Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13431 times)
satria stell black

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy for investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, it's highly appreciated.
Yes, I agree with you. It's good that you do not have to sell your Bitcoin and you can hold it for as long as possible. Because the longer we hold, the benefits we get are also getting bigger. But keep in mind also the risk is definitely bigger. And if you want to also invest in Altcoin, you must be smart to choose Altcoin which is good progress for the future. Do not choose Altcoin which is only a temporary advantage but it must be really profitable at any time. The risk of having Altcoin is also very large so you should always monitor the development of Altcoin that you have.
Jhomzky23

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:41:59 AM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
First of all, you have to really know what you want to do. Do you want to be a trader or an investor? Because those two are two different paths. If you would like to be an investor, "buy and hold" strategy will work for you just like what you're implying on your thread. Being a trader is a completely different craft. You have to study charts, risk management, port allocation, etc. So, that's basically what I suggest to you, know what you want to do first. Know yourself. Know your risk appetite. From there, you can have a good start.
vishudda

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 02:08:28 PM

As you are already holding BTC, it is better you hold BTC. Or Use some BTC to purchase some altcoins and you will be able to make your BTC Double. If you hold the BTC, the value in Fiat increase, but if you hold altcoins with the same amount of Bitcoin, there is a chance to double your BTC. It may sound same, you will understand when you experience it better. If you want to invest in Altcoin, have your complete research and invest in them.

coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Hello to everyone!

I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

Thats quite a huge capital already for and i think the wise and smart investing that money is to divide that capital into 2 to 3 parts if you want to invest in altcoins. There are some good altcoin in the market i dont want to mention it 1 by 1 to so you coud dig it your own find a top coins in coinmarketcap and choose your coins.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
Tomtim84734

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

I think the best solution for you is to test your skills in FundFantasy (FundFantasy.com), this is financial fantasy trading platform where you place trades predictions and see your return in live.
im playing there for a while it is free of charge and they are giving away ETH prizes. try it yourself maybe we can challenge each other. send me a message
shiela

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:22:31 PM

Yes all of them are right just follow them,and step by step you can do it, that's what I did until now and maybe in time after you did it all,,,I'm sure you will get it....
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:29:22 PM

Be very careful with that man, in this market there is a lot of opportunities to loose your money, hehh. Study hard before investing somewhere.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

You have to learn a lot about trading and coin movements. Do not hesitate or afraid to ask more senior ones. Do not hurry to take a sale or buy decision.
xk85jq

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

there are too many token in the crypto marketplace.
     You choose the best but before you invest be sure that you know what to do.
         If you interest you can see video's from you tube about how to invest.
             As a beginner this is a  guide how to start investing in crypto currency.
karinaloren

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

1) What should I start?
  - here is preparing step: watch, read and learn as much information as you have time for it. If you speak russian, I will send you some video that were useful to me
   - coinmarketcap and still watch video where people explain how they do it. + your intuition and belief Grin))))
4) Auto or Manual? - I prefer to do it myself.
    - it's more interesting.
    - you will be the only person who you can blame in case of fail...
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins? -
    -it will depend on your trading approachs and experience. For the first period,sure, your risks will be 10. The more you know the more mistakes you've made , the less your risks will be in future.

Good luck.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:49:10 PM

I think. before doing these things (I mean investing and trading), you should better learn more about this business, about the cryptocurrency and the market rules. Go to the bookshop and find the literature about it.
lifesecurecoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

u can learn bitcoin trading in this website www.bitcoinwisdom.com and u can check daily market prices www.coinmarketcap.com
saicoolguy

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:26:57 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

PUT THAT BTC ASIDE, DEPOSIT 50-100$ AND START PLAYING WITH IT. THAST HOW WE'LL LEARN
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:46 PM

I think. before doing these things (I mean investing and trading), you should better learn more about this business, about the cryptocurrency and the market rules. Go to the bookshop and find the literature about it.
Really my friend, there is a bookshop which could give you some book about this market ? Because in my country this is totally impossible , noone want to write about it at all because it was put in the prohibitions in my country and people are not allowed to talk about it.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:58:41 AM

As you want to hold bitcoin, I think that It is a good decision. Bitcoin value would get to moon in a few years time. Any one can start trading, so do you. At first, you should watch a few videos about trading, you can find tons of them on Youtube. You can also practice demo trading for some time and then start real trading. It would be better.
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:27:41 AM

I think for beginners like you should you first learn what causes bitcoin prices and some other coin moves after that you try to understand it to be able to determine where the right position to buy and sell after that you try to implement what you have learned and try to profit from trading.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:19:20 AM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Asking would really provide you information tools that would be able to provide you an enough knowledge for your self development. It is best that you know the basics but take it easy and you don't have to rush things out for you need to taje it step by step before you succeed in trading.

putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements created after that you can know and have the expertise to determine the buy and sell in the right position, so that when you are trading will definitely always benefit.
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

First of all, you should set a goal and understand what you expect from trading, then gain some fundamental knowledge to trade successfully. And in any case you should be ready to lose some money as risks are always involved
threesome333

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:43:02 AM

There is a lot to learn. All of your questions are on GOOGLE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: