Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

Practice with small capital while deepen our knowledge by reading others experience and the news related the coins we want to trade. Gradually we will be familiar and decent to increase our trading capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Before you start trading what I recommend you need to capture the basics of the cryptocurrency market and how to analyze the candlestick chart. These are the two most fundamental factors you need to know in order to succeed in this market. Make a small investment and invest more once you have captured the market. Do not rush to invest if you do not really understand it.

MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

Read through white papers and choose the projects you believe in. Wait for a dip and buy.
Reading all the necessary guides your basis before investing could helps us to decides on what altcoins to invest. Before start trading learned and gain knowledge everything will follow.
Currently, I find that the best place to learn it is on the youtube page. We can see that many people have learned on their own and become talented. They know how to develop when they learn, they learn 1 but think about 10. So can be successful, so go up there and learn a lot of people share.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

If you are a beginner and want to start in trading business the things that you can consider is, you should make your own research about how to deals and manage this kind of business to be informed.
Altcoin trading in itself is safe because no altcoin is very expensive. That is why it is recommended to novices. But starting this too with a small amount means a two layer defense against loss. However, altcoin trading is not as beneficial as bitcoin trading until it is done in BCH. Bitcoin cash is better than other digital coins in gaining value and its volatility can help a person in achieving skills required for earning good profits.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

I want to participating in good ICO's. You can buy some altcoins with low capitalizaion which platform can developing and price can be profit x10. I buy Data Coin, OCN(Odyssey), Shivom
thiennhan677

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
I think you should learn about it on internet.
if you trade i think you should trade on binance, bittrex...
Moreever, nearly i see that idax and hadax is very good.
You can try it!!
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

First, study the forum
the rest of the execution immediately and you will understand by itself

There are so many different threads on this Forum that a beginner can feel at a loss. I recommend the newbie to watch this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kholzrpi
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Hello to everyone!

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
You can try it!!
I agree with you, researching is the most perfect thing to learn.
But for me the exchange like binace and bittrex is too difficult it would be better to learn trading in Idex or etherdelta because these two platforms are a common place to start trading on tokens that might potentially

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

First of all you need to understand what coins you will use and create wallets for it. Than learn basic stuff about trading by using google or reading this forum and start!
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

I want to participating in good ICO's. You can buy some altcoins with low capitalizaion which platform can developing and price can be profit x10. I buy Data Coin, OCN(Odyssey), Shivom
Well if you are a beginner in trading world, frist you should have captial to invest with some altcoins that has a low price, and as a beginner you should start with a small amount and lasty in trading you shoul know how to hold your coins when the price of it is low.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:24:50 AM

1 you should start learning about blockchain. when you understand it, you do some bounty campains to earn coins.
2 come here to find: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
3 check some project by your knowledge or using the assessing website. Ex: icorating.com
4 do bounty campains
5 when coins are in your wallet, bring them to exchanges to sell
6 get money
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

Firstable you have to know what exactly trading is.
To make it short:
You have to buy and sell at the best moment.

Train it by winspiral's site for free.

I recommend you the airdrop faucet:
You get for free WSPU2pts and dollars.
Then you buy or sell WSPU2pts to make maximum profit.
Later you put the earned dollars in your Perfect Money wallet or the ERC20 WSPU2 token on your ETH wallet.

For beginners, there are certain steps they must complete before entering into the market. They should have all the basic knowledge about the technology and it would be great if they are from computer science field or from IT related programs. Second, they must know the mysterious language of the market and should know about the moves one needs to make once in the market. I mean to say practical experience is necessary and for that they should start with a little amount which will give them a chance to understand about the nature of technology and stay safe in the market.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Best thing to do is hold that 0.50 BTC for long term. If you believe that bitcoin price will be 500 000€/BTC in 2030 , then I suggest that you just hold it till then, because with trading altcoin you can lose is too. There are few coins which is worth to buy (example: Phore ), but most of them are worthless. So be careful if you start trading with altcoin.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

First, study the forum
the rest of the execution immediately and you will understand by itself

There are so many different threads on this Forum that a beginner can feel at a loss. I recommend the newbie to watch this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/kholzrpi
Well for beginners, one should keep in mind the basic knowledge about the technology they want to invest in. Also knowledge about the market behavior and the way to response to the market crash is very important in determining the profit in the crypto market. Some knowledge about the finance and economics is also important and helps I making important decisions.
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

1-10 how risky ? (10) lol
if you miss a week you already lost a bunch of news on w.e it is you're trading, getting on a trusted exchanged is second most have a variety of reason as to why, i'd recommend a easier platform site for a beginner, then once your trading value is up i'd move to a more streamline site, or like iv'e seen some people say already invest in some ico's buy cheap wait a couple months and sell for w.e i'd hold onto some BTC
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:45:25 PM

to start trading, you need to do research and read to have a deep knowledge and understanding of bitcoin market and how it works. then proceed to open one or two wallet address, get a currency exchange where you can carry out exchange with other users. start trading small and grow. learn the various trading strategy; holding or short term trade and go with the one you have the stomach for. never trade with more than you can afford to let go because no matter how intelligent you are, anyone can make a mistake thereby leading to an unsuccessful trade
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

You can try it!!
I agree with you, researching is the most perfect thing to learn.
But for me the exchange like binace and bittrex is too difficult it would be better to learn trading in Idex or etherdelta because these two platforms are a common place to start trading on tokens that might potentially
The whole market is full of experts and new comers or new bees too. The market has both the experiences and that are the experts and other new comers. The new comers are not so well trained or be a part of the market due to which sometimes these new comers face loss and this is not a permanent thing they can recover soon by adopting the strategies if experts and if follow the market rules.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

First, I recommend you to read all the necessary information to have at least an idea about trading. And in General, it is necessary to study a lot.
richardfisk

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:49:44 PM

you should spend your time learn to trade on the internet. There are many different courses on the internet which I think is useful for you. If you think that you can not learn trading, try something else, such as buying signal. HOwever, signals are not always correct. If you buy a wrong signals, you will regret for your whole life

atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Hello to everyone!

1) What should I start?
4) Auto or Manual?

Learn more about trading and read the important details about the different coins before you go into trading.  It is more important to learn how to trade and research about btc and altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: