Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:16:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13431 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:27:31 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I know that you are aware about the high risky in the trading. Trading is not simple and not easy. We need a lot of information before we enter to the world of cryptocurrency.
You are very much right. Trading is not a piece of cake. You really need to put in a lot of efforts and hard work to get what you aimed for. I think before even steeping into the world of trading, you need to learn all the basics about trading as well as Crypto currencies too. The only thing which will count the most is your efforts and hard work.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:12:33 PM

The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.
Buying bitcoin can be a little costly and if someone is a newbie to the world of cryptocurrencies, it would be better for him to earn some bitcoins without investment. After that he can jump into the river of trading.

According to me, the best skill that a trader can have is staying calm under all situations. Trade with a small amount in the start, grab the idea and move on.
I will suggest you first gather all the information about crypto currencies and their working, then start investing in bit coin through a little capital to generate revenue from it. You can either invest in it for long term or by start trading them when prices are high.

Besides all this keep in mind that on the very first attempt you cannot expect that you are going to make money, both good and bad is possible, just remember that you are learning something new from it.
Yeah definitely you must do the following things to start trading:
Start from a little a capital. Trade your coins in small amounts so that in case of any loss you can handle it easily.
Keep on learning more new things about the market trends and crypto currencies.
Never believe that you are always right while trading, sometimes you may have to pay for your decisions.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

Well, the safest thing you can do is just hold your Bitcoin and after many years its value can indeed be reaching 500K and by that time you can be living an easy life. But if you think you don't agree with what I said then the best thing to do is invest it with BitconnectCoin as the price right now is on appreciative mode am sure you can make some money here plus BCC can easily be converted back to Bitcoin for your convenience using some few clicks. Thanks and good luck to your many endeavors in life.
I am new in trading .i want ask some question.how can i start trading,and what is trading in bitcoin?selling and buying coins from trading .thanks for the answer if you didnt ignore me.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:49:31 AM

As in you are a first time trader?, No experience at all? Even forex and Stocks?, Then if you are i suggest read and watch trading courses first. Be familiar on  Japanese candle sticks, Reading graphs and etc. After that study how blockchain works, do your research on who's the best developers and their project and i think you will be ready to decide what market/coin you are now entering.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:54:55 AM

As in you are a first time trader?, No experience at all? Even forex and Stocks?, Then if you are i suggest read and watch trading courses first. Be familiar on  Japanese candle sticks, Reading graphs and etc. After that study how blockchain works, do your research on who's the best developers and their project and i think you will be ready to decide what market/coin you are now entering.

For exchanger, I recommend poloniex and bittrex since they have accompany me over 3 years and until now.
Learn need process but it's fun when you able made a profit from trading but remember do not trade more than you can afford to lose
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

500k$. lol. that made my day =))) Bitcoin can reach that price even in my dream. 1. Stop dream 2. Dont hear anybody on btct

Hey mate, it's not impossible at all. I don't even think that people that bought bitcoin on 2010 thought that it can reach $3,000. 

And those people on the mainstream are even saying different things about bitcoin, an enthusiast says it will be go $500,000 for the next 3 years and that is John McAfee.

A banker said it's a fraud, so you'll never know who to believe but if you study the market and you had understand the flow of bitcoin, it's supply and demand, who knows it can go up to $500,000 on 2030 or even earlier.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:32:59 AM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

with 0.5 BTC with that much capital you can buy an existing altcoin, but not the expensive price, buy altcoin at cheap price, eg XRP, XEM and others.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:34:12 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

with 0.5 BTC with that much capital you can buy an existing altcoin, but not the expensive price, buy altcoin at cheap price, eg XRP, XEM and others.

yes I agree with this statement if you play expensive right then you will get a little profit, if you buy cheap altcoin you can get a lot profit.
Tecumseh666

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:33:35 AM

you have two way simple and lucky way save 0.5 and back at 2030 with hope btc will be 500000

hard way is to start trading with small amount like 100$ and loss till learn
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:58:43 AM

I can see very insightful responses here.

Do you want to buy cryptocurrencies which are trading at Bittrex, ShapeShift, Changelly, Blocktrades from one single platform? Visit https://www.coinswitch.co

CoinSwitch is the first cryptocurrency and altcoin exchange aggregator. They have integrated many leading exchanges across the globe like ShapeShift, Changelly, Bittrex, BlockTrades to provide best exchange rates to their customers. Currently, they support over 110 cryptocurrencies and more than 4700 pairs to exchange.

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
Gozie51

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Read up crypto related articles to see the once that would interest you and with profit prospect, ethereum is one of them.  However, don't throw all your 0.5BTC on it. Start small.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:48:23 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

you do it step by step
you can try trading bitcoin first just to acquire the system
of buying low and selling high
then choosing a platform you can choose between bittrex or poloniex  but i suggest bittrex
analyzing the altcoin you can try doing some study have a look at coinmarket ranking and details ablout the altcoin are stated there.
the risk depends on the level of your knowledge
Lucas 666

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:14:41 AM

you must start to learn and read more about trading (this isn't learning site ) after start start trading with small number till learn who this system and get high income
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:20:43 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

My advice is trade manually only for first time..
You can learn lessons on youtube, check simple strategy..
But know that your first lesson will be lose money.. It's normal, after few months you will get good profit.
I wish you good luck with crypto trading!
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:08:10 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Youtube is really good source of information about trading. When I am beginner in this cryptocurrency world, My friend told me to watch many videos in youtube about the strategies and techniques about trading. I learned many knowledge because of the bitcoin.
TehJoker

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:20:23 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Youtube is really good source of information about trading. When I am beginner in this cryptocurrency world, My friend told me to watch many videos in youtube about the strategies and techniques about trading. I learned many knowledge because of the bitcoin.
Internet now have many instruction for newbie to get in trading world. But they always need their own experience by invest by themself
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

If you are beginner, don't rush yourself in doing trading. You must reading in the forum first before proceeding in trading platform. Because doing trade is not that  easy as you think, it takes time before you get the proper of doing trade in the platform. You can read in the forum where you can find it here in trading discussion.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:32:13 AM

The simplest thing you can do is to buy a few btc or altcoin then wait for the price to rise. Remember to just buy a few, they will initially help you get used to the job. And you should monitor the market to be able to buy a little lower prices, so you will be a little bit more profitable.

That's right, it's really a simple job. But that is not the job of a trader, what they do more than what you imagine. and all come from their intelligence.

Aside from that, he must have the basic knowledge first about trading. Those they have given will help but will not be performed wisely without knowledge in trading.

There are many articles that can be found onkine that is about bitcoin.
I agree to you. Before we enter  the world of trading we must have basic knowledge about trading altcoins and bitcoins. Knowledge is very important factor to earn big amount of profits.

If your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns. Try to look at the bounty thread for the companies that offer's a job. Trading is very risky if you do not have that much knowledge and if you just join campaign first then you can earn bitcoins and start trading without using your income or salary.
Indeed! It is the best option for beginners to earn coins via signature campaigns especially if they are looking to trade with bitcoins since directly buying bitcoins with cash includes a lot of verifications. Yep! There is no need to invest from your salary into trading in the very beginning.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:37:24 AM

On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:35:05 AM

On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency

As a trader that's good to know first the first the coin that you are investing, and you may join some free airdrops in order to earn coins which can be used for trading practices. It's not actually hazard in term but a risk if you invest while you are new to trading, that's why it's recommended to work for your coins first like earning bounty tokens from different campaigns at altcoins marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: