Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:18:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13431 times)
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:21:37 AM

Watch the exchanges and try to guess which way the prices will go. A cool thing to do is watch the chat box, and then track the prices of the coins mentioned there are see how the chat alters the price. Complete and total BS can make or break a coin and often does, a negative comment about the dev and the price drops, true of not.
It is not necessary that every person who want to start trading before that he must join bounty campaign to get enough money then after that he start trading but if a person have already enough money and have experienced then he must start their trading with a proper plan. But the most major element for him he must well know about that trading what he want to start.
Yeah I think you are right I think in the coming years the price of the bitcoin will be high and the starting of the bitcoin will not be so much profitable but late on you will be able to have the skills. If you are familiar with the trading then you can join the proper trading and the forum for this if you want to go for the long term investment and if you want to go for the short term investment so the profit will get affected.
Cause yes it is there is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin are going to high in the upcoming years in the near future so if the one person have the enough knowledge as of now in trading then he can start on it after this he can gain now bitcoin.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:39:37 AM

Trading is a serious matter that you have to do right. Because it involves money here and you can lose it if you do not have enough knowledge in this field. There are so many things you should do in one of these trading studies you can start with the demo or it's actually true but just put the money you can afford to lose.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:34:07 PM

The amount you use to start trading is not important.

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
In a way you’re right, the amount you start with doesn’t matter at all. You’ve got set your goals and fight to achieve them. Another thing that matters a lot is the platform you’re trading on; whether it is reliable or not. You need to make a lot of research and know the basics first.
And do not forget always keep your idea. You should not put your faith in any opinion of others when you decided to invest in Bitcoin or any crypto. You can refer to consider, but do not use the opinion of others to put all your money. In someday, these opinion can make you regret, this is my experience and I have lost 10 BTC to pay this experience... Smiley

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

The amount you use to start trading is not important.

I think it is even better to start trading with small amounts, as you will make mistakes in the beginning.

If you want to be a good trader you will have to do your own research about the coins you are willing to invest in.

By doing your own research I mean acquiring as much information as you can about the coin you want to buy.

Personally I try to read related articles and also attending to bitcoin meetups.

Recently i discovered some free software that predicts the future market of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

This should not be your only reference, but still I managed to make some profit using it.

One of the most important things in trading is to never give up, even if you have lost some of your investment.

If you keep trying you will keep learning, a good trader will make mistakes but learn from them every time.
In a way you’re right, the amount you start with doesn’t matter at all. You’ve got set your goals and fight to achieve them. Another thing that matters a lot is the platform you’re trading on; whether it is reliable or not. You need to make a lot of research and know the basics first.
And do not forget always keep your idea. You should not put your faith in any opinion of others when you decided to invest in Bitcoin or any crypto. You can refer to consider, but do not use the opinion of others to put all your money. In someday, these opinion can make you regret, this is my experience and I have lost 10 BTC to pay this experience... Smiley
You should collect all the required information about how to trade, where to trade, what to trade, with whom to trade and in what time.

All these things are mandatory before starting trading and especially in bitcoin because bitcoin is a digital currency and if you no experience then you may lose all or some of your money. so I suggest you to follow the rules and gain all the required knowledge and skills about trading.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I think it is good if you were going to search that all in google and in youtube explaining the questions you have. And another thing is that you must also ask questions to the experts. With that i can say that you will become successful.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:58:32 AM

to me it is very clear that the so called experts in this forum don't want to help but just trying to discourage others from trading,remember that you were sometime ago a newbie to trading,you are advising the beginner to research Google and video,that is fine,the questions is why can't you give the site to read news,chart and what require for the newbie to be successful?I still appreciate some people in this forums that provide the newbie with site to check out i still appreciate those that give the newbie the information to check on volumes of the aitcoin as I believe giving someone clear  information like this will surely help the newbie  rather than saying trading is very risky and research without you giving him the necessary information.
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:02 PM

If you want to be a crypto currency trader,  at first you should do analysis coin market, which coin is very good movement then you must not that coin name and how many move in 24 hour then when coin price dump you must buy on that time and when pupm you must sell. So first time analysis coinmarketcap.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:44 PM

if you beginner that is advice to hold bitcoin and buy more bitcoin from down trend it will go increase after some time when market will go to the high trend and makes you able to good profit and it is advised to buy more bitcoin,
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:47:28 AM

great platform to start trading its localbitcoin.....then afer you can go to paxful but you have to read all books from bitcoin.org, and dev boad on this forum
as a beginner you should first know their forums for you to be able to do trading so i guess the perfect that you will do is to gain knowledge and thoughts on how to trade, learn on to those who are doing trading or make search in youtube on how to do trading that was the best way to do when you want to trade.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:20:00 AM

for newbie like you if it had that much capital you must learn first what can make the price go up and you should be able to read the conditions of the existing chart so you know the coin what is most suitable for purchase. I recommend better trading manual rather than automatic which is likely to harm you.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:22:52 AM

Trading is a completely different concept to learn and trading is acquired only when you have practical experience on it. There are many videos on youtube regarding trading but consider them as a suggestion because each person has his own views when it comes to trading. Not to lose your hard earned money google search trading strategies and possibly youtube is another avenue for learning trading although it's gonna time your time
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

I don't see that having a basic concept or trading. Because of the nature of trading essentially was selling and every sale definitely need an analysis of the market that they are doing the trading. So, if you want to become a trading correct then you should be able to know and understand the trading until analysis. If you are a beginner then do not start with that much amount because you will not be able to predict the market and you will not be able to earn from your investment if you were not having skills in trade
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:34:36 AM

Trading is a completely different concept to learn and trading is acquired only when you have practical experience on it. There are many videos on youtube regarding trading but consider them as a suggestion because each person has his own views when it comes to trading. Not to lose your hard earned money google search trading strategies and possibly youtube is another avenue for learning trading although it's gonna time your time
Yep, try to join a trade altcoin group to understand what trade and how to do it. Usually, admin and the senior member will give you some advice about to start trade and solution if something wrong with your mindset. Learn from books and website for extra knowledge and finally try platform to use.  I can't suggest any platform or analyze market because with learn by doing you'll know what the best for youIf your a beginner it will be better if you will just start earning bitcoins through joining signature campaigns
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?

Go on my WSPU2 faucet
Claim WSPU2pts for free
Trade them and try to earn more than the other claimers.

If you are among the claimers who earn the less...better not to try to invest real cash on other trade platforms where you will certaily lose.

If you are among the best earners...then you are ready to try other platforms where you will certainly earn as well.

Good luck.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

If you want to be a crypto currency trader,  at first you should do analysis coin market, which coin is very good movement then you must not that coin name and how many move in 24 hour then when coin price dump you must buy on that time and when pupm you must sell. So first time analysis coinmarketcap.
Doing trading is a serious issue because in this case it is inevitable that you may vome to loses and failures and if it would happen you may lose your savings or money so you better be careful. And also as a new starter trader of course you should have equipped with knowledge especially basic knowledge and also you should study the coin your going to trade
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:40:11 AM

As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

I think if you have that much capital you can buy bitcoin after that you can do altcoin trading, but the first thing you do is learn how the movement of rising and falling prices of bitcoin and altcoin occurs, after that you should be able to analyze market conditions, doing manual trading that proved more secure.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:39:02 AM

As a beginner in the crypto currency market it will be good for you to trade amount of money you can afford to lose and equally researching for good knowledge of trading crypto currency both technical and fundamental analysis to enable you succeed in trading crypto currency and altcoins.
Trading is too risky,as a beginner you can invest a money in small amount just for experience and determine the techniques in trading site. Knowledge and learnings are important in trading because we're the one who decide and make the decisions so for us not to loss a lot of coins better to analyze the situations.
birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:00:45 PM

i hope this is not last or loan money. Cos if you want to begin - do it with that amount about which you will not regret.
and if you you think that bitcoin will grow - than you must hodl to be consistent
dragone

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Before start trading you should read some good books from great investors like Warren Buffet, Piter Linch, Benjamin Graham and other. Aater that you'll have some basic skills. it would be better if you trade on your free money and don't trade for credit money. It should be your money because you'll take risk and on market you can lose all your money. You should be ready for that. Read this forum carefully cause people here live with market and everyone run into depression when market go down and forget about caution when market go up. Anyway read more as you can. It can save your money in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: