Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:20:02 AM

Okay but they promised the X-Cite wallet. where is it give me a link that shows the underlying core concepts on Github are they even working on it? and why do the developers lie shill and scrub posts is that not the very definition of a scamcoin and why do RES scrub posts on reddit to hide negative  comments if you can provide answers to this and show me the basis of the zoltchain with the tech whitepaper and i will take back that this project is a scammed shillcoin you cant run from the truth  Roll Eyes

logic failure...
As many times been explained before - code will not be provided at least till more advanced project phase. As some other coins like hmm... RIPPLE if I not mistaken. the fact that developers refuse to give you their code does not mean that this is scam, you simply can't claim this as you DON'T KNOW and there decision can be very right and rational business step... it can also be a scam of course, but hey - you CAN'T say it based on what you KNOW.
About lie shill and scrubing postns - part of it is pretty ugly manipulation where you chose to present your twisted perception as FACTS and I can tell you more... me myself would delete every single post of yours as there are offensive, with fact manipulation and their intention is simply label this project s scam without any proof at all.

The very ending of your so called "moderate" post ("you cant run from the truth") is still baseless FUD and pretty dumb try to manipulate me into what you want.

So I hope you will understand that from reasons I stated before I will not keep this conversation. But hey, look at the good side, at least you learned that there is regular font size  Wink

no there is fact go ask res on reddit directly for the truth not just my accounts posts but many others have been deleted as well and how do you know that it isnt a scam?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes give me facts that its real and you guys are shilling it up every single day just look at the 238289023082308230 posts above me  asking for the truth isnt a crime having a blind cult mentality and using logical fallency is  Roll Eyes and oh god ----->"business step... it can also be a scam of course"<---- even you have doubt something IS wrong with this project

Another logic failure... if I said that this project can be scam (as any other project on earth can be/become scam) does not mean that I think that something IS wrong with project.
All the rest does not worth an answer as been already answered.
*bored, even not amusing anymore

you just said it could be a scam which confirms a possiblity proving my point lol how do you know it isnt a scam?

Proof of yosir saying it might be a scam GJ. Also people are selling off seeing this giant scam shill show GJ x2. what proof do you have that this ISNT a scam though gib proof and I wont say that its a scam anymore

What this troll does not understand is that the one who makes the claim is the one who need to prove it. So if he claims that this project is a scam - HE is the one that got to prove it and not me to prove that this project is not a scam. Exactly the way that if I claim that candy77 is mentally challenged and demand from him to prove that he is not  Grin

And again and again and again for third time, EVERY project in the UNIVERSE in every field CAN be or CAN become scam. The fact that I state this fact does not make me an accuser of this project of being scam. Possibility not proving your point in any way as you claim  that this project being a scam is a FACT something that obviously false as FACT. Another cheap manipulation which intention is to put me in position in which I need to defend myself against twisting my own words by FUDer which using selective quotation without explanation I provided to very same statement one post later.

Another perfect example.

[edit]
Spot the difference in what has not been quoted. How many people can't understand what I meant... I just wonder  Grin

the fact that developers refuse to give you their code does not mean that this is scam, you simply can't claim this as you DON'T KNOW and there decision can be very right and rational business step... it can also be a scam of course, but hey - you CAN'T say it based on what you KNOW.

Okay so you agree that it COULD be a scam? proving my point in the end? lol if not where is proof that it isnt Mr.XBY cultist guard  Cool i await your response  Grin cmon YOSIR YOU HAVE TO HAVE PROOF THAT THIS ISNT A SCAM HOW DO WE KNOW IT ISSSNNNTTTT

As you can see, my friends, this is part of troll tactics that ignores everything that is written before over and over again. Try to force his opponent to give validation to his baseless accusation by starting treat them as something valid which will provide more "battle ground" for troll, all this by totally ignoring all that was written and not fits his agenda. This is endless battle when troll try to annoy/make his opponent tired. Continue conversation is pointless as it goes in loops and troll not really interested in answers but to promote his agenda. Always there will be some kind of "dare you","waiting for answer" etc... this is discussion tactic to keep person in conversation as if he gets out - he will be seen as one that "gave up". But hey, good that I am not playing in this.
Another explanation about life under a bridge. Smiley Good night you all

@supreme I dont use 4chan if at all that place annoys the heck out of me
@CCR youre a child and you dont care about your investors and stop saying everything is FUD
@yosir IDK what to say about you I told you if you provided proof I would stop I would buy in and be a productive member of the community why do you refuse?

Fuck off Candi and let us make our own decisions.
Or perhaps you are fudding to buy lower?

nope until you figure out why this project is a scam ima post all over ANN  r/crypto 4chan and in crytopia chat stop shilling pl0x if i made 100k today why do i need cheap xby? ill buy at 6k if its real idc, u guys are nothing more than a shilled cult that hates outsiders  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:25:12 AM

For me its quiet noticeable that the team refuses to deliver facts to destroy the FUD, really sad story....

Join our Discord channel or join our official forums. You will get an answers.

https://discord.xtrabytes.global
https://community.xtrabytes.global

No point to argue with trolls here. That's why we don't react. He's a known 4CHAN troll, and we don't want to waste our time here. Just read his posts, how can we react to this.  

Moreover, now it's even impossible to post an important info here, he's filling all ANN with a garbage.

Thank you.

I would really love to chear for this project and spread infos about it. I also asked in my mail how I can help this projct. But you know what, now I want some more clarity.
And I don`t care about people telling me that they are here from day 1. I think a company like this should deliver its share holders some more informations.

DM me your username. I can approve your account manually, without confirmation by you. Or simply post your username here.

And yes, to be honest, the team is now very busy indeed. A lot of things happening.

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:27:29 AM

Borz 777 tomorrow and I see that the TESTNET Team is getting wound up!
All 512 Level 1's and a large amount of the 1024 Level 2 positions are taken!!

This is going to be a SUPER FUN-FILLED week for the XTRABYTES Community!

Lappenhaendler

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:30:59 AM

Lappenhaendler, the same as here =D
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:41:54 AM

TROLLS ARE PUSHING PRICE DOWN  Grin Grin Grin

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:44:35 AM

For me its quiet noticeable that the team refuses to deliver facts to destroy the FUD, really sad story....

Join our Discord channel or join our official forums. You will get an answers.

https://discord.xtrabytes.global
https://community.xtrabytes.global

No point to argue with trolls here. That's why we don't react. He's a known 4CHAN troll, and we don't want to waste our time here. Just read his posts, how can we react to this.  

Moreover, now it's even impossible to post an important info here, he's filling all ANN with a garbage.

Thank you.

I would really love to chear for this project and spread infos about it. I also asked in my mail how I can help this projct. But you know what, now I want some more clarity.
And I don`t care about people telling me that they are here from day 1. I think a company like this should deliver its share holders some more informations.

DM me your username. I can approve your account manually, without confirmation by you. Or simply post your username here.

And yes, to be honest, the team is now very busy indeed. A lot of things happening.

Lappenhaendler, the same as here =D

You account is now active.

And here is an official Reddit channel, if you preffer Reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

Candi77 You are destroying this not CCR. You got down syndrome. You are BIGGEST IDIOT I EVER SEEN on my life here.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

CAndi77 Do you think we dont know why are you doing this ? You earned money on XBY and now you want to buy back low because you got money. Shut the fuck up haha  Grin Grin Grin You are day trader and we know that for 100%.

dotmanifest

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:02 AM

Candi77 You are destroying this not CCR. You got down syndrome.

sorry but i dont care about the price I care that CCR ignores his investors and treats us like crap and promotes this SCAMCOIN! why would the price stay high if you treat your investors like crap in front of the world? I helped to sell off ALOT too because of the way CCR treated us how many large bag holders do you think were watching CCR call legitimate questions FUD and ignoring us? if i told you i sold 30 btc how much do you think I was holding and how much do you think im still holding? lol

Yo, honestly, thank you Candi77! I was legitimately worried that I'd have to buy at 4k+ haha.

Thank god I could scoop up a few K at 3500. Does this mean Christmas came early this year.. or late? Huh

Keep it up!
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:14:37 AM

toxic af
Sanchoni25

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

I accept XBY/XFUEL

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:19:03 AM

Stop spamming our thread FFS! I am gonna report you this is getting ridiculous - this thread needs to be moderated it seems.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

haikoochan   Is a candi77 multiaccount. Reported.

haikoochan

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:43:25 AM

haikoochan   Is a candi77 multiaccount. Reported.

reported for what? mods dont ban indiscriminately
Lappenhaendler

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

Candi, if you wanna do something usefull, do this:
Find out if John Potter exists or not;

http://xtrabytes.today/john-potter-grand-rapids/
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnmpotter11/
his website doesn t exist tho.

Might be this is irrelevant, cuz its just a random service guy from outside, but you never know and if thats a fake guy it would be some proof for your thesis.
Sadly we have no one from the core team to check on.

And offtopic, candi next acc name, PuffTheMagicDragon pls
XBY-Guy

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

In XBY we trust

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:53:47 AM

DONT LISTEN TROLLS LIKE CANDI77 ETC. THEY ARE MAKING FUD TO GET BACK YOUR COINS LOW. THEY GOT SHUTED MOUTH WHEN PRICE GO UP, AND THEY ARE MAKING FUD TO GET BACK PRICE LOW TO BUY COINS AGAIN. TO MAKE MONEY AGAIN. THEY ARE DAY TRADERS !

+1

Yes! Every time when the price is high, this troll is here!

XTRABYTES - The Proof Of Signature Blockchain Revolution (https://xtrabytes.global)
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

DONT LISTEN TROLLS LIKE CANDI77 ETC. THEY ARE MAKING FUD TO GET BACK YOUR COINS LOW. THEY GOT SHUTED MOUTH WHEN PRICE GO UP, AND THEY ARE MAKING FUD TO GET BACK PRICE LOW TO BUY COINS AGAIN. TO MAKE MONEY AGAIN. THEY ARE DAY TRADERS !

+1

Yes! Every time when the price is high, this troll is here!

Exactly  Cool People like him should go to jail.  Grin

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:57:43 AM

but seriously why isnt this coin a scam can anyone answer?

The best proof for that is not scam is that you are playing on this haha  Grin Grin Grin

candi77

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

but seriously why isnt this coin a scam can anyone answer?

The best proof for that is not scam is that you are playing on this haha  Grin Grin Grin

nah i mean why do the developers block hide delete and whatnot why arent they honest about everything and just shill this scamcoin? price is still artificial btw on cryptopia
bikerleszno

Activity: 656
Merit: 501

XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:03:21 AM

Please dont quote his messages and dont answer him. Ignore his profiles.

XBY - New Technology Coin (POSIGN) - https://xtrabytes.global
Telegram Group - https://t.me/xtrabytes_official
cryptoyachtclub

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:08:48 AM

This is a good and honest project, just read this all

https://community.xtrabytes.global/threads/everything-you-might-want-to-know-about-xtrabytes.330/
Pages: « 1 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 [344] 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: