What are u, on drugs? 3 satoshi candle roflmao u have no idea how ridiculous ur statement is. Seems like u lack money to buy food, not even to buy anything on that crappy exchange. U think anyone else is trading there? Reading ur last posts, it's clear that u fight for 0.2 btc that someone promised to give u for free if u post a few more positive murmurings in this thread. Turn off caps, kid, and try not to shit in ur pants when prices hit magical number 0.00000004. What a noob lol.

Thanks for your comments! We welcome your ridicule.

We know where we have been and hitting a new level is nice...

Have a nice day now!!  Roll Eyes
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

Oh wow CCR, you just did some good work. I did not even realize torcoin was spammed liked that. Let's hope billy gets some of his own medicine to taste, seems like mod abuse to me after watching the video.

Yes and thank you!

Now you see why I said I was riled up earlier...

yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:05:47 PM

Have a nice day now!!  Roll Eyes

Invested little bit in project because I don't like negativity of that... person Cheesy
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:18:13 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 02:58:18 PM by CCRevolution

http://xtrabytes.club/images/XtraBYtes3Satoshis.JPG

Have a nice day now!!  Roll Eyes

Invested little bit in project because I don't like negativity of that... person Cheesy

Welcome to XtraBYtes!!

Its like our friend Aarell said earlier:

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:12:05 PM

The XBY fee will be reduced...

Borzalom and I were discussion things about the 100 XBY fee earlier today. We know it is high but this was done to generate early funds for the community and at this early stage with the price of XBY so low, having a 100 XBY fee is doable and it means anyone using XtraBYtes is automatically supporting the community.

It is also important to understand and realize that (as mentioned several weeks ago) the community address is not programmed to be accessible by anyone except the system itself. Once we get to the point where the community decides where to spend some of this money, Borzalom will program an access to allocate the funds accordingly.

He has considered some sort of linear reduction, but this is not important now. What is important is to know that the fee will be reduced as time passes.

We felt this was important to bring up because as the coin value rises, so does the cost of transfers and it needs to be known that this will be adjusted.

Thank you all for your support today and every day!
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:17:54 PM

Does XBY from C-cex withdraw to the github 'Bitmox' wallet? Thanks.
onnz423alt

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:25:02 PM

Does XBY from C-cex withdraw to the github 'Bitmox' wallet? Thanks.

Yes, it is on the same chain so you can use that wallet too.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:32:35 PM

First STaTiC Node Registration Test Completed

Borzalom has has completed the first registration for STaTiC Node with a test for Node #1. The test went very well and it did work, but it is not 100% ready. He is estimating that by the end of the week the registration system on the graphical XtraBYtes wallets will be completed and released. This is when you can start registering your STaTiC Nodes on the network.

For anyone still using Bitmox wallets, keep in mind that they are not supported for the STaTiC Nodes. It is recommended that you save your wallet.dat file, close the Bitmox wallet and download the XtraBYtes wallet. Now is a good time because the blockchain is not very big and it only takes about 3 minutes to sync on a decent connection.

If anyone is uncomfortable with this process, just let us know because we can help. It is not a complicated process.

Progress - Progress - Progress!!!

kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

@CCRevolution
Thank u for introducing this coin
I am looking forward for growth
Value has already doubled
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:09:02 AM

@CCRevolution
Thank u for introducing this coin
I am looking forward for growth
Value has already doubled

It is with great pleasure and passion that I do this. The reasons are many...

However, this is a very big team effort that started with Borzalom and many others have been around for a very long time. When the future days of big success come there will be many people to thank and not just me. I bring my skills to the table and use them to the best of my abilities. My passion and fire is free because it comes from within.

We look forward to much more growth, Kamiyama!

Thank you for being part of XtraBYtes!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: