Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:39:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50447 times)
SnakeGriffin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

2,70 dollars now on tradesatoshi. Amazing.
cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:28:35 PM

My first post on this forum but I had to come on,Hi.

DO NOT sell,anybody reading this please don't sell,let the guys with 4-500 coins set the price up for people wanting to get in,don't add to the supply for sale please,I've been in crypto since BTC was on ebay,this is a $500 coin in 3 weeks then slowly up and down to $1000 over the summer,trust me,been there and saw it before but people gotta HOLD.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:40:28 PM

Tell me about it! Was wondering where this was going then saw on TradeSatoshi there is a buy order for 3,000 SCS compared to very low sellers volume, so quite likely to go a fair bit further in my opinion. Even if in the short-term it will see another correction, as it has done since the start of the year.

Why isn't Speedcash listed as no.1 on biggest gainers for the day though? https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

This is a bit suspicious, it's automated so gives me the impression CMC have suppressed these statistics. SCS isn't in the top weekly gainers either, despite being in the top 20 at the moment. I'm not complaining, just a bit confused as to why they are not ranked there??
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:47:30 PM

Tell me about it! Was wondering where this was going then saw on TradeSatoshi there is a buy order for 3,000 SCS compared to very low sellers volume, so quite likely to go a fair bit further in my opinion. Even if in the short-term it will see another correction, as it has done since the start of the year.

Why isn't Speedcash listed as no.1 on biggest gainers for the day though? https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

This is a bit suspicious, it's automated so gives me the impression CMC have suppressed these statistics. SCS isn't in the top weekly gainers either, despite being in the top 20 at the moment. I'm not complaining, just a bit confused as to why they are not ranked there??
You need 50k volume for that. Give it an hour or two
bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Or two minutes... lol.  Amazing!  Shocked

50k reached.
SnakeGriffin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

Number 1 on Coinmarketcap Gainer list. Huge achievement
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Or two minutes... lol.  Amazing!  Shocked

50k reached.

Oh yeh there we are! No.1 gainer of the day  Cool
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:09:13 PM

It wasn't there before because of volume.

It's there now.  #1 on the daily

and #3 on the weekly biggest gainers on earth in crypto

m0rpheus04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

Different base concepts, different starting prices between MKR and SCS.
Apples and oranges.
I do understand your need to promote this coin, but do it accurately and with proper backing and information.
Bencooper

Activity: 95
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

Less than 1% of coins are actually for sale.....this one could go up in a hurry

Only 1% for sale is usual, a lot of people aren't selling  Wink Notably it's upto $2 now though, so you were kinda right lol.
This has now outgrown my BTC position Grin

I don't think you know what I mean...

Your average low supply coin (like btc) or even a coin with only 10 millioin supply....the owners or devs have MILLIONS of coins to sell into bull run after bull run.

SCS just had a buy order for $2 per coin for 2,000 coins (at that moment $2 was the all time high)  They got 40 coins.

No one is selling...the investors like me (i have 12,000+) are not selling.  the only coins in play are about 1% of the supply.

INX and MKR have similar coin supply's and they are both over $1,000 per coin

Comparing your shitcoin with MKR. What a joke 😂

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
XingTheRubicon

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:48:12 PM

Only 1% for sale is usual, a lot of people aren't selling  Wink Notably it's upto $2 now though, so you were kinda right lol.

Your average low supply coin (like btc) or even a coin with only 10 millioin supply....the owners or devs have MILLIONS of coins to sell into bull run after bull run.

SCS just had a buy order for $2 per coin for 2,000 coins (at that moment $2 was the all time high)  They got 40 coins.

No one is selling...the investors like me (i have 12,000+) are not selling.  the only coins in play are about 1% of the supply.

Yeah, the shit coin that's 3,500% ROI since Jan 1...that's the #1 ROI coin of any on this planet that's been in business 6 months or longer.

I compared SCS supply with MKR...that's all

Now, while I count my 20k that I made today, you can kindly go fuck yourself   
cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

Hi XingTheRubicon,don't let people get you going,I actually LOVE when people who din't have enough insight to get in early call stuff a shitcoin,your $20 G's will be a couple million soon,200 million market cap is not too far fetched then price will stabilize until Binance picks it up,just my prediction but I'm sure that's about the way it will go.
SnakeGriffin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:05:40 PM

below 50000 volume is not shown there. You need 50k volume to be a top gainer or loser.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:32:09 PM

Hi XingTheRubicon,don't let people get you going,I actually LOVE when people who din't have enough insight to get in early call stuff a shitcoin,your $20 G's will be a couple million soon,200 million market cap is not too far fetched then price will stabilize until Binance picks it up,just my prediction but I'm sure that's about the way it will go.

I don't think it's insight, it's usually people who are jealous they're not sitting on 5-10x gains right now  Cool
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:23 PM

WoW  Shocked Grin

this is just the beginning, when it is listed on HitBTC, it will be worth up to 0.001 BTC or more.
iviscu

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

AMAZING fast transaction.... just try it... I really think will be some big investors in here...very fast transactions means attention!
PS: And i wasn't talk about price prediction!

Good work.
XingTheRubicon

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

I don't think it's insight, it's usually people who are jealous they're not sitting on 5-10x gains right now  Cool

Exactly,

I'm here to make $....I'm not here to look at the pretty lights.

MKR, since its high on Jan 20th...has lost 70% of its value.  Talk about a shitcoin.

I actually think it's a pretty good project, but explaining how the financial side of crypto works to some of these amateurs (Bcooper) who wouldn't know a balance sheet from a fitted sheet, is like trying to stack soccer balls.

Welp, SCS at 40 sats now...just made another 2K for the day while typing this.   Smiley
m0rpheus04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:34:16 PM

Yeah, the shit coin that's 3,500% ROI since Jan 1...that's the #1 ROI coin of any on this planet that's been in business 6 months or longer.

I compared SCS supply with MKR...that's all

Now, while I count my 20k that I made today, you can kindly go fuck yourself   

That's very rude, mr. "Investor", even if it's not directed towards me. But now I'm triggered.
To me it became very obvious that you're either:
a) one of the miners with a big x13 baikal farm. (3.7TH / 37 miners)
b) a shill.

There's so much bullshit spewing in your posts I can no longer help it.
You're comparing MKR with SCS as a supply only, telling people "oh look, this coin has this supply and it's worth 1k"?
Shit, you mentioned price, misleading people to think the main reason of that price for MKR is the supply. Which totally isn't.
You keep going on and on in your posts about how this coin will do great, how it will reach moon, making people gaze at the stars and buy into the hype.
Let me tell you something kid. Any great coin has an event or some dev effort or breakthrough behing a price increase. Hype does not last long.

No professional investor or whale will EVER go on a forum and create buzz like you do. Because they know very well how and what to do, and predict markets better than the average Joe. They won't share information because it is GOLDEN. You're only trying to manipulate people into buying.
And a newbie making an account JUST to tell people that "based on his past experience" it's extremely important not to sell, curiously enough mentioning the 1k price again? Was that you too by the way?

Not to mention that you specified the devs have MILLIONS of coins to put into a bullrun after this ends. W-w-w-wait, hold up. There's millions of coins more with a supply of half a million right now?
So basically, the false pretext of very limited supply was a lie? Do you know something we don't or are just talking garbage again?
Yeah, I understand that with that huge network hashrate and POS, there's coins pumping into the market daily, but not at that rate.

Oh and one last thing, you only made 20k IF you cashed out. Why would you do that if this coin will hit 100-1000USD ? Don't you want to make millions? Oh right, you're still hodling in SCS currency looking at the value it is at right NOW.

Between you, the other guy with 2.6% of the supply, the artificial price increase and hints of market manipulation, well, dude, congrats. This starts to stink of a cartel to me. No further buying, no further selling from my part until this market stabilizes a bit and shows organic growth. At least I know what the target is seeing the huge amount being sold at 200 USD/SCS pair on YoBit.

Don't even bother replying by the way, because I already know you have no proper retort. Keep smelling your own farts and profit on.
Peace!

dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

AMAZING fast transaction.... just try it... I really think will be some big investors in here...very fast transactions means attention!
PS: And i wasn't talk about price prediction!

Good work.

Fast and private, surprised it's only worth just over $1m. It deserves to be more like $5-10m market cap minimum.
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

200 million is not too far fetched? Cheesy Where are the investors that you think will bring their cases with millions in there to support speedcash?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: