Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:30:48 AM

I've made a lot of mistake when I started trading. No one taught me this method so this is somehow risky but if you are willing to do it, its going to be rewarding. Prepare just $200-500 worth of btc that you can afford to lose and watch the coinmarketcap.com.

step 1: List about 20 good tokens including the ones on top, like XMR,  OmiseGo, ETH, IOTA, TenX and Waves. Watch them carefully and if you notice one of them  shows -10% (negative) buy it. Wait till it goes up again and exit to buy another that has changed negative.

step 2: Continue doing it as long as you can.
step 3: Go to my profile check my btc address and send me some BTC Smiley

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:42:58 AM

The simplest way to learn on tradings is to grab a guy who have more knowledge about this kind of site and learn from him and also you may find basic info on this furom and try to apply it for yourself but don't put to much money in your first trade and always apply lower amount for a test so that you will not cry if you lose and also you will learn with that for instance.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:31:13 PM

The simplest way to learn on tradings is to grab a guy who have more knowledge about this kind of site and learn from him and also you may find basic info on this furom and try to apply it for yourself but don't put to much money in your first trade and always apply lower amount for a test so that you will not cry if you lose and also you will learn with that for instance.
Well what if you can't get a guynwho are willing to teach you and ofcourse these guys are busy on their life and trade so they don't want to bother themselves just to teach somebody. Maybe they can only gave a tips and stratedgies and thats it. The better thing to do is to do it yourself you can make it almost all now are in the internet just search or watch a tutorials then apply it on trade with the amount you allocated for learning and experiencing times.

PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:48:15 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
You have chosen the right, choice of trading with Altcoins is absolutely right because it can bring you much profit, this method is a lot of people choose and preferred. However, you also need to have some knowledge and skills that can do it well. You are a newcomer, first of all you need to find out about trading, on the internet there are some guides and materials you can search. But the best thing is to find yourself an experienced person who will help you better and more intuitive. At the beginning, you can choose from a few good platforms and have great traffic like poloniex or bittrex. You can visit https://www.coinmarketcap.com. This is an overview of the market capitalization of electronic money. You can find detailed information of each coin when visiting this web site, which will help you evaluate the overview of altcoins. That's a few of my ideas you can refer
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:32:25 AM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

1) What should I start?
    - Since you are interested to know how to trade here you can read this link talking about in trading to explore your knowledge
      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0 this is really good for the beginner like you.

- You have several choices in which platform you like to use such; Poloniex. bittrex, c-cex, cryptopia, novaexchange, bitcoinwisdom and Kraken its up to you which of this platform are good for you.

- You can analyze it through finding out if there project is in progress, it has good volumes everyday, aside from that they must build  a lot of investors like what other altcoin has like ETH.

4) Auto or Manual?
   - Of course much better to do manual, at least you maximize or minimize your loss

- I think I'm rating it to 8
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:37:25 AM

try to look for some information around this forum, you need to learn a lot before jump into trading.
It is difficult, nobody can just start taking profit from trading without learnin first.
And you also need a good capital, dont mind to start with one hundreed dollars because you will not earn anything.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:32:24 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Everything in this industry has risk involve. So it is not possible that there is no risk when you do trade especially if you are just a beginner/newbie. Of course you will take the risk when start in it. That's why it is very important to start from the basic knowledge in trading.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:38:53 AM

If you really want to earn you should take the risk, trading is also high risk if you don't know what to do. You have prediction thay it will be 500.000€/btc then why not to hold the coins? No risk at the same time.
Trading is quite high risk besause of the unstable balue of btc,  I think that if you really want to trade start with small amount so you would not lose that much.

BitcoinPC

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:08:30 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

I give you suggest if you want to invest and now you have a opportunity to invest than do it. In investment sites, you could earn monthly or weekly profit but only use trustable investment site. Secondly, if you don't know about trading than better start trading but with a small amount, at least you gain the experience of trading and finally, if you hold your 0.5 btc then it is also good because bitcoin hold is enough to get the money.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:38:56 AM

Well as a beginner you should study first and consult someone who is more well experience.
They can give you real time experiences that they get through when they just still starting.
Trading is a risky thing, if you don't have knowledge what coins should buy and hold you will end up holding nothing.
So better study and watch the market and graphs and have an advisor that will get you through this.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Klausi

Activity: 536

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:17:59 AM

Well as a beginner you should study first and consult someone who is more well experience.
They can give you real time experiences that they get through when they just still starting.
Trading is a risky thing, if you don't have knowledge what coins should buy and hold you will end up holding nothing.
So better study and watch the market and graphs and have an advisor that will get you through this.
I think you've gotta save more bitcoins since you're a beginner. You also have to know deeper what is bitcoin all about. As you can see even long term members don't even know fully about bitcoin because it's dynamic. And,trading is somewhat risky. Expound more learnings and its strategic ways because if you are ready enough then go ahead and trade and if there are adjustments,you won't worry anymore.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 05:27:36 AM

1) What should I start?

- You can start by reading more about the trading experiences of others. Use the search box or trading section to read more about other member's mistakes. It would help you to avoid your loss.

- It depends on the pair in my opinion but I would suggest, go with the lowest per trade fees, trade volume, reputation, support, security and available options of trade and most important the minimum and maximum limits.

- Observe the behaviour on the price chart. See what affects the price in which manner. Stay updated about the news of altcoins.

4) Auto or Manual?

- I am not eligible to answer this question as I have not tried auto trading yet.

- 15 in my opinion.

Hope that helps.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:16:30 AM

1) What should I start?

You can start with the basics first like understanding how trading works, lows and highs, volume, learning about the meaning of shapes of the candles, patterns, technical and fundamental analysis and read about the altcoin too that you want to trade like any news that may affect its price.

I use Poloniex before but transferred to Bittrex because of some issues in Poloniex recently.

You can check their website, in this forum and others as well and their social media accounts to know about the coin and its potential.

4) Auto or Manual?

It depends on your preferred strategy.

10 if you just trade instantly without knowing anything about it and you can reduce the risk by studying, researching about it and with proper knowledge and experience in trading as well the you can reduce it up to 1.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:59:22 PM

This happens the same thing to me, I did not really know about this bitcoin thing and my friend told me about this. But the first thing we do is just join signature campaigns because that's the easiest way to earn bitcoins if you have nothing to invest to start. Then after maybe 2 or 3 months we decided to start trading and how did we learn our knowledge is from different people here in this forum that has more experience than us. Just read more here a little bit and you will learn everything eventually.

Bunsomjelican

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:35:29 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) AUto-Manual

1) What should I start?
 - You have to choice hold 0.25BTC then the remaining 0.25BTC roll it in trading mate.
2. Which platform should I use?
 - You can use Bittrex, C-cex, Cryptopia, coinexchange, hitbtc.com and novaexchange
3. How can I analyze the Altcoins?
 - Always check the volume market, update to their project too
4. Auto or Manual?
 - Manual is much good but its up to you
5. From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?
 - I can rate it from 5 to 8
Nyuska1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:59:03 PM

The main advice - DO.NOT.PANIC. In any case. Follow twitter or telegram channels of coins, in which you are interested in. And some number of agregators of cryctocurrency news.
My experience shows, that you can forgot for a while about "old" & "stable" coins and pay your attention on new perspective alts. But it's very subjective, of course.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

I am also a beginner who recently started out with altcoin. you should prior to trading first identify the coin that you will buy. keep up-to-date on the coin news as this will help you analyze the coin up or down. and this technique proves powerful. and never you all in your capital only for one coin if the coin is drop then all run out and have to wait.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
uraharasan

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

I am also a beginner who recently started out with altcoin. you should prior to trading first identify the coin that you will buy. keep up-to-date on the coin news as this will help you analyze the coin up or down. and this technique proves powerful. and never you all in your capital only for one coin if the coin is drop then all run out and have to wait.
how to identify a coin? I never identified a coin, I bought a coin because I just felt that the coin I bought was going up did not need to identify it.
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:14:11 PM

The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.

That's right, it's really a simple job. But that is not the job of a trader, what they do more than what you imagine. and all come from their intelligence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: