Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:19:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13427 times)
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

This things souds very strange to see from a full member. If you believe that bitcoin will be so high, you should sell everything you have for it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

the first way you should research on the coins you want to trade then you have to believe in price developments and not just on a single coin that is traded. you should choose 3-5 coins that have a good future.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

1) What should I start?
- first do a research, join trading group, look for a mentor that will teach you some basic information and strategies fot trading.
2) Which platform should I use?
- mercatox, poliniex, cryptopia and binance I would say those platforms are easy to use.
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
- knowledge is the key and be familiar, know the trend.
4) Auto or Manual?
- for newbie manual is more advisable.
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?
- I will give 10, because I consider trading is very high risk. and always remember, invest for the amount that you afford to loose.
For beginners the first thing to understand is to invest in you first in order to gain enough knowledge to make decisions in difficult situations in the market everyday. This knowledge will assure its strength and presence that is also removing all the worries an investor faces. After gaining knowledge one can invest easily and selling through the exchange is easy and continuous process.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:49:06 PM

If you are the beginner in this trading you should take the risk in order to get more knowledge about trading only small amount first because you are a beginner this trading and make some research and read some news or you tube it could help you.
Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

My Suggest To you :

First Do nothing, spend some weeks to learn and read and analys cryptocurrency world, then if u want to exchange your bitcoin, first read the history of that coin, analys it hardly then do it.
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:44:37 PM

My Suggest To you :

First Do nothing, spend some weeks to learn and read and analys cryptocurrency world, then if u want to exchange your bitcoin, first read the history of that coin, analys it hardly then do it.
Yes, knowledges are the most necessary thing in this market because without it , you will actually don't know what to do with your coins or even don't know how to buy or sell them.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

If you are beginner to trading you should need to keep reading about trading and for sure you will learn about trading and it's easy to do trading. Analyzing altcoin better to make a research because if you do that you can know if the coin are good to buy or not.
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

I don't recommend newbies to jump into trading immediately. True there is money in cryptocurrency but you can lose it all in an instant. If you have the patience, invest in only BTC and watch your investment grow. Trading immediately will be risking it all.

You can buy when the price goes down or when the market becomes red then hold and sell when the price rises or the market becomes green so you will get a profit. And before you start trading, you better find information about trading, buy a small amount to learn first, learn what the market is the right time to buy or not
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

I think you should start with yourself.
Are you emotionally and financially ready to start trading? Are you ready to take all the consequences behind this?
Trading needs money, time, skills and knowledge so if you don't want to be all worth it then loosen up.
You can start by reading and watch tutorials in youtube. Also you can ask your well experienced friends and lastly be picky in what coins do you hold. Determine which coin is for short and long term holding.

When you trade it will always benefit. And I think you better read more and understand how bitcoin price movements are made after that you can know and have the expertise to determine buy and sell in the right position
No, this isn’t for any expert person. How can you think of this? Just make a little understanding that no one comes out in this world as expert. Every man starts from zero and then goes on and on as per his efforts. Trading has the same scenario. Every newbie is equally welcomed as the experts in trading. Just need is to learn better before getting into this trading thing for better results.
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

By proper understanding of trading and everything that is connected to this object you can guarantee yourself less risky investments and higher chance of trading successfuly.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Number one thing you need to do is to learn how to trade dont enter into any trade blindly learn not to be greedy always learn to take profit.
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

I learn every day on this forum, I do not get tired reading comments from great minds, thanks guys

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

First of all you need to know there is a pump and dump world . You have to follow the whale or your funds will be dead.
You should start with a low ammount such as 50-100$ and use a descentralized exchange so you can be sure you won't be scammed by a exchange.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

If you are a beginner, it is possible that you will only need to choose bitcoin for your investment.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

The least complex approach to learn on tradings is to get a person who have more information about this sort of site and gain from him and furthermore you may discover essential data on this forum and endeavor to apply it for yourself yet don't put to much cash in your first exchange and dependably apply bring down sum for a test so you won't cry by chance that you lose and also you will learn with that for example.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
    Hi there Phoenil! Before you enter the world of trading, you should have knowledge regarding this activity. Prepare yourself about cryptocurrency

There are a lot of platform choice the platform that makes yourself comfortable and easy to do the trading.

To analyze the altcoin, you should read the whitepaper and study how it works. Check their platform to the public. What is the purpose of your choice altcoin

4) Auto or Manual?
    Auto and Manual is excellent. It depends to which you make yourself comfortable.

For me 7, because all the coins on the cryptocurrency are too risky. Mostly bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin

crypmike

Activity: 910
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:08:53 PM

You can use many sources - youtube, twitter, books, courses, paid channels

If to talk about youtube, take a look on these channels:
https://www.youtube.com/user/carpenoctom
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBaU9NXRPjkLGgJy-M7RPCw

But the best way — personal to me — are books, the best of them are

Jack Schwager — technical analysis
The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas
The Art of War by Sun Tzu
John Murphy — Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets
Steve Nison — Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques

My twitter — https://twitter.com/CrypMike

Diggin' #DeFi & #NFT
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.

First of all, if you are still like a new in the crypto world, then you should research and study more and more about the crypto world.you should study and read the trading discussion on bitcointalk, study the forum, search google, youtube etc. After that, at least anyone some analyze about the Altcoins. Top 10 trading Altcoins are always valuable, dominating, trustful, reliant, successful etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

Even if you answer all the questions. You just need to try to trade. Start small volumes and make as many trades as possible, then you will learn.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:33:40 AM

If you are a beginner and want to start in trading business the first thing you should do is to seek for an reliable source of information about how the flow of the business of trading and what are the information you will be needed regards of this that can help you to understand the flow of the business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: