Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin also lead to corruption ?  (Read 51221 times)
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?
No corruption  I think I only in the government but bitcoin I don't guess  that it can lead to corruption to
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:28:12 AM

I have not heard of one case of using bitcoin for corruption. Criminals most likely do not trust new technologies. And bitcoin can be tracked if you do not use mixing.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

I think bitcoin can also be corrupted because corruption is not only with money, but corruption can be in any form. even I think corruption can also be done in intangible things like time. sometimes I get results from a bounty campaign not in accordance with the payment in the spreadsheet and I am sure it is a form of corruption.
The world will be better if the government will not have any permission in the monetary system of the world in the future. With blockchain - decentralized network, we can own our monetary system and no one can affect it. This is the future should be done, IMO.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

We all know that there is corruption everywhere, like in government or any other organization. Because of money, corruption can always happen with greedy people who always wants more money to them. Since bitcoin can be considered as money, can it also lead to corruption?

and you pay as governments are set to crypto the market Smiley if bitcoin was suitable for corruption schemes it would have long been used

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Kasun123

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

No, I think,Because bitcoin is a digital currency that has transparent transactions. So, I believe and I think that bitcoin cannot be used as a tool for corruption.this can still happen because it is completely anonymous and is well suited to use for shady purposes. So, some people become bitter about Bitcoin because of this
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

Corruption is a mindset weather it involve bitcoin of payer money, anyone who want to be corrupt no amount of regulations or government influence he will always find  his way out. Bitcoin can be used to house corrupt money, purchase ammunition and move money illegally but that does not mean it leads to corruption. 
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:26:04 AM

Bitcoin is not necessarily the ones that lead the corruption because even before Satoshi Nakamoto have founded and developed bitcoin crimes was already happening all over the globe whether in the internet or in the actual world, so I think it was quite the opposite that you actually talking about corruption that can to bitcoin because it first happen before bitcoin.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Bitcoin is not necessarily the ones that lead the corruption because even before Satoshi Nakamoto have founded and developed bitcoin crimes was already happening all over the globe whether in the internet or in the actual world, so I think it was quite the opposite that you actually talking about corruption that can to bitcoin because it first happen before bitcoin.
However, cryptocurrency is really the best place to help the criminal use this system to transfer money. Nowadays, not like the past, there're many cryptocurrencies better than Bitcoin about privacy. Especially Monero, the criminal are using this crypto from 2016 until today after they know Bitcoin isn't decentralized 100% by some factors.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Snowys

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Corruption is a mindset weather it involve bitcoin of payer money, anyone who want to be corrupt no amount of regulations or government influence he will always find  his way out. Bitcoin can be used to house corrupt money, purchase ammunition and move money illegally but that does not mean it leads to corruption. 
Exactly corruption is mixed in the blood of those people who are corrupt by nature. Any person who is corrupt and want corruption nothing can stop him to be on this way, no government can ban him no police no currency can stop his way for corruption. Before bitcoin if we look back we will see a lot of people who were openly involved in corruption so we cannot blame the innocent bitcoin for this mindset of people. So bitcoin has its own system used by people to generate fair money it has no connection with corruption.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Well i believe that it is.. because some of the people in the government right now are having a good time in cryptocurrencies . it is an issue here in our country that almost 3 of them are having an coruption using this crypto.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:22:03 PM

Yes because Bitcoin is like money, and money is a medium used for corruption. Actually it will ultimately depend on the user. Anyone can use it for good, while others may use it for illegal means. Since Bitcoin is not traceable, people may think of using it for illegal activity since they may get away with it.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:30:34 PM

bitcoin will not cause corruption, but bitcoun is very easy to be a place to hide the results of corruption because bitcoin can not be audited by the government

perto01

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

For me, I think yes. Bitcoin can cause corruption because Bitcoin is also a money. And many of us are greedy when it comes to money. I wish not all is corrupt.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Corruption is not about just currency...corruption is about people heads. People always want money and power that's why we always getting corruption problem.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:20 PM

Bitcoin can't lead anyone to corruption.it's the people who are corrupted can use bitcoin to their evil scheme. Because bitcoin is just here to help anyone to earn money. Not to turn us into evil one and be corrupted. There's corruption everywhere when there's money involve.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

I think yes,  from other side if think about how safe it will, all transactioins are public and it will easy to track, but yeah, maybe if mix. Also how to explaine what is it and how to cash out, just imagine situation when you giving usb flash drive with no words, also unstable price, so before person will cash out he might lose 20 - 40%.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:00:50 PM

As you rightly said anything associated with money always lead to corruption becouse of greed. bitcoin can be use as means of laundering illicit or corrupt money  by corrupt people who stole money from government or drugs dealers.
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

Of course it can but there is corruption everywhere.
The governments have been trying to slowly get rid of cash, because they can't control it or tax it. Cash is used for illegal activities and corruption since forever.
But now Bitcoin has been created and is growing and becoming more widely used, its back fired on them. A currency that we can all use, that they can't tax, but now that want to ban it in certain countries or regulate it and they blame it on illegal activities or corruption.
Its bullshit its because they can't control us, they control us through money through banks.
It doesn't matter what they do, there will always be corruption.
Partoney

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:21:10 AM

What sort of debasements you are discussing? Influences? Illegal tax avoidance? Insider exchanging? Each and every one of those existed previously bitcoin and they will exist after it. In the event that bitcoin made being tainted simpler, so what? Web likewise made such a large number of wrongdoings conceivable. Individuals even can enlist contract killers from the web. Do we accuse the web for that? No. Each mechanical progression accompanies pros&cons.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:49:09 AM

because the current system and the excellent data confidentiality of bitcoin use can be used as a transaction tool for corruption crimes. why in some cryptocurrency states is not allowed to use because it can be used as an electronic transaction for crime. because it is easy to make some people take advantage of this system's sophistication.

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: