Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50447 times)
CoinRaper

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

CoinRaper Miningpool [SCS]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for Speedcash [SCS]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:31072 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 31071, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                    Port: 31072, Diff: 2-1024 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 31073, Diff: 1024

We have close the pool and change the name to scs.minersheaven.eu
skitalez

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Guys help, I did not get an answer. How many coins do I need to receive a reward? I keep my wallet open for a few days and do not get anything.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:12:44 AM

When we can expect SCS to be listed on bittrex?

On Bittrex I do not know, but on HitBTC this is under negotiation, by the end of the month I believe it is already listed on HitBTC. (I believe, not that it will happen)

Please be careful making statement like this, unless there is a relevant reason why you believe HitBTC will list SCS, then spreading these rumours can be very harmful for young projects, as people buy the rumours to sell the news. But if there is no news, they will just dump the price. I also hope that Speedcash will get listed on larger exchanges, but remember that negotitations simply means that the exchanges have responded to the requests for listing (which they nearly always do anyway). Not that a listing is happening.

Don't mean to be rude mate, I'm a supporter and hope the best for the project, but trying to tame any unnecessary hype Wink
We don't need hype, this project is developing fast and can grow on it's own success, not rumors of exchange listings.
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

Chart starting to look like the Loch Ness monster...buying more today
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

When we can expect SCS to be listed on bittrex?

On Bittrex I do not know, but on HitBTC this is under negotiation, by the end of the month I believe it is already listed on HitBTC. (I believe, not that it will happen)

Please be careful making statement like this, unless there is a relevant reason why you believe HitBTC will list SCS, then spreading these rumours can be very harmful for young projects, as people buy the rumours to sell the news. But if there is no news, they will just dump the price. I also hope that Speedcash will get listed on larger exchanges, but remember that negotitations simply means that the exchanges have responded to the requests for listing (which they nearly always do anyway). Not that a listing is happening.

Don't mean to be rude mate, I'm a supporter and hope the best for the project, but trying to tame any unnecessary hype Wink
We don't need hype, this project is developing fast and can grow on it's own success, not rumors of exchange listings.

the Dev who announced on the April roadmap, for them to have done so, is almost certain to occur, after all, why would they say something that is not yet certain?

so I said that maybe at the end of the month (May) speedcash might be listed on HitBTC, this is what I'm talking about, an assumption, not what the Dev said, but about HitBTC it was the Dev who reported it.

I would not create false news and stay for it, soon after someone would certainly deny me, something that did not occur.
frrsan

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

FRRSAN POOL

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

Hello,
Dear developers, We've added your excellent currency to our mining pool.
I will be appreciated if you add our mining pool's link to the common posts.

Best regards,
Frrsan Pool team

http://www.frrsan.com/
--------------------------------------

We have low fees (0,5%)

automatic payout every 2hours.

No registration needed.

Start your miner with:

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://frrsan.com:3633 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=SCS
ngocvien

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

All that DEV has promised and they have done, this is a great project I participated in, I followed this project from the start. up to now and forever, I bought 3000 SCs Smiley The future is ahead. I will keep to 2025 Smiley
child face

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Your predictions guys for SCS in 2018?
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:32:36 PM

The minimum price is $ 15, the maximum price for 2018 is impossible to say, but I say one thing, it's not difficult to get it to $100
cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

I found this coin my mistake,I was on CMC and was typing in CS and put in SCS and Speedcash came up,I gave it a look over and got in,I'm amazed at some of the crappy coins out there with 20 million market caps,this coin surely is worth a 100 million market cap.
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

TALK ABOUT DECENTRALIZATION. WHAT A JOKE.

Official pool http://pool.scash.ml:8080 has only 30 miners hoarding the coins by mining no other pool for small miners to mine.

And it says Decentralized in the heading.
ngocvien

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:49 AM

The minimum price is $ 15, the maximum price for 2018 is impossible to say, but I say one thing, it's not difficult to get it to $100

I also firmly believe that this currency will be $ 15 in 2018
Omega_S@toshi

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:56:49 AM

I also firmly believe that this currency will be $ 15 in 2018

Shocked
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:11:58 AM

Truly Blockchain technology has been a blessing to mankind, solving many problems. A decade ago, having a fast, private, untraceable, secured and decentralized platform where financial transaction takes place would have only been a dream.
But with Speedcash these dreams have become reality. The projects roadmap was carefully drawn by a team of experienced professionals who without doubt with make speedcash a breakthrough in the cryptocurrency world. Speedcash aim is to make transaction easier for us.

CoinRaper

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 02:53:56 PM by CoinRaper

TALK ABOUT DECENTRALIZATION. WHAT A JOKE.

Official pool http://pool.scash.ml:8080 has only 30 miners hoarding the coins by mining no other pool for small miners to mine.

And it says Decentralized in the heading.

http://scs.minersheaven.eu  you can mine
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:46:30 PM

Hi,

We've added SCS to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

These mini dumps and pumps are excellent for traders.  Funny to see how this rolls out to be a coin which pumps but never really dumps.  It has gone from 30 cents to 3$, back to 1,6$ and now 2,6$.  Traders just know this coin will go higher.  Most coins that pump so hard (x10) get dumped very hard, not this one.  Interesting to watch really.  I bet we won't see less than 1$ anymore.  People are fueling up and most aren't selling more than a bit for daytrading and accumulation.
SpaceNeedle

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:18:08 AM

These mini dumps and pumps are excellent for traders.  Funny to see how this rolls out to be a coin which pumps but never really dumps.  It has gone from 30 cents to 3$, back to 1,6$ and now 2,6$.  Traders just know this coin will go higher.  Most coins that pump so hard (x10) get dumped very hard, not this one.  Interesting to watch really.  I bet we won't see less than 1$ anymore.  People are fueling up and most aren't selling more than a bit for daytrading and accumulation.

Well said...I don't think I have ever seen a coin hold like this, well not in 2018 anyway.

I just now bought my first couple hundred last night and today.  Seriously contemplating selling some other positions to go heavy into SCS.  That supply is crazy low...everyone seems to waiting on a few releases including white paper any day now.  When this thing goes up, it will go up in a hurry.
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:53:03 AM

These mini dumps and pumps are excellent for traders.  Funny to see how this rolls out to be a coin which pumps but never really dumps.  It has gone from 30 cents to 3$, back to 1,6$ and now 2,6$.  Traders just know this coin will go higher.  Most coins that pump so hard (x10) get dumped very hard, not this one.  Interesting to watch really.  I bet we won't see less than 1$ anymore.  People are fueling up and most aren't selling more than a bit for daytrading and accumulation.

Well said...I don't think I have ever seen a coin hold like this, well not in 2018 anyway.

I just now bought my first couple hundred last night and today.  Seriously contemplating selling some other positions to go heavy into SCS.  That supply is crazy low...everyone seems to waiting on a few releases including white paper any day now.  When this thing goes up, it will go up in a hurry.

you will not regret it, I bought many coins (I can not even say how many) at $ 0.60 and will only sell them when it reaches $100
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

As you all know, I've been involved in this coin since it was <.25 cents.

I've made countless posts praising SCS for months now. 

I have recently come across a few things that are very concerning.  I am not into FUD, and I hate doing this because there are so many good people I have met who are fellow investors. 

To put it bluntly, there is a reason SpeedCash is still at 1 million market cap.  The devs will not reveal even who they are, for months now....and I'm pretty convinced of the reason.  Not to get in to it too much, but this project is not legitimate in my opinion.  I'm writing this to inform fellow investors of my opinion...I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO.  Just informing you that I believe SCS is a scam at least at some level.

Just FYI....best of luck to you all

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: