Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:02:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a beginner, I want to start trading. What should i do?  (Read 13430 times)
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:20:17 PM

The first thing that investors want to participate in this market is to prepare themselves a good knowledge of the market and blockchain. Learn more about technical analysis on the internet or from experts. Invest in a small amount of money to learn from and experience more proficiency. These are the basic factors that you need to know when entering the cryptocurrency market.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:35:33 PM

Well, the safest thing you can do is just hold your Bitcoin and after many years its value can indeed be reaching 500K and by that time you can be living an easy life. But if you think you don't agree with what I said then the best thing to do is invest it with BitconnectCoin as the price right now is on appreciative mode am sure you can make some money here plus BCC can easily be converted back to Bitcoin for your convenience using some few clicks. Thanks and good luck to your many endeavors in life.

Much better,  such a good advice, it is much better to hold for the long period so that you will be able to observe the market. Invest and hold it and wait till btc price will rise again. 

elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:34 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
Since you are new in trading i suggest to start in minimal amount of investment only 100$ may do as this will be your trial and error stage risk in trading altcoins from 1-10 for me its 8  better to use manual trading as this will ne the measurement of your trading skills  i used to trade in hitbtc, idex and kucoin its upto you where you are comfortble in trading. analize altcoins by the project they are offering, supply of coins and the skills of the developer running for it.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Hello to everyone!
Thanks for reading my thread. Any tips and advice will be appreciated.

I have 0.5BTC and I'm not going to invest them in some risky moola because I think that in 2030 Bitcoin's price will be almost 500.000€/BTC.
I've read that trading with Altcoins can be a good strategy of investing to make more capital and hold.

But I'm completely new in this world.

1) What should I start?
2) Which platform should I use?
3) How can I analyze the Altcoins?
4) Auto or Manual?
5) From 1-10 how much is risks in trading Altcoins?

Thanks for your answer. If you have any other tips, suggestion, its highly appreciated.
you should do are keep it safely and secure it, and you should learn how to handle that seriously and of course you must have a some knowledge to overcome all trials, and trust on yourslef
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:58 AM

First you must have capital for trading. You can buy bitcoin or ethereum in market exchange. Then you can buy altcoin which is you think can grow up from than now. I recommend you to buy ACAT in KuCoin and hold it 6 month. I wish you luck in trading because trading altcoin have a high-risk in 8.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:28 AM

to start trading, first you must learn about the trading and coins you want to buy, choose a coin that has a good movement and will provide profit, buy when the price is low then hold and sell when the price is high

Before entering trading you better learn all the thing you have to know in trading. Also read some facts and scenarios that a trader experience. If you're a beginner you need to be flexible to know all the things you have to know, you need to be open minded for the new ideas that will knock in your door.

Trading is not that easy we have to be smart in trading, monitor the value of the bitcoin. We have to make sure that you need to put a alloted time to trading because it might be the highest value  in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███