Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:16:10 PM

Here is a sneak peak for you!!

And no... this is not any part of the actual release... its just another teaser Wink

Borzalom is cleaning up a few things and we should be testing soon...

Here you see a screenshot of the XtraBYtes Linux wallet with STaTiC functions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 10:33:20 PM

Hey I'm on the rich list Wink

Also - Where can i get more information on the STaTiC Nodes?
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

Welcome to XtraBYtes, Bryan!

We are working on it as we speak... busting keys all weekend and 45 minutes to go until the deadline.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:32:59 PM

We are working on it as we speak... busting keys all weekend and 45 minutes to go until the deadline.

OK Great! Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work Smiley
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:57:20 PM

OK Great! Thanks for the update. Keep up the great work Smiley

Thanks Bryan!

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Here you go folks...

A first look at what is happening here at XtraBYtes!!

http://xtrabytes.club/

Please scroll down the page for the updates!!

Dave and Zoltan!

onnz423alt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:05:32 AM

Here you go folks...

Dave and Zoltan!

Great work! The explanation was very clear.
I will be waiting towards the release of the source Smiley

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:10:24 AM

Here you go folks...

Dave and Zoltan!

Great work! The explanation was very clear.
I will be waiting towards the release of the source Smiley

Thanks Onni, I think he is working on that now.

CCNCCN

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:11:24 AM

Here you go folks...

Dave and Zoltan!

It is good to understand better the underlying idea and the timeline behind a whitepaper (2 - 3 months).  Now it is time to support the development team and hopefully get support for Boz onboard.

It is interesting how the wallet infrastructure for multiple statics.  I see an opportunity to make a few statics and sell them post block 50k  - which I think will benefit the security of the signing and my wallet.  Hopefully you can help me with set up (i'll contact on slack).
eastward

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:52:09 AM

Here is the latest RICH LIST:

BGVUg2AzNEd3T28zQBNG2v8hzqbC3bDoDf 467000000

By the way what is going to happen with these millions, this could scare new investors away seeing this amount on 1 address.
Holy shit, 467m! Looks like someone believed in that Bitmox scam so much Cheesy Or is it a wallet of some exchange?

It is the address of C-CEX. Since all premined coins went sent there after fixing the chain. So do not worry Smiley
Nothing to worry about for me yet, still watching, waiting for more info to come  Wink

You are correct Onni... that is the C-CEX wallet.

You have a major imbalance in the trading between the two platforms Yobit trading is active and in it a large group of small traders and the big size c cex  and slow trading suggested to close one wallet and a big climb to avoid obstruction

Why is the XBY of this address decreasing?
To YOBIT to ship?
Yobit wallet address how many XBY?
CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:57:04 AM

Here you go folks...

Dave and Zoltan!

It is good to understand better the underlying idea and the timeline behind a whitepaper (2 - 3 months).  Now it is time to support the development team and hopefully get support for Boz onboard.

It is interesting how the wallet infrastructure for multiple statics.  I see an opportunity to make a few statics and sell them post block 50k  - which I think will benefit the security of the signing and my wallet.  Hopefully you can help me with set up (i'll contact on slack).

Thanks CCN, yes we are here to help with set up.

Also, anyone who tried to set up now will find that this is a test version... you cannot actually register yet. But you can go through the motions and get used to the system. Otherwise, if you make mistakes, it will cost you fees and the replacement of the original lost fee. So, we left it only for testing and for getting comfortable.

I will make some updated instructions now that I know how to do this...

They will be posted soon.

onnz423alt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 12:58:45 AM

Here is the latest RICH LIST:

BGVUg2AzNEd3T28zQBNG2v8hzqbC3bDoDf 467000000

By the way what is going to happen with these millions, this could scare new investors away seeing this amount on 1 address.
Holy shit, 467m! Looks like someone believed in that Bitmox scam so much Cheesy Or is it a wallet of some exchange?

It is the address of C-CEX. Since all premined coins went sent there after fixing the chain. So do not worry Smiley
Nothing to worry about for me yet, still watching, waiting for more info to come  Wink

You are correct Onni... that is the C-CEX wallet.

You have a major imbalance in the trading between the two platforms Yobit trading is active and in it a large group of small traders and the big size c cex  and slow trading suggested to close one wallet and a big climb to avoid obstruction

To YOBIT to ship?

People are withdrawing from the C-CEX address to other wallets. Also yobit never received the funds in genesis block, so they have seperate deposit addresses for users.

CCRevolution (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:39:05 AM

To YOBIT to ship?

People are withdrawing from the C-CEX address to other wallets. Also yobit never received the funds in genesis block, so they have seperate deposit addresses for users.

Thank you Onni, I will add that this is the original C-CEX address. A few weeks ago there was almost 650 million in there. Now people are taking the coins out to Yobit and also to their own wallets to get ready for STaTiC node set up.

eastward

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:25:51 AM

These are the COMPLETE (will be tomorrow) steps in setting up a STaTiC Node with Windows:
(currently being UPDATED and posted to hold top spot on this page)

1.) Download XtraBYtes Wallet (this is a temporary link https://ufile.io/w6xup:

a.) Save in its own directory (ie. D:\XBY ) [Make whatever path you want, but this example uses this sequence.]
              b.) Run wallet and allow the blockchain to sync [You can still copy your address for later steps while syncing.]
              c.) Transfer spendable coins to this wallet if you have extra for your own security [Do Not Send STaTiC Node Coins here if buying the exact amounts because each transfer has a fee of 100 XBY.]

This will be your MAIN wallet that you can hold spendable coins in.

2.) Creating Deposit Wallet:

a.) Open cmd window [Start button > Type cmd in Search Programs and Files (click enter)]
              b.) Type the following commands: d: (click enter) cd d:\XBY (click enter) dir (click enter) [Notice that at this point you can see the directories in the XBY folder and next we will add your new directory.]
              c.) Type the following commands: mkdir staticnode (click enter) dir (click enter) [Notice that you can now see a new directory called "staticnode".]
              d.) Type the following commands: w6xupxtrabytes-qt.exe -datadir=staticnode (click enter) [Now a new version of the XtraBYtes wallet will start and this will be empty (assuming you have coins in your original "spendable" wallet) and therefore it is a completely different wallet.]

NOTICE - DO NOT CLOSE CMD WINDOW [Unless you want to type all the commands again later.]

3. Creating STaTiC Node Wallet:

a.) Open cmd window [Start button > Type cmd in Search Programs and Files (click enter)]
              b.) Type the following commands: d: (click enter) cd d:\XBY (click enter) dir (click enter) [This dir command is not actually required, it is just to show what is happening]
              c.) Type the following commands: mkdir staticnodeS (click enter) dir (click enter) [Again, this is NOT required... dir only shows the directory and does not have any other purpose. HOWEVER, please notice the name of the directory now... this is the STaTiC directory staticnode(S) and it correlates with the Deposit directory staticnode (you can name these whatever you wish, but this seems logical and easy to follow, so we did it this way for new users.)]
              d.) Type the following commands: w6xupxtrabytes-qt.exe -datadir=staticnodeS (click enter) [Now a new version of the XtraBYtes wallet will start and this will be empty (this will ALWAYS be empty because the S at the end of the file identifies it as your actual STaTiC wallet) so again, it is a completely different wallet.]

I cannot keep my eyes open any longer... I will finish this when I wake up:

For those more experienced - you need to send 1,000,100 coins to your deposit address.

Also, anyone wanting to know exactly how many XBY they are earning from the STaTiC system should create a separate earning wallet which will be the spendable wallet address you enter in the STaTiC registration section. This will keep them separate from your other coins you have bought that are in excess of the STaTiC required amount.

More instructions will come as we learn and Borzalom is already identifying some shortcuts and safety features to make this smoother.

NOTE: This is ONLY a TEST SYSTEM... the wallet works, but the STaTiC registration system cannot be completed. So, test it and play with it....

When can I create a node?
Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:24:38 AM

Good luck with this coin. Along with ICash it seems red hot on the exchanges, potential is massive here.
lizidev

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 09:24:05 AM

These are the COMPLETE (will be tomorrow) steps in setting up a STaTiC Node with Windows:

a.) Save in its own directory (ie. D:\XBY ) [Make whatever path you want, but this example uses this sequence.]
              b.) Run wallet and allow the blockchain to sync [You can still copy your address for later steps while syncing.]
              c.) Transfer spendable coins to this wallet if you have extra for your own security [Do Not Send STaTiC Node Coins here if buying the exact amounts because each transfer has a fee of 100 XBY.]

b.) Type the following commands: d: (click enter) cd d:\XBY (click enter) dir (click enter) [Notice that at this point you can see the directories in the XBY folder and next we will add your new directory.]
              c.) Type the following commands: mkdir staticnode (click enter) dir (click enter) [Notice that you can now see a new directory called "staticnode".]
              d.) Type the following commands: w6xupxtrabytes-qt.exe -datadir=staticnode (click enter) [Now a new version of the XtraBYtes wallet will start and this will be empty (assuming you have coins in your original "spendable" wallet) and therefore it is a completely different wallet.]

NOTICE - DO NOT CLOSE CMD WINDOW [Unless you want to type all the commands again later.]

b.) Type the following commands: d: (click enter) cd d:\XBY (click enter) dir (click enter) [This dir command is not actually required, it is just to show what is happening]
              c.) Type the following commands: mkdir staticnodeS (click enter) dir (click enter) [Again, this is NOT required... dir only shows the directory and does not have any other purpose. HOWEVER, please notice the name of the directory now... this is the STaTiC directory staticnode(S) and it correlates with the Deposit directory staticnode (you can name these whatever you wish, but this seems logical and easy to follow, so we did it this way for new users.)]
              d.) Type the following commands: w6xupxtrabytes-qt.exe -datadir=staticnodeS (click enter) [Now a new version of the XtraBYtes wallet will start and this will be empty (this will ALWAYS be empty because the S at the end of the file identifies it as your actual STaTiC wallet) so again, it is a completely different wallet.]

For those more experienced - you need to send 1,000,100 coins to your deposit address.

Also, anyone wanting to know exactly how many XBY they are earning from the STaTiC system should create a separate earning wallet which will be the spendable wallet address you enter in the STaTiC registration section. This will keep them separate from your other coins you have bought that are in excess of the STaTiC required amount.

More instructions will come as we learn and Borzalom is already identifying some shortcuts and safety features to make this smoother.

NOTE: This is ONLY a TEST SYSTEM... the wallet works, but the STaTiC registration system cannot be completed. So, test it and play with it....

very good  ,xby   mantternode
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:06:50 AM

Here you go folks...

Dave and Zoltan!

After reading this i sold some other coins for BTC so i can buy more XBY  Grin (can't wait for my next salary). Waiting for BTC to be confirmed  Roll Eyes(really hate BTC sometimes).

lizidev

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

very good  ,I plan buy  many  xby to  join STaTiC Node
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:10:21 AM

Do you offer bounties for translations? If so I would like to offer to do a Dutch translation.

Cheers

eastward

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

very good  ,I plan buy  many  xby to  join STaTiC Node
It's too complicated!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: