Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:14:11 PM

First You should Register On One Of Crypto Exchanges
Make Your Research For Coins You Should Get In
Make Your Technical Analysis
Buy The Dip
Sell The Top
Good Luck
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:32:50 AM

First thing you should do is try to research, read and watch as many tutorial or help videos you can.Educate yourself first, be sure you know what your getting in to. Then register to a reputable trading platform there are hundreds or thousands so be careful where your going to put your money because not all are legit.also try to check if you can create a demo account to practice. You may also want toconsider how much miney you are willing to lose because in trading emotion is the biggest enemy. Sounds so simple but once you start trading it is not that simple.  Grin
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:52:33 AM

First thing that you should do if you want to enter on the market is to make a research about a certain coin that you want to invest and study it so that you have a knowledge on what you are entering and also you can make a strategy that helps you to make a profit from it.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:29:03 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I will help you answer your question at my point. Sometimes, it worked and sometimes it didn't .
1/ You should start by finding some experts that have experiences in this for learning. You can ask them for some advices to invest into the right one.
2/ If you want to go big , i suggest you choose poloniex.com. One of the biggest platform with plenty of coins to choose. If you want to learn more , i suggest you go to bittrex, more easy , less coin but still all good coins.
3/ You have to find out, which team behind the project, what is project about, What kind system of this project ( like POS or POW), how is the marketcap of this crypto.
4/ Manual is better than auto , customize is the best way to do it at the right time. Sometimes you have to buy and sometimes you have to sell at the right moment, so staying focus and choose the right thing to do.
5/ 6 is level risk in trading altcoins.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:32:49 AM

nice dream. 500k$ per 1 bitcoin. who would pay 50$ per transaction? bitcoin price is too high now.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:53:53 AM

Watch youtube videos, of good established traders. Open tradingview account and follow reputable traders. Start small and have patience and plan

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
octopus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:59:16 AM

learn how to trading by youtube, website. go to some trader group. you can find some on this forum and talk about trader is the best way to learn

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:16:40 AM

Trading is a very risky venture and you should not going into it without adequate knowledge on how illiquid assets are been trade. The first place to start how to trade should be from the trading platforms itself and there you will learn price action and how traders reacted to news and technical issues. I trade with c-cex and poloniex and this two platforms contain whatever you need to learn about trading practically.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

Trading is a very risky venture and you should not going into it without adequate knowledge on how illiquid assets are been trade. The first place to start how to trade should be from the trading platforms itself and there you will learn price action and how traders reacted to news and technical issues. I trade with c-cex and poloniex and this two platforms contain whatever you need to learn about trading practically.

Ya trading is some how risky.But it's purely based on two things.One is on which altcoin you are doing trade.If it's a Bitcoin means.You no need to thing even a  minute.Just get into it.You will have very bright future.Second is the person ,If you have a guts to involve in new technology means.You can blindly involve in Bitcoin   trading.I will suggest you to check www.Localbitcoins.com.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Ya trading is some how risky.But it's purely based on two things.One is on which altcoin you are doing trade.If it's a Bitcoin means.You no need to thing even a  minute.Just get into it.You will have very bright future.Second is the person ,If you have a guts to involve in new technology means.You can blindly involve in Bitcoin   trading.I will suggest you to check www.Localbitcoins.com.

whatever always has risks, but the most important thing is we have the skill to play it. I'm not really recommending ccex too many shitcoin, better poloniex and bittrex both of them is the best.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:43:01 AM

On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency
I will suggest him to do the same. As far as I think so, I will suggest him to first of all decide this thing that which crypto currency you want to trade in. After that, before starting doing trade learn and gather as much knowledge as you can so that you can get a good amount of profit.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:00:42 PM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

1) straight away
2) bittrex
3) TA, learning process m8
4) manual
5) spread risk

last but not least only trade with 5-10% of your portfolio at all times
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:25:30 AM

On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency
I will suggest him to do the same. As far as I think so, I will suggest him to first of all decide this thing that which crypto currency you want to trade in. After that, before starting doing trade learn and gather as much knowledge as you can so that you can get a good amount of profit.

Since this person is a beginner then he needs capital, I highly recommend that he should start by joining bounty campaigns and when he earns enough money then that is the time to start trading. Always remember that in trading, Profit will be always depending on the amount of capital you have.

Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:56:23 PM

If you want to start trading I think at first you need to research about the coin market to find out the best one the buy. Beside don't forget to read the news cause it affect to the coin price a lot so it help you to make decision to buy or sell at the right time.Then you should choose the good exchange to join, for me I'm using poloniex and bittrex cause it's very easy to use. Trading is not safe at all but it's hard to lose all your money in few minutes like gambling so don't worry I think I will give 3 for trading risky.

Beside my friend gave me a trade volume analysis tool for Bittrex only so now I only use Bittrex Smiley).

If you want to try this one: http://pumpcoin.top/

It's totally free. Hope you like it Smiley
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:47:46 PM

Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.

You are right! So many negative comments can so much affect the price of a coin. For example the delisting of BTS from bittrex today so much affected the value of the coin as there was a very huge dump and only those who had the chance to sell for profit or for little loss only had the chance and took it while some ended up lossing badly. Shit happens in trading and these are some of the things one should be ready for.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:51:35 PM

For a Beginner, I would recommend them to have a look at Gunbot..
so far, its been a doing an excellent trading for me and that too 24/7.

Gunbot available at https://tradingbotpro.com/

Best automated trading bot for Poloniex, Bittrex & Kraken Exchange
sirat01

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:24:51 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

1. You should start trading.
2. You can buy altcoins and hold them until profit.
3. You can analyze by reading their white paper,twitter page,reddit
4. In my opinion manual is the best.
5. Trading is always risky.50-50 if you have proper knowledge you can make profit from trading or you will lose
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:52:31 AM

One fact of trading that’s best to make peace with is that you’re never going to perfectly time your buys and sells. What are the chances you’re going to purchase at the exact bottom and sell at the exact top, coupled with putting enough capital into the trade to make a dent in your wealth. Trading is not cut in dry in the sense that there is only one set path to take. Every person has different goals in investing and trading, and cryptocurrency trading is similar in that regard.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:14:40 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:11:01 AM by DaddyMonsi

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

0.5BTC is good amount to start trading, just be sure that this is not your life savings or this is not something that you and your partner saved for a special occasion. Better yet, use your spare money or what other calls as money that you can dispose that if you lose, you can still sleep well at night. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

1) What should I start? - Learn to read charts, candle sticks and how to use bollinger bands.
2) Which platform should I use? - Depends on what coin or token you plan to trade, there are coin or token that are not available in other platform, but start with Bittrex and Poloniex.
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins? Check my answer with #1.
4) Auto or Manual? - Manual. Go auto if you will have no access with internet for a long time and learn how to use stop loss.
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins? 1 to 10 with 10 as the higher, 8. You can earn $1,000 today but you can lose that in less than a day because of wrong decision of following your emotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: