Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:04:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:00:37 PM

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
Try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use. I suggest following someone that make platform successfully. Use your strategy to know your skill and learn about loss or win. Be careful with your fund and enjoy the process. I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for you. Good luck.
Joining a group can be helpful especially if it is about the altcoin trading because you can easily find a mentor that can help you to be a better trader and also get a lot of money by trading. There is no doubt that if you have determination to study something you can be successful in it because the only losers are the people who give up.

Yeah, if he want to do altcoin trading and earn from it, than he never think that in the first day, he would be earned very well. Keep the mind trading is difficult and hard working work, but when we know about it than it is easiest way to earn money. I always says that we learn trading with the time. Than you are truly right, losers always left trading during the experience of time, but only winner will successful.
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
Try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use. I suggest following someone that make platform successfully. Use your strategy to know your skill and learn about loss or win. Be careful with your fund and enjoy the process. I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for you. Good luck.
Joining a group can be helpful especially if it is about the altcoin trading because you can easily find a mentor that can help you to be a better trader and also get a lot of money by trading. There is no doubt that if you have determination to study something you can be successful in it because the only losers are the people who give up.

Yeah, if he want to do altcoin trading and earn from it, than he never think that in the first day, he would be earned very well. Keep the mind trading is difficult and hard working work, but when we know about it than it is easiest way to earn money. I always says that we learn trading with the time. Than you are truly right, losers always left trading during the experience of time, but only winner will successful.
I trully say that trading is much more nice than other like investing here. First we just need to learn and read what trading is what trading needs us. All i can say is just read more books research in google like Technical Analysis. And if you find some strategy then try it just a paper trade like 0.001BTC to try and test out the strategy you find.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1138

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:53:23 PM

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

I trully say that trading is much more nice than other like investing here. First we just need to learn and read what trading is what trading needs us. All i can say is just read more books research in google like Technical Analysis. And if you find some strategy then try it just a paper trade like 0.001BTC to try and test out the strategy you find.
Google is always our friend and we do make research in able to learn up new things about trading.Trading is really a nice investment if we do really know on what we are doing because if we don't know too much then we are just doing pure gambling with out money.Trading isn't only buy low sell high scheme because you will really need some critical thinking and analysis when you are deciding on which coin you would buy or sell.

kevinn669

Activity: 241

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:36:32 PM

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Google is always our friend and we do make research in able to learn up new things about trading.Trading is really a nice investment if we do really know on what we are doing because if we don't know too much then we are just doing pure gambling with out money.Trading isn't only buy low sell high scheme because you will really need some critical thinking and analysis when you are deciding on which coin you would buy or sell.

Not every novice is serious about trading. They think that this is a game. And then they lose money and complain. You have to tell yourself right away that trading is serious and you have to spend a lot of time and energy on it

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:09:14 PM

By looking at the fluctuations and the increasing price of Bitcoin, I would suggest not to put your money into any altcoin for now. Just keep on holding what you have in bitcoins and if you see a dump then think about investing in others.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

By looking at the fluctuations and the increasing price of Bitcoin, I would suggest not to put your money into any altcoin for now. Just keep on holding what you have in bitcoins and if you see a dump then think about investing in others.
Yep this is pretty accurate. I personally day trade now, I tend to invest when prices drop for altcoins get 5-10% and get out. Be very careful because the marketcap is already aroun 63 billion at this very moment and we might expect a major pullback whenever alot of big investors decide to cash out.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

Yes, I too never find altcoins are safer to trade/invest. Instead of trying to make profits from altcoin trading, I believe it would be much wiser if we are trading to catch possible bitcoin corrections to buy more. As long as we are holding bitcoins, the chances to make more profits in quick time is possible.

The more safer way of trading for beginners must be trading bitcoins passively. Yes, buying bitcoins and then holding for some longer period and in between time adding more bitcoins and then targeting big prices might get decent profits all the times.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:40:15 PM

its another method if you're really newbie at trading and this method is completely legit for now
but i think that if he really want to start trading, just start by looking the volume of the coin and the price graph like ETH would be good
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:30:49 PM

My opinion, trading is more profitable than holding bitcoin for a lonr time. Short-time trading can easily multiple your btc if u have good skill to read the price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:16:14 AM

My opinion, trading is more profitable than holding bitcoin for a lonr time. Short-time trading can easily multiple your btc if u have good skill to read the price.
Of course trading is a good choice. Because by trading we can get a profit continuously. The results can be obtained very quickly, trading is a short-term investment is profitable if we can read the movement of bitcoin / altcoin price.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:23:15 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Actually you're right, around 2030 Bitcoin's price would be thrice the amount as it is now but investing your Bitcoin in altcoin trading is risky too, though it is profitable. You need to have knowledge and should be open to learning. Do a research on the top 10 coins before picking what platform to use. Then if you're familiar with trading then you can either choose if you want to go short-term or long-term in trading. If I were you and don't really need that much btc's, I'll just probably hold bitcoin until it'll reach a specific target amount, but that's just me. Anyways, from 1-10 and 10 as the riskiest probably I'll rate Altcoins as 9.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 01:58:10 AM

Of course trading is a good choice. Because by trading we can get a profit continuously. The results can be obtained very quickly, trading is a short-term investment is profitable if we can read the movement of bitcoin / altcoin price.
Agreed, trading is a good choice. For a beginner trading seems bit complicated. But if one can spend time, can be learned in a short time and the experimental part with small amounts will give the experience to the user to understand what needs to be done and what shouldn't be, to get the better profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 02:17:33 AM

Agreed, trading is a good choice. For a beginner trading seems bit complicated. But if one can spend time, can be learned in a short time and the experimental part with small amounts will give the experience to the user to understand what needs to be done and what shouldn't be, to get the better profit.
It is better for a beginner to just study trading first because if he just try trading direct to the exchanger then he is vulnerable for having a lot of losses that can provoke the trader to just quit because it seems that trading is very complicated. Studying trading first before executing trading in the market is a huge help because they will understand the market and how the price movement works.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:48:35 AM

It is better for a beginner to just study trading first because if he just try trading direct to the exchanger then he is vulnerable for having a lot of losses that can provoke the trader to just quit because it seems that trading is very complicated. Studying trading first before executing trading in the market is a huge help because they will understand the market and how the price movement works.
Yes it is the right move study first gain some knowledge about trading how it works plus watch some and try to see the chart as the basic fundamental things in trading. Understanding along the way with practicing in a small amount will help you gain skills.

Gheka

Activity: 1372
Merit: 501

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:43:34 AM

Yes it is the right move study first gain some knowledge about trading how it works plus watch some and try to see the chart as the basic fundamental things in trading. Understanding along the way with practicing in a small amount will help you gain skills.
All knowledge of trading or reading charts is available on google, the most important thing is that we have to practice in order to have more experience, ready for any situation can happen. Failure and experience in trading is always a key to success in the future, i think beginners should prepare a good psychology because they are often depressed and disappointed after the first trading times. Trading is a good way to make a profit but it also has certain risks, want to make a profit, must accept risks.

BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:29:58 AM

First you should go and sign-in to a Bounty(always make sure that the bounty you will join is not a scam)
join them in their signature campaign.(Signature campaign is a campaign that you will just post with requirments
You will get paid by their token or other tokens/coins
then take that to and exchange site for example-Poloniex
Sell that coin for btc then your good to go! Smiley
Casdinyard

Activity: 2072
Merit: 883

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:39:40 AM

You should read a lot first brother.
How trading works, what the do's and dont's while trading and anything about trading.
If you trade without these you're like a soldier that has no gun and bullets that goes to war.
Better be equip of proper knowledge so you won't end up losing your money in exchanges.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:13:08 AM

Good advice in here.  It might sound weird but I'd recommend reading Gunthar's Gunbot announcement thread.  I'm not recommending you invest in his bot, however, as he explains what his bot does he also explains basic trading principles.  How to use moving averages and Bollinger Bands to identify trends and breakouts.  I learned a lot while I was researching whether or not I should invest in his bot.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1715214.msg17180511#msg17180511

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:49:30 AM

You should read a lot first brother.
How trading works, what the do's and dont's while trading and anything about trading.
If you trade without these you're like a soldier that has no gun and bullets that goes to war.
Better be equip of proper knowledge so you won't end up losing your money in exchanges.

Yeah, he is right. It will be better if you are going to read about trading first. In fact, it will be much helpful if you know someone who could teach or guide you in trading. Trading is not a joke and money is at risk. Someone who is reliable can give you tips that is based on his own experience.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 04:17:15 AM

In my own opinion, it will be nice if you invest your money wisely in crypto currency by way of selecting top Ten coins but about 50% should be invested in bitcoin since you believe that in 2030 will be that high of which i concur with your believe. Although investment in some projects at their ICO level will also make Sence too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: