Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371087 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

I bought some from cryptopia 3 days ago.

The thing is it has crazy potential but because of crappy exchanges it has less value than it deserves.

Is there any news about new exchanges?

Well Kukoin first, perhaps nextexchange. And The main Devs have made an official statement that eventually Binance and Bittrex, but the last ones after we have pending patent status, because they whant acces to source code and we dont whant XTRABTES to be forked and copied like all the shitty bitcoin forks and others... XBY protection for only usage in the community commes first!

They have actually already applied for the Binance Community Coin vote of next month as well.

Will it list on kucoin? Is there a timetable for it?

Actually, if you look kucoin track record, everything listing in there is pumping. And i mean pumping hard.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dagon66

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Because no one would believe me and you would just call it FUD. That's why i'm calling out CCR

Upload it and share it here with us and I will send you 50k of XBY! Please, do our community the favour.

CCR has to do it, if he cares about XBY he will explain. Posts from "new" people are just FUD rofl

Come on CCR, just post on the thread and explain? It isn't hard. Clarity is important for a project this big

You used the wrong account, idiot

No clue what you mean? This is my only account I have and it is on Firefox. Still waiting on either the other guy or CCR to post, or something entertaining to happen  both shows online status but no post yet Roll Eyes I have to wait anyways me and a lot of others were blocked by CCR so only dagon knows I guess

I don't think CCR will be truthful until the last moment. I just wanted to help everyone but if it's constantly called FUD, theres nothing i can do since it can potentially destroy the project. he will need to come clear everything up with a official statement since new investors or people who watched the project a while are all FUDDERs *shrugs*

If anyone sees this, please tell CCR to call me, he has my phone number. I didn't want to bring all this to the forums I just wanted to help everyone
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

bikerleszno - Today at 12:46 PM
@everyone CCR wrote : Lesson #1 - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD

Why don't we give dates at XBY? Because we are building the code from scratch and its IMPOSSIBLE to predict things. If we give a date, someone FUD's when we miss it so they can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD.

Why are we registering XBY as a company? This is not normal... Why bother?? We have many reasons for this and they will all be revealed later. Amazingly, this is now FUD, so that someone can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD. Further to this, it was only an announcement during the holidays and I said that I cannot know for sure when it is finished, because it is holidays. REGARDLESS, why does it matter?? Does this have something to do with our tech being better?? NO, its about protecting our tech and it is otherwise NOT required. HOWEVER, why FUD?? So, you can fill your bags!!!! See, Lesson #1 Wink

So, I will give you the latest update: Business registration was initially submitted on Dec 27th and it will be finalized when all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed (this is not only up to me) and it otherwise makes ZERO difference because it is NOT required in crypto. So, FUD away...

Otherwise, a more important announcement is that BORZ identified the syncing issue and we are now up and running again. So, you can move your XBY around again.

And remember lesson #1 at all times so you DON'T get caught!!

I mean seriously... look at this thread in the last 24 hours!!

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD!!

DrOctogon

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

Looks as though the backlog of transactions is clearing rapidly.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
bloodborne66

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Why don't we give dates at XBY? Because we are building the code from scratch and its IMPOSSIBLE to predict things. If we give a date, someone FUD's when we miss it so they can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD.

Why are we registering XBY as a company? This is not normal... Why bother?? We have many reasons for this and they will all be revealed later. Amazingly, this is now FUD, so that someone can fill their bags - DON'T LISTEN TO THE FUD. Further to this, it was only an announcement during the holidays and I said that I cannot know for sure when it is finished, because it is holidays. REGARDLESS, why does it matter?? Does this have something to do with our tech being better?? NO, its about protecting our tech and it is otherwise NOT required. HOWEVER, why FUD?? So, you can fill your bags!!!! See, Lesson #1 Wink

So, I will give you the latest update: Business registration was initially submitted on Dec 27th and it will be finalized when all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed (this is not only up to me) and it otherwise makes ZERO difference because it is NOT required in crypto. So, FUD away...

Otherwise, a more important announcement is that BORZ identified the syncing issue and we are now up and running again. So, you can move your XBY around again.

Pretty sure that wasnt fud i add him discord ask he block me immediately and several others blocked as well. it means team hide something about project!
Neloc75

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

Pretty sure that wasnt fud i add him discord ask he block me immediately and several others blocked as well. it means team hide something about project!
welp CCR is pretty shifty. He blocked me when we spoke about his drinking issue in text chat rofl
DrOctogon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

welp CCR is pretty shifty. He blocked me when we spoke about his drinking issue in text chat rofl

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
t00m

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Hi Guys,

tom from old slack here. OG investor node holder.

Just one suggestion from us, the real investors in this project, being silent for long time. We are still holding and happy with what has been achieved! Very happy with team and direction. Xfuel is genius idea. Again borz and team has figured it out!

One important thing - people don't react to these FUD/troll accounts. Try to ignore them. They look so stupid if nobody says a word to them. It's one person as always. Or couple maximum..

Anyone remember dknix?? Is it still him? Wink

Keep up good work. Thanks!!
Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Hi Guys,

Just one suggestion from us, the real investors in this project, being silent for long time. We are still holding and happy with what has been achieved! Very happy with team and direction. Xfuel is genius idea. Again borz and team has figured it out!

One important thing - people don't react to these FUD/troll accounts. Try to ignore them. They look so stupid if nobody says a word to them. It's one person as always. Or couple maximum..

But if it's just a sound file, CCR could have it transcripted or uploaded. How is it FUD if CCR won't prove that it's FUD and that what the other people are saying is true? It seems that a lot of people are getting blocked by CCR. Doesn't that prove that he is hiding something? Why block instead of communicate?

Unrelated note : Oct if you continuously shill this project you need to stand firm with the developers. They should not lie or hide anything from the community. LOTs of people read this and it will demolish future investments. CCR has to upload the sound file to prove what dagon says is a lie or it's possibly the truth
bloodborne66

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:11:28 PM

Hi Guys,

But if it's just a sound file, CCR could have it transcripted or uploaded. How is it FUD if CCR won't prove that it's FUD and that what the other people are saying is true? It seems that a lot of people are getting blocked by CCR. Doesn't that prove that he is hiding something? Why block instead of communicate?

Unrelated note : Oct if you continuously shill this project you need to stand firm with the developers. They should not lie or hide anything from the community. LOTs of people read this and it will demolish future investments. CCR has to upload the sound file to prove what dagon says is a lie or it's possibly the truth
people are selling, CCR just be honest!!!!!...Sad
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:16:26 PM

FUD will die down with time Smiley. Damn, people thought that Ethereum was a scam and made FUD about it...

You are doing great XBY Developers, you really are! Can't wait to participate in the Testnet!

All the best!

Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:17:20 PM

Hi Guys,

But wasn't your account new as well? Not every new investor who registers here is a troll...

CCR just login, go to soundcloud. Post the file and post the link here. If you have nothing to hide, no one will care and it will reassure everyone...
bloodborne66

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

Hi Guys,

But wasn't your account new as well? Not every new investor who registers here is a troll...

CCR just login, go to soundcloud. Post the file and post the link here. If you have nothing to hide, no one will care and it will reassure everyone...

Bye community...CCR blocked me on everything when I tried ask. So Im sell all my XBY good luck
Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Hi Guys,

Bye community...CCR blocked me on everything when I tried ask. So Im sell all my XBY good luck
Someone on cryptopia is talking about XBY being a scam and CCR being a liar in the trollbox...
DrOctogon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Hi Guys,

I've not shiled anything simply countered the crap you post, with logic. I see you post no links to anything I've said which could be considered shilling. Because they don't exist. More FUD from you.

Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Just going to leave this here:

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/5795844

Neloc75

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Hi Guys,

I've not shiled anything simply countered the crap you post, with logic. I see you post no links to anything I've said which could be considered shilling. Because they don't exist. More FUD from you.

it's shilling to call it FUD if CCR has been online for 4 hours, blocked everyone who messaged him, can't produce a SIMPLE sound file that he was in a call for (or private discord chatlog) explaining why he's lying to everyone (or proof that he didn't). If the crypto world is watching this and he refuses to standby his community...what is the point?

Edit : For the top post..I have no idea who that is, but he looks weird haha. But I don't visit 4chan much. Just tell CCR to explain why he's lying? If he isn't, why is he blocking everyone? Money is not everything! But trust is! CCR IS REFUSING TO EXPLAIN THE REASON YOU "WILL" LOSE YOUR COINS AND/OR MONEY
pawout

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

Hello everybody! Great gains we have hade the last month, wow Up > 2000%. Fudsters appear when there is profit to make...or when they have a shitier technology...

Lets ignore and continue our great journey, now in top 100 with the aim at top 10 perhaps already this year...Happy new year!

DrOctogon

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

Hi Guys,

it's shilling to call it FUD if CCR has been online for 4 hours, blocked everyone who messaged him, can't produce a SIMPLE sound file that he was in a call for (or private discord chatlog) explaining why he's lying to everyone (or proof that he didn't). If the crypto world is watching this and he refuses to standby his community...what is the point?

Edit : For the top post..I have no idea who that is, but he looks weird haha. But I don't visit 4chan much. Just tell CCR to explain why he's lying? If he isn't, why is he blocking everyone?
This is not the definition of shilling. You don't even understand the basic words you're using. You post things and have no evidence. That's FUD.

mapie88

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:51:29 PM

The important thing is that the old blockchain is syncing again, which means that the developers are doing their job and fixing issues when they occur. All of the newbies here are free to sell their XBY bags, no one will miss them, just don't spam this forum with your nonsense, thank you.

Pages: « 1 ... 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 [328] 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: