Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
Anna8

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I think it will be better to participate in ICO with big hype than trading altcoins, in my opinion it is too risky.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Altcoin trading is risky and if you don't know what you are doing, the likely that you will lose money is high. But as a starter I will suggest established altcoins like Ether and Litecoins for you. Just find a good exchange that offer margin trading and with your 0.5 BTC ,you can get a leverage of 1 BTC and and use to trade .

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:29 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

Before starting trading you should know each and every thing about bitcoin. First research about that and learn in trading section. you will get lots of idea about that. If you have smallest amount for investing you can start your trading from altcoins. You can choose the best coins by using coin market cap.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:35:49 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, it's highly appreciated.
I agree with what you say. I also believe that the price of Bitcoin in 2030 will be so great that it can even be even bigger. I believe Bitcoin is able to touch the highest price and make us surprised by the price. I do not doubt the ability of Bitcoin because it has been proven from year to year Bitcoin development is always fast and always shows its high price at the end of the year. You have to collect Bitcoin from now and you can hold it for several years.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:46:11 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 04:57:19 PM by emmybd

As a beginner, you have to gain as much knowledge and information about trading as you can. You can find a lot of information about trading on Youtube. There are tons of tutorials about trading, you can watch those. At the same time, you can start trading with a small amount of money. One thing keep in mind, always buy when the price is low and sell when it is high. At the beginning, trade on more established altcoins, which are less risky.

beezunus

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

as a beginner you have to learn by searching for information about trading, you can start with small amount to learn, buy when price goes down then hold and sell when price goes up
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

To start trading with cryptocurrencies you first of all need to learn the basics of trading with cryptocurrencies, read and study information related to various trading strategies, you also need to monitor the news on the cryptcurrency market constantly.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

"In 2030, btc price will be $500,000" LMAO.
This, literally, made my entire day, i was sad until i saw this thread.
Thank you OP, you are really funny and you know how it works.. $500 thousand dollars... lmao.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

"In 2030, btc price will be $500,000" LMAO.
This, literally, made my entire day, i was sad until i saw this thread.
Thank you OP, you are really funny and you know how it works.. $500 thousand dollars... lmao.

Its not funny and i am thinking if you even think of it because he was a newbie and you say in 2030, looks like you are in level of him and your reply doesn't help him either its a spam shit post.

To the OP your question includes all basic information, and materials to learn trading. Reading and learning from the answers here will help you at first 9 out of 10 is the risk that you are entering.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

First of all spend time to learn and gain technical skill,Invest in stable coin and dont invest all at one place. Psychology has great impact in trading so learn to control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

When you don't know anything better to start from learnig about crypo in general, don't forget to follow market and learn from it. Don't go all in and stay calm. try to make profit from every deal.

CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

First of all chose the best platform for this..i would recommend you to choose Binance for trading altcoins..then you need to learn and this forum is the best for this..keep checking accouncenments thread and altcoin discussion and you will get many useful info and tips
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Since today it is possible to trade WSPU2pts for dollars and dollars for WSPU2pts on my XMR mining system.
Go on my U2 site and you will see where trade.
I recall that all is for free.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:43:40 PM

When you don't know anything better to start from learnig about crypo in general, don't forget to follow market and learn from it. Don't go all in and stay calm. try to make profit from every deal.
Yes that is right to say that for a beginner it is too much important that you should need to be too much careful, because trading is a profession and not a game, for becoming a good trader you need to get some basic knowledge about trading and on other side you also need to get some trading experience and only then you can expect to make money from trading.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:56:49 PM

before you start trading you should know the risks that may occur and how the movement of coins you want to buy, trading has a big risk, if you are wrong in making decisions then you can lose your money, better learn first with a small amount so you will learn from your experience

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:03:04 PM

First of all spend time to learn and gain technical skill,Invest in stable coin and dont invest all at one place. Psychology has great impact in trading so learn to control the emotions and dont take decisions in panic.
My advice for you before you start trading is you need to control your emotion really well, because doing trading, not all the times you will earn a huge profit sometimes you will also lose in trading, and if you want to start trading you should choose a good coin and make sure that you have money to start in trading.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:08:21 PM

You can start by reading more about the trading experiences of others. Use the search box or trading section to read more about other member's mistakes. It would help you to avoid your loss.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

Learn about trading,  atleast you have the idea about the basic and improve it. The basic in trading is,  buy low amd sell high.  During the stage wherein the price of btc and alts are lower,  you can invest more and wait until it rise to earn some profits.

waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

To start with the deals, you should learn the basics of how to create a personal account on the trade. Learn how to send your money to the exchange, after you have done all you should know Altcoin has the power to make the first exchange and do not suffer losses.

tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:03:18 AM

I think if a beginner wants to trade, it would be better for the future if learning to trade on the simulator first. There are several sites that provide trading simulators, look for them! Then start by trading on altcoin which is cheap. Do it on a small scale first. This is what I do. CMIIW
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: