Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:22:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Lesson #1 - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD

Why don't we give dates at XBY? Because we are building the code from scratch and its IMPOSSIBLE to predict things. If we give a date, someone FUD's when we miss it so they can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD.

Why are we registering XBY as a company? This is not normal... Why bother?? We have many reasons for this and they will all be revealed later. Amazingly, this is now FUD, so that someone can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD. Further to this, it was only an announcement during the holidays and I said that I cannot know for sure when it is finished, because it is holidays. REGARDLESS, why does it matter?? Does this have something to do with our tech being better?? NO, its about protecting our tech and it is otherwise NOT required. HOWEVER, why FUD?? So, you can fill your bags!!!! See, Lesson #1 Wink

So, I will give you the latest update: Business registration was initially submitted on Dec 27th and it will be finalized when all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed (this is not only up to me) and it otherwise makes ZERO difference because it is NOT required in crypto. So, FUD away...

Otherwise, a more important announcement is that BORZ identified the syncing issue and we are now up and running again. So, you can move your XBY around again.

And remember lesson #1 at all times so you DON'T get caught!!

I mean seriously... look at this thread in the last 24 hours!!

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dagon66

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:42:15 AM

Lesson #1 - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD

Why don't we give dates at XBY? Because we are building the code from scratch and its IMPOSSIBLE to predict things. If we give a date, someone FUD's when we miss it so they can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD.

Why are we registering XBY as a company? This is not normal... Why bother?? We have many reasons for this and they will all be revealed later. Amazingly, this is now FUD, so that someone can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD. Further to this, it was only an announcement during the holidays and I said that I cannot know for sure when it is finished, because it is holidays. REGARDLESS, why does it matter?? Does this have something to do with our tech being better?? NO, its about protecting our tech and it is otherwise NOT required. HOWEVER, why FUD?? So, you can fill your bags!!!! See, Lesson #1 Wink

So, I will give you the latest update: Business registration was initially submitted on Dec 27th and it will be finalized when all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed (this is not only up to me) and it otherwise makes ZERO difference because it is NOT required in crypto. So, FUD away...

Otherwise, a more important announcement is that BORZ identified the syncing issue and we are now up and running again. So, you can move your XBY around again.

And remember lesson #1 at all times so you DON'T get caught!!

I mean seriously... look at this thread in the last 24 hours!!

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD!!

No you gave a promise that it would be done by the EOY and you pushed it back again. Then you said that the company would be registered yesterday and it wasn't. Why did you miss the deadlines CCR? Just curious, not FUD...

You guys constantly miss deadlines is there a reason?

Also please tell them the truth CCR, we both know what happened. You need to be truthful with these guys before they lose all of their money, Don't delete this post and be honest with everyone here. Not about the deadlines even, but what happened with you, BORZ and the project and the real reason for the delays.

I'm friends with Borz in real life and all of us know. I'm just trying to help the people in the community but everone calls it FUD. You need to explain why the project isn't going the way it is. (I guess the anon thing is fine, but be truthful)
Dagon66

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

When I watched everyone look at only the price, it deeply hurt me. The only reason that no one here believes me is because I registered on the forum newly and you registered earlier. When I called you on Discord CCR, we spoke about what's going on. And I can't standby and let you take advantage of everyone here. So please... PLEASE be truthful. No lies anymore...
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

No you gave a promise that it would be done by the EOY and you pushed it back again. Then you said that the company would be registered yesterday and it wasn't. Why did you miss the deadlines CCR? Just curious, not FUD...

Also please tell them the truth CCR, we both know what happened. You need to be truthful with these guys before they lose all of their money, Don't delete this post and be honest with everyone here. Not about the deadlines even, but what happened with you, BORZ and the project and the real reason for the delays.

I'm friends with Borz in real life and all of us know. I'm just trying to help the people in the community but everone calls it FUD. You need to explain why the project isn't going the way it is. (I guess the anon thing is fine, but be truthful)

Are u really? CCR moment ago said we are not giving any deadlines and u are again writing about deadlines? First read what we wrote.
Why u FUDDers are creating new account each time and u have 0 or few posts only? Nobody is listen u. U missed buying cheap xby propbly and your FUD will not work anymore!

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

Are u really? CCR moment ago said we are not giving any deadlines and u are again writing about deadlines? First read what we wrote.
Why u FUDDers are creating new account each time and u have 0 or few posts only? Nobody is listen u. U missed buying cheap xby propbly and your FUD will not work anymore!
I got in at around 1 cent buddy. But if CCR is lying, he needs to own up...
The team has hidden alot from it's userbase. Tell CCR to explain what happened on discord and we might believe him? Not everyone cares about the price. If the project turns out to be something bad, it will destroy XBY.
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

When I watched everyone look at only the price, it deeply hurt me. The only reason that no one here believes me is because I registered on the forum newly and you registered earlier. When I called you on Discord CCR, we spoke about what's going on. And I can't standby and let you take advantage of everyone here. So please... PLEASE be truthful. No lies anymore...

How desperate can you get?

LMAO

bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

I got in at around 1 cent buddy. But if CCR is lying, he needs to own up...
The team has hidden alot from it's userbase. Tell CCR to explain what happened on discord and we might believe him? Not everyone cares about the price. If the project turns out to be something bad, it will destroy XBY.

Sorry I am not going to talk with new users here. It is interesting old members with more activity are not giving so stupid questions and making FUD here? Why? Smiley
Many of those new accounts is managed by same person. I am not going to discuss with new accounts anymore. First get more activity in other threads (not create account and write stupid posts only here to make counter bigger).

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
Dagon66

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

How desperate can you get?

LMAO

CCR please come on and explain to him about our call. You can post it to soundcloud if you wish. I'm sure borz would appreciate it. The truth will make the project grow as well. You need to be honest. Ignore the deadline issues and explain to him about Manhatten, the SO, the flaw coverup, the broken chain and everything else.

Also we had alot of new investors. I never met any of the others
Sanchoni25

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

CCR please come on and explain to him about our call. You can post it to soundcloud if you wish. I'm sure borz would appreciate it. The truth will make the project grow as well. You need to be honest.

Why don't you just post your "call" with Dave on soundcloud, buddy? I mean come on your the most honest man on earth here and you surely only want to help our community  Smiley

Dagon66

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 12:33:36 PM by Dagon66

CCR please come on and explain to him about our call. You can post it to soundcloud if you wish. I'm sure borz would appreciate it. The truth will make the project grow as well. You need to be honest.

Why don't you just post your "call" with Dave on soundcloud, buddy? I mean come on your the most honest man on earth here and you surely only want to help our community  Smiley

Because no one would believe me and you would just call it FUD. That's why i'm calling out CCR
I left him a private message on discord please tell him to call me if anyone sees this
hilt0n

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

Hi all, I'm new here, very happy to have found this nice new technology.
Jumped in it this morning and what to say about those FUD...
What a hilarious joke to see Neloc75 and Dagon66 connected alternatively but never at the same time to scare people  Grin
andron12

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:22 PM

I'm going to dump my 100k XBY bye
✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋
Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Hi all, I'm new here, very happy to have found this nice new technology.
Jumped in it this morning and what to say about those FUD...
What a hilarious joke to see Neloc75 and Dagon66 connected alternatively but never at the same time to scare people  Grin

I'm watching this too hahahaha
We're different people buddy
DrOctogon

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

Why don't you just post your "call" with Dave on soundcloud, buddy? I mean come on your the most honest man on earth here and you surely only want to help our community  Smiley

Because no one would believe me and you would just call it FUD. That's why i'm calling out CCR
So again, claims with no evidence. And accusations about other people.....

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Sanchoni25

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:09:33 PM

Upload it and share it here with us and I will send you 50k of XBY! Please, do our community the favour.

Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

Upload it and share it here with us and I will send you 50k of XBY! Please, do our community the favour.

CCR has to do it, if he cares about XBY he will explain. Posts from "new" people are just FUD rofl

Come on CCR, just post on the thread and explain? It isn't hard. Clarity is important for a project this big
Sanchoni25

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:17:04 PM

CCR has to do it, if he cares about XBY he will explain. Posts from "new" people are just FUD rofl

Come on CCR, just post on the thread and explain? It isn't hard. Clarity is important for a project this big

You used the wrong account, idiot

andron12

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

Damn guys, you are really trying to make some FUD with your statements.

Everything what you have said is making this project even bigger because it's community never been stronger. Bye bye, and thank you on your 100k XBY or whatever that amount was.
Drained beginners . Those who have carefully studied not merge.
DrOctogon

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:20:02 PM

But it gets hard to keep logging in and out while FUDDING Tongue

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

No clue what you mean? This is my only account I have and it is on Firefox. Still waiting on either the other guy or CCR to post, or something entertaining to happen  both shows online status but no post yet Roll Eyes I have to wait anyways me and a lot of others were blocked by CCR so only dagon knows I guess
Pages: « 1 ... 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 [327] 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: