Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:48:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13427 times)
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:18:23 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

this is a simple question, if you have a capital of 0.5 BTC you can multiply by buying altcoin the price is cheap but with developers who can believe, you can buy altcoin whose price is about 0001 bitcoin to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
bittrex, livecoin, cryptopia platform are great exchanger I think
for analyzing the Altcoins you require refresh yourself with cryptocurrency
Yes, this forum and youtube are very good place to learn the art of trading. It is fallacy to be able to learn it on one's own by gambling with the assets one has and then fumbling up so many times. It is best to learn from the mistakes others have made in the past, the strategies they use and how they have been winning.

Youtube is one of the very good places to get something practical and get to work as soon as possible.
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:59:26 AM

Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards. For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses. You should follow the coin’s chart and identify low and stable periods.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

On the off chance that you truly need to procure by exchanging, you have to find out about trading, trading is additionally high hazard on the off chance that you don't know how to trading, my assessment visit this forum Trading Discussion string it's truly useful for everybody
I will suggest him to do the same. As far as I think so, I will suggest him to first of all decide this thing that which crypto currency you want to trade in. After that, before starting doing trade learn and gather as much knowledge as you can so that you can get a good amount of profit.

Since this person is a beginner then he needs capital, I highly recommend that he should start by joining bounty campaigns and when he earns enough money then that is the time to start trading. Always remember that in trading, Profit will be always depending on the amount of capital you have.
He does not necessarily need to join signature campaign before he starts trading. He might have his capital on ground, he can convert fiat to bitcoin and start trading immediately so I wonder why he has to join bounty campaign first. I started trading with my own money even before thinking about joining campaigns and once you know what you are doing and you are good at it, earning both alongside each other is not a bad idea at all.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

First thing that you should do if you want to enter on the market is to make a research about a certain coin that you want to invest and study it so that you have a knowledge on what you are entering and also you can make a strategy that helps you to make a profit from it.
Researching on a coin before buying in is always very important. Find out more, see if it comes with a strong backing, most especially if it is new and see if the position is a very good one to buy. However, altcoins can be quite risky most times when they are new so it is always good to trade the ones with high market cap and support than trying out something you will need a huge research to be sure.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

You have already taken good initiative before starting the trade of bitcoin as new comer. Well yeah you actually have got pretty decent amount of money in the bitcoin form which can be divided into different portfolio if you are comfortable with it. What I mean with portfolio is to invest your money into five to ten range of the altcoins which are potential jumpers in the near future. I mean they are worth cents now but if by any chance they get dollar prices then you can consider yourself lucky to have that portfolio as you will get hundred times returns or even better sometimes. My point being that you stay smart with your investment and keep the investment at minimal risk. The best place to get started would be bittrex and poloniex. For easy handling site you can try out livecoin as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:56:11 AM

As traders, our job is to take advantage of opportunities in the markets. Sometimes, these opportunities come in the form of entirely new markets. I've been interested in cryptocurrencies for a few years now, but I've been very reluctant to trade them, much less write about trading them. I felt that there was just too much risk. Especially for the average trader.…and quite frankly, I didn't understand them well enough myself. Anyway, as I have done more research and have actually started trading them, I have found that there are tremendous opportunties. With some coins, it's potentially like being able to get pre-IPO.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:12:46 AM

First thing that you should do if you want to enter on the market is to make a research about a certain coin that you want to invest and study it so that you have a knowledge on what you are entering and also you can make a strategy that helps you to make a profit from it.
Researching on a coin before buying in is always very important. Find out more, see if it comes with a strong backing, most especially if it is new and see if the position is a very good one to buy. However, altcoins can be quite risky most times when they are new so it is always good to trade the ones with high market cap and support than trying out something you will need a huge research to be sure.

Choose carefully what coin to invest on because not all of the coins will prosper, and your investment might go to waste and it will just incur a loss on their part. Conducting thorough research on the coin will help you choose wisely and minimize this risk.

Also, be constantly updated on current news and events so that you may deduce some predictions from this. These won't tell you what the price will be but perhaps you can make a close enough guess. The prices frequently fluctuate and it is sometimes affect by the current happenings so best be always updated.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:14:30 AM

I think you should start with yourself.
Are you emotionally and financially ready to start trading? Are you ready to take all the consequences behind this?
Trading needs money, time, skills and knowledge so if you don't want to be all worth it then loosen up.
You can start by reading and watch tutorials in youtube. Also you can ask your well experienced friends and lastly be picky in what coins do you hold. Determine which coin is for short and long term holding.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

I think you should start with yourself.
Are you emotionally and financially ready to start trading? Are you ready to take all the consequences behind this?
Trading needs money, time, skills and knowledge so if you don't want to be all worth it then loosen up.
You can start by reading and watch tutorials in youtube. Also you can ask your well experienced friends and lastly be picky in what coins do you hold. Determine which coin is for short and long term holding.
You can learn it slowly,but always be aware that losing will be part of it at somewway,but once you learn it and masters it you'll see that it will be worth it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:00:52 PM

Before you begin studying Atlóins. How it moves and how it runs in the market. That's why you earn more money. Trading is easy because it's simple to buy and sell / sell high Buy low. But you have one of your emotions. You can get it when the price of your bitcoins is falling, And that should control you to be successful in trading
ViktorM

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

Trading altcoins is a good way to build up capital but it goes hand in hand with the following: 'always use money you can afford to lose'. I think you should start with doing research. There are a couple good videos on YouTube that will get you started.
I would recommend using poloniex for trading your altcoin simply because they have the largest amount of volume.
To answer your fourth question I wouldn't recommend getting involved with bots right of the bat. Try things out and make sure you know what you're doing before you get things automated.
I can't really put a number on the risk factor simply because there are 1000s of altcoin out there. Just make sure you avoid pumps and dumps some coins tend to explode today for instance and get dumped the next day.
So my advice in short. Learn it. Understand it. Believe it. Trade it.

Sound advice right there..I started on Bittrex and found it better to use than Poloniex...but everyone will have their own preferences. Key bit of advice is only trade with what you can afford to lose.
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:47:01 PM

I don't recommend newbies to jump into trading immediately. True there is money in cryptocurrency but you can lose it all in an instant. If you have the patience, invest in only BTC and watch your investment grow. Trading immediately will be risking it all.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

Practice for free on my U2 system and earn real satoshi or dollar.
Voucher worth 3000 satoshi offered for the start.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

this is a simple question, if you have a capital of 0.5 BTC you can multiply by buying altcoin the price is cheap but with developers who can believe, you can buy altcoin whose price is about 0001 bitcoin to invest.
Just going in with that amount and buying all the available altcoins is not the way. This is trading and not just ICO, you have to study the chart and the growth of the altcoin you are even trying to get into in the first place.

Otherwise it is even much better sticking with just few altcoins in your portfolio or making some research for some of the best altcoins to trade. Those sort of information can even be gotten on this forum
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

I don't recommend newbies to jump into trading immediately. True there is money in cryptocurrency but you can lose it all in an instant. If you have the patience, invest in only BTC and watch your investment grow. Trading immediately will be risking it all.
exactly, there's no assurance inside trading so better to do our home work before jumping in, trading have its own pro and cons so better to learned it first
before you proceed, many newcomers are been eaten alive and loses a lots of money because they thinks that trading can make them rich and didn't bothered to look for possible risk and study it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:08:58 AM

Yes, this forum and youtube are very good place to learn the art of trading. It is fallacy to be able to learn it on one's own by gambling with the assets one has and then fumbling up so many times. It is best to learn from the mistakes others have made in the past, the strategies they use and how they have been winning.

Youtube is one of the very good places to get something practical and get to work as soon as possible.
You can get an idea by looking at the videos and learning from other traders. The act is you will get to know the real art of trading only when you will start trading yourself. All the things which you learn comes with the passage of rime and with experience. You need to very much active and wise in the beginning so that you can learn the things well.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

You can get an idea by looking at the videos and learning from other traders. The act is you will get to know the real art of trading only when you will start trading yourself. All the things which you learn comes with the passage of rime and with experience. You need to very much active and wise in the beginning so that you can learn the things well.
Yes, a clear strategy is always very important and no doubt can help a trader even finish a trade before even starting. However, it still all depends on the trading strategy as most times, for long term trade, stop loss may not just be a very good option most especially if you know it is a good coin and you only have to wait for a little while before it comes back up.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:17:09 PM

Trading altcoins is a good way to build up capital but it goes hand in hand with the following: 'always use money you can afford to lose'. I think you should start with doing research. There are a couple good videos on YouTube that will get you started.
I would recommend using poloniex for trading your altcoin simply because they have the largest amount of volume.
To answer your fourth question I wouldn't recommend getting involved with bots right of the bat. Try things out and make sure you know what you're doing before you get things automated.
I can't really put a number on the risk factor simply because there are 1000s of altcoin out there. Just make sure you avoid pumps and dumps some coins tend to explode today for instance and get dumped the next day.
So my advice in short. Learn it. Understand it. Believe it. Trade it.

Sound advice right there..I started on Bittrex and found it better to use than Poloniex...but everyone will have their own preferences. Key bit of advice is only trade with what you can afford to lose.
Bittrex and Poloniex are good exchange, you can trade in both and I do not see any problems recently. But you should consider before trade on Poloniex exchange, this exchange has many rumors about bad support when you have problem withdrawal money. Grin

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

1. Start with trading with some reputed coins like eth, ltc, xrp, etc
2. Use bittrex and poloniex for trading, a few of the best exchanges.
3. There are many aspects for that, do your own study on it.
4. Manual is better any day if you can understand how markets work.
5. 7,that much risk I think is there when you deal with random altcoins.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: